Transformers Worldwide Release Date Petition

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Conceptron, May 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Conceptron

Conceptron Banned

Yeah guys, this is a petition to try and help bring the release dates for all those countries who get this film so much later. Let's bring the date right forward so that we can all experience the movie at the same time. Here's the link to the petition:

http://www.petitiononline.com/TFRDWW/petition.html

SIGN THE PETITION NOW!!!!

2. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Nah, I'm good. Some get it earlier, some get it later. What are ya gonna do?

3. redsquadron

redsquadron Token idiot...

Honestly, I don't believe there's any plot or malice behind the movie scheduing (though I'm not for one second suggsting the petition is an indicator that you think there is!!).

In fact, I extend the benefit of the doubt and assume that there's a good reason for it. I presume the marketing people must know something about the business, and the "coinciding with UK summer holidays" release here in Britain actually makes sense to me.

4. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Just so you know, your petition will do nothing.

5. Shaun_C

Shaun_C The REAL One True fan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

I'm confused

Judging from your post history here and on the Official board, you're not liking Michael Bay or the movie. So why does it bother you that the UK release date is 3 weeks later then the North American release date? And I'm asking a serious question too as I'm honestly curious :) 

Besides that like ILoveDinobot said....Online petition's are pretty worthless in terms of actually making changes.

6. Deefuzz

Deefuzz Beard On! Beardmaster! Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Besides the fact that online petitions are ineffective practically all of the time, this is not something we ever really allowed here on the boards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.