Transformers worlds smallest

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by biscuits, Jan 24, 2010.

1. biscuits

biscuits Sin from Genesis

Hi, if this is in the wrong section then please move.
    I was wondering if anyone new a place in the UK to get the worlds smallest transformers? i have checked ebay and they seem overpriced.
    is there any shops still selling them.
    thank you.

2. brr-icy

brr-icy MP Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    they have been out of stores for a while, try the junkion, and heerotoysmaker on ebay (seekers, and prime)

3. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You appear to be a little wet behind the ears when it comes to WSTs.
    You are talking about a long out of print line of Blind-Packed toys originally available in a limited area. just look at prices for some of the recent Hasbro toys from just 5 yeara back and you can see what to expect for these things.

But...
    eBay may be your best bet for getting an affordable start in collecting them. brr-icy is speaking truth about heerotoysmaker. I got 2 seekers-Thundercracker and Skywarp- and an Optimus with trailer for $17 shipped.
    and next month, when i am able, will get more from him or buy the rather inexpensive JustiToys Dinobots set before i strike out and try to buy the main figs for $20 and up.

but just do a bit of research here or at TFWiki, make a priority list and you may score great deals on eBay and come out ahead.

And there is the Junkion Exchange- they are decent folks over there. i find some gems often there.

4. biscuits

biscuits Sin from Genesis

are those official ones? How long would it take for them to arrive in the UK?
    oh yeah and i did manage to get a prime and starscream (who has gone somewhere) from forbidden planet a few years ago.

5. brr-icy

brr-icy MP Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    heeros aren't official, check the junkion for thrust and prowl, they should be around $5 the rest might be more