Transformers: Worlds Collide

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by AndreaPrime101, Apr 5, 2011.

1. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

Need For Speed Section 1

Night time outside of a city, Knockout was cruising while listening to news reports about street racing, which he had come to like, then spotted a lit area up ahead and decided to join the street race while he still could. After pulling up beside a black custom dragster, Knockout paid no attention to the dragsters driver as the driver said, “Not from around here. European design?” Knockout just ignored the street racer, and the racer frowned and said, “Sure is pretty, too pretty,” then used his ring to scratch Knockout’s paint. Knockout hated the little pet-peeve, then hissed as the racers started their engines, “Big mistake,” and the starter let them go. The black street racer was in the lead, and Knockout caught up and fender-bendered the racer hard, running the black car off the road and down a short cliff, then looked over the edge and said, “You scratch my I scratch yours,” then drove off to return to the Decepticon ship.

The next day at the library with Tracey and Andrew, Arcee was ready to go back to base when a boy named Devon came and caught the kids. “Hey, nice moped,” Devon said, trying to insult them. “Um, this moped has dual carbs and can go zero to sixty in three point five seconds,” Tracey said, then she and Andrew got on and rode off. At a stop light, Arcee stopped as the light turned red and told Tracey, “Uh, Tracey, a ladies vital stats are her own business.” “Sorry, Arcee, but Devon’s the jerk of the school and town when it comes to us.” Tracey said. “Hey!” someone said, and Tracey and Andrew looked to see a girl with dark brown hair, blue jeans, and a pink top talking to them. “Jeremy, right?” the girl asked, referring to Andrew. “Andrew, actually,” Andrew said. “Andrew, sorry. I’m Taylor,” the girl said. “I know, we had SRB together.” Andrew said. “So, why are you riding that motorcycle? Don’t you have a car?” Taylor asked. “I do, but Tracey was going the same place I was, so I asked if I could ride with her.” Andrew said. “Why did I become a wingman?” Tracey asked herself. “Really? So, do you want to go out sometime?” Taylor asked. “Uh....” Andrew said, then Devon pulled up. “Hey hey, small world.” Devon said. “Um, we were having a conversation here.” Andrew said. “Really? Maybe the girls would like to see you take on four wheels of muscle car.” Devon said. “Are you challenging me to a race?” Andrew asked. “You catch on quick, wimp. What do you say?” Devon asked. “Please say no, it’s going to lead to trouble,” Tracey thought in her head, and to her luck, the light turned green and she and Arcee zoomed away, startling Andrew.

“Hey, you didn’t let me answer,” Andrew said. “Nope,” Tracey said. “But we can still beat him,” Andrew said. “Yep,” Arcee said. “You guys just don’t understand,” Andrew said. “We’re just following the rules, Andrew, and I’m just following the law against street racing.” Tracey said. “Tracey has a point, Andrew. We don’t make the rules, Optimus does, and rule number one, in case you missed it: NEVER abuse power for personal gain, and that includes horsepower.” Arcee said as they stopped at another red light, then Devon drove up to the group again. “Devon, racing’s not such a good--” Andrew said, then Devon laughed and said, “I figured. You ride with her like you’re a king of something, but she’s a loser with an ugly, chunky, clunky trike,” then the jerk U-turned when the light turned green. “That’s it! The yahoo’s going down!” Arcee said, and U-turned as well, startling both kids. “Hey! What happened to rule number one?” Tracey asked. “Get’s bent, just this once.” Arcee said. Devon soon pulled up to a walking Taylor and said, “Hey brownie, your friend Westoff, he’s--” Devon was soon interrupted when he heard a screech, and looked to see Tracey and Andrew as Andrew said, “Ready when you are, Devy.” Devon grinned and said, “Street canal south of town, one hour.” An hour later, Tracey and Taylor were at the canal at the finish line with Andrew and Devon at the starting point. “From here to where the girls are at. Ready, go!” Devon said, and the two started off. Devon was holding the lead as Andrew looked at Arcee and said, “Um, Arcee?” “Winning isn’t enough, Andrew; you wanna make him cry,” Arcee said, then pulled off a maneuver that Devon wasn’t expecting and won them the race, making wind currents rush past the girls. “Whoo-hoo! Outstanding! Can we pick Tracey up and go now?” Andrew asked. “Let’s go,” Arcee said, then they picked up Tracey and left for the base.

On the Decepticon ship, Breakdown was buffing Megatron’s body when Starscream checked in on the process. “Ah, Breakdown, has there been any change in Megatron’s condition?” Starscream asked. “Only cosmetic.” Breakdown said. “Well, I’m sure you and the good doctor have been doing everything in your power. Where is Knockout?” Starscream said, then Knockout entered the sickbay saying, “Would you believe what some skin-job did to me?” “You have been street racing among the humans again, haven’t you?” Starscream asked. “I’m not only an automobile, I’m and automobile enthusiast.” Knockout said. “I do strive to run a tight ship, Knockout; I would strongly suggest that you seek my permission next time you decide to disappear on one of your little jonts.” Starscream said. “No worries, Herr Commandant.” Knockout said nonchalantly. “It is ‘Lord’ to you.” Starscream said dangerously. “Only if Megatron takes a nose dive.” Knockout said. Starscream growled before saying, “The day out master emerges from stasis, I will graciously relinquish the title, but I believe that outcome is unlikely, something to do with quality of medical care around here. So continue buffing, we do want Megatron looking his best for the memorial.” Starscream left the sickbay so Breakdown and Knockout could continue working on Megatron, and Knockout said, “Buff this!”

2. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

Need For Speed Section 2

After getting to the Autobot base and while heading down to the main base, Arcee said to Tracey and Andrew, “Not a word to anyone.” “Our little secret,” Andrew said winking. “I’ll keep it a secret unless if telling it is needed.” Tracey said, then when the elevator was at the main base, Arcee walked off down a corridor, and Tracey and Andrew walked to a part of the base that was set up to be the humans hang-out area. Rickelle was on the couch with her cell phone out, then when she saw Tracey and Andrew she said, “Hey. I heard about the win.” Tracey and Andrew stopped, then Andrew asked, “Who told you?” “Taylor did, she texted it to me and her friends,” Rickelle said. Tracey grabbed Rickelle’s arm and pulled her up and to Andrew as the latter said, “Whoa!” “Rickelle, you have to keep this a secret, especially from Optimus.” Andrew said. “Okay, okay, I will. But I don’t know if Tracey will,” Rickelle said. “I said I would, but if it really has be told, I will tell.” Tracey said. “Okay, fine by me,” Rickelle said.

The next day, Andrew was in Subs and Pizza’s waiting for his pizza when Taylor found and sat down with him. “Hey. I’ve been looking for you. The race, how was that? I was like, yeah. Go Andrew!” Taylor said as Tracey waited the table. “It- It was no biggie,” Andrew said. “You got that right, one-win wonder,” a boy said, and the group looked to see Devon as he came over. “But if you want to race with the big boys... The Circuit; tonight; eleven P.M.” Devon said, slamming his hands on the table. Everyone that was in the restaurant at the time looked at the table, and Andrew looked at Tracey, who was slightly shaking her head no, then back at Devon. After Tracey’s shift was over, Tracey came out with her fingers digging into her scalp as she said, “I can’t believe you agreed to that!” “What was I supposed to do? Everyone was staring and Taylor was right there. I didn’t have a choice.” Andrew said. “You always have a choice, Andrew! And what part of ‘just this once’ from Arcee did you not understand?!” Tracey asked. “I know, and I’m sorry. But, you’re going to be there, right?” Andrew asked as Bumblebee came to pick the two up. “Absolutely not!” Tracey said, then got in Bumblebee. Bumblebee was confused on why Tracey was angry and buzzed to them, and the computer in the backseat translated, “Why so angry?” “I’ll tell you later, Bee,” Andrew said as he got in the Autobot, then Bumblebee drove to the base.

Outside of Wessington Springs, Knockout was cruising on the roads when Breakdown contacted him. “Knockout, Starscream’s been looking for you again. Where’d you go?” Breakdown asked. “Out for a little drive. I just roll from town to town, sniffing around until the next opportunity presents itself.” Knockout said, then after a street racer passed him, Knockout sped up and followed the racer to his destination. At base, Tracey and Rickelle were playing a racing game when Andrew said, “There’s still some time left to change your mind and see me race, if you want.” Bumblebee buzzed and whirred, but Tracey said, “Andrew, you know racing’s against the rules. Optimus is going to find out about this, and Arcee’s not going to take you lightly for it either.” Bumblebee buzzed and whirred and Andrew sighed, then Rickelle said, “Come on, Tracey, he has to. To impress Taylor.” Tracey cocked an eye brow, and Rickelle added, “And beat the jerk.” “Sorry, but I’m still not going, and if you were in your right mind, you’d stay as well.” Tracey said to Rickelle. “Fine,” Andrew said, and left with Bumblebee to the Circuit race.

When Andrew arrived, Devon was waiting for him at the starting line and said, “Well, I was thinking that you wouldn’t be showing up. Where’s the girl?” “She didn’t want to come.” Andrew said. The race was starting to begin with Taylor being the starter girl and the announcer said, “Get ready, the race will begin in a few!” Taylor waved at Andrew, and Andrew waved back in Bumblebee, and Devon revved his engine at Andrew, taking the boys attention off of Taylor. Unbeknownst to all of them, Knockout arrived and got ready to race behind Bumblebee as the announcer said, “Make it mean, but keep it clean. Fire it up in five...four...three...two...one!” and the race was off. Bumblebee helped Andrew keep a lead in the race as Knockout recognized who the Autobot was and said with a plan up his sleeve, “The Autobot they call Bumblebee.” Knockout caught up to Devon and sideswiped him, slowing the human down, and Bumblebee buzzed in worry to the Decepticon. “Knockout’s here!” the computer translated. “What?!” Andrew asked, looking back for a second, then Bumblebee took full control and tried to shake Knockout off, but it was no use as Knockout pulled out his guns and started to open fire on the Autobot. Luckily, the shots missed, and Bumblebee was able to get onto a road and head down it as Knockout followed. Devon noticed what was going on, then finished off the Circuit race and started to follow the group as close as he could in the street canals. Bumblebee buzzed to Andrew and the computer translated, “We have to call the base for back up!” “We can’t! Arcee and Optimus will find out!” Andrew said. Bumblebee buzzed at Andrew with the translator insisting, “We have to! Even if it means getting in trouble!” “Fine, but I just hope they’ll take it easy on us.” Andrew said.

3. SavageThunder

SavageThunder Stalking the Shadows...

this awesome AndreaPrime101! i love it!

4. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

Need For Speed Section 3

Tracey and Rickelle were playing racing games with Bulkhead watching as Arcee came and asked, “Anyone seen Andrew and Bumblebee?” The girls paused their game and looked at each other, then Rickelle said, “Not since we last saw them.” Arcee didn’t buy it and asked, “They’re racing, aren’t they?” “I can’t lie to you about that,” Tracey said. “Did you know about this?” Arcee asked Bulkhead, and he replied, “No! Maybe.... A little.” Arcee sighed in discouragement, then the computers beeped to an incoming transmission from Bumblebee. “Bumblebee to base, I need back up! Knockout’s chasing us!” the computer said, translating Bumblebee’s buzzing and bleeping for the girls to understand. “You’re being chased by Knockout?!” Tracey asked. “And I can’t shake him off!” the computer translated. “That sounds like a Decepticon!” Rickelle said. “Bee, do not engage. Your first priority is to keep Andrew safe!” Arcee said, then muttered to herself, “Until I get my hands on him,” and she and Bulkhead left the base to find Bumblebee and Andrew, leaving the girls alone in the base. “I knew this was a bad idea, but did Andrew take a hint?” Tracey asked. “I’m going with no on that,” Rickelle said, and the girls hurried to the computers to wait for a call back from the group.

Bumblebee was still trying to get away from Knockout with Andrew when the Autobot got an idea and laid oil down on the road. Knockout hit the oil and started to spin out of control, then was able to stop after he slipped off the oil slick. “Slick, Bee!” Andrew said, then Bumblebee got into a street canal and hid under a bridge with the headlights shut off. Knockout got to the bridge and stopped in the middle of it, and after a moment of silence, the Decepticon started to leave. Andrew quietly got out and crept to the road, finding Knockout’s taillights getting smaller, and got back to Bumblebee and said, “He’s gone, let’s go,” but before they could leave, Devon showed up and got out of his vehicle. “Aw, you’ve got to be kidding me!” Andrew growled. “Westoff!” Devon said, cracking his knuckles. Knockout hit the brakes and looked back on his side-view mirror to see Devon’s headlights, then started to head back to the bridge. “Devon, you have to leave! You won, okay? Congrats! Now go!” Andrew said, desperate to get Devon to leave, but Devon grabbed Andrew by the shirt and said, “No! Get back in your car and start it back up! We’re finishing this race! Don’t want to take it to the finish line? Fine! But we have something to settle right here, right now!” Andrew got out of Devon’s grip just as a black and red arm reached down and grabbed Devon, making the boy yell out. “Devon!” Andrew shouted. Knockout looked at Devon, then transformed and tied the boy in seat belts, making Devon struggle a little. “What the?! What’s going on?!” Devon demanded, but was shocked into unconsciousness as Knockout fired up his engine and started to leave. Andrew got to the road before Knockout started to drive away and shouted, “Wait! Stop!!!” but Knockout didn’t see and hear Andrew as the Decepticon continued down the road.

Knockout was over a mile out of range of the bridge when he called Breakdown and said, “Breakdown, you’ll never guess what I’m packing: Bumblebee’s human friend. And when the Autobot attempts to stage a rescue...” “He has a break-down,” Breakdown said, and chuckled. With Andrew and Bumblebee, the Autobot joined the boy on the road as the human said, “Bee, he’s getting away!” Bumblebee buzzed and whirred to Andrew, but he said, “I can’t understand you, at least, not without the computer being built into your car form. Can’t you just honk once for bad news and twice for good news?” The two then heard beeping, and found Bulkhead and Arcee coming, then the Autobots transformed to robot form. “Andrew, we need to have a little chat,” Arcee said with a stern tone. “Later, Arcee. Devon got snatched by that slick, sports car ‘Con.” Andrew said. “What would Knockout want with a random human?” Arcee asked. “He probably mistook Devon for Bumblebee’s human friend. I don’t know, it doesn’t matter why he took him, Devon’s in trouble!” Andrew said. “Oh well, tough break for Devon,” Bulkhead said, and Arcee, Bumblebee, and Andrew looked at him. “Bulkhead!” Andrew said. “What? I heard the guy’s a jerk.” Bulkhead said. “No argument there, but the guy’s also innocent. Devon doesn’t deserve to get crushed by ‘Cons.” Andrew said. Arcee thought for a moment, then transformed to her motorcycle form and said, “Hop on.”

Back at the base, Tracey and Rickelle became worried about the others as Tracey said, “They should’ve called by now. You think they’re okay?” “Don’t worry Tracey, Bulkhead won’t let anything happen to Andrew or Bee,” Rickelle said, then the two heard Optimus coming from one of the corridors. “We should just tell Optimus the truth now.” Tracey said. “Absolutely not! We made a deal. Just act completely normal.” Rickelle said. “Rickelle, my deal is different! This lie’s gone too far!” Tracey said. “Tracey, Rickelle, do either of you know where the others have gone?” Optimus asked as he got to them. “Uh,” Rickelle said. “We know where they went, but you won’t like it at all.” Tracey said. “Hmm.” Optimus said with a cocked eyebrow. Tracey took a deep breath and said, “Arcee helped Andrew win his first street race the other day after getting challenged by a guy named Devon. It was only for that one time, but Devon peer pressured Andrew into another race and Andrew agreed despite me telling him to say no. And now a Decepticon named Knockout was reported chasing Bumblebee and Andrew, and Bulkhead and Arcee went out to help them out of their predicament.” “Is that all you know?” Optimus asked. “Yes sir,” Tracey said, looking at her lap. “Tracey’s telling the truth. We haven’t heard from them since they left either,” Rickelle said. “You were right to tell me the truth, but you should’ve told it sooner,” Optimus told them, then headed out to find Arcee, Bumblebee, Bulkhead, and Andrew. Rickelle looked at Tracey with a blank look, and the latter said, “You knew what was going to happen. I can’t tell lies if they start to get out of control.”

5. SavageThunder

SavageThunder Stalking the Shadows...

This was awesome!!!

6. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

Need For Speed Section 4

Andrew, Arcee, Bulkhead, and Bumblebee were searching for Knockout when the Decepticon zoomed past them, and the group followed. “On your guard, boys, it could be a trap.” Arcee said. “And remember, no shooting.” Andrew said, and Bulkhead and Bumblebee zoomed ahead. Arcee stopped by the sidewalk near the facility and said, “Speaking of safety, here’s where you get off,” and Andrew got off of Arcee so she could join the others. Bulkhead and Bumblebee found a gate with fresh hot cuts in it, then transformed to look for Knockout as Arcee scaled the water tower in the vicinity. Knockout revealed himself by turning his headlights on, then Breakdown ambushed the two Autobots. Bumblebee and Bulkhead dodged Breakdown, and a fight ensued, in which Knockout saw that Arcee wasn’t fighting and asked, “Where’s the two-wheeler?” Arcee popped in out of nowhere on Knockout, and punched down on the Decepticon’s hood, irritating him. “Hey! Watch the paint!” Knockout snapped, then started to drive around to shake Arcee off as the fight continued. Knockout soon got Arcee off with Andrew waching, but Arcee transformed and chased after Knockout as the Decepticon headed out of town. "'At a girl!" Andrew said. The fight continued, and Breakdown punched Bumblebee to the ground as Knockout said, “Uh, Breakdown, in case you’re looking for me, things got messy, so I hit the road. One scrape is enough for today.” Breakdown paid little attention to Knockout, then the Decepticon was batted away with a light pole Bulkhead ripped out.

On the road, Knockout was still being chased by Arcee, so he increased his speed to where Arcee couldn’t and started out running her, making the Autobot growl. “Eat my dust!” Knockout said, then Optimus showed and spun the Decepticon out. Knockout found himself stuck in a ditch and unable to get away when Optimus transformed and approached him. “Optimus, Knockout has a hostage.” Arcee told Optimus, and the Autobot leader said, “Understood,” then lifted Knockout off the ground while the Decepticon was still in car form, ripped off one of the doors, and got Devon out safely. Knockout yelled out when his door was ripped off, then transformed, making Optimus throw the Decepticon away from him. “Do you know how hard that is to replace?!” Knockout snapped, but when the rest of the Autobots started to arrive, Knockout high-tailed it out of the area. When the other Autobots and Andrew got to Optimus, Andrew got out of Bumblebee and said, “Optimus, this was my fault.” Optimus removed his mouth guard and said, “We must get this boy to safety immediately. Explanations can come later, from all of you.” Arcee, Bulkhead, Bumblebee, and Andrew became ashamed, and Optimus gave Devon to Andrew and Bumblebee to get the boy back to his vehicle.

When Devon woke up, he was surprised to find himself in Bumblebee’s passenger seat, then looked around and asked, “What happened?” “Some guys jumped you under the bridge. They tossed you into their trunk, must’ve been some initiation.” Andrew said as Devon looked at him. “Really?” Devon asked. “Yeah, I found you knocked out on the side of the road.” Andrew said, then Bumblebee stopped at the bridge and Devon got out. “Look, I’ve gotta be honest, after what I saw tonight, I’m thinking street racing just isn’t my thing.” Andrew said. Devon looked at Andrew and said, “I hear you, Westoff. Hard to win a race driving a petal car.” Bumblebee got irritated, then zoomed off back to base, leaving Devon in the smoke the Autobot made. After arriving back at base, Andrew found Tracey sitting with her computer in her lap and sat next to her. "I see you were busted," Tracey said, not looking up from the laptop. "I was half expecting it," Andrew said. "I hope you learned your lesson about street racing and peer pressure." Tracey said. "I think I did," Andrew said. "That's why I said 'I hope' in the first place." Tracey said, and Andrew sighed.

On the Decepticon ship, Starscream was furious at Knockout for disobeying again as he said to the Decepticon angrily, “Knockout! Was I not clear? You have defied my orders yet again!” “My mistake, Commander Starscream. But I’ve learned my lesson… and paid the price.” Knockout said. Starscream’s fists tightened to the word 'commander,' then the Decepticon said, “It. Is. LORD! And you will have paid when I say you have paid!” then extended one of his sharp, talon-like fingers and said, “Do not worry, your punishment shall be merely… cosmetic.” Knockout became terrified as Starscream’s finger glinted, then said, “No, not the finish! Anything but the finish!!!” but Starscream started to scratch Knockout’s paint, making the Decepticon howl as Breakdown watched with wide eyes.

The next day outside the Subs and Pizzas place, Taylor caught up with Andrew again and said, "So, can you take me out for a race anytime soon?" "Sorry, Taylor, but racing's not my thing unless if it's in video games." Andrew told her when Tracey stared him down with a glare. "Oh, then I'll see you around." Taylor said, then drove home. Andrew sighed, but shrugged his feelings off and got in Bumblebee after getting his pizza to go and headed for home himself.

7. optimegatron

optimegatron Not over, not finished.

News Credits:
    This is so damn good...

8. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

Thanks.

Black Widow Section 1

In space, a starship was flying into the solar system and crash landed on Earth, leaving a huge trench in a mountainous and forrest area. The next day, Arcee and Tracey were hiking through the woods with a scanner in Arcee's hands, looking for an energy signal that Ratchet detected earlier that day. "I really should've packed insect repellant. The mosquitoes out here on this recon mission are just as bad as the ones in South Dakota!" Tracey said, swatting numerous mosquitoes away. "Quite the outdoors person, aren't you Tracey?" Arcee teased. "Hey, I might not have metal skin like you do, Arcee, but with the survival kit I have, I can make anything that's necessary." Tracey said. "You have your tools, I have mine," Arcee said, then the scanner picked up the signal and beeped at her. "That's odd, Ratchet's satellite scans were accurate," Arcee said. "Why wouldn't they be?" Tracey asked. "Subterranean Energon deposits don't make this kind of surge, Tracey," Arcee said, and showed Tracey what the scanner was picking up, then the two started heading for the signal, finding a huge trench. "Well, you don't see this every day," Tracey said. "A crash landing. Stay behind me, low and close," Arcee said, and they walked along the trench until they found the starship that crash landed. "A spaceship! Is it Autobot or Decepticon?" Tracey asked. "Wait here," Arcee said, then got one of her blasters out and neared the ship.

Tracey stayed by a tree as Arcee snuck to the ship, then Arcee found the entrance and cautiously entered the ship. Tracey watched closely for Arcee, only to see the Autobot come back out unusually different. "Arcee?" Tracey asked concerned, and ran to the ship. Arcee had a scared look on her face as she felt like she was sick, then had a flashback to an event she suffered in the Great War. Arcee snapped out of the flashback when Tracey ran up to the Autobot. "Arcee? What's wrong? You look scared!" Tracey said. "I know who this ship belongs to," Arcee said with a low voice, then said, "Arcee to base, I need a Ground Bridge, ASAP." "W-Wait, why? Whose ship is this?" Tracey asked, but Arcee ignored her and said, "Base, do you read?" Arcee got no feedback and said, "Scrap! Comm link's dead. The ship must be transmitting a hyper-frequency scrambler pulse." "A-Arcee, you're starting to freak me out now." Tracey said, following Arcee when the Autobot started to walk away quickly. "Wait here," Arcee said, and started to look around, but Tracey didn't listen, knowing something was bugging Arcee to act the way she was.

It didn't take long for Arcee to find scratches on trees and small craters in the ground, and had another flashback. "Arcee?" Tracey asked, getting to the Autobot and snapping her out of her flashback. Arcee looked at Tracey and transformed, then said, "Climb on," and Tracey did after getting her helmet on. Arcee then sped through the forrest, ramping over a smaller trench and getting to the other side. "Was that really necessary?!" Tracey asked as she got off of Arcee and got her helmet off. "Arcee to base... Scrap!" Arcee said, then started to leave Tracey again. "Hey look! I've seen danger before-" Tracey said, but was interrupted by Arcee when the Autobot said, "Wait here, I mean it this time." "Okay, first you shut me out, now you're leaving me alone in the forrest? You're hiding something again! I thought we were partners!" Tracey said. Arcee transformed to robot form and said, "No Tracey, you're a kid! You're only here because this was supposed to be no risk! Got it?" then transformed again and ramped to the other side of the trench. Tracey started to get a little irritated and followed Arcee again to see if she could help the Autobot out.

When Arcee got back to the tracks she found, she transformed and continued to investigate when she found a tree stump with green acid on it eating the stump away. Arcee looked at the stump, recognizing the acid, and remembered an event from the Great War again. Arcee was running through the streets of a Cybertronian city as she said, "Arcee to Delta Team, requesting rendezvous coordinates, do you copy?" "Arcee, you lost again? Your sense of direction could use some improvement," a male Autobot told her. "So could your aim, Tailgate. If you tagged that sniper back at the artillery depot, I wouldn't have had to break through rank and engage the enemy hand-to-hand." Arcee said. "From the sound of things, I'm guessing you came out ahead?" Tailgate asked. "Try waiting for me this time and I'll give you the blow by blow. What's your position?" Arcee asked. "About half a click from the depot due north. Think you could find me, partner?" Tailgate asked. "Trust me, Tailgate, my navigation abilities are-" Arcee said, but was shot into a wall with webbing, and caught a glimpse of a spider Decepticon before she was blinded by more webbing. Later in an interrogation room, Arcee was in cuffs with her legs tied in webbing, struggling to free herself to no avail. "Piece of advice, make yourself comfortable," the spider Decepticon said with a female voice, "You're going to be here for a while," then she scarred Arcee with an acid tipped finger. Arcee snapped out of the flashback and started to look for the Decepticon as the sky started to turn orange.

9. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

Black Widow Section 2

In another part of the forrest, a camper was minding his business when a black spider-like Decepticon was sneaking around, making the camper her target. "My first local. Time for human kind to feel my sting," the Decepticon said, then decided to strike, but Arcee tackled her before the Decepticon could get to the camper, and the two tumbled to a rock wall down a hillside. They broke away from each other, and the Decepticon observed Arcee before saying, "Arcee, small universe." "Too small, Airachnid," Arcee said. "You're still holding a grudge? The war's been over for mega-cycles." Airachnid said. "Tell that to the Decepticons." Arcee said, standing in a fighting pose. "These days I travel solo in pursuit of my new hobby," Airachnid said, and Arcee thought back to what she encountered in Airachnid's ship, remembering the alien heads she saw. "I got a look at your souvenir case," Arcee said. "You mean my trophies? I collect endangered species; of course, they aren't really endangered until they meet me. And I have a slot reserved for human." Airachnid said. "Not gonna happen!" Arcee said, and started to fight with Airachnid, only to be thrown back to the rock wall. Arcee got back to her feet and started shooting at Airachnid until her blasters were tied in webbing, but she pulled on the webbing, pulling Airachnid out of the tree the Decepticon had perched on. After freeing her arms, Arcee shot at Airachnid again with the Decepticon retaliating, but Arcee was quick to run up and kick the Decepticon down.

Arcee pointed her blasters at Airachnid after pinning the Decepticon down, but the two Transformers heard some rocks get disturbed and spotted Tracey coming toward them. Airachnid used the distraction to punch Arcee off, then got to her feet and webbed Arcee to the rock wall. "Arcee!" Tracey shouted as she ran for the Autobot, then took a quick glance at Airachnid to see the Decepticon eyeing the girl with interest. Arcee saw this as well as she cut one of her arms free and shot Airachnid, sending the Decepticon to the ground and away from the area for a while. "I told you to wait for me!" Arcee said. "Well I'm not going to leave you alone for a second!" Tracey said as she started to pull on the webbing. "Get this through your head, you are not my partner! You're a liability!" Arcee said. "Arcee, I can see it in your eyes and I can feel it. You're hiding something again and you're afraid. You're never afraid!" Tracey said, and Arcee had another flashback.

Airachnid circled Arcee as the Decepticon said, "You know, for an Autobot, your resilience is quite impressive. In fact, I'm guessing that no matter what I do to you, you'll never crack. Am I right?" Arcee stayed quiet and Airachnid said, "That's what I thought." the door opened, and two Eradicons dragged in Tailgate, who was injured, and Arcee looked with worry as Tailgate was cuffed and suspended over the ground. "what have you done to him?!" Arcee demanded. "Not much, yet. Just tell me what I want to know or, well, you're a smart Bot. I think you can imagine what happens to Tailgate next." Airachnid said. "I don't know the attack coordinates. I swear upon the AllSpark, it's the truth!" Arcee said. "We shall see," Airachnid said not believing Arcee, then prepared to put Tailgate out of his misery. "No! Please!" Arcee begged, but Airachnid carried out her evil deed and harshly impaled Tailgate, making Energon splatter on a wall and Arcee screamed, "TAILGATE!!!" Arcee snapped out of the flashback and had to admit the obvious to Tracey. "You're right, Tracey, I am afraid...of losing you!" Arcee said, and Tracey stopped pulling on the webbing and looked at the Autobot. "You sure have trouble hanging onto partners, don't you? We both know what happened with Tailgate, and I've recently picked up Decepticon radio chatter regarding the passing of Cliffjumper." Airachnid said, walking into the area. Tracey and Arcee looked at the Decepticon, and Tracey started to have a feeling on who was next on the chopping block. "At some point, you really have to ask yourself, Arcee: 'Is it them, or is it me?'" Airachnid continued with a small grin. "Don't you get it now? She's not interested in me. She hunts indigenous species and she's on Earth, that means humans! You!" Arcee told Tracey, and the girl's eyes widened as she stepped away. "RUN!!!" Arcee said, and Tracey didn't hesitate to when Arcee was webbed again.

Airachnid chuckled in delight and said, "And that's why I now prefer to work alone. It's so sad when bad things happen to those close to you. But don't get me wrong, I fully intend to snuff out your spark, and believe me, I will make it hurt, but that won't compare to the pain you'll feel knowing I'm adding your human friend to my collection." Airachnid said, then looked at Tracey, who was already at the top of the hillside and running after the human took a last look at Arcee, and the Decepticon started to chase the girl, leaving Arcee webbed to the rock wall in fear. "TRACEY!!!" Arcee yelled, and the yell echoed through the forrest. By the time the sky started to get darker, Tracey was still running for her life as Airachnid chased her. "That's the spirit, Tracey, play hard to get!" Airachnid said. Tracey just kept running, then hid behind some trees to catch her breath as Airachnid said, "I'm sure you can't imagine the devastation that Arcee will feel after you're apart of my collection. It'll be 'as sweet as candy' to have her screaming in anguish." Airachnid said. Tracey was angry to this, knowing exactly how Arcee would feel since she had that feeling before, and started running again. "Adding you should be easy once I have you in my grasp, since the other pieces of my collection were that easy and wiping out the species was just the same." Airachnid added. "It's easy to kill millions of faceless nobodies, isn't it?!" Tracey yelled, stopping and looking around angrily. Airachnid stopped in confusion to what Tracey was saying as Tracey continued, "They hardly seem like you!!! But how would you like it if you lost someone close?! If it wasn't fun for me, it wasn't and never will be fun for Arcee!!!" and Tracey started running again with tears on her face. Airachnid grinned, not even caring about what Tracey said, and continued to hunt for the human.

10. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

Black Widow Section 3

Arcee was trying to break free from the webbing that taped her to the rock wall, then stopped and had another flashback. Arcee was traumatized from seeing her partner killed before her eyes, and lamented for the Autobot as Airachnid started to move in on her, but before the Decepticon could lay a hand or a spider-hand on Arcee, the door was blasted open. Airachnid growled and fled as Bumblebee and Cliffjumper came through the entrance and took out the Eradicons. Cliffjumper hurried to Arcee and freed her from the cuffs, then started to help her out of the room with Bumblebee as Arcee said, "I couldn't save him! I couldn't save my partner!" "Don't worry, Arcee, we'll get you to safety. You can mourn for Tailgate later." Cliffjumper told her, and the three Autobots managed to get back into Autobot territory. Arcee looked at the ground for a small while after the flashback had finished, then closed her eyes and said, "Tracey, I'm sorry. I never should've looked back. I should've... kept driving," then opened her eyes, now filled with determination, and started to push against the webbing. Soon Arcee had loosened the webbing enough make a big enough gap to transform to motorcycle form and attempt to drive out, eventually breaking free. After Arcee was out of the webbing, she zoomed up the hillside and started to race toward where the starship was, assuming Tracey would backtrace there.

Tracey ran far enough and stopped behind a log to catch her breath and hide as long as she could before Airachnid came into the area, and ducked under it in the shadows, keeping quiet with her heart racing. Airachnid looked around the area, passing over the log Tracey was hiding under, but Tracey expected the worst as she heard her heart thumping in her ears. Airachnid stopped, making Tracey get ready for what she was thinking would happen, and Airachnid looked at her upside-down and said, "Hello, Tracey." Tracey screamed as her heart skipped a beat, and the girl kicked Airachnid in the face, getting the Decepticon's chin, then Tracey scrambled to the other side of the log and started to run again. Airachnid held her chin, then looked at Tracey angrily and shot webbing at the girl, but missed and hit a tree instead. Tracey kept running until she got to the small trench, then climbed to the other side as quickly as possible and ran as soon as she was at the other side. Airachnid had seen Tracey get across the trench at a distance, and jumped to the other side as Tracey kept running. Tracey hid behind a thick tree and pulled out her survival kit, but looked at it and said, "Oh, who am I kidding?" then heard Airachnid and ran toward the starship. "You're making this too easy, Tracey, and I do not enjoy being bored." Airachnid said, then found Tracey had taken the chase to her ship and smiled as she hissed slyly.

Airachnid walked up to her starship and started to search the area as she asked, "Now, where did you scamper off to?" then found her search unsuccessful. Tracey was hiding behind a landing leg huge enough to hide her and kept quiet, then when Airachnid started to search else where by the ship, Tracey quietly snuck to the under haul of the ship. Airachnid rushed back to the entrance of the ship and jumped down as she transformed out of spider form. "If you wanted a tour, Tracey, all you had to do was ask. Did you spot the empty space? I hope you like it; it's where you'll soon hang your head." Airachnid said as she entered the ship to look for Tracey and corner the girl in a place she couldn't escape from. Tracey soon got to the other end of the ship and stepped in a puddle, then looked down to see it was electric blue liquid. "Energon," Tracey whispered, then looked up at the thrusters to see Energon dripping from them and got an idea. Digging through her survival kit, Tracey got a cotton ball and thread and tied the cotton to a dry stick, then got her flint out and started to make sparks to start a fire. Airachnid heard the flint's attempts of starting a fire and started to hurry outside to get Tracey. Tracey got her fire started and blew on the fire gently to get it to spread to the wood, succeeding and throwing the little flame into one of the thrusters, then turned and ran away since she had little time before the Energon would catch fire and start off an explosion. Airachnid reached the other end of the ship in time to see Tracey running, then looked at the thruster that had the flame and saw that it was spreading. "Tracey!" Airachnid shouted, but before anything else could happen, the whole ship exploded in flames, blowing Tracey to the edge of the huge trench. Tracey looked back at the flaming ship, seeing her plan to blow it up was successful, then got to her feet and ran off.

"I hope that's the last of that predator," Tracey said as she continued to run, but was stopped dead in her tracks when one of her feet was glued to the ground with webbing. Tracey looked up in a tree to see a flaming Airachnid in its branches, then the Decepticon webbed the girl to a tree, making any escape useless to Tracey. Airachnid came down as Tracey struggled in the webbing, then waved her hand near the girls neck, making Tracey yelp, "No! Please!" "You sound just like Arcee when you beg like that, but too bad you won't live to see the next day," Airachnid said, and Tracey screamed. The two soon heard something driving toward them, and Arcee arrived, transformed, and kicked Airachnid away, saving Tracey from what was going to happen, then beat the living scrap out of Airachnid and punched her away, sending the Decepticon a good distance away from the area. "Tracey! Are you all right?" Arcee asked as she freed Tracey. "I am now," Tracey said with a smile. Arcee smiled back, but then the two heard drilling and looked to see Airachnid drilling herself an escape. "Airachnid!!!" Arcee shouted as she and Tracey got to the hole, but Airachnid was already gone by the time they got to it. "So much for closure," Arcee said after a sigh. "Now Airachnid's stuck on Earth. I'm not so sure that's a good thing, unless if Starscream finds her." Tracey said. "I'm sorry you had to face my demons today. You were pretty fearless there." Arcee said. "Actually, I was terrified, mostly for you. Plus, there's a saying I heard: 'Without fear, there cannot be courage.'" Tracey said. Arcee smiled, knowing what Tracey meant, then called base and said, "Ratchet, requesting a Ground Bridge," then saw Tracey swat a mosquito on her arm and said, "I need to get my partner away from any over-sized insects." "Partner, huh? That's a first," Tracey said, and Arcee told her, "Junior partner. I can still pull rank," then the girls were bridged home to settle themselves down.

11. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

Megatron's Return Pt. 1 Section 1

At the Autobot base, everyone was in the control room when Ratchet detected the Decepticon ship. “Optimus, you’re not going to believe this! I’ve just pinpointed the location of the Decepticon Warship.” Ratchet said. “In China too!” Tracey said. “How did you penetrate their cloaking technology?” Optimus asked. “I didn’t; I was experimenting variable frequency wave lengths when I stumbled upon it. Even still, their ship must be experiencing some kind of electromagnetic breach.” Ratchet said. “With Megatron deceased and the element of surprise…” Arcee said, and Bulkhead ended, “We could cause some serious damage.” “And cripple everything,” Andrew said with Rickelle by his side. Just then, the base computers picked up an Autobot signal with the same frequency, and Ratchet said, “Also on the same frequency, an Autobot Emergency Beacon.” “The Decepticons can wait; there may be Autobots in distress. Ratchet, bring your medical kit.” Optimus said, and they Ground Bridged to the Autobot signal, which was in Southern China. “A crash landing. Buried here for centuries.” Optimus said, and walked up to a wall of the ship. Ratchet cut a piece of the wall loose, and Optimus punched it out of the way so the two Autobots could enter. “If they traveled in stasis, there may be survivors,” Ratchet said as he and Optimus turned on their flashlights, then the ship shook, making them re-steady themselves. After the shaking stopped, the two Autobots moved on until they found a door, and Optimus pried it open. Inside the room they found, cosmic-rust-covered Autobots were littered everywhere with some sitting or lying in lightly multi-colored Energon, making Optimus shake his head to the sight. “Optimus, these Autobots didn’t perish in the crash, they’re displaying the effects of a virus.” Ratchet said, scanning a corpse. “This is a plagued ship.” Optimus said. “Don’t touch anything! The virus could still be active.” Ratchet said, and the ship shook again. Optimus and Ratchet slid to a wall, then Optimus looked above him to find a corpse hanging by wires, then the corpse shifted down a little and dripped virus-infected Energon into the Autobot leader’s eye, making him flinch and grunt a little. “No!” Ratchet said, fearing the worst.

After bridging back, Optimus was immediately put onto a stasis bed, and Ratchet scanned the Autobot leader to see the disease he was infected with. “Cybonic Plague.” Ratchet said, and everyone looked at one another before focusing on Ratchet again. “It’s only contagious if contact is made by the infected Energon.” Ratchet said. “What was a plague doing in an Autobot spaceship?” Rickelle asked. “Its passengers were infected. The virus wiped out millions on Cybertron during the Great War.” Arcee explained. “Cybonic Plague was engineered in the Decepticons Biological Warfare Program, by Megatron himself.” Ratchet said. “You have a cure, don’t you?” Andrew asked. “Ugh… No cure…” Optimus said, weakly. “Optimus, please, save your strength.” Ratchet said. “When Megatron created the disease without a cure, I mean, what if he caught it by accident?” Rickelle asked. “Pretty sure he’d make the cure, just in case.” Tracey said. “But it’s not like we can ask Megatron, guys. He’s pushing up lug-nuts.” Bulkhead said. “But, we might be able to access the Decepticon Database. For the moment, we still have a fix on their Warship’s location.” Ratchet said. “Bumblebee, come with,” Arcee said. “Arcee, quickly.” Ratchet said, and Arcee and Bumblebee bridged to the Decepticon ship.

Once on the ship, Arcee and Bumblebee pulled out their blasters as Arcee said, “Let’s start with the lab,” but when they headed for the lab, they had to hide from Knockout, who was coming out of the sickbay. Knockout looked around a little, then shrugged and walked away, and the two Autobots hurried into the lab; Arcee started hacking, and got in easily. “I’m in the network.” Arcee said, and continued hacking. Back at the base, Ratchet kept a close eye on the monitor that was monitoring Optimus’s condition. “Ratchet… Were you…?” Optimus asked, and Ratchet said, “Infected? No,” and the Autobot leader sighed. On the Decepticon ship, Arcee couldn’t find the cure’s formula as Bumblebee looked into the sickbay through a window. “If it’s here, I don’t see it.” Arcee said to Ratchet. “Are you certain, Arcee?” Ratchet asked. “I searched every file. Nothing.” Arcee said. “Well, search again, clearly you missed something!” Ratchet said. “I scanned the entire database!” Arcee said, and Bumblebee buzzed and whirred to her, but was ignored as Ratchet said, “Did you use the Redundant Algorithm?” “Don’t tell me how to research! You think you’re the only one who cares about Optimus?” Arcee said. Bumblebee buzzed and whirred again while pointing at something through the window of the sickbay’s door, only for Arcee to ask, “What is it?” and the Autobot walked over and looked through the window, gasping to what she saw. “What is it? What’s going on?” Ratchet asked.

Bumblebee opened the sickbay door, and on a sick bed was Megatron! “It’s Megatron! He’s alive!” Arcee said. Everyone at the base was in shock, and Ratchet said, “That’s not possible!” “Well, I’m staring right at him, and the good news is, Megatron isn’t exactly staring back.” Arcee said. “Mega…tron?” Optimus asked. Arcee inched closer to Megatron’s body and said, “He’s critical, hooked up to life support. Time to finish this once and for all!” Arcee said, and powered her blaster to kill Megatron, but Ratchet said, “WAIT!!! DON’T!!!” “One good reason, fast!” Arcee said. “Megatron maybe Optimus’s only hope for survival.” Ratchet said, and Arcee powered down her blaster. “What are you talking about?” Arcee asked. “Does he display brainwave activity?” Ratchet asked. Arcee checked the monitors and said, “Spiking hard. His sick mind is still at work.” “Perfect! If a cure exists, Megatron maybe the only one who knows it. You must enter his brain and find it.” Ratchet said. “Enter Megatron’s brain? Are you out of your fragging mind?” Arcee asked. “The Decepticon laboratory should contain the equipment you need for a Cortical Psychic Patch.” Ratchet said. “No way! Have you even ever performed the procedure?” Arcee asked. “No, but I have thoroughly studied the theoretical literature. Invented by Decepticons, outlawed by Autobots.” Ratchet said. “Whoa! Can’t we just haul Megatron through the Ground Bridge, buy us some time to figure this out?” Arcee asked. “Time is one thing Optimus does not have! One of you must try this! I will not allow Optimus to pass knowing that Megatron will outlive him!” Ratchet said. “Ratchet, I would lay down my life for Optimus, anytime, anywhere. But a mind-body split?” Arcee asked, and Bumblebee volunteered to do it. “You will?” Arcee asked, and Bumblebee confirmed so. “Are you sure Bumblebee?” Andrew asked at the base. “Bee’s the best scout there is,” Bulkhead said, and the girls started to comfort Andrew. “Don’t worry, we know Bumblebee, and he won’t let anyone down.” Tracey said. “I know.” Andrew said.

12. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

Megatron's Return Pt. 1 Section 2

In the bridge of the ship, Starscream was ordering Eradicons around, only to be disappointed by the pace that one repair was taking. “Why has the electromagnetic shielding not been repaired?” Starscream asked. “Your crews are working as quickly as they can, Lord Starscream,” an Eradicon said, only to get slapped in the face by Starscream. “We are leaking a trail! All the Autobots need to do to pinpoint our position is to access the correct frequency wave length! Accelerate your efforts!” Starscream said, and the Eradicons left as Knockout entered. “Doctor in the house,” Knockout said. “Ah, Knockout, and how is the patient doing today?” Starscream asked. “Same old,” Knockout sighed. “An inglorious fate that he should remain in this vegetative state.” Starscream said. “On the contrary, Megatron’s body may be scrap metal, but his mind is still percolating.” Knockout said. “Keep that to yourself! That blasted Soundwave sees and hears everything.” Starscream said in a low voice. “The eyes and ears of the Decepticons.” Knockout said. “Well, as long as their ‘master’ remains in limbo, so does their cause. The Decepticons deserve a strong, alert leader.” Starscream said. “One who would require a loyal second-in-command?” Knockout said. Starscream chuckled and said, “A candidate would need to earn that post by making a strong case to said eyes and ears.” “A case for showing mercy, Lord Starscream?” Knockout asked. “You scratch my back, I scratch yours.” Starscream said, making an agreement with the suck-up.

In the sickbay, Arcee and Bumblebee found a hiding spot, and Arcee hooked up a Cortical Patch to Megatron’s sick bed, then got back to the hiding spot and looked at Bumblebee with a questioning face, in which he gave her a thumbs up. “Ratchet, we’re in position.” Arcee said to Ratchet. “Initiate Cortical Psychic Patch.” Ratchet said, and Arcee connected Bumblebee to Megatron, allowing him to enter Megatron’s mind. Once he was in, Bumblebee made sure he was and started to walk around. “We have a communications down link activated, so we can see and hear what you do in Megatron’s subconscious mind.” Ratchet said. “Whoa! Where's that?” Rickelle asked. Bumblebee buzzed and whirred, and Tracey's computer translated, “It looks like Kaon, the Decepticon capital back on Cybertron.” “Cool!” Andrew said. The monitors flashed at the group in the base and Bulkhead said, “Ratch, Optimus’s vitals.” “I know,” Ratchet said.

Inside Megatron’s mind, Bumblebee kept walking as Ratchet said, “Quickly, Bumblebee. I know you’re in unknown territory, but you must find out where information might be filed in Megatron’s mind.” Bumblebee got to the top of a set of steps when he saw Optimus standing before him, then ran up to Optimus. “Bumblebee, that is not Optimus; just a figment of Megatron’s mind, it cannot see or hear you.” Ratchet said. Bumblebee then heard Megatron laugh and hid behind a pile of rocks, then looked to see what would happen next. “Optimus Prime, your Autobot armies are defeated! Bow before your new master.” Megatron said. “Never, Megatron. One shall stand, one shall fall.” Optimus said, getting a blade out. “So be it,” Megatron said, then got to level ground, pulled out his blade, and the leaders charged at each other. Megatron struck Optimus, but the Autobot leader didn’t flinch and disappeared. “What the scrap just happened?” Tracey asked as she and the others were watching the monitors. “That never happened on Cybertron.” Bulkhead said. “It’s not a memory. “We’re seeing Kaon as Megatron has recreated it, in his darkest dreams.” Ratchet said. “So, he can do that in his dreams but can't do that in real life?” Andrew asked. “Not yet, but it does make the Decepticons lame that way.” Tracey said.

Megatron started to walk away, then the rocks started to make Optimus, taking away Bumblebee’s hiding spot, and the Optimus said, “Megatron, your treachery ends here.” Megatron turned to look at the Optimus, then put his blade away and shot at Optimus. Bumblebee’s instinct was to stop Megatron from hurting Optimus, and started to try to, but the shot whizzed past Bumblebee and hit Optimus, making the fake Autobot disappear. “Uh oh, shouldn’t have done that, Bumblebee.” Tracey said. “Why not?” Rickelle asked. “That!” Tracey said as Megatron walked up to Bumblebee and said, “The Autobot scout. Punishment for trespassing in my domain is your destruction!” Megatron got his blade out and swung it down at Bumblebee, making a direct hit, but was surprised to find Bumblebee wasn’t hurt at all, or that he didn’t disappear after the swipe! Bumblebee buzzed and whirred in amazement and wonder, and Megatron demanded, “How can this be?!” and tried again several times. “Wait. Megatron can’t touch Bee?” Andrew asked, surprising the kids. “Because he’s not a creation of Megatron’s mind, Bumblebee is immune to his physical attacks.” Ratchet said. “Okay, that’s a pro about it, but there’s a con to it.” Tracey said. “And what would that be?” Andrew asked. Megatron started to get suspicious and walked around Bumblebee saying as he circled them, “You are not wearing Phase Displacement Armor; your eyes track my movements so you’re not a hologram; and I do not believe in spirits. So tell me, Scout, what are you?” “Megatron,” an Optimus said, getting the attention of the mind group, and much to everyone’s surprise, the fake Optimus was accompanied by a fake Bulkhead and a fake Bumblebee. “Uh oh! Special guest stars!” Rickelle said. “This is not good.” Ratchet said. “That's the con of it.” Tracey told Andrew. Bumblebee ran up to the fake Autobot group and waved a hand in front of fake Bumblebee’s face before Megatron growled and shot at the fake group, making it disappear. “You are real, they were not!” Megatron said, then laughed and said, “A Cortical Psychic Patch. How unexpected.” “We’ve stirred Megatron from his oblivion, he’s becoming self-aware.” Ratchet said. “If this is my subconscious… WHAT ARE YOU DOING INSIDE MY HEAD?!” Megatron demanded.

13. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

Megatron's Return Pt. 1 Section 3

In the sick bay, Arcee was starting to get impatient and said, “Come on, Bee, what are you doing in there?” Just then, Starscream, Knockout, and Soundwave came into the sick bay, and Arcee kept an eye on them. “Knockout, if you would be so kind as to provide your expert medical opinion to Soundwave, for the historical record.” Starscream said. “Simply put, unaided, Megatron could remain in this deathless slumber forever.” Knockout said. “How our master would not have wanted to be seen this way. To stand idly by while he remains captive in his own body is not just.” Starscream said. Soundwave was unconvinced and pointed at the brainwave activity meter. “Brainwave activity, not evidence of consciousness, but merely of an endless dream from which Megatron may never wake.” Knockout said. Soundwave was still unconvinced as Starscream said, “Soundwave, we must face reality. Megatron is lost to us.” “The only honorable option would be to show him mercy.” Knockout said. “A simple throw of the switch.” Starscream said. “Quick, painless, compassionate.” Knockout said. “Ratchet, are you hearing this?” Arcee whispered. “If Megatron perishes, Bumblebee’s mind will remain separated from his body forever.” Ratchet told Arcee. “We’ll lose Bumblebee and Optimus?” Tracey asked.

Megatron was looking at Bumblebee intentively and said, “The only way you could enter my mind is via Cortical Psychic Patch, but the question remains: What happened to me?” Megatron stared hard at Bumblebee, then a memory of the Space Bridge Explosion flashed before the Decepticon leader’s eyes, putting Megatron in disbelief for a small moment before saying, “The Space Bridge explosion? And yet if, if you are in my head, I am not one with the AllSpark. So tell me, Scout, do I still function?” Megatron asked, narrowing his eyes. “Bumblebee, we’re out of time!” Ratchet warned the Autobot, and Bumblebee buzzed and whirred, telling Megatron why he was in his mind in the first place. “Cybonic Plague? Someone besides myself is unwell?” Megatron asked, and Bumblebee. Megatron knew who was infected by his engineered virus by gathering the pieces and said, “Optimus!” then laughed and said, “Such irony! But after ages of endless battle, the mighty Optimus Prime is felled by a virus from a distant past! And what makes you think I would save the life of my oldest enemy?” Bumblebee looked at Megatron for a small second before an imaginary Optimus appeared, then the Optimus was destroyed and turned into smoke by one shot of Megatron’s cannon, and Bumblebee buzzed and whirred to that. “Oh? And just what is it that I want most, Scout?” Megatron asked. Bumblebee buzzed and whirred in reply, saying that Megatron wants to end Optimus’s life himself. “Hmhm. Did you not see? I do slay Optimus by my own hand at will, whenever I desire!” Megatron said. Bumblebee buzzed and whirred to Megatron, and the Decepticon leader soon started to consider about saving Optimus. At the base, Tracey’s computer translated the words to the kids, letting them hear, “But if you let the virus destroy the real Optimus, you will never get the chance to do it yourself.” Tracey was getting at what Bumblebee was trying to do as she said, “I get it now. Bumblebee’s giving Megatron a false promise to get the cure.” “Smart.” Andrew said. “Twisted.” Rickelle said.

In the sick bay, Starscream was ready to pull the plug on Megatron as he asked, “Soundwave, do I take your silence to mean you concur with Knockout’s medical expertise?” Soundwave stayed quiet and didn’t do anything, and Starscream said, “Speak now, or forever hold your peace,” and reached for the life support tube keeping Megatron alive. Arcee got her blaster ready until Soundwave pointed at the Cortical Patch hooked to Megatron’s sick bed, and Starscream decided to see what it was doing in the room. “Scrap!” Arcee whispered, then looked at Bumblebee with a worried look. After going over what Bumblebee told him, Megatron said, “After our deep history together, to not watch the Spark end from Optimus’s eyes with my very own…” and Bumblebee buzzed to Megatron, saying it'd be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to pass up. “Well played, Scout,” Megatron said, then showed Bumblebee the cure and said, “The chemical formula to the cure you seek, not that I expect you to know how to read it.” Bumblebee reached out a little to grab it, but Megatron took it away before he could. “Not yet,” Megatron said, and Bumblebee buzzed in confusion. “And how am I to accomplish terminating Optimus as you propose while I’m trapped here in a perpetual daydream? Once you release me from this prison, you will have the cure.” Megatron said. “What’s Megatron doing now?” Rickelle asked. “Stating a perk in what Bumblebee told him. He’s trying to blackmail Bumblebee with throwing away the cure unless if he’s allowed into Bumblebee’s body until his own recovers.” Tracey said. “English please?” Andrew asked. “Megatron wants to live in Bumblebee until his own body is livable.” Tracey said.

Starscream picked up the Cortical Patch, then found it led to the space underneath some of the sick bay’s panels. “Come on, come on!” Arcee whispered anxiously. “You must guarantee my recovery in the meantime, or Optimus will fade to gunmetal gray, the real Optimus.” Megatron said to Bumblebee, and the Autobot just looked at the Decepticon worriedly. At the base, Ratchet got the feed with the cure and told Arcee, “Arcee, we have the formula! Disconnect Bumblebee now!” and Arcee disconnected the Cortical Patch, causing Megatron’s dreamscape to start crumbling. When Megatron saw this, he was outraged as he said, “You were watching! YOU TRICKED ME!” Megatron said, but Bumblebee started to disappear. “NO!!! Take me with you!!! TAKE ME!!!” Megatron shouted, then lunged at Bumblebee, but the Autobot disappeared completely before Megatron did himself. “Hurry Bee!” Arcee said, and Bumblebee was back in his body when Starscream found the two. “What in-?!” Starscream asked, then a Ground Bridge opened and Bumblebee buzzed and whirred as he ran through it. “Intruders!!!” Starscream said. “Allow me,” Arcee said, and shot the life support tube off Megatron and retreated as the comatose leader flat-lined. Starscream smiled to the flat-line, and sighed and said, “It was the inevitable outcome.” Soundwave walked up to Starscream and pointed at Megatron, and Starscream said, “Of course it would be wrong to allow Megatron to perish to an Autobot’s hand. Knockout,” and Knockout put Megatron back on life support.

Back at base, Ratchet cured Optimus of the plague and helped the leader to his feet. “That’s it, steady.” Ratchet said, and everyone celebrated. “Please, reserve the hero’s welcome for my physician, and my scout.” Optimus said. Bumblebee looked at the others as they clapped for him, and the Autobot buzzed and whirred as he bowed. On the Decepticon ship, Knockout found something strange as Starscream came to check up on him. “And how is the patient doing today?” Starscream asked. “Funny you should ask. Not sure what the ‘Bots did in there, but Megatron’s registering zero brainwave activity.” Knockout said. “Hm. Meaning?” Starscream asked. “Physically, he’s stable, but now there’s no one home.” Knockout said. Back at base, unknown to everyone, Bumblebee’s eyes dilated, and the Autobot saw Megatron comatose with damage before seeing a pair of red eyes appear, then an alive Megatron showed himself saying, “I’m out… or should I say, in?” then laughed evilly, now that he was in Bumblebee’s head!

14. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

Megatron's Return Pt. 2 Section 1

Optimus got a health check by Ratchet and was confirmed healthy as the medic said, “I wouldn’t advise anything strenuous, Optimus, but it appears that your systems have fully recovered from the Cybonic Plague.” “Thanks to your medical expertise, old friend,” Optimus said. “It was your scout who braved unknown territory to locate the cure.” Ratchet said, but Bumblebee buzzed and whirred to him. “Come on, Bumblebee, you were awesome in there.” Andrew said. “Lucky for us, Megatron was still alive.” Arcee said. “Am I hearing things, or did you just say that?” Tracey asked. “Yeah, I actually said that.” Arcee said. “What matters is that you’re on the mend, Optimus, while Megatron-” Ratchet said, but Bumblebee buzzed and whirred to him. “Bee’s right, I did my best to finish Megatron’s story, just couldn’t stick around long enough to see how it ended.” Arcee said. Bumblebee’s eyes contracted and the Autobot walked down a corridor, which Tracey caught onto and followed, then the yellow Autobot stopped and looked at his hands, making Tracey suspicious. “It is a matter of time before Optimus discovers all is not right with you, Scout. I must reclaim my body, which means taking complete and total control of yours!” Megatron said in Bumblebee’s head. Tracey wondered what Bumblebee was doing, but decided to keep it to herself and joined up with the other kids to go home for the day.

The next day, Bulkhead and Bumblebee were looking over the humans as Tracey was doing some dance moves with Rickelle helping. “Now, bop the hip,” Rickelle said, and Tracey bopped. “Awesome! You’ll rock on stage later today.” Rickelle said. “If I want to dance,” Tracey said. “Come on, Tracey. You’ll be a good dancer in the Performance Show.” Bulkhead said. “But I don’t think dancing is exactly my thing, you know?” Tracey said. “Then what are you good at?” Andrew asked. “Well, I have been taking chorus and I made a whole class room go quiet when someone asked me to sing a song verse.” Tracey said. “Then you're a singer. You should sing a song.” Rickelle said. “What do you guys think?” Tracey asked Bulkhead and Bumblebee. “I think you should if you did that.” Bulkhead said. “Okay. What about you, Bumblebee?” Tracey asked, but Bumblebee wasn't listening at that moment with his eyes were contracted again. Bumblebee was experiencing a vision of the Space Bridge explosion from Megatron’s point of view when Bulkhead said, “Bumblebee, are you paying attention?” Bumblebee looked at Bulkhead with the contracted eyes, then his eyes returned to normal as Tracey said, “I don't think he was.” “Bee, Tracey asked you if she should sing later today,” Bulkhead said, and Bumblebee buzzed and whirred to him, a little confused on what was going on. “Bee, you okay?” Andrew asked when he heard the pitches of the buzzing and whirring. Bumblebee buzzed and whirred to the boy, and Tracey’s computer translated, “I should be okay, Andrew. How about I take all of you to the show now?” “Yeah. Let’s go.” Andrew said. After dropping the kids off and returning to base, Bumblebee walked down a corridor until his eyes contracted again and he saw Megatron. “If I am to return to my body, I must first restore its functionality. How did I escape annihilation?” Megatron said, then closed his eyes and thought back to when he was alive after the Space Bridge explosion. Megatron remembered that a Dark Energon shard was pulled out of his chest. “Of course! Dark Energon!” Megatron said, and remembered who pulled it out and growled, “Starscream.”

On the Decepticon ship in the sick bay, Starscream was poking fun at Megatron’s body saying, “Knock knock. Is anyone in there? No? Oh well. Seems I possess the only thing that would allow you to rise off of that slab and walk again, my dearest Megatron. The only scrap left on this planet plucked from your very Spark Chamber, but it cannot restore your mind.” Starscream then brandished the shard of Dark Energon secretly and continued to monologue, “The Decepticons need a leader, not a decorative centerpiece. And I will convince them that I am the true heir to your throne with a plan so epic…” “Not even the mighty Megatron could have conceived it?” a voice asked, and Starscream looked and saw Knockout leaning against the doorway to the sick bay, the Dark Energon hidden behind Starscream’s back. “That was the idea, Knockout,” Starscream said after a nervous chuckle, then asked with narrowed eyes, “How long have you been there?” “Long enough, and it’s Commander Knockout to you, once and future Lord Starscream,” Knockout said with a bow.

The next afternoon outside his house, Andrew was still waiting for Bumblebee to take him to the base, then decided to call Tracey and Rickelle. When Tracey’s phone rang, Tracey hooked up with Rickelle’s phone so she could get in on the conversation. “Andrew? Aren’t you on your way to the base?” Tracey asked, only to get a reply back saying, “Bumblebee never picked me up, and his comm link’s off again. Any idea where he is?” “He might still be at the base.” Rickelle said. “I’m at the base, I’ll look for him.” Tracey said, then ended the call to start looking for Bumblebee after she was in the elevator before Arcee left for recon. Bumblebee was in the main control room when Tracey found him, but his eyes were contracted and the Autobot was holding Ratchet’s flashlight. “Yes, go on, Scout. Obey my will.” Megatron said. “Bumblebee!” Tracey said, but Bumblebee crushed the flashlight before he even heard her. “What’s going on, Bumblebee? There’s something wrong with you. First the awkward behavior, and now ditching Andrew and destroying equipment?” Tracey asked. Megatron made Bumblebee put the flashlight down and started to walk toward Tracey, making the girl back up, but was forced to stop when a voice shouted, “Bumblebee!” and Bumblebee and Tracey saw Ratchet in the room. “I NEEDED THAT!” Ratchet said, referring to the flashlight, and Bumblebee looked at it, then at Tracey, now worried about what was going on with him. “What has gotten into you?” Ratchet asked. “He’s been acting weird for the last two days, Ratchet. I think There’s something wrong with him.” Tracey said, and Bumblebee confessed his problems to both of them. “You’re seeing Megatron’s face?” Ratchet asked, and Tracey started to wonder if it had anything to do with the Cortical Psychic Patch he did.

15. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

Megatron's Return Pt. 2 Section 2

After getting everyone to base, Bumblebee went into shut down as Ratchet explained to the entire group, “Bumblebee’s complaining of intermitted visions, waking nightmares if you will.” “But you said Bee was okay when you were checking him over.” Andrew said. “That was physically saying, but not mentally.” Tracey said. “The experience he endured seems to be having a temporary effect on his psyche. This induced power-down should force Bumblebee’s mind to rest and recover.” Ratchet said. The computers beeped to an incoming call, and Ratchet answered to Agent Fowler. “Prime, have you spotted any Decepticons wearing hula skirts lately?” Fowler said. “No, Special Agent Fowler, why?” Optimus asked. “Because I was hoping you ‘Bots would have a lead of the ‘Cons busting into the Kauai Naval Observatory. The place looks like it was hit by an army of wrecking balls.” Fowler said. “Why would ‘Cons break into an Observatory?” Arcee asked. “Does the Heuck Nigoghossian ring any bells?” Fowler asked. “The space telescope,” Tracey said. “As of last night, it’s missing its primary lens.” Fowler said. “It’s difficult to guess Starscream’s intent without knowing where the lens had been taken.” Optimus said. “It’s a good thing that the lens has a tracking device.” Fowler said. Ratchet soon found the tracking device in the Arctic, and Arcee complained, “The Arctic? Great, another chance to freeze our sparkplugs off.” “Not too much, though. It should be a spring/summer solstice there for at least six months before the fall/winter solstice.” Tracey said. “And that’s an ND7-Class Energon Deposit, the biggest, unminable one there is.” Bulkhead said when an Energon Deposit was located. “Unminable, until Starscream melts his way down to it.” Optimus said. “With the help of the lens,” Arcee said. “Melting a glacier that size would cause sea levels to rise and demolish coastal cities.” Fowler said. “That would be bad for my cousins. Some of my family live in Miami,” Rickelle said, the Autobots decided to go. At the Arctic, the Decepticons got to the deposit’s location with a new heat ray that used the stolen lens, and Starscream said, “Let the reign of Lord Starscream begin,” then Knockout mentioned for the Eradicon there to activate the heat ray and begin melting the ice.

At base, Andrew was telling the girls and a shutdown Bumblebee a story of he and a sister of his playing racing games when Ratchet came over and said, “Andrew, Tracey, Rickelle, I’m afraid Bumblebee can’t hear you in power down mode. It’s getting late, why don’t I bridge you home to your families?” “Because we told Bumblebee we’d stay. He’s family too.” Tracey said. “Don’t be ridiculous, you’re not even the same species.” Ratchet said. “That’s being related, Ratchet, it’s not the same thing. I’ll show you,” Andrew said, then got his cell phone out and showed Ratchet a picture of his family. “This is my family.” Andrew said. “Hm, hm. It’s very nice.” Ratchet mumbled. “Very large. Sometimes I can shout and no one hears me.” Andrew said. “Yes, yes, yes, yes.” Ratchet mumbled. “But Bumblebee always listens,” Andrew said, and Ratchet smiled to that as Andrew continued, “And we can understand him, through Tracey’s computer of course.” “You’re invisible to your family?” Tracey asked. “You could say that, why?” Andrew asked. “Well, you were always popular at school. I always thought that you got a lot of attention.” Tracey said. “Really? You did?” Rickelle asked. “Yep. But to know this now, I feel like I’m not the only person who feels ignored.” Tracey said. “Doesn't your mother give you attention?” Andrew asked. “Not unless if it’s important. Ever since my dad was gone for good, we sort of drifted apart.” Tracey said. “What do you mean by that?” Rickelle asked. “My dad served the army when I was a few years younger. Then two months later, we received a letter from the military, no more dad.” Tracey said. “That’s horrible,” Rickelle said. “It’s always horrible to have anyone lost in war. And I’m guessing that is why you wanted to leave in the first place?” Ratchet asked Tracey. “Yeah, but Arcee changed my mind when she said she lost someone already.” Tracey said. “That would be Cliffjumper in her case.” Ratchet said. “So, what you saying?” Rickelle asked. “I’m saying that I know the burden Arcee is dealing with, and that she’s family to me.” Tracey said, and Ratchet smiled again. Optimus, Bulkhead, and Arcee were exploring the Arctic with hopes of finding the Decepticons as Arcee said, “Lot different than our last polar visit, feels like summer.” “Here, that’s a bad thing,” Bulkhead said, finding the Decepticon ship. The Autobots found that Starscream had already begun melting the ice, and Optimus said, “Autobots, remember the end-run on Polyhex?” and the group formulated a plan.

Back at base, Andrew was busy on Tracey’s laptop with Tracey and Rickelle watching him as Ratchet told them, “Andrew, Tracey, Rickelle, I’m going to the supply vault to see if I can find parts to repair this,” and brandished the broken flashlight and said, “You three know what that means.” “Don’t touch anything,” the humans said together, and Ratchet left for the vault as Andrew continued his laptop business. Just after Ratchet was gone and the kids were busy, Bumblebee awoke with his unusually contracted eyes and looked around. “Wait ‘til you see this new laptop I’m saving up for, guys,” Andrew said, then the kids looked at Bumblebee to see he was active with a strange look on his face. “Bee?” Andrew asked, and Bumblebee stepped out of the sick bay and to the Ground Bridge console. “Bumblebee, wait!” Tracey said as the humans ran after the Autobot, but Bumblebee activated the Ground Bridge and stepped through to the coordinates he programmed into the console as Ratchet got there in time to witness Bumblebee disappear. “What did you three do?!” Ratchet asked. “Nothing! Bumblebee just got up and-” Rickelle said. “He was in power-down! Where does he think he’s off to?” Ratchet said. At the old battlefield where Megatron’s old undead army was raised, Megatron, now in control of Bumblebee, was looking around for the Dark Energon shard he used to raise the dead. “Where is it? Where?” Megatron asked, then remembered that it was still at the foot of the cliff he stood on, and looked to find it there. Megatron walked over to the shard and held it in his hand, having retrieved what he needed for his plan.

Back at base, Ratchet and the kids checked the coordinates as the former said, “These are the coordinates for the sight of our previous battle with Megatron’s undead.” “Maybe we should call Optimus,” Rickelle said. “Optimus is busy preventing a polar ice cap from melting. We need to handle this on our own.” Ratchet said, and activated the Ground Bridge, only for Megatron to walk in. “Bumblebee? What have you been doing?” Ratchet asked, but then grabbed Bumblebee’s arm and found he had Megatron’s Dark Energon shard. “Dark Energon?” Ratchet asked, and Megatron punched Ratchet, sending the medic across the room. “Bee, what are you doing?!” Tracey asked. Megatron didn't say anything and walked over to the kids, but they backed away when they saw the unfriendly glare. “Bumblebee! Please! I know you’re in there! You have to fight whatever’s making you do this!” Andrew said, but was unsuccessful as Megatron reprogrammed the Ground Bridge and ran through it to a different location. “Ratchet! Are you okay?” Tracey asked as Ratchet got to his feet. “I’m fine, more importantly is Bumblebee? I fear the time spent in Megatron’s mind is causing Bumblebee to think like a Decepticon.” Ratchet said as the kids got to him. “Bee’s not a ‘Con!” Andrew said. “Agreed, but we need to find out exactly what Bumblebee intends to do with that shard,” Ratchet said, then realized something and continued, “The only one who knew about the Dark Energon was Megatron!” “Bumblebee has Megatron’s memories?” Rickelle asked. “Worse, Megatron is occupying Bumblebee’s mind!” Ratchet said. “What?!” the kids exclaimed as Ratchet looked at the Ground Bridge console. “How could I have been such a fool? The Cortical Psychic Patch acted as a two-way conduit! When Bumblebee returned to his own mind, Megatron followed. And now Bumblebee... Megatron, has bridged to nearly the same coordinates as Optimus.” Ratchet said, then reactivated the Ground Bridge and said, “Stay here.” “No! Bumblebee needs us!” Andrew said. “No. He needs you!” Tracey told Andrew. Ratchet stopped, then let out a hand for the kids to get on as the Autobot said, “Of course he does, but all three of you are coming,” and the group followed Megatron to the Arctic.

16. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

Megatron's Return Pt. 2 Section 3

At the Arctic, Starscream and Knockout were watching the progress of the melting as the former said, “Yes! I love when a plan comes together!” then he spotted Bulkhead and Arcee racing into the area. “Autobots,” Starscream growled, then Knockout said, “Please, Lord Starscream, allow your second-in-command the honor,” then ordered to Breakdown, who was just walking up to them, “Breakdown, total them!” Breakdown ran off the ship and skydived to the ground, striking it hard enough to cause a small quake to shake the two Autobots around. Bulkhead and Arcee transformed to robot form, and stood as Breakdown did, all three ready for battle. Little did the Decepticons know, Bulkhead and Arcee were really distracting them as Optimus was climbing an ice cliff to ramp onto the ship without detection.

Inside the ship, Ratchet and the kids bridged into a corridor and started to look for Megatron. “The Decepticon Warship!” Ratchet whispered, then found a corridor full of trashed Eradicons leading to the sick bay. “Did Bumblebee do this?” Tracey asked. “I fear Megatron’s mind is dominant. And clearly he came here for one purpose: To use the Dark Energon to resurrect his own body.” Ratchet said. “No! Bumblebee won’t let him, like he didn’t let Megatron hurt us back at the base.” Andrew said. “I hope you’re right,” Ratchet said, and let the kids down to the ground so they could walk next to him. When the group got to the entrance of the sick bay, they found that Megatron hooked Bumblebee up to his body to transfer his own mind back to his body. “Ratchet! Don’t hurt Bumblebee!” Andrew said as Ratchet charged into the room. “That’s not Bumblebee!” Ratchet said, and tried to punch Megatron, but Megatron swiftly dodged the attack and punched Ratchet across the room again. “Ratchet!” Rickelle said, and ran up to the Autobot. “Andrew! Snap Bumblebee out of Megatron’s control!” Tracey said, and joined Rickelle. Megatron pulled out the Dark Energon shard, and proceeded to carry out his plan, but Andrew shouted, “Bumblebee, no!” making the Decepticon and Bumblebee look at the boy. “Remember who you are! Remember me! I know you always listen to me no matter what!” Andrew continued. Bumblebee’s eyes changed, and Bumblebee buzzed and whirred to Andrew. “That’s right, Bee, it’s me!” Andrew said, even though he didn't understand Bumblebee. Megatron started to struggle against Bumblebee for control as the Decepticon leader growled, “UNBELIEVABLE!!!” and Bumblebee eyes changed back and forth as Bumblebee buzzed and whirred, then held his head and fell to his hands and knees. “Bee!” Andrew said, but Megatron regained control and pushed him away. Ratchet used the distraction to pull the life support cable out of Megatron’s Spark Chamber as the medic said, “Farewell, Megatron!” then tried to disconnect the Cortical Patch, but was beaten away by Megatron.

The girls found this as a good opportunity to get onto the Cortical Patch and quietly make their way up to the plug as Andrew shouted, “Bumblebee!” Megatron glared at the boy and said to him, “Bumblebee can’t hear you anymore!” “As much as we want you to leave Bumblebee’s body, we can’t let you go back to your own!” Andrew said, and the boy ran and jumped onto the Cortical Patch, hanging onto the cord with Rickelle as Tracey got to the plug hooked on Bumblebee’s head. Megatron shook Andrew and Rickelle off easily, but had a hard time with Tracey until he was able to grab the girl and throw her to the ground, in which she tucked and rolled to prevent severe injury. After the kids were out of the way, Megatron stuck the Dark Energon into the destroyed Spark Chamber, then exited Bumblebee’s body back into his own body, and the Decepticon leader reawakened. The kids were getting back onto their feet as Megatron got off of the sick bed with Ratchet and a normal Bumblebee getting near the humans to protect them. A squad of Eradicons came, but found a healed Megatron standing, and the Decepticon leader said, “Decepticons, your rightful Lord and Master has returned!” The kids stepped back as Megatron stepped toward the door, then the Decepticon looked at the Autobot and human group and said, “Finish these pests! I have my own extermination to perform,” then left the room before the Eradicons started to fire on the Autobot group. Bumblebee and Ratchet grabbed the kids and retreated, then the group got out of the ship and onto the ground.

Outside, Optimus got to the top of the ice cliff, then got a running start before transforming and ramping onto the ship. With Arcee and Bulkhead, Arcee tried to get Breakdown with her blades, but was caught by the arms and tossed aside. Breakdown got his hammer out as Bulkhead got his wrecking ball out, and the Decepticon sharged at the Autobot saying, “I’m gonna put you on ice!” The two clashed weapons and the resulting shock-wave split the ice between them. “Don’t the ‘Bots seem understaffed?” Knockout asked as he and Starscream observed the fight, then the two heard Optimus coming their way in vehicle form. “Grr! What good is a second-in-command who fails to watch the rear?!” Starscream said, then kicked the Eradicon manning the ray out of the way and aimed the ray at Optimus. Optimus still made his way to the heat ray with a huge leap as he transformed to robot form, and destroyed the heat ray by impaling its heat source. The explosion caused by the overload was strong enough to cause winds that blew Arcee, Bulkhead, and Breakdown away on the ground, and Arcee and Bulkhead hurried over to Optimus’s area recovering from getting blown away. “Optimus!” Arcee said after she and Bulkhead found that Optimus was in a crater he apparently made after landing hard on the ice, and Starscream, in jet mode, flew high in the sky before he started diving for Optimus with missiles ready to kill the Autobot leader. “Megatron’s greatest mistake was ever allowing you to live, Prime!” Starscream shouted, but in mid-dive, however, he was caught off guard by another, yet familiar jet, and was rammed back to the Decepticon ship. “Megatron!” Optimus said, realizing who had saved his life. “He’s back!” Arcee said. On the ship, Starscream landed on the roof in robot form and sat there as Megatron transformed and landed before the him. “Lord Megatron! You are...you’re healed! Praise the AllSpark, it is a miracle!” Starscream said, trying to sound excited. “Oh, it’ll be a miracle alright, Starscream, if you survive what I have planned for you!” Megatron said, not falling for Starscream’s little trick. Starscream knew he was in deep trouble as he transformed to escape, but Megatron the tail end of Starscream’s jet form and threw the disloyal Decepticon onto a spike on the ship, making Starscream transform back to robot form, then Megatron got onto the spike himself and started to walk toward Starscream. “But the Autobots! Optimus! Right there, waiting for you!” Starscream said. “My greatest mistake? I have made a few, but there is one that I do not intend to make again!” Megatron said, then grabbed Starscream by the head and dragged him away as the scared Decepticon screamed for mercy.

With the Decepticon ship leaving, Optimus got to his feet and called Ratchet saying, “Ratchet, we need a bridge.” “You are not the only ones,” Ratchet said, and Optimus, Arcee, and Bulkhead looked as Ratchet, the kids, and Bumblebee walked into view from between two ice cliffs. “So, How are we going to get back to base now?” Rickelle asked. “Fear not, I have that covered.” Tracey said as she got her laptop out. Once everyone was back at base, Ratchet checked Bumblebee for any abnormal, but found nothing and said, “Everything’s back to normal.” Bumblebee buzzed and whirred to him, Ratchet said “Well, normal for Bumblebee,” Ratchet said. Andrew walked up to Bumblebee with his iPhone out with the translator on, and the Autobot buzzed and whirred to the boy after kneeling to his eye level. “It’s okay,” Andrew said, and Bumblebee buzzed and whirred with a questioning sound. “Of course I was,” Andrew said, and Bumblebee buzzed and whirred with a concerned sound. “I know,” Andrew said, and Bumblebee’s face brightened as he told Andrew something again and let the boy lay a hand on one of his fingers. “What’d he say?” Rickelle asked Andrew, and the boy just replied, “He said thanks,” and the humans smiled at Bumblebee as his eyes smiled back.

17. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

Dimensional Disasters Section 1

On the Decepticon ship, Starscream was laying on a stasis bed in the sick bay with small gasps of pain and medical cords attached to him when Megatron came in for a “visit.” When Starscream saw Megatron, his eyes widened in fear. “Resting comfortably, Starscream? Despite the extent of your injuries, my medical staff assures me that you shall make a rapid recovery.” Megatron said. “Hopefully ever bit as rapid as your wrath is swift,” Starscream said with a raspy voice, then coughed a little. Megatron laughed and said, “And how swiftly things change. To think but a short time ago, it was you who was standing here, while I was lying there right after your failed attempt to terminate me. But know this, dear Starscream, our positions shall not ever again be reversed. In fact, you don’t even have enough trust from me to accomplish anything.” Megatron said, but before the Decepticon leader could leave, Starscream spoke up, “Wait, Lord Megatron, what if you just give me a second chance?” “A second chance?” Megatron asked. “If I bring you the Autobots allies, you can be sure that you will learn of the Autobot base and destroy Optimus Prime for good.” Starscream said. Megatron still didn’t believe Starscream would be able to accomplish the task, but turned to Starscream and said, “Entertain me,” and left. Starscream disconnected himself from the medical equipment and walked out of the sick bay and down a corridor as he said, “Dark Energon may have replenished your strength, Master, but how could you forget that you never reclaimed your original shard?” Starscream reached a certain area and grabbed the Dark Energon he had been hiding from everyone else, then said, “The Blood of Unicron will be the perfect thing to draw out the Autobots, and along with them, their allies.”

At the Autobot base, everyone was doing their own thing when Ratchet caught something on the computers and said, “I had hoped that my growing expertise on the subject would remain purely academic, but though faint, this is clearly a Dark Energon signature. And it’s moving fast.” “Megatron.” Optimus assumed. “Where’d he find more of the bad stuff?” Arcee asked. “And what’s he going to do with it? Recruit another army of the undead?” Bulkhead asked. “Undead? Ew!” Rickelle said. “Zombie Decepticons?” Andrew asked, getting an interest in the subject. “We cannot rule out the possibility, especially since Megatron seems to be heading to a familiar sight.” Optimus said. Starscream was able to locate the sight of the old undead army and transformed to robot form, landing before a cliff. “This place will be perfect to draw out the Autobots, since Optimus Prime and his medic were here before,” Starscream said to himself, then planted the Dark Energon on one of the corpses lying on the ground and stepped out of sight to wait for the Autobots and the humans, unaware that the Dark Energon liquified and was absorbed into the corpse.

“Megatron has barely emerged from stasis, and it seems hw already making up for lost time. Bulkhead, Bumblebee, Ratchet, prepare to roll out.” Optimus said. “Me?” Ratchet asked. “If we are dealing with Dark Energon, I may well require your expertise. Arcee,” Optimus said. “Bridge operator, got it.” Arcee said. “Can I watch?” Rickelle asked, running over to the console as Arcee got to it. “Go get ‘em, Bumblebee. Dent some metal!” Andrew said, and Tracey started to get suspicious about Andrew’s attitude toward not going. “He was interested a few seconds ago, and was interested when we were still learning the ropes around here. What’s he up to?” Tracey thought to herself. Arcee activated the Ground Bridge, and the departing Autobots transformed and rolled out. Andrew checked if anyone was watching, then raced to the Ground Bridge vortex. “Oh no you don’t!” Tracey said, then chased Andrew to the Ground Bridge. Arcee and Rickelle weren’t looking as Tracey and Andrew got in the tunnel for the Ground Bridge, and Tracey grabbed Andrew’s arm as she said, “Andrew! It’s not safe!” “We missed out on the last one, so I’m not going to miss this one.” Andrew said, then wriggled out of Tracey’s grip and ran through the vortex. Tracey growled a little and followed Andrew to try to stop him, and the two humans were on the other side of the portal a few feet away from the Autobots.

As the Autobots wandered forward into the area, Andrew ran up to a corpse and hid behind it with Tracey following him to it. “It doesn’t look like Megatron’s here, but the Dark Energon signature is,” Ratchet said. “Be alert, some of these corpses could still be alive.” Optimus said, and the group kept scouting the area. “Come on, let’s see a zombie fight!” Andrew said quietly. “Andrew, what were you thinking?!” Tracey said. “Like I said, we missed out last time.” Andrew said. “Megatron could be out here for all we know! And Optimus said that some of the corpses could be active!” Tracey said. Starscream waited for the right moment to catch the Autobots off guard, but spotted Tracey and Andrew and chuckled. “It seems the bait has been taken,” Starscream said, then quietly crept toward the children. “Come on, let’s get out of here.” Tracey said, but both humans heard someone coming toward them and Tracey led Andrew to a different corpse. “What are you doing?” Andrew asked. “Someone was coming.” Tracey said.

The Autobots had scanned the entire area for any sign of movement, but found none. “Looks like we came out here for nothing.” Bulkhead said. “Base to Optimus, do you read?” Arcee asked. “I read you, Arcee,” Optimus said. “Andrew and Tracey are missing, Rickelle’s the only human with me.” Arcee said. Bumblebee buzzed and whirred with a questioning sound, then Starscream started to fire upon the Autobots. Everyone split in different directions, and Bulkhead found Tracey and Andrew easily. “Tracey, Andrew, what are you doing here?” Bulkhead asked. “Ask Andrew. He ran into the Ground Bridge without thinking again!” Tracey said. “You two need to get out of here. Starscream’s here with the Dark Energon.” Bulkhead said. “To lure all of you out,” Starscream said, finding the trio, but Bulkhead was able to shoot Starscream away. “Optimus, I found the kids.” Bulkhead reported. “Good job, Bulkhead, I’ll have Arcee send the Ground Bridge immediately.” Optimus said. Starscream got to his feet, and called his ship to call for a Ground Bridge. “This is Commander Starscream, requesting a Ground Bridge to my coordinates.” Starscream said, then two Ground Bridge portals opened, one near Starscream, and one near Bulkhead and the humans. “Two?” Tracey asked. “Get in our Ground Bridge, now!” Ratchet said, and both Andrew and Tracey ran into the Autobot Ground Bridge while Starscream jumped into his Ground Bridge. The Autobots regrouped in time to catch the Ground Bridge portals to start doing something strange. “Ratchet, what is happening?” Optimus asked. “The dueling Ground Bridge portals must be feeding back on each other!” Ratchet said. “The kids. We need to get them out of there!” Bulkhead said, but before he could get to the Autobot’s Ground Bridge, both Ground Bridge portals disappeared with a blast. Rickelle and Arcee got a blast at their end of the Ground Bridge as well, making Rickelle hide under a desk, then when the smoke cleared, Arcee checked to see if Rickelle was okay. “You all right?” Arcee asked. “Yeah. What just happened?” Rickelle asked. “I don’t know, but I hope the other kids are all right.” Arcee said. The smoke cleared from the Ground Bridge, and Andrew and Tracey weren’t there.

18. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

Dimensional Disasters Section 2

Tracey and Andrew were on the ground when Tracey started to get to her feet. “Owww....” Tracey said, holding her head, then got to Andrew and said, “Andrew, you all right?” “Ugh, I should be.” Andrew said, and got to his feet as the Autobots did. “Ugh. W-What just happened?” Bulkhead asked. “I can’t be certain, but if two Ground Bridges sent to the same coordinates crossed streams, the feedback could’ve triggered a system overload.” Ratchet said. “Could? More like did.” Andrew said. “Andrew and Tracey made it through, right?” Bulkhead asked. “Huh?” Andrew asked. “What’s he talking about?” Tracey asked. “Arcee, did Andrew and Tracey make it safely back to base?” Optimus asked. “Negative. You don’t see them?” Arcee asked. “No sign,” Ratchet told Arcee. “No sign? Seriously?” Andrew asked. “Wait,” Tracey said, then tried to put one hand on Bumblebee’s foot, but her hand sank through the Autobot, making her back away. “My hand went through him!” Tracey said. “Does that mean we’re dead?!” Andrew asked. “I don’t think so,” Tracey said, then put her hand on a rock wall, being able to lean against it. “Well, I can lean against this rock wall, so we might be in another dimension.” Tracey said. “One where we’re in the same place, but can’t really touch anything?” Andrew asked. “I’m afraid so, and if Starscream got stuck here, we’re in hot water.” Tracey said. “Ratchet, could the children have been transported onto the Decepticon’s Warship instead?” Optimus asked. “Not likely. If Starscream didn’t arrive at our base, the most likely explanation would be a dislocation. The children may simply have been bridged to an unintended destination.” Ratchet said. “Told you,” Tracey said. Soon, the corpse that absorbed the Dark Energon rose to its feet, but Bulkhead caught sight of it and demolished it, keeping it dead. “Well, Starscream wanted to lure us out for a reason.” Bulkhead said. “Another matter for another time. Right now, our priority is locating Andrew and Tracey. Arcee, bridge us back to base.” Optimus said.

Just then, a figure overshadowed Tracey and Andrew, and Starscream rose to his feet, making Tracey lead Andrew behind a corpse. “Why this again?” Andrew asked. “Let’s see if Starscream’s in our dimension,” Tracey said. Starscream looked at the Autobots as their Ground Bridge opened, then grinned and said, “Leaving with the enemy still around? Such a huge mistake,” then tried to stab one of the Autobots with his sharp fingers, but was surprised to see his hand only go through. “What?!” Starscream asked, then waved a hand through Optimus’s body, getting the same result. “Starscream can’t touch them either.” Andrew said. “And that’s a bad thing for us.” Tracey said. “How is it bad?” Andrew asked. “Because he’s in our dimension with us! He’ll kill us easily!” Tracey said. Starscream looked around, then spotted Tracey and Andrew and said, “Well, what do we have here?” Tracey and Andrew looked at Starscream, and the two started to back away as Starscream started to step forward. “You don’t have to be scared of me, yet, but we’ll see how scared you’ll be in front of Megatron.” Starscream said. “Run!” Tracey said, and she and Andrew started running with Starscream pursuing. Tracey and Andrew kept running until Tracey’s jacket got caught on a rock, and the girl tried to get unstuck. “Tracey! Come on!” Andrew said, stopping behind a rock. “Come on! Come on!” Tracey said, and got her jacket free from the rock and fell to the ground, then got up and ran again as Starscream caught up. “Maybe we can set up a trap! Bury him alive!” Andrew said. “With what? The only things solid here are us and the ground!” Tracey said. “Well we can’t run forever!” Andrew said.

At the Autobot base, the Autobots and Rickelle were watching Ratchet work on trying to find Tracey and Andrew as Optimus asked, “Ratchet, if the children were miss directed to an unintended location, is there any way to get a fix on their coordinates?” “If Tracey and Andrew were missing, they would’ve called Arcee or Bumblebee by now.” Bulkhead said. “Call? That’s it! We’ll call them!” Rickelle said as she grabbed her cell phone. “Great idea, Rickelle,” Bulkhead said. Rickelle opened her cell phone to call Tracey’s cell phone, but found that it shut off on it’s own and said, “Uh oh, my cell’s dead because of it’s empty battery.” “I’ll try calling Tracey,” Arcee said. Tracey and Andrew had lost Starscream for the time being and Andrew said, “Good thinking using as much narrow paths we could find.” “Just be lucky that Starscream hasn’t figured out that he could fold his wings and slip through by now.” Tracey said, then the two teens heard a cell phone ringing. “Is that?” Andrew asked. “My phone!” Tracey said, then whipped out her phone and answered the call. “Hello? Arcee?” Tracey said, but heard static. “Tracey, can you hear me?” Arcee asked, but got static and said, “Nothing.” “Well that’s great,” Rickelle said as she plugged her phone into a charger she had. “Arcee? Can you hear me?” Tracey tried, but still got static and said, “Nothing.” “That’s just great. The fourth dimension has bad cell phone service.” Andrew said. “Well, the phone rang, we’re getting some sort of signal.” Tracey said. “Yeah, a low one where we can't call anybody, but we can still text.” Andrew said. “Andrew, you’re onto something!” Tracey said. “I am?” Andrew asked. “Text messages can still be sent if there’s a small signal coming through. I can text Rickelle and she can still receive it!” Tracey said. “Cool!” Andrew said. Tracey got to typing up the text as a shadow started to appear, and Andrew noticed the shadow and said, “Um, Tracey, remember about what you said about Starscream?” “Oh no, he’s not here, is he?” Tracey said. “Hurry with the text!” Andrew said, and Tracey finished up as Starscream came into view. “You have nowhere to run, children.” Starscream said. Tracey sent the message and said, “Message sent, now let’s run!” Tracey said. “Where? We’re trapped!” Andrew said. “Follow me,” Tracey said, taking Andrew by the arm, and the two ran toward Starscream. Ratchet started to try something new as he said, “We’re dealing with fluctuating energy profiles inside a wide distortion field, but it may be possible to back trace their coordinates.” “I so wish Tracey was here, because I did not understand a word of that.” Rickelle said, not noticing her phone vibrating to a text message received from Tracey’s phone.

19. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

Dimensional Disasters Section 3

“Tracey! Are you crazy?!” Andrew asked. “Trust me!” Tracey said. Starscream smiled, then started to crouch down to grab Tracey and Andrew, but got stuck between the rock walls. “What?” Starscream said, then tried to squirm out as Tracey and Andrew ran right under him and away from the Decepticon. “How’d you know he was going to do that?” Andrew asked. “He’s Starscream. Starscreams don’t think things through very throughly.” Tracey said. The teens soon arrived to a familiar site and Andrew said, “We ran in a circle!” “Starscream won’t take long to free himself, we’re gonna have to hide.” Tracey said. “How?” Andrew asked. Tracey tried to touch one of the corpses on the old battlefield, but her hand sank into the body and Tracey looked at Andrew. “We’re going hide in something we can’t touch.” Tracey said.

On the Decepticon ship, Megatron was standing in the bridge as Soundwave came up to the Decepticon leader. “Soundwave, any word from Starscream yet?” Megatron asked, and Soundwave shook his head no. “Trace his signal. If he’s using the Autobots having human allies as an excuse to plot something against me, then he will get more than a beating.” Megatron said. Soundwave showed Megatron a recording of Tracey, Andrew, and Rickelle from when the Decepticons raided a museum to get an Energon Harvester, and Megatron reviewed the recording. “It’s Soundwave!” Tracey’s voice had said computerized by Soundwave, then the recording showed the humans staying out of the way of Soundwave’s tentacle as it grabbed the Energon Harvester. “So, Starscream was telling the truth about the human allies. At least he’s not in my way trying to falsely admit he was wrong and will serve me from now on.” Megatron said.

Starscream had freed himself from his wedged predicament, then started to walk around to look for Tracey and Andrew. “Here little humans. Come out for Starscream now.” Starscream said, and looked behind rocks and in corners. Starscream soon came upon the old battlefield and started to look around the corpses. “You have nowhere to run, and nowhere to hide,” Starscream said. Tracey and Andrew were hidden inside one of the corpses as Starscream stepped around their hiding spot, then Andrew got an itch in his nose and sneezed. Starscream stopped and looked toward their hiding spot, and Tracey expected the worst to come as Starscream stepped toward the corpse. “Give it up,” Starscream said, then looked behind the corpse, but found nothing and became confused. Tracey and Andrew took a quiet sigh of relief as Starscream started to walk away. “That was close,” Andrew whispered. “Yeah, but how long before he eventually finds out about our trick?” Tracey whispered back, then risked peeking out of the corpse to see what Starscream was doing. “Where could those humans be hiding?” Starscream asked, then heard a whooshing sound and found he was stepping through a corpse and smiled. Tracey pulled herself back into the corpse and whispered, “Obviously not that long!” and the teens started to worry as Starscream started to check through the corpses again.

At the Autobot base, Rickelle found her phone blinking and said, “Hey, my phone’s blinking, it wasn’t doing that before.” The Autobots looked at Rickelle as the girl picked up her phone and opened it to find the text. “A text from Tracey! ‘In alternate dimension with Starscream! Please get us out!’” Rickelle said. “That doesn’t sound possible,” Arcee said. “Ratchet, can we triangulate the geographical position of the cell phone’s signal?” Optimus asked. “In a parallel dimensional plane? Let’s find out,” Ratchet said, and started to type away at the computers. On the Decepticon ship, Soundwave reported to Megatron that Starscream’s signal was nowhere to be found anywhere on Earth, making Megatron suspicious. “Starscream’s signal is nowhere to be found?” Megatron asked, and Soundwave nodded. “I might know where he is,” Megatron said, and walked out of the bridge. Back at the Autobot base, Ratchet pinpointed the location of Tracey’s cell phone and said, “Calculating for relative time delays and ionicspheric distortions, the signal emanated from the exact location of the original Ground Bridge coordinates.” “But we already looked for them there!” Bulkhead said. “Perhaps, but not in the correct dimensional phase as their message stated. But if I can recreate the feedback loop which triggered the event, I might be able to generate a rescue portal, allowing passage from their dimension,” Ratchet said. “Back to base?” Rickelle asked. “No! We’re talking about inter-dimensional travel here, Rickelle! Attempting to redirect the trajectory is far too risky!” Ratchet said. “Everyone knows that,” Arcee said. “If the coordinates aren’t precisely the same, who knows where Tracey and Andrew could wind up!” Ratchet said.

20. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

Dimensional Disasters Section 4

Tracey and Andrew were still hiding within the corpse when Starscream finally came to it, and both teenagers feared of what would happen. “Let’s see if you two are hiding in this one,” Starscream said, and was about to swipe the corpse until he heard a voice call out, “Starscream!” Starscream looked up to see Megatron, then the Decepticon leader said, “I know this is where you’d come to.” “Megatron?! He’s here too?!” Andrew whispered. “Not exactly. Forget about Megatron right now, we have to stay hidden from Starscream.” Tracey whispered. Starscream was still pondering about Megatron’s presence when a Ground Bridge portal opened in front of the corpse and Megatron. “A Ground Bridge? They got the text!” Andrew said. Megatron looked at the portal, then unsheathed his sword out of caution and stepped back by one footstep. “Starscream better not take me for a fool!” Megatron said. “We have to make a break for the Ground Bridge, it’s our only exit and only chance.” Tracey whispered. “How do we do that? If we go through, we run smack into Megatron, and if we don’t, Starscream will get us and use the Ground Bridge to get home and hand us over to Megatron!” Andrew whispered. “Just follow me,” Tracey said, then she and Andrew got ready to run. “Oh Starscream!” Tracey called, making Starscream look around. “Catch us if you can!” Tracey said, then she and Andrew made a break for the portal. Starscream caught view of the two and ran after them, but Tracey and Andrew jumped through the Ground Bridge and made it to the other side, allowing Megatron to see them. “Humans?” Megatron asked when he saw them, and Tracey and Andrew ran to get away from him as Starscream came through the Ground Bridge before it closed. “Those humans are two of three humans working with the Autobots, Lord Megatron!” Starscream said. “I’ve heard,” Megatron said, then shot the ground before Tracey and Andrew, making the two stop to avoid the attack. “Optimus Prime must be weaker than I thought if he needs help from humans,” Megatron said, then started to walk toward Tracey and Andrew. “No, he was wise to keep Transformers fictional,” Tracey said, then another Ground Bridge opened, and Tracey and Andrew didn’t hesitate to run into it as it closed in Megatron’s face.

At base once again, Tracey and Andrew found themselves standing before the Autobots and Rickelle. “Look, if you want to be angry with someone, be angry with me,” Andrew said. “I’m sorry, but could you repeat that? Like a couple dozen times?” Tracey asked. “Andrew, what you endured was lesson enough. We’re just glad that you’re both safe.” Optimus said. “So, why did Starscream lure the Autobots out? What was his reason?” Rickelle asked. “He lured them out to lure us humans out. He and Megatron know that we’re helping the Autobots.” Tracey said. “Well, they can’t perceive you as allies any longer if they know now.” Optimus said. “Perceive?” Rickelle asked. “To regard us as allies.” Tracey said. “You were lucky that we were alert and that Rickelle had stuck behind. Too bad you guys had to run from Starscream most of the time.” Bulkhead said. “Nah, it’s okay. I think after today, I have Decepticon chase seared into my brain.” Andrew said.

On the Decepticon ship, Megatron allowed Starscream to recuperate in the sick bay as he said, “So you were telling the truth about the Autobots having human allies, but you failed to even capture them.” “The humans are smarter than they seem, Lord Megatron, that I learned from todays experience in another dimension.” Starscream said. “And you would do well to remember it, Starscream. I can assure you that you won’t want to make mistakes like those again.” Megatron said, then walked out of the sick bay and said to Soundwave, “Get background information on the Autobots pets. Then we’ll be able to know what they’re capable of.”