Transformers World Premiere Red Carpet Screening - June 12 in Sydney

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by decepticlone, Jun 9, 2007.

1. decepticlone

decepticlone Member

As noted in an earlier post by 'Fit for Natalie' Hoyts at The Entertainment Quarter in Moore Park are hosting a red carpet screening of the movie this Tuesday night the 12th of June - believed to be the world premiere. Hoyts recently ran a competition giving away 50 double passes to the screening with their homepage linking to the competition -

"Michael Bay and Paramount Pictures give you the chance to WIN one of 50 double passes to an Australian first - the special event red carpet screening of his highly anticipated full length feature film, TRANSFORMERS.

Be there as Michael Bay introduces the movie and witness the red carpet arrival of Transformers star Megan Fox - plus limos, Hummers, celebrities and much more! Click HERE to enter!

TUESDAY JUNE 12 at HOYTS, THE ENTERTAINMENT QUARTER, MOORE PARK 6pm CARPET FOR A 6.30pm SCREENING. IN CINEMAS NATIONALLY FROM JUNE 28"

I can't tell you how absolutely blown away I am to have WON a double pass!!!! I'm heading out today to buy a new camera to hopefully capture some photos on the night. This is gonna be huge! ....holy crap, Megan Fox will be there :D 

2. llamatron

llamatron Shut up, Nigel. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Awesome, awesome, awesome! I would have entered if it wasn't on the other side of the country. Make sure you let us know how the film goes and try to read off who the voice actors are for the Transformers from the credits!

3. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    i think this is the contest a friend of mine won

lucky turd