transformers with mess up's

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by dark69, Sep 20, 2006.

1. dark69

dark69 BlackArachnia Terrorize!

News Credits:
    Ebay:

i'm just wondering who all out there has a transformer with a mess up *2 left hands something painted wrong and so on* so if you got one list it!

i have a Magna Stampede with 2 left hands one is marked L1 and the other is marked L2 but there both left hands

2. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Reformed Geewunner

News Credits:
    I've been lucky and haven't gotten much that has errantly slipped past QC...but in the "Armada" Dinobots 2-packs, my Grimlock's foot stabilizers (or whatever you want to call the things that flip out from under his foot) were put together upside down. Easy enough to fix though, nothing like two left hands or no head or wheels on an Alternator!

3. Taker

Taker Chilean TF Fan

I bought a KO Robotmasters Star Saber, and it doesn't come with the Star component. It comes with a piece that is a mixture between Star and the sword.

4. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Megatron? Is that you!?!?

i have been lucky and have not got too many messed up tfs...most i have gotten are some messed up or missing paint apps.

5. planetjacker

planetjacker Critters burn real good. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    My G1 Goldbug has 2 right arms.

6. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Cybertron Downshift was a big culprit for these. I got two different ones, one had two left hands, one had only one eye painted on, and a few didn't even get out of the factory with their headlights.

The deluxe Prime mold from Armada has his problems when released again. In Universe as Ultra Magnus his arm covers were backwards which kept his elbows from working, and the Cybertron version had the same problem early on, though it was fixed quickly.

7. Phorpus

Phorpus RHco.

One of the missiles on my alternators Tracks doesn't stay on because the end part wasn't "Clicky" enough.

And it wasn't returned.

8. Sokar

Sokar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My cybertron brimstone has 2 left hands

9. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Just Ransacks (rear tire struts) and bendy Primes (swapped forearms) mostly

10. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    My first Cybertron Bendy Prime had 2 right arms - replaced. I gave the first's Cyber key to Cybertron Galaxy Force Optimus Prime. I was glad the modified key could still be used normally. TFs QC really isn't what it used to be.

11. PrimeConvoy

PrimeConvoy ShickaBAM!

My Armada Sideways has two left plates where the arm attachs, my Alt. Skids has to right hips and my Alt. Prowl has a major defect on the black part of the hood, looks like it was burn/melted and the only paint problem I ever had is with my BM ultra Jetstorm the paint flake away off his chest plate and I even bought another one to replace him a couple years ago and it did the same thing.

12. MasterDeath

MasterDeath Just Insane

my galaxy force sound wave, you know the swingy bit were the knob bit is attached... i cant sescribe it well heh. black bit heh. the hole were the bar is put through is cut all wonky donky, and is slanted. makes getting it into alt mode harder then what it should.

13. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    My Armada Sideways has the factory run first release defect. Where the heads are backwards (white = Autobot, Black = Decepticon) ... when it was supposed to be the other way around.

And most everyone suffered from Silverbolt (Energon combiner) and Steamhammer (Energon combiner) defects.

14. BowB4Prime

BowB4Prime arse dimples

i had a cybertron megs, that when they used the twisty tie to attach his gun to the box, they shot the tie through the tire...i returned him, and my cybertron prime has a weird little divet in one of his tires, that looked like a bubble in the mold or something, i didnt notice it tho until i painted his rims gold

15. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Actionmaster Super Mod

News Credits:
    what defects were on the combiners?

16. Taker

Taker Chilean TF Fan

I can't keep Cybertron Sideways's Cyber Key in its slot.

Does anybody have the same troube?

17. trebleshot

trebleshot www.Toyark.com Veteran

News Credits:
    Haven't run across many defects, really. But the left arm gun of my Primus won't lock into place, no matter what I do. But at this point, I'm just happy that everything else works on him and that I got the one with the Unicron head.

It's always nice to get a little head.

(Sorry, couldn't resist)

18. Mad Dawg

Mad Dawg Autobot Brewmeister

Not incredibly rare unless it is in minty fresh condition, but one of my G1 Jetfires has the Macross IDF emblem on the wind (the so-called Matsushiro Jetfire). Of course that is because G1 Jetfire is actually a VF-1s with a stubby nosecone and a red visor.

Not rare at all since I think they were all like this, but Nosecone has two receiver holes drilled in him instead of just one centered one. As a result, Computron looks like my freshman calculus professor who had one foot all jacked up and the other foot just fine.

19. Lance Halberd

Lance Halberd oh hai

News Credits:
    I bought a Cybertron Cannonball that came with the head of a Cybertron Thundercracker.

And the body of a Cybertron Thundercracker.

Weirdest thing I ever saw.

20. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    The peg on the bottom of Storm Jet's nose isn't strong enough to hold when transformed, especially as Superion. As for Steamhammer... his shovel arm might be a bit loose but otherwise mine's fine so I dont know about that one.