transformers with gurren lagann music?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, May 6, 2012.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

just owndering if anybody here has found any good transformers videos that actually use music from the gurren lagann soundtrack

i have not found any myself yet to be hoenst but i do have a very good idea for one.

that fight to the death between unicron and optimus supreme from transformers energon episode unicron perishes

i think that battle leading up tothe final destruction of unicrons original planetformer body would be a good set of scenes to work with for a music video

with libera me from hell playing for the background music for the whole scene

Transformers Energon - 38 - Unicron Perishes 2/2 HD - YouTube

with this video set to 3:32 time wise

and this video being used for the background music

Libera Me From Hell - YouTube

2. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout Hammer of the Gunplas

Dude, will you STOP with this stupid obsession of yours involving cramming anything Gurren Lagann into Transformers? It's getting annoying.

3. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

from what i read on tfwiki over time Katsuyuki Konishi voiced kaminas character in gurren lagann but he also voiced grand convoys character in the japanese version of armada and energon

and even in the english dub during unicron perishes optimus makes it pretty clear that the source of his strength comes from his friendship faith and belief in his friends his team mates and allies with it being made clear tht hes astrogner person for it because each fo them returns it back to him making optimus and the team even strogner over time because of that faith and beleif in one another where there strength in thier friendship and team spirit is concerned

i think a good argument could be made character comparison wise in part at least between optimus and kamina right there

4. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

to each their own man i am not goign to argue with you

5. The621

The621 Fuck you, that's why!

News Credits:
    I just got into watching Gurren Lagann. Don't fucking ruin it for me with your "ideas". I'll be the damn judge of this show for myself in my own time.
    Dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude! I got this. Drinking game for every damn post he makes that fails. Which is almost every post. Anyone that survives the posts or drinks wins. But even then, we fail cause the posts will go on.

6. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

hey the 621 i aint saying nothign to spoil your viewing experience watching the show man

but that show has some of the absolute best msuic i have ever heard in a anime series as msuic goes in anime

and i really do think some of that msuic would work very well for a transformers amv

7. toaster

toaster It's Hip to be Square !

Can you spell ?

8. Diggeh

Diggeh Can you dig it?

News Credits:
    While there may be a lack of Lagaan-related Transformers video material, this may be more up your alley:

I made a custom creditless 1080p HD Japanese opening and ending for Transformers Prime.

The original Japanese opening and ending did not fit the Prime aesthetic. "FEELING" wasn't fit for Prime at all, and "I Believe in All" was a good song, but the ending was a clip show.

Feel free to comment about them. I'm really proud of how they turned out.

Enjoy!