transformers with epic rock opera music?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Mar 31, 2012.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

what transformers series would go good with this kind of music?

http://www. youtube. com/watch?v=w-2EnWFm3jM

im thinking transformers cybertron animated and rid might go well with that kind of epic rock opera music as all 3 happen to be influenced by anime over time

2. fiire_dragon_88

fiire_dragon_88 Andimus Prime Time

First off, if you want some good rock opera, go with Nightwish or maybe Within Temptation. This Gurren Lagann opening sounds like J-Pop

I don't think Transformers really go with this song to be honest, but that's just me.

3. spiritprime

spiritprime Dudes, I'm a girl!

News Credits:
    Wat?

4. IaconStargazer

IaconStargazer Maximal

I love Gurren Lagann and its music, but I don't know about having that series' kind of songs in a Transformers show (even though, of course, many of them are anime or have anime roots).

And when I read the words "rock opera music" in the thread title, I did think of the group Nightwish - and how I just find their sound TERRIBLE for some reason. The only time I ever listened to them was when I was riding shotgun in my (at the time) girlfriend's car one time a few years ago, and I quickly went into a thousand-yard stare from not enjoying it. It was an awful beginning of an unhappy night for me.

^Sorry for that kind of mini-rant, but if Nightwish is a very good example of rock opera, then I DO NOT enjoy rock opera.^

5. TheDemonDzko

TheDemonDzko °-{[●□●]}-° {Beep. Boop.)

I've always wanted a scene with Shockwave, and dramatic 80's organs playing... He just feels like a Count. And it is a shame that he is usually shown in this mediocre light, and not as the mad scientist that he really is.

Personally, I feel that shockwave should be given a lair somewhat laid out like SG Alpha Trion. But, Neat and tidy... Like a mixture of Leatherface, and SG Alpha Trion. With OCD for flavour.

Like, if any Transformer needs a spotlight, it is that guy. But anywhore.

As for other Transformers that need epic music? Possibly the Combiners... But not epic in the sense of operatics, but more so power ballads.