Transformers with double ball-jointed necks.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Optimatron, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Optimatron

Optimatron Autobot

Hey whats up fellas? So finally I have Prime Wheeljack, and Generations Wheeljack. Ready to swap heads right? WRONG

Each figure has a different way of connecting the head to the body. Primejack's neck joint is molded into the headsculpt, while Generations Wheeljack's neck joint is attached to the body. Both are different sizes...which I'll have to deal with some other way.

Anyways, I was wondering if everyone would be so kind as to shout out some transformers with double ball-jointed necks(if there is any). Or any figures with a double ball-joint in any capacity. I think I'll have to end up making my own by cutting off both neck joints and making a hybrid but I'd like to avoid this as much as possible.

I've been brainstorming since picking up Primejack last night, but the majority of my collection is packed away because I moved not too long ago, and I still haven't set up my game/man cave.

2. DBarricade

DBarricade General Nutcase

ROTF Lockdown's neck is triple ball jointed. So too is HFTD Axor.

3. Optimatron

Optimatron Autobot

Good call.

Unfortunately the ball-joints are too small. I could solve that with adding layers of superglue, but while I'm not a fan of Lockdown in general I really don't want to mess this figure up 'cause it's awesome.

I like your train of thought though. Thanks for replying.

4. Optimatron

Optimatron Autobot

bump

5. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    please dont bump after only 3 hours

6. Optimatron

Optimatron Autobot

My thread got 3 pages back.

I'm trying to make sure it doesn't get lost, as I'm looking for new ideas at the moment.

I'm sorry if you don't approve of my tactics.