Transformers: Weapons of our Warfare

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Autobot_Wall-E, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Attacker_Prime

Attacker_Prime Optimus Prime forever

Awesome! :thumb  I wonder if Seaspray gave any information.

2. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

Thanks guys!

The story will explain all soon.

3. Autobot_Wall-E

Ratchet and Perceptor worked tirelessly to get Bumblebee to wake up. They tried everything logical from A to Z to revive him, but it was futile.

Ratchet finally deliberated that he would need to operate. Perceptor laid out to tools and Ratchet was about to split Bumblebee's head when there was a knock on the door.

Arcee, the young admin girl, Rodimus' daughter, was standing there. It surprised Ratchet a lot.

Ratchet: Uh- um hi Arcee! What brings you here?

Arcee: Oh I don't know, I heard Bumblebee got hurt but is still alive and I thought he might want some happiness. I brought some chibi petals (Cybertronian flowers) and a get well soon holocard.

Ratchet: Aw, that's sweet of you Arcee! I'll give this to Bumblebee as soon as we wake him up.

Arcee: Oh, he's isn't awake now?

Ratchet: Lets just say, that he is in a really deep stasis nap. He'll be up soon enough.

Arcee: Oh... ok.

Arcee gave Ratchet her gifts and turned to leave. Ratchet placed them aside and went towards the operating table and saw Bumblebee sitting up, conscious and Perceptor grinning. No surgery needed.

4. Black Oracle

Black Oracle Black Convoy's Dark Angel

News Credits:
    Ahh, nothing like a sweet female to wake a guy up! He! He!

5. Attacker_Prime

Seems like Bee's gonna be in action again. Great chapter.

6. Autobot_Wall-E

Chapter 11

Ironhide's team raced across the Cybertronian desert, guns out, and could see the outside. They were all ready to get out, but they all seemed to realize something simulaneously: they had no idea where they were going.

- - - ~ ~ ~ - - -
    Seaspray was terrified. Now two of his friends were dead and he might be next. But at least his friends had relatively quick and not scary deaths. He would probably be tortured.

Snapdragon and Bludgeon swooped down and landed in a valley. Seaspray was thrown to the ground and he rolled down a small hill. Landing face down, he began to crawl away but was violently rolled over and struck in the face.

Seaspray: AOW! No, please! I'll do anything you want! Just don't hurt me any more!

His kidnappers laughed. This was too fun to stop for them. But Bludgeon smacked Snapdragon before he could scare the kid again.

Bludgeon: Look, I'm gonna be blunt with you. We need you to do something for us. And I'm not asking you either. You're doing it. Even if you die in the process, you are going to do as I say.

Like you, we have a terrible Energon supply. We are quickly running out, and when we do, we've lost. But fortunately, we know where some is. The bad news is more Autobot pitmonkeys are heading for that Energon supply as we speak, and if they succeed, all is lost for us. We don't want to that happen. So you're going to help us track them down, we'll do what we do and find out where they are heading exactly. Then we're sending you in to get it. Then we'll give you a nice painless and quiet death. You'll be in your so called "better place" and we'll have what we want. Everyone wins.

Snapdragon: But...... if you so choose to resist us, we will have to use..... less pleasant motivation and you'll score yourself a slow painful offlinement. Got it?

Seaspray nodded spastically. Bludgeon kicked him in the face to knock him into temporary stasis and set up a comm link with Astrotrain.

Bludgeon: Ok a**hole we got the little twerp and we're regrouping with Blitzwing and Octane. As soon as we deliberate which Autosquirt to use, we'll send you off to find that spec ops team. Got it slaghead?

Astrotrain: Your unpleasant attitude will not gain any respect from me Bludgeon.

Bludgeon: Good riddance. I'd ask for more respect from a Shrapnel Beetle.

Astrotrain: One day Bludgeon, you'll wish those words never left your vocal emitters.

Bludgeon: Eh to the pit with it.

Astrotrain ended the commlink and Snapdragon scooped up the unconcious Seaspray. Bludgeon got on his hoverboard and launched off. He hated some Decepticons even more than some Autobots.

7. Autobot_Wall-E

Ratchet stood in awe that Bumblebee seemingly spontaneously awoke. He was frozen in his spot for a second then walked to the counter and took off his corrective optic covers and let out a big sigh.

He turned around and said

Ratchet: Welcome back, young Autobot.

Bumblebee: Uh, thank you sir. May I ask where am I?

Ratchet: Well, you're at Autobot HQ. You were attacked by a Predacon and very very very lucky to have lived. On a very positive note, you have made an incredible discovery.

Bumblebee: Wait really? Cool, but... I mean, um, sir? Can I go back to my team?

Ratchet sighed again.

Ratchet: Not yet. You'll need to stay here for a while until you are acceptably recovered. Don't worry, you'll be with your squad soon enough. But you went into a sort of chryosleep without being frozen. You haven't aged, you haven't progressed any. You were dying, but your being awake is a big step towards getting back to normalcy.

Bumblebee: But sir, how does this count as an amazing discovery?

Ratchet: If we can learn how to control it, great warriors like the Primes and others can be preserved for however long they are needed at their peak. It seems to have kind of acted as rejuvination but it was being counteracted with your injuries. Without them, you would have gotten better.

Bumblebee: Well, I'm glad I made a good contribution. Can I go now?

Ratchet: Oh, uh, ok... yeah, sure go ahead. Oh wait! That nice Arcee girl came by and dropped off some nice things to help you "get well soon". Here it is. Yup. Oh Bumblebee, I need you to report back here tomorrow for a few tests. Sorry but it needs to be done for the greater good. Well, you're on your way. I'll notify Rodimus.

Bumblebee picked up Arcee's gifts and smiled he walked out and said bye to Perceptor. Ratchet scrambled throwing stuff everywhere and furiously scribbled notes and recordings like a mad doctor. Perceptor just backed out and went on his way. Ratchet was going to be all night with what he was doing.

8. Attacker_Prime

Awesome! :thumb  Bludgeon's great.

9. Autobot_Wall-E

Sorry that the last one was kinda boring but here comes some action! Don't freak out!

EDIT: One note, I kinda imagined a version of the song used for the final battle during the scene but slower and a bit remixed. But not enough to be blatantly the final battle song.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliffjumper stopped running and looked up to the sky as if he was listening for something. Hubcap stopped and looked at him peculiarly. Hound and Sideswipe stopped and looked as well. Ironhide was well up ahead and let Chromia and Sandstorm run ahead and looked back to see Cliffjumper standing there.

Ironhide: Come on! Let's move it, we're almost out of the desert and I don't want to spend another night in it.

Sideswipe: What's wrong with Cliffjumper?

Hound: Cliff buddy, what's going on?

Cliffjumper: Shut up! I hear something!

They all stood still and looked around. Chromia ran back towards Ironhide and asked what was going on.

Cliffjumper: I SAID I need QUIET!

Hubcap: Hey! You can't talk to Chromia like that-

Cliffjumper: Can you all please stop it! I think I might hear a- OH SH**!

A Razerclaw leaps out and roars. Then it charges Cliffjumper who swings at it as it pounces.

Ironhide: CRAP! NOT AGAIN! CLIFFJUMPER!!!

Hubcap: I'm not gonna let this happen again!

Ironhide transformed his arm into a deployed turret and shot out the creature's backside. Hubcap threw a sticky grenade on the tip of its tail and watched it blow up. The Razerclaw jumped off yelping then turned, eyes burning. Ironhide, Hubcap, Hound, and Chromia pointed weapons at it. Cliffjumper looked up from the ground with his battle mask pulled down. It resembled a human skull and made his optics look darker and sinister. He transformed his face back to normal and got up.

Ironhide shot into the air near the Razerclaw in hope of intimidating it, but it didn't work. It growled and continued forward. A screech was heard and all looked up, including the Razerclaw. A Hun-Gurr swooped to the ground and snatched up the Razerclaw and ate it in seemingly one gulp. It snarled looking down on the Autobots.

They all looked at each other frantically.

Hubcap: Wha-what is th-that thing?

Ironhide: Your new biggest fear. LET'S GET OUT OF HERE!

The group transformed and drove away from the Hun-Gurr. Hubcap hesitated but as the beast lunged forward he got the message and zoomed forward. Sandstorm had already flown upwards to an aerial sniping position and was firing away at the monster. It looked up and growled. It crouched, then sprang upwards and closed its jaws over Sandstorm.

Ironhide skidded to a halt and transformed while sliding sideways.

Ironhide: NO! F***! Come on squad! We have to help Sandstorm!

The others slide, skidded, and doughnutted around and drove towards the Hun-Gurr now.

It had landed and was chewing, but having a hard time doing it. Sandstorm was alive and fighting still. But not for long.

The Autobots arrived under the Hun-Gurr and shot at it. Sideswipe transformed, rolling tumbled forward and stabbed the dragon's foot with a sword. It screamed out and swatted at him with its claw but missed. Ironhide knelt on one knee and transformed/primed a heavy shell launcher. The monster stepped to the side but Ironhide then just aimed for the stomach. It hit and the Hun-Gurr keeled forward a bit gasping and snarling. Sandstorm punched, kicked, stabbed, and pushed the mouth until it opened and he fell out. As he fell, he threw a live grenade into the dragon's mouth. It blew up and sent to Hun-Gurr flying backwards.

It landed with a thud. Cliffjumper climbed with his skull battlemask pulled down from behind it onto it's soldier.

Cliffjumper: You wanna eat my friends? Was that morsel yummy enough for ya? Painful and smoky I bet! Yeah, I'm not scared of you.

The dragon growled and bared its fangs at Cliffjumper sticking its tongue out a bit. It pulled it back in and dove forward driving him, Chromia, and Hubcap into the ground with its mouth, biting away trying to see who it could devour. Ironhide held an enormous battle axe and charged yelling.

Suddenly, from the sky, ridiculously bright and lound lasers fall down onto the dragon. Explosions bloom off of it and it flies upward and falls down again slowly screeching.

Smoke billowed around and Ironhide coughed and struggled to see. He looked up at the newfound light gleaming from the sky. A figure was just hovering there.... eyes glowing purple. Ironhide squinted and coughed hard. The smoke cleared out real fast. Everyone else was doing the same.

Being in the sky: Mortals. I have saved you, for the time for you demises has not come. Your destinies are yet to be fulfilled. But enjoy your insignificant lives while you still can. You won't be keeping them much longer.

10. Attacker_Prime

Interesting. Do I see some Unicron here? Great chapter :thumb 

11. Autobot_Wall-E

I'm so sorry guys. I had a big update. Actually huge. But my Internet died just after I finished and it never uploaded properly. Again, sorry but I won't update for a while. I just got my Internet back and school is being a pain. Thanks again for being so kind with your feedback on the story. :D 

12. Autobot_Wall-E

Ok, my computer is officially crap and so is my Internet connection. Anyway, I keep trying to get this update in and something goes wrong every time. So I'll try a couple more times, and if it doesn't work, I'll summarize it and move on to the next section.

And it may be WAY too early for this, but I already planned a sequel ^_^ If I say anything about it, it would give away some of this story though, so you'll have to keep reading this for a while and I'll boot up the 2nd one. It should be much better since the characters and subfactions I wanted to work into this one and didn't have time for are in the 2nd. And I think I might post a poll if I should bring the Earth and humans into this. I could go either way, but input from the reader would be awesome.

Here is a preview to get you excited of the second movie's soundtrack:

Thanks you guys. You're all still an awesome audience... even those of you who aren't commenting.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016
  13. Autobot_Wall-E

Ok, if this actually makes it onto TFW, I tried to upload this countless times and my Internet has gone ******ed on me. It's been a long time coming, I'm really sorry for keeping you loyal fans waiting so here it is! And a quick announcement: I decided not to do the sequel. Or at least I am postponing it. I want to do something on an Autobot civil war (I'm a Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 geek at the moment. It will be different though). If I still feel like it after the civil war story ends, I'll do the sequel to this story. But the end will no longer be a cliffhanger :) 
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Back in the crashed Decepticon ship, Megatron sat on his throne, a claw on his face and another impatiently tapping the arm rest. Starscream hobbles into the room on his arthritic, skinny legs.

Starscream: M-M-Megatron! No one has heard from your warriors since they left over 10 solar cycles ago! I am beginning to have.... uncertainties....

Megatron picked up a crystalline decoration from beside his throne and lobbed it at Starscream's head. After Starscream sprawled on the floor for a bit, Megatron shifted his jaw and lifted his head slightly, all the while scowling. Starscream lifted his head coughing and glared at Megatron.

Starscream: Worthy Megatron, don't tell me that you are not doubting the loyalty and effectiveness of your warriors?

After a second of hesitation, Starscream continued to avoid rebuke from Megatron.

Starscream: As we all know, your soldiers have not been known for... being the most... trustworthy... Perhaps you should formulate a plan B? Maybe?

Another object shattered over Starscream's head sending him to the ground once more. He struggled back up but fell as his feeble legs did not support him.

Starscream: Megatron please!

Yet another object whizzed past Starscream's face, this one grazing his cheek. He was quite grateful that this one did not hit him because it exploded into flames as it landed.
    Megatron shifted his jaw again and spoke quietly almost at an indifferent growl.

Megatron: Backup plans are for the weak Starscream. Your lack of competence for these things is why you are not the mighty leader of the Decepticons.

Starscream: Ooh how wrong you are! I shall have my time. And it will be very soon! But fate seems to be reserving itself, but I am forever patient for my chance to-

Megatron's fist tightened and Starscream scrambled out of the room clumsily, knocking over a miniature Megatron head in the process.
    The elderly Decepticon painfully turned his head back and slumped a little.

Soundwave: Lonnng live the reignn of Lord Megatronnnn!

Megatron: Yes. And far be it from Starscream to move an inch above his scum level in my command! I reign supreme over Cybertron, and soon, the universe.

- - - ~ ~ ~ - - -

Bumblebee sat in the lounge looking through the nice things Arcee had given him. His favorite snack, holographic comic book, and digital video game were all there and a number of letters and jokes to make him feel better. Arcee was so nice and it made Bumblebee feel a warm fuzzy feeling in his spark.

Gears suddenly appeared in the doorway and sprinted across the room toward Bumblebee.

Gears: Bumblebee!!! You insane stuntbot! I thought you were killed! You have no idea the kind of depression you've put me in lately, I thought I had lost all my friends!

Bumblebee: Good to see...you...too Gears. You uh, haven't changed much huh?

Gears: This isn't even the half! Now I can't help but be paranoid that you'll get knocked down again and I'll be all alone!

Bumblebee: What are you talking about? You'd still have Hubcap and Seaspray and Huffer.

Gears: Didn't you hear? Seaspray has gone M.I.A. He went on a aqua mission and didn't come back. They didn't find his body with the other dead Autobots and someone remembered seeing out of the corner of their optics a whoosh and a dark object stealing away from the spot. People are saying he was kidnapped.

Bumblebee: That's terrible! And no one bothered to try to find him or where he was headed?

Gears: They don't have anything solid to go by. It would be nearly impossible to even begin to find out where his attackers were headed.

Bumblebee: That's so unfair. I can't believe they would just give up like that. Well what about Huffer or Hubcap when he gets back?

Gears: Well, from what I heard, he got you almost killed, so it's probable that he's gonna get it himself eventually. We're all gonna get it, it just comes at different times for different bots. But I doubt he'll be back any time soon or at all.

Bumblebee: And Huffer?

Gears: Oh him? He's too much of a downer to hang around.

Bumblebee: OH! And you aren't?!

Gears: Hey! It's a personality clash! We can't be so negative together, it'll bring everybody else down and make them hate us more, you know?

Bumblebee: All too well :/

Just then, the doorway opened again, and Arcee stuck her head in.

Arcee: Ooh! Bumblebee! I thought I heard you in here!

Bumblebee: Oh yeah! Uh, yeah I was just, um, talking... here with Gears... about life and stuff. Nothing really that great really... uh hey! Thanks for the stuff! That was uh, really nice of you.

Arcee: Oh you're welcome, I felt so bad about what happened to you and how it happened that I felt bad not doing anything to help you back up to your old self.

Bumblebee: Oh I appreciate it a lot.
    The three of them shared a long awkward moment in silence and Arcee broke it with a small laugh.

Arcee: Well, good news for you! You're not going back on that mission again!

Bumblebee: Wha- wait! Who! What now?

Arcee: Your mission. The one you just left... the one you almost died doing?

Bumblebee: Oh yeah, of course. That mission, right. But... why?

Arcee: Daddy said that it was a mistake putting recruits on this mission and he regrets sending you, Hubcap, and Sideswipe.

Bumblebee: Ok, but why? He seemed so confident in us before, why did he change his mind?

Arcee: Because recruits are simply recruits and they lacked the training and experience for a task with this scope.

Bumblebee: But we're not recruits! Me and Hubcap are Privates and Sideswipe's a Corporal. We may be young, but we're strong and motivated. We were doing fine so far!

Arcee: Oh yeah. You were doing sooo well getting in a fight with a baby Cheetor and losing.

Bumblebee: That was a baby? And I was taken by surprise! It was hidden in the brush before it attacked me!

Arcee: And your team hasn't seen anything yet! The trek through the forest isn't even your warm up! This mission is nearly suicidal once it gets going! If the vicious creatures, rogue Decepticon bandits, extreme conditions, or booby traps don't get you, taking Energon from the sacred River of the Primes will. It is beyond sacred, and is tied to the very life force of Primus. It is what is keeping Cybertron alive and is distributed by Primus himself when things reach a precipice.

Bumblebee: Well then why does everyone know about it then?

Arcee: Because Primus used it before! When the war started, the sudden influx of killing, hatred, and other negative forces nearly reduced Cybertron to ash. If it were not for Primus, it would be as if Cybertron had never existed today.

Bumblebee: Yeah! But... doesn't Primus know that the Autobot cause is just and we need this to defeat the evil on this planet?

Arcee: Well it's up to Primus to decide when and what for his power will be used. And he loves all of the creatures on this planet, whether their intentions are good or not. He is just wonderful like that.

Bumblebee: But, then why would Rodimus send Ironhide on that mission? If he knew that it was suicidal and we would all die trying, then why would he send out his best captain?

Arcee: Because my father has a glimmer of hope for Ironhide. He knows the past he shared with Optimus and has seen the great things that he has done for the Autobots and he believed that there was a chance that if no one else on the team pulled through, Ironhide would. Then he built the team around him with Chromia as his possible spark mate to keep up his morale, Hound, the most loyal and trustworthy foot soldier my father can think of, Cliffjumper, the hardened and lethal fighting force and best friend of Hound, Sandstorm, the highest ranking Triple Changer with great sniping skills, and then you three newbies. You three did very well under Ironhide on his fateful ordeal not long ago, and you are the stars of the lower ranks. The diverse and unique team that you are was my father's image of the group for the job. And we're about to see if all of that really is true.

That's enough to chew on for a bit. I'll post the other part of this update later on after I finish dinner and my studying for finals.

14. Attacker_Prime

This is one awesome chapter! It has brought much mythology to your TF universe aswell. The idea of the river and Primus was very interesting and creative. Oh, and good luck with your exams! I hope you'll pass them.

15. Autobot_Wall-E

Sorry again for the wait, but due to snow day(s) incoming, I will have time for both this and my new photo comic coming so get excited :) 

Here's some more WOOW

Ironhide stopped as his comm link showed status that someone was trying to connect.

The team was entering a valley where smoke and ashes were rising from. Sideswipe looked at it and gulped.

Ironhide fumbled trying to connect and finally got it.

Ironhide: Uhh, yeah?

Bumblebee: Ironhide?!

Ironhide: Wha- Hooooly Primu-

Ironhide accidently crushed his comm connector and broke it. It just shocked him to hear Bumblebee's voice. It couldn't be. He was dead.

He then struggled to get his comm link to reconnect. He got it to blink to life again. It said reconnecting and he impatiently grumbled to himself, trying to hold the broken pieces together.

Chromia walked up calling his name.

Chromia: Ironhide!

Ironhide: Wait, hold on a minute Chromia, I'm doing something important.

Chromia: Ironhide, it's Bumblebee. He's alive and he wants to talk to you.

Ironhide: Oh....

Irohide leaned in toward the side of Chromia's head and spoke as if going into her audio recepticle.

Ironhide: Bumblebee?

Bumblebee: Ironhide good! I'm fine! I have to tell you something though, something important!

Ironhide: Well, out with it!

Bumblebee: Ironhide, Rodimus has gone corrupt!

Ironhide: *growling* What?

Bumblebee: You have to turn back right now! Come back to base, you can not go any further than you have already!

Ironhide: Bumblebee, you're obviously not well, you need to give yourself a break and rest.

Bumblebee: No, Ironhide! The mission we were sent on is suicidal, it's impossible! If you keep going, you'll be killed. Even if you reach the sacred River of the Primes, your end will come there.

Chromia: Bumblebee, I don't think that we follow you completely, could you maybe re-

Ironhide: Bumblebee, what the flak are you saying? You're sounding just a little crazy right now.

Bumblebee: *pleading* Ironhide, I talked to Arcee. She said that she heard her father planning to send us out on this mission but he doubted that we would return. There are terrible things ahead in your paths. You just can't go on!

Hubcap turned around and walked up to Ironhide and Chromia.

Hubcap: Is.... is that....

Ironhide: YES! Yes it is but SHHH!!!

Bumblebee: She said that he was desperate to get this mission done, and Optimus Prime has been nowhere to be found. So he sent out, what he felt, was the next best thing.

Ironhide: Then I am honored that he would think of me so highly.

Bumblebee: No, no. You just don't understand. Ironhide! He's USING you! He absolutely needs more power and he is willing to dispatch and lose anything and anyone to get it. He isn't fit to be leader and we should not do what he says.

Ironhide: Bumblebee, it is obvious that your injuries are apparently more severe than I first thought. You need some time, and I will give it to you before I forget myself and say some things that will just upset all of us. Now we're going to hang up now....

Bumblebee: NO! NO PLEASE, Ironhide wait!

Hubcap: Yeah, Ironhide! I wanna talk to Bee!

Ironhide: Chromia, flip the switch.

Under all of the yelling and tension, Chromia just quietly obeyed and cut to comm link.

Hubcap looked as though he was just whacked on the head and scolded. She felt bad for him but Ironhide was clearly upset and in a bad mood now so she made no advance to say anything or do anything for Hubcap.

Ironhide: Da** kid doesn't have his head on straight.

Ironhide snorted and yelled an order to move up. Cliffjumper, Hound, Sideswipe, and Sunstorm were already far up ahead at the foot of the valley. There appeared to be lava pits and gulleys throughout it. But Ironhide was certain that this was the way toward their objective.

- - - ~ ~ ~ - - -
    Bumblebee sat there on his bunk staring blankly at the floor. His thoughts and emotion were bouncing and rebounding all across his head. He couldn't get a hold on any of them at the moment. He was just in utter shock. Gears and Bumper, one of the newer operatives, were sitting on a bunk across from him.

They saw the pain in his optics and looked away. He stood up quickly and went off into the private room. He returned in less than a minute with a determined look on his face.

Gears and Bumper stared at him expectantly. He nodded ever so slightly and said

Bumblebee: You know what? Ironhide is blinded to Rodimus's misguidedness, but I will have to bring him proof. Now what kind of proof is really what the question of the hour is.

Gears: And how the heck are you supposed to leave the base? No one is allowed to go wandering off without purpose or without superiors knowing what is the reason. We'd get shot as traitors for doing something like that.

Bumblebee: Whoa whoa, what we? You can't come with me, it'll slow me down and besides, you'd be too scared to handle it.

Gears: Well, for your information, I am not afraid of anything... I just find complaints about everything. And am a tad lazy....

Bumblebee: Exactly, but you can help me get out for sure. But first things first, I need to have one last chat with Arcee, and find this proof that I need.

Bumper: What can I do?

Bumblebee was headed out of the room and turned back for a second.

Bumblebee: Become a good Autobot soldier and fight for our freedom.

Bumblebee ducked out and jumped back for a second.

Bumblebee: Oh and don't listen to your friends' insane and stupid ideas for fun during serious missions. It'll save you a lot of crap, trust me.

Bumblebee ducked back out and ran down the hall.

16. Attacker_Prime

Awesome! :thumb  Seems like Rodimus isn't that much of a good Autobot. By the way, any chances of seeing Optimus?

17. Autobot_Wall-E

Yes! I'm glad you asked.

I am purposely keeping Optimus a mystery. He will do something important later, just wait a little longer.

Thank you for being a loyal fan Attaker!

18. Attacker_Prime

Glad to hear that! I'll wait and see, since I am sure it will be worth the wait. You're welcome, keep bringing us awesomeness :thumb 

19. Black Oracle

Black Oracle Black Convoy's Dark Angel

News Credits:
    Yikes! Rodimus has sent IH & co. on a suicide mission? But why would Arcee just tell BB that? Wouldn't her dad make sure to tell her not to? Hmm...

How long has Rodimus being 'corrupt' then? Has he always been like that? Or did something change him?

Questions questions. You've got me wondering.

20. Autobot_Wall-E

Interesting.... Thanks for bringing this up Black Oracle. I guess I have some explaining to do.