Transformers: Weapons of our Warfare

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Autobot_Wall-E, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

Welcome to my last fan fiction... for a while. Actually a long time. A very long time. I am going all Transformers cast this time. Hope you guys enjoy. Please leave comments!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    CYBERTRON

On the surface, it looks like any other planet. Except for the metallic look of the ground. Occasional light flashes and smoke slithers up every once in a while. No one would realize, though, that a heavy conflict was raging below.

TRANSFORMERS

Weapons of our Warfare

EDIT: Oh, this story has a soundtrack. This music is not orginal, I picked songs that I felt fit the mood and theme of various points in the story. I'll update it as I think of new songs.

Main Theme 1:

Main Theme 2:

Opening Battle:

Ironhide Gets Hurt:

The Squad at my Six:

Optimus Prime:

'Bee, 'Cap, Gears, and 'Spray:
    (minus the mention of Sonic the Hedgehog)

(The recruits) They're too young:

Megatron's Guard:
    (again, minus the sonic references)

Final Battle:
    (no rapping, just music)

Lastly, I'd like to fit in the song from 0:32 to 1:11 in this trailer -
    into the movie somehow. It is rap which I hate, but it captures the whole attitude of a soldier so well, and the music (the actual notes not the song itself) isn't half bad either.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016
  2. Autobot_Wall-E

Oops, I accidentally submitted thread before I was ready and it is up without any story. Here is the first part. I will update this frequently.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

Explosions bloomed across the landscape. A group of alien robots were pinned down behind a cluster of metal rocks. They desperatly fired at their attackers but they barely had a chance to emerge when bullets or mortar would whiz by their heads, missing by less than an inch. The collective morale was down as the situation looked horribly bleak.

A tall and bulky red and black robot was standing up against a particularly large rock, RPG like weapon in hand. This was Captain Ironhide, the leader of these troops. He gritted his teeth (or what he had that was similar) and rocked with every pulse and blast that hit the rock he was supported on. He glanced at the newest members of the team, Bumblebee and Hubcap, as they cowered in fear, clutching their SMG's tighter than they should be. They were trembling and obviously not going to return fire anytime soon.

Ironhide looked to his right and his two Lance Corporals, twins named Sideswipe and Sunstreaker were in a slightly better position than the Privates. They would cower, then shoot, then cower again, then shoot again. At least they were putting forth an effort.

Ironhide closed his optics then let out a deafening yell, a battlecry, that shook up the other troops as he lept out from behind his rock and fired his launcher. To his surprise, it took out two enemies, killing them instantly, and badly damaged two others who were standing next to the two killed ones. His victory as the exact same weapon was fired back at him, throwing him off his feet. He quickly recovered and jumped up and over the rock's top.

He almost made it over too.

Another RPG-esque explosive hit him square in the right shoulder. He didn't even scream out in pain. He let out a heavy cough and fell to the ground. He rolled over onto his back to see Bumblebee and Hubcap's horrified faces as they crawled over to Sideswipe who was busy battle rifling the crap out of an enemy that decided to charge... alone...

He seemed to be annoyed by Bumblebee's pestering, but when he say his captain on the ground, he jumped into action.

Ironhide was fading in and out of conciousness. Each time he faded back in, a new comrade was crowded over him looking concerned. Soon, his whole squad was there at his side. The fighting had ceased. The Autobots had managed to lock the conflict into a stalemate and the Decepticons seemed to either get scared, or run low on ammo- they retreated.

Chromia, Ironhide's First Lietenant partner was now the only one leaning over him. She had patched up the hole in his shoulder, but it was temporary. Ironhide would need medical attention soon if he was to survive. He felt concious enough now, so he tried sitting up. He fell over instantly and a couple soldiers rushed to his side to break his fall. The last thing he remembered was being lifted by two of hit comrades. Bluestreak (he liked to call himself Silverstreak) has holding his feet and another was holding his arms but he couldn't tell who it was. He was being placed on top of someone who was in their vehicle mode and 2nd Lieutenant Mirage standing to the side arms folded and shaking his head.

Then, the world went black.

3. Autobot_Wall-E

Chapter 2

When Ironhide wakes up, he springs up. This time was no different. He sighed. It was just a dream. He was in a weird spot he didn't remember being in, then Ratchet and his medical team walked in. He smiled at Ironhide and turned to set something down while Red Alert, Jolt, and Perceptor settled him Ironhide down. A sharp pain went through the whole right side of his body. Then the left. Then the right again. He collapsed weakly and moaned. It wasn't a dream.

Ratchet turned around again still smiling.

Ratchet: I'm glad to see that you are up and back at it. Your lucky, the shrapnel almost touched your spark chamber. Missed it by nanometers. You sure are a brave one jumping out of cover alone. You might want to think about that more now.

They did minor things. Mainly to ease the pain and then left him to rest. He fell into stasis sleep but reawoke to see Chromia at his side. She was still wearing her armor. He tried to smile but was too weak. She looked up at him and pulled something out.

Chromia: Here, this is for you. Command told me that it would mean more coming from me so...

It was an Autobot medal of honor. Ironhide was confused. Was his he delusional? None of this made sense. All he did was jump out, kill a few Cons, then get hurt. Nothing out of the ordinary. Only this time the injury was a bit more serious. He grunted a thank you and was silent for a time. Then he looked back up again.

Ironhide: Did they tell you when I can get out of here? I'm aching from not sending lead through Decepticon processor.

Chromia laughed. She tapped his shoulder lightly and said give it a rest, he'd be on his feet in no time. He was disappointed and frustrated that he couldn't feel his legs, but he sat back and thought about the epic battles he's fought and won in the past. He smiled and drifted into stasis sleep once again.

4. Autobot_Wall-E

Chapter 2, Part 2

In the barracks, Bumblebee and Hubcap sat talking to their two friends Gears and Seaspray. These four were the misfits of the lower class grunt troops and often stayed to themselves or with each other. They were the best at following orders though, putting them on higher stakes missions. That's how they ended up on Ironhide's team. Ironhide was the finest Captain in the Autobot army. Even the higher ranking officers looked up to his courage and confidence. Bumblebee felt especially bad about what happened to him knowing that he should have backed his captain up.

Hubcap: ...and we couldn't hold 'em back! We were punchin' and shootin' and giving them all we had but the beasts were hacking at us with oil stained claws and wild flaring optics. They leaked vocal lubricant and snarled and growled. Then, while me and Bee here tackled the biggest one of them all, Ironhide shot and killed 6 or seven of em! But the big guy threw us off and we tried, and I mean tried, to bring him back down but it was too late. He pulled out his Propelled Frag Launcher and shot Ironhide point blank. Me and Bee beat his a** but he got away. Now Ironhide's hurt an all-

Seaspray: Oh my goodness, you guys were brave taking the biggest guy! I would just go for the little one or one that I could outrun. You're gonna end up like Ironhide one of these days.

Hubcap: Eh that's why your still a Private Grade 1 and I'm level 2. The higher you aim, the higher you get you know? Right Bee?

Bumblebee: *quietly* You really shouldn't exaggerate about battles we lose Hubcap.

Hubcap: What are you- I mean what are you talking about? We owned that son of a-

Bumblebee: *louder* There was no big Decepticon, there were no beastial monsters, and Ironhide was the only one who fought. While we just cowered behind our rock and held onto our lives, Ironhide may be losing his because of it. We should have done something Cap but we didn't and we were wimps so just shut up about it ok?

Hubcap scowled at Bumblebee. He was silent and just sat there looking angry.

Hubcap: You're no fun anymore Bee. I was just entertainin' the guys here and you went and ruined it.

Seaspray: I liked your story Hubcap!

Hubcap: Hey, I don't think I was talkin' to you now was I? Yeah I wasn't. Speak when spoken to and maybe people will actually like you! Now where was I.... oh yeah. Bee, we coulda, woulda, and shoulda done something, but we didn't and Ironhide was hurt but that doesn't make it our fault. You gotta lighten up or your mood will get to ya before the Cons do. Ya hear me?

Bumblebee solemnly nodded but didn't look up and did not look any happier. Gears didn't hear a word the others said because he was worried about something a little bigger than a exaggerated story.

5. Anodythe

Anodythe Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I like the start! Keep it coming. This story has a different feel to it and I'd like to see your treatment of the rest of the cast.

6. Autobot_Wall-E

Anodythe! Glad to see you come back! Yeah, sorry for the quick end to For the Sake of All but I wasn't going anywhere with the story and my lasting ideas evolved into this.

I promise I will finish off this one though. Haven't decided sequel or not but since the humans are out of the picture I'm leaning towards not.

7. Autobot_Wall-E

Chapter 2, Part 3

Gears started to get up and run but Brawn caught his shoulder. He smirked at Gears as he struggled.

Brawn: Whoa whoa whoa. Where ya goin' speedy? You're not gonna give me a hello?

Bumblebee: *standing up* Let him go Brawn.

Brawn: Oh, Bumblebee. Nice to see you back here again completely unhurt and walkin' around happy while poor old Ironhide suffers because of your pussiness. What a shame. Whatever got him shoulda tried to squish you instead. But it still wouldn't be a claim to fame.

Hubcap scowled and jumped up flailing at Brawn who shoved him away and stepped on him. Hubcap twisted and fought on the ground but to no avail. Brawn had him pinned. Hubcap turned toward Bumblebee.

Hubcap: Bee! What are you doing! Help me! Sock this sucka!

Bumblebee looked down at Hubcap and up at Brawn who stuffed Gears and threw him aside into a bench. Gears hunched over it and looked up to see Huffer in the same position sighing. He went through this just a minute or so before they had. Brawn smirked at Bumblebee.

Brawn: Go ahead "Bee". Try something. It would feel good to bust your head after leaving Ironhide to die like that.

Bumblebee: *quietly* I didn't leave him.

Brawn: *laughing* HA! You didn't leave him? Well did you help him? Did you follow him and cover his exposed side? I don't think so. You hid behind a big ol' rock with Capshaft over here.

Camshaft looked up from across the room. Brawn spat at him and he just turned around wiping it off.

Brawn: I need a new nickname for you losers. I'm bored of the ones now.

Hubcap: Yeah? Well yours'll be Flatface when I get out of this!

Brawn: *scoff* As if. Hey where're you goin Seash**?

He threw a metal barbel for working out and toning the ball joints and metal muscles. It hit Seaspray square in the back. He fell over and even started to cry (or the robot equivalent). Brawn laughed hysterically. Other recruits and Privates turned around to watch. A few laughed others just shook their heads at it all. Bumblebee helped his friend up and turned around and glared at Brawn. He was shoving Hubcap against a locker.

Bumblebee: You can do a lot to me, but one thing that you can't is push around my friends. You wanna go? I'll take you on.

Brawn: Alright, but when I snap off all your limbs and break your face, don't go crying to anyone about it or I'll make you hurt worse.

Bumblebee stood up and Brawn stood there menacingly. Bumblebee took menacing steps toward Brawn who was smiling smugly. The crowd was cheering him on and his fluids were pumping. He went for the punch but everything went black first. When he came to, he was in the waste yard stripped of armor and any covering at all. So were Hubcap, Seaspray, Gears, and Huffer who were are still in stasis. He passed out again.

8. Autobot_Wall-E

Chapter 3

The door back into base was locked and the only way out was through the narrow waste vent that constantly spat out trash and other crap or falling 10 stories or so into the Cybertron wilderness. Or if they were lucky onto the boundary fence or even still in the base. Anywhere they landed spelled death though.

The elements were starting to get to the 5 young Autobots. They stood close together to stay a decent temperature. Someone had to come by eventually.... right?

And someone did. But it was the pretty administration girl Arcee. She was about their ages and they all had a crush on her, or at least Hubcap used to. Now he was all for the "sexy" fitness supervisor Flareup. He constantly showed off during drills to get her attention but usually embarrased himself.

Arcee was shocked but cover her mouth to keep from laughing to shouting out from surprise. She held the door open for the grateful 5 and emptied the trash bins. She shook her head and looked very shocked still.

- - - ~ ~ ~ - - -
    Master Sergeant Warpath commanded the Recruits, Privates, Corporals, and Lance Corporals to stand at attention. They were lounging around: something they were rarely allowed to do. He eyed each one down as he passed up and down the row. He made a few announcements in his overeager and gruff voice and was sure to throw in a few POW!s and BLAM!s

Then he was about to leave the barracks and turned around again.

Warpath: Oh, and Private Hubcap and Private First Class I Bumblebee please report to mission dispatch. Rodimus Prime would like a word with you boys.

The room fell silent. It was already quiet but the whole atmosphere shifted. Bee and Cap stepped out of line solemnly passing more than half their colleagues along the way including Seaspray, Gears, and Brawn. Brawn was laughing silently and Seaspray and Gears silently looked concerned. They followed Warpath out. They followed him across camp actually. Every time he opened or closed doors he went BLAM! or KAPOW! It amused the two Privates slightly but not enough.

They arrived in mission dispatch and were met but Rodimus and some of the communications people. Rodimus turned around saying thank you and walked up to the two. They saluted and he said "At ease" they settled down.

Rodimus: You boys uh, must be feeling a lot right now with your Captain hurt and all.

They both nodded.

Rodimus: Well, you'll be happy to know that he is already recovering and back on his feet. He will be back on the battlefield in no time, back to his old self. And even better news? You two have been selected for a special task force that will tackle our need for Energon. You boys have heard of the myth of the Great River of Primes?

They nodded.

Rodimus: Well we have good reason to believe that it exsists, and we even have a tip on where it might be. But the trouble is we can't land ships where it's located exactly. But you'll learn more in debrief. Report to the mission debrief room in 3 solar cycles at 9 metahours A.M. See you then. Dismissed.

They saluted and left the room. As they left, they simultaneously let out a huge sigh of relief and Hubcap started rambling off about something and his fantasies about killing Decepticons and saving the day. Bumblebee just nodded and smiled thinking about something else.

9. Black Oracle

Black Oracle Black Convoy's Dark Angel

News Credits:
    This seems interesting. It kinda seems like a fic mixing the tones of the movies and Animated together somehow, the movies' military themes and Animated's character interactions. Very nice. Is this set in the movie-verse then?

I think BB and Hubcap will get a chance to make up for their earlier failure to protect Ironhide.

And Flareup as a sexy fitness supervisor? Her male Autobot trainees are very lucky. He! He!

10. Autobot_Wall-E

Black Oracle! Good to have you back too! :D  No this is set in its own continuity. It is on Cybertron and only involves the Transformers. I promise to actually finish this one.

11. Autobot_Wall-E

Who wants to see some Decepticons? Well here they come. :thumb 
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

An ancient battlecruiser called The Precepter lay in ruins in the Cybertronian wildlands. It was the pinpoint of weaponry back in the day, but a massive battle for control of it caused it to crash. This was back in the time when Optimus Prime was a mere Sergeant. He remembered it well.

The evil nemesises of the Autobots, the Decepticons used this as their HQ. Not very secretive, everyone knew where it was. But no one would even think to attempt to attack it. It was heavily armored and guarded with the best weapons the Decepticons had in their possession. Also, Megatron's personal guards were the guards for the base as well.

Megatron was the second higest ranking member or the Decepticon army since the beginning. He was more powerful than his master the Fallen, but he was too loyal to try to take over command. During the battle for the battlecruiser, Prime Nova and The Fallen faced off in the most epic battle Cybertron has ever seen, but their bodies were not found after the crash. Sentinel Prime ascended to top command of the Autobot army and Megatron ascended to the Decepticon leader.

Megatron relived these events in his mind as Starscream babbled about something how morale is lowering because of the Energon crisis and mutiny in imminent and blah blah blah. He picked up whatever was on the pedastal next to him and hurled it at Starscream's head. Starscream stumbled and fell.

Starscream: Lord Megatron! I am trying to at least warn you of what your own soldiers may be plotting against you.

Megatron: It matters not what they plan or even try to do to me. I would crush them as I have anyone who has tried to stand against me.

Starscream: The Autobots have been standing against you since the beginning of time and you still haven't crushed them. You probably could, but your decisions as leader are, less than efficient I must say-

Megatron threw yet another object within arms reach at Starscream and growled as he recovered on the floor. Starscream was constantly criticising and questioning his rule and it was getting more and more persistant. He was tired of it.

Megatron led an assault on the temple of Primus once that went well, until they entered the most sacred of rooms. Megatron and his guards with him were unrighteous and unpleasing in Primus' sight. They were aged abonormally fast. Now Megatron, Starscream, Thundercracker, Skywarp, Soundwave, and 2 of his body guards he doesn't even know their names are old, brittle, and weakened. Megatron's ego wasn't.

Soundwave: Soundwave has newssssss for you Lord Megatronnnnnnnn.

Megatron: Permission to speak granted.

Soundwave: Autobots have found Energonnnn, preparing special forces retrieeeeeval. Leave in 3 metacycles.

Megatron: Excellent news!

Soundwave: But Lord Megatron, the Energonnnnn is in a sacred place dedicated to Primusssssssss.

Megatron: Then we will have them harvest the Energon for us. Then, we will strike down our enemies and have the means to conquer worlds. Summon my strongest, my fastest, and my skilled warriors. This is our time for victory!

The call was sent. Soon Decepticons of every size, shape, color, and rank gathered in Megatron's throne room. Weapons were powered up and transport was mobilized. The Decepticon operation was a go.

12. Autobot_Wall-E

Chapter 5

Today was the day. Bumblebee and Hubcap got up with their fluids rushing. They were anxious to get going on their new mission. And Bumblebee was nervous about facing Ironhide again. He was now a Captain Grade 2 so Bumblebee decided to start off congratulating him about that.

They reported to mission dispatch. Once again, Rodimus was there to greet them. Apparently, the rest of the team was already there. Some were familiar faces but some were not.

Rodimus stood and the Privates saluted.

Rodimus Prime: At ease Privates. Good to see you two with your optics bright and armor shining. You may be anxious to meet your team so here they are.

Rodimus turned around and the Autobots stood in a line.

Rodimus Prime: You know your leader, Captain Grade II Ironhide. And 1st Lietenant Chromia his second in command. She will be in charge if something, Primus forbid, happens to Ironhide again. Then we have 2nd Lietenant Sandstorm. He should be a familiar face to you. Then theres Gunnery Sergeant Cliffjumper, Staff Sergeant Hound, and Corporal Sideswipe. I believe he was in your squad on the last mission correct? Well these are you squadmates. You are to treat them with respect as your brothers and sister and watch their backs as they watch yours. I trust you boys will right?

They both nodded. Bumblebee looked past Rodimus at his new squad. They stared back at him. They seemed so intimidating. He would have to get used to them pretty fast though.

Rodimus: Then that's it then. Captain, you are clear to mobilize as soon as you are ready. Jetfire is waiting outside to take you and your team to the drop point. From there, your mission begins. Goodbye and good luck. Hope to see you on the other side.

13. Autobot_Wall-E

Chapter 5, Part 2

Ironhide watched Rodimus walk out and stepped forward towards the recruits. There was a short period of silence and he sighed and looked at them. Hubcap almost blurted out something stupid and fearful but Ironhide spoke first.

Ironhide: Good to have you boys back on my squad. I'm sorry that I was not able to finish the mission with you, but some things we can't control. We'll have plenty of time together now though, so let's load up.

Ironhide turned to the team as they started attaching weapon packs to their processing systems. Weaponry came in the form of little packs or chips that the wielder would open up for and shoot out tendrils that would pull it in and it would be transformed down into a code that would run to the processer of the robot and they would be able to transform their arms into these weapons at will. They could hold two on the inside and two for exterior weapons.

The group exited the room into the outside. Jetfire was in his vehicle mode resembling a human C-17. Another Autobot with a similar vehicle mode named Stratosphere took off with another squad going off on another mission.

Ironhide's team started to load up. Bumblebee and Hubcap stayed towards the back of the line out of apprehension. Hubcap looked back to see Flareup walking by quickly with a holoboard in hand cycling lists of tasks to do before the day ended. He smiled and waved a little and Ironhide grabbed his shoulder and spun him around for him to see the rest of the team inside. He sheepishly climbed in. Flareup kept walking smirking and shaking her head.

14. ricanhornet

ricanhornet Well-Known Member

Nice AutobotWall-E. This is a good story.

15. Autobot_Wall-E

Thanks ricanhornet! It's great to have positive feedback! Now, more story! I'm gonna use some cheesy motivational speech and a quote from ODST. Get over the usage... it sounds epic.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The group sits in Jetfire making their own conversations in pairs or groups of three. Hubcap and Bumblebee sit closest to the back and stay away from the others. They constantly stole glances at Ironhide to see if he was looking at them in any unpleasant way.

Hubcap: So check it out Bee. I have my usual M3z55 sub machine gun, but I swapped out my H1 pistol for a Firedragon sniper. Pretty sweet huh?

Bumblebee: Are you sure you can carry that kind of weight around? Your frame isn't exactly... you know

Hubcap: Hey shut up! I bet that you didnt even swap out your secondary.

Bumblebee: ......no.

Hubcap: HA! Knew it.

Bumblebee: Ok.... I don't care.

Hubcap: That's what they all say.

Across the row. Hound tried to be part of Cliffjumper and Sideswipe's conversation about a popular Cybertronian electric techno music band but didn't know much about it. When he heard about the two Privates talking about something he knew more about, he switched sides.

Hound: Hey, uh, Bumblebee? And uh Hudcab?

Hubcap: *rolling his eyes* It's Hubcap.

Hound: Oh, sorry. I'm really sorry about that. I'll learn your names soon enough I just-

He realized he was coming across as awkward so he decided to strike up a new convo.

Hound: So uh, you guys learn about all the neat stuff scientists and inventors are crankin' out these days. It's amazing. See, I'm really good friends with our own invention guy Wheeljack. By the way, he once made an all purpose thing where-

Either he lost the two lower ranking Autobots or he had an extra nasal pipe growing out of his audio recepter. He decided to stay quiet the rest of the flight. Hubcap was kind of rude about it but Bumblebee felt bad for the guy. He just wanted to be social, he just needed a more interesting topic.

Not long later, Jetfire made an announcement he was reaching the outermost point he could fly without risking safety. Ironhide stood up and walked toward to the place to get on and off. He turned around to face the whole squad.

Ironhide: Alright team. Here we are at the beginning of our mission. I hope for all of our sakes, that it will end better than it did for me the las time. I know each and every one of you have the ability and weaponry to achieve and survive. You just have to have the will and cooperation. I will expect no less from you all. Optimus Prime may be better than I am at this whole motivational speech thing, but wheter it is coming from his vocal broadcaster or my own, we are Autobots and our cause is just. We will succeed, even if our sparks are ripped from our chests and chewed out. Though we fall, we fell for the greater good. What else could you ask for?

Jetfire let down the hatch and the flight got bumpy. Ironhide looked at the zooming landscape and back at the team.

Ironhide: Lock and load Autobots, were about to go.

The team got up and gathered resources, weapons, and whatever else and got on their soft-landing gear. Bumblebee and Hubcap were apprehensive. Hound thought to get involved and help, but he figured they thought he was weird already and kept his vocals shut. They figured it out and side exits opened as well. Everyone found a place to leave from, and was ready to jump.

Ironhide: Autobots, we are lean and very, very mean. Prepare to drop!

Jetfire gave the symbol and out went Ironhide, then Chromia, then Sandstorm, and so on down the ranks. Hubcap almost didn't jump, but Bumblebee nudged him out first then jumped. Jetfire saluted them all with his lights and U-turned to head back towards HQ.

The ground grew close fast and menacingly. The team activated soft-landing which was known to have kinks (everything Wheeljack made was expected to be this much). Suddenly, shots rang up almost hitting a couple Autobots. They swerved and dodged everything shot up at them.

Ironhide: Hold on team, we're coming in a little hot!

Bumblebee and Hubcap tried their best to miss everything heading up at them, but whoever was shooting at them seemed to know who was who because Ironhide, Chromia, Sandstorm, and Cliffjumper were aimed at mostly. But this wasn't exclusive.

Bumblebee was hit on the way down. In the leg. Hard. And the pain was too great so he distorted from the position and plummeted faster.... despite using soft-landing. He wasn't showing signs of slowing down either as the ground moved in like a freight train.

16. Autobot_Wall-E

Chapter 6

Bumblebee woke up alive. He was lying on his back. Hound was sitting behind his head and there was a makeshift cover over him to protect him from attack. Ironhide, Chromia, Cliffjumper, Sideswipe, and Hubcap were standing behind a line of barriers for cover. They were shooting and occasionally ducking to take cover or to reload.

Bumblebee turned his head to see Sandstorm walking up to him with something that he couldn't see. He felt like he was stabbed and the sharp pain shot in and slowly subsided, he felt dizzy and barely felt Sandstorm opening him up and operating somehow. Was it really that bad? He just got shot in the leg and hit the ground. No big deal.

And yet, here was was, on the brink of being offline. He had determined before to not be the first one dead on the team, but you can't be sure when it comes to war.

Ironhide jumped back next to Sandstorm.

Ironhide: How's he doin' Storm?

Sandstorm: Ok. He'll live. He might even start walking as soon as tomorrow.

Ironhide: Awesome.

He looked at Bumblebee lifting his head a little.

Ironhide: You're gonna be fine kid. Just hang in there.

With that, he pulled up to the battle line and lifted his rifle. Then Cliffjumper exclaimed:

Cliffjumper: They're retreating! They're fallin' back faster than Starscream on nitro rockets!

The team wearily put down their weapons and transformed them back into limbs. It had been an eventful first day. They were all about to transform into vehicle mode for stasis sleep when Ironhide started putting on gear. They looked confused.

Ironhide: Come on ladies (no offense Chromia), we gotta get moving. We can't stay here or the Decepticons may try to attack us when were sleep. That's not a risk I'm willing to take. Come on, get up, and grab something to carry. At least your own body weight. Any more is optional. Let's move!

After groans and grumbling from the group Chromia jumped up and yelled for them to move or they're the decoy for facing Predacons if they should cross any. This got them up fast. Decepticon legions? No problem. A pack of 6 Predacons or less? Any Transformers' worst fear. Bumblebee tried to get up but it became crystal clear that he wouldn't be walking himself.

Everyone grabbed their gear and Hound started to pick Bumblebee up.

Cliffjumper: Don't worry Hound, I got him.

Hound: But look at all of the gear and supplies you're already hauling. I don't want you to strain yourself to the point of breaking. I'll carry him.

Cliffjumper: Oh mokeywrenches, I could carry another 4 med kits and some. Give me him.

Hound: Please Cliffjumper-

Cliffjumper swung Bumblebee over his shoulder slipping right into a rucksack. Bumblebee squealed to let him out but Cliffjumper ignored him.

Cliffjumper: See? Easy as joint grease.

Cliffjumper was a short guy, but he was tough and pretty strong for his size.

Hound was doubtful, but he didn't want to argue with his friend.

The team was all set and Ironhide led the way through denseness of Cybertronian wilderness. Things resembling trees, rocks, bushes, and cliffs were there. The team trekked through for extended time periods and were exhausted already. Hubcap grumbled the most and Sideswipe kicked him every time to get him to shut up. Hubcap would glare at him and threaten but Chromia or Ironhide would tell them to behave.

The jungle got thicker and Chromia reminded Ironhide that they were simply looking for a camp, not treasure hunting. He sighed and agreed and they cleared an area to set up. It was fairly secluded and took some traveling and effort to get to. They were all satisfyed and transformed down into some much needed stasis sleep.

17. Autobot_Wall-E

There is a soundtrack! The songs are listed in the first post. Not original music, but if this really were a movie, these are the songs that would play at the times listed or in the official soundtrack.

18. Attacker_Prime

Attacker_Prime Optimus Prime forever

Awesome so far! :thumb  I really like how this is going.

19. Autobot_Wall-E

YAY! Attacker_Prime! Thanks dude.

By the way, to whoever else, what do you guys think of the soundtrack? Cool songs huh?

20. Black Oracle

Black Oracle Black Convoy's Dark Angel

News Credits:
    Ironhide and his team seem like a fun, adrenaline/fuel-pumped bunch even in battle. 'BB's going to be alright', Ironhide says 'awesome'! That's a real tough mech right there.

I giggled at Hubcap's distraction when Flareup walked past in chap. 5, Pt. 2.

Poor BB, getting knocked out in battle and waking up to your crew leaning over you and having to carry you out. Embarrassing for the rookie.

"They're fallin' back faster than Starscream on nitro rockets!" - This line was funny as well.