Transformers: We Will Be Heroes Part One

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Latias Prime, Jul 4, 2009.

1. Latias Prime

Latias Prime I'm only slightly crazy!

Hello there! This is my first fan-fic, so construtive critcism is welcome. Please tell me what you think!

I love Transformers and Pokemon alot, so it's only natural that my first fan-fic is a crossover. It's set in the Animated universe and involves a Pokemon, a human, and three Autobots on a journey to 22-century Detriot.

Transformers: We Will Be Heroes

(Disclaimer: I do not own Transformers or Pokémon in any way. This is a piece of fiction, and any real events, people, and places are used creatively.)
    Part one: The travelers
    Prologue

In a far off corner of the Milky Way Galaxy, far removed from Planet Earth and its self-centered life forms, lies another inhabited planet. Like Earth, this planet is home to an intelligent race that has pushed the boundaries of science, politics, and the arts. Great cities rise towards the stars, and they engage in trade with other galactic civilizations. But this is not an organic race. Instead, it is a race of thinking, feeling, living robots, capable of rearranging their bodies to become spaceships, ground vehicles, and even certain types of animals. This race of beings is called Transformers, and their home planet is called Cybertron.

The origins of the Transformers are shrouded in mystery, but they believe that they were created by an ancient artifact known as the Allspark, a blue crystal that can create new life. For the Transformers, the Allspark is the only way for them reproduce. No one knows where it came from, and perhaps it is for the best, for the Allspark is an energy source of unlimited power, and in the wrong hands it would allow anyone to give life to the machines of other races and create an army capable of taking over Cybertron completely. Unfortunately, one tried to take the Allspark for his own and use it to rule over the planet.

Megatron, leader of the evil Decepticons, was crazed to the point of madness in his desire for power. The Autobots, who valued peace and freedom above all else, could not let him gain the Allspark and use it for his own nefarious purposes. A war that lasted for a million years was fought to keep Megatron from possessing it, and it was only after the Allspark was sent out into space and away from Cybertron that the conflict came to an end. The Decepticons left to search the endless stars, but the Autobots knew that they would never find it, and so they concentrated on rebuilding their home planet.

2. Latias Prime

Latias Prime I'm only slightly crazy!

Chapter one: Children of the Allspark

Sapphire lay on her bed and flipped through the worn pages of the book. It was real paper too, not a digital copy or a hologram. The gold ink shone in the light coming from the overhead lamp, giving a sense of enchantment to the story she was reading. An illustration of a prince and a princess standing in front of a crystal castle was on one page, and to the young Autobot it looked so real. Whoever had drawn it had really paid a lot of attention to detail, even including the runes on the prince’s sword.

Sapphire was a very unusual Transformer. For starters, she had large, bat-like wings sprouting from her shoulders. They were made of a light-weight metal fabric stretched between metal supporting struts. Sapphire was not a baby anymore, and her wings were almost fully developed for flight. She sometimes spread them out when she was laying down, like she was doing right now. She was proud of her wings, and never missed a chance to exercise them.

Another strange thing about Sapphire was her optics. Like most Transformers, her very, very light blue optical sensors were capable of seeing in infrared, ultra-violet, and X-rays, although now she was just using visible light. But unlike others, her optics had a sort of pupil that, while not improving her vision, kind of made the Autobots around her feel a bit uncomfortable when they looked at her.

Other than those two features, Sapphire was a normal young Transformer. She was a rich blue in color, with lighter blue on her upper legs and forearms. She was wearing a short chainmail skirt and a top that covered her chest. Both were the same color as her body, with red accents. She had a red helmet-like crest on her head, but it was a permanent part of her body.
    She was in her room on her father’s ship, waiting for him. Sapphire actually shared the room with her dad, because the spaceships that were used by space-bridge repair crews were small and not very roomy. However, Sapph, as her dad called her, loved her father and didn’t mind sleeping in the same bed. Just as long as she could know that he was here…

“Sapphire, are you still reading that book? Your bedtime was two hourly cycles ago.”

She looked up at the Autobot who had entered the room. Thirty feet tall, with the kind of body structure that was typical of male Transformers; Optimus Prime was, if not a regal figure, then at least a respected one. Right now he was frowning at his daughter as only a parent could.

“Sorry Dad. I guess I got too absorbed in it.” she apologized, smiling up at her father. Optimus just smiled and shook his head. Sapphire had a habit of staying up late, waiting for him to come to bed. He didn’t encourage or discourage that kind of behavior, because he liked knowing that she was waiting. After all that he had been through, it was nice knowing that someone was there.

Optimus turned off the lights, plunging the room into darkness. He lay down on the bed and Sapphire cuddled up next to him. She put her arms around his neck and gave him a kiss. “Goodnight, daddy. I love you.”
    “I love you too, little one. Sleep tight.”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
    Five hundred thousand years later…
    Kirin nearly jumped out of her seat when she heard the bell ring. All around her the third grade class at Icaon Primary Programming was rising up from their seats and talking about the summer.

“My parents are taking me to our house on Aquapolis. We’re going swimming and fishing.”

“You’re lucky. I have to stay home with my younger sister.”

“I wish I could go to the outer planets this year. But Mom’s dragging me to slagging Velocitron. Again.”

Kirin grabbed her pack out from under her desk. She walked out the door, down the hallway, and out into the Cybertronian sunshine. Gonna be hot today, she thought, letting her optics adjust to the glare. She skipped down the stairs leading to the sidewalk. Her classmates were running past, all eager to start their vacation. As she left the school behind Kirin wondered what was going to happen this summer. I hope it’s something cool.

As Kirin walked down the streets of Iacon you couldn’t help but notice a few details about her. While she had the same kind if body structure as most of the femme-bots her age, her limbs were slimmer and better defined. Her ruby-red optics glimmered in the sunlight, matching the gems in her necklace perfectly. A small cannon was fixed to her left arm, which was strange since no one was about to attack her.

She turned the corner of Gold and Silver Streets, heading to the space port. She walked, not transforming into her winged alternate mode. She liked walking, but she walked fast. There was not a moment to lose.

Optimus was counting on them.

3. Anodythe

Anodythe Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    May I be the first to welcome you to the forum. You story has a very intriguing beginning. I hope to read lots more.