Transformers: War Without End Primer

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Rattrap Primal, Jun 15, 2011.

1. Rattrap Primal

Rattrap Primal Geek Overlord

NOTE: This is just an overview for a comic I'm planning, I just need a digital camera to get started. Feel free to comment.

Setting: Earth, Cybertron, Char, etc.
    Time Frame: Several years after the end of the Great War, new and old threats emerge....
    Main Cast
    Autobots and Decepticons: Mostly Classic stlye Transformers with some Movie and Unicron Trilogy, with Maximals, Predacons, Vehicons filling out the ranks. When I start up, the Decepticons are splintered into various roving raiding parties until they get a strong leader, in the form of Megatron. The Autobots will be led for a short time by Sentinel Prime 2, who had forced many War Veterans into retirement. It only takes his removal from command following a disasterous encounter with the Decepticons renewed Emprire to bring mant Autobots out of retirement.
    MMS: Yes, the MMS will have a presence here, in the form of Shinkis (yes, I have fallen victim to the Shinki fever) and some other agents (Non MMS figures)
    Death Adders: My attempt to change up from the Dark Entities. They're main forces are: Necrotron (DOTM Megatron): Who was a Megatron who became....unhinged. Ulchtar (DOTM Starscream): Yes, I'm using the prelim name for Starsceam. Cataclysm: (Armada Cheetor): A corrupted Maximal, victim to his realites Megatron's experiments. The Crankcase Brigade. Crankcase and his army of clone soldiers. More to come.
    Sideways: Yes, I will be trying to keep to the rules of the infamous weapons supplier, though I may add the trick of using Duplicates to actually travel around (Borrowing from Dr Doom)

2. Rattrap Primal

Rattrap Primal Geek Overlord

Bios Time
    Meantime
    Faction: Decepticon
    Subgroup: Real Gear Commander
    Function: Time Warrior
    Bio: One of the Decepticon Raider Captains during the Great Unrest, Meantime has managed to get a crew together to harass Autobot supply depots. Obsessed with time, Meantime's systems have a Black Market Chronal Generator, obtained from Sideways which may or may not be reversed engineered from a TARDIS Heart. Or a Flux Compaciter. Meantime's Chronal Powers enable him to drain an opponents energon levels to stasis lock levels in a matter of seconds, shift posistions during a fire fight.

Lugnut
    Faction: Decepticon
    Subgroup: Megatron's Guard
    Function: Enforcer
    Bio: A believer in Megatron, Lugnut spent the Unrest period searching for Megatron's remains until he found a fully reformatted Megatron rebuilding his power base. Lugnut now joins Thunderwing, The Seekers and Inferno 2 (BW) as Megatron's Personal Guard, joining him when he travels out of Decepticon Territory. Autobot's know to fall back when he joins the battle.