Transformers vs. Xenomorphs what if?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by DJ kevintron, Aug 19, 2017.

1. DJ kevintron

DJ kevintron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So this imaginary crossover has been in my mind since the 90's. Today we visited out local vintage toys shop where my 10 year old son picked up a Kenner Aliens toy. When we get home and as he is he playing with it he ask "Could Transformers fight Xenomorphs and make Transformer like aliens? Some Xenomorphs are like the animals they hatch from. Wouldn't it be cool if there were like Transformers/Xenomorph hybrids." I was like yes that'd be so cool. We talked on a it for a few minutes and couldn't figure out how it might work. If a Xenomorph could lay an egg in a transformer it might grow. Transformers have some sorta DNA maybe it would carry some traits. Would it be more metal? Would it have a alt mode of sorts? If that couldnt work maybe they just fight Xenos that were already on a planet. Then my son said "What if the Decepticons find them and try to use them against the Autobots." Then I said "or Predators dropped some Xeno eggs on Cybertron for a Hunt."

If this imaginary crossover interest you what thoughts do you have on it? Did the Quintessons have a part in this? A Deathshead cameo? Forget G1 lets go Beast Wars?

2. Dropkick

Dropkick Worse aim than Misfire.

Google+:
    YouTube:
    No.
    Just no.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    For about 99.9% of the continuities, the Xeno's wouldn't be able to impregnate any of them. And full grown ones wouldn't be a threat for several major universes as TF's have been shown to be corrosion and temperature resistant, while the Xeno's are quite weak against every weapon in the TF arsenal.

Beast Machines is the only one I think would be the exception.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    cybertronians bomb them from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

• Like Like x 7
  5. DJ kevintron

DJ kevintron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    OK one last hail mary. We go back to Decepticons who now acquire a Weyland-Yutani base. Megatron dismisses the xenos as biological inferiority (which at this point they present no major threat). Starscream being a scientist realizes what is being done in these labs and grabs the research and the few remain specimens. Through years of private research and cross breading with several of the larger biological creatures in the Transformers Universe(like Garnack and those fancy hat wearing aliens) He creates much larger Xenomorphs. He then begins the slow process of splicing cybertronian DNA with these super bugs. HE finally perfects his project and now has Xenos with skin tougher than your average cybertronian. Through more genetics and conditioning the acid is now corrosive enough to be life threatening. He conditions facehuggers to crawl into the gaps in a cybertrons body. The eggs now graft themselves to the spark casing causing fatality if removed. Feeding on the energy and gestates till it bursts. in 24hrs 30ft metalized Xenos still no takers?

6. Aernaroth

News Credits:
    Cybertronians are mechanical sentients and a fundamentally different life form than the xenomorphs.

You'd be better off experimenting with deceptidrones based to mimic xenomorphs (like sharkticons), and one, made to mimic a queen, gets a little TOO good at the act.

• Like Like x 4
  7. Macross7

Macross7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ripley's fork lift mech suit thing was pretty good at fighting the queen alien, supposedly the top dog alien. Wasn't much larger then a human. Not even the size of Bumblebee. Imagine a full sized Transformer who is much more agile and quicker vs the alien. No more alien.

The only way I can see an alien doing any damage to a Transformer is if they use their tail spear technique and get a lucky hit to a joint or less armored spot. Maybe their acid blood could hit a spot and it would melt its way through.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Chopperface

Chopperface Holtzmanned

News Credits:
    That acid for blood is the main thing that gives me pause, though who knows if it could damage your average Transformer in most continuities. Obviously we've had people like Prometheus Black who was able to damage Cybertronians, so if he was able to, surely Xenomorph blood could damage at least Malgus Cybertronians.

I think any Transformer could take on pretty much any number of Xenomorphs, with someone bigger like your average Optimus or Megatron needed to help put down a larger Queen for sheer scale and brute strength level. But again, that acid for blood is the big problem. While Cybertronians won't die if they're sucked into the vacuum of space thanks to a hull eaten by acid, it'll still obviously be a major problem. And of course the damage they sustain to themselves regardless of where they're fighting the Xenomorphs.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Lex79

Lex79 Well-Known Member

It works if you make so many changes to the xenomorphs that they aren't the original xenomorphs anymore. I know they can evolve based on their host, but this is a bit too extreme. It's like making Dracula vs transformers and giving Dracula a giant demonic form (like in castlevania games) and the ability to feed on spark instead of blood.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Mako Crab

Mako Crab Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The technorganics from BM & Animated are the only ones I can imagine susceptible to being impregnated by an alien. Some technorganic xenos would be a big problem.

But if they just had to deal with the infestation- hell yeah! We could have TFs that that turn into the dropship, tank & power loaders from part 2!! That alone would be worth it.

• Like Like x 4
  11. Haywired

Haywired Hakunamatatacon

The usual answer, at least from Cons, would be just to bomb into oblivion and gun down the "organics". It's not like your average Con would be paying much of attention if they're killing a xenomorph or a human. Autobots would also show very little compassion to beings that are even more murderous than Decepticons. And since more classic mechanical Cybertronians aren't susceptible to xenomorph's way of reproduction, this would quickly devolve into "who can kill it faster and with more 'splosions" with Autobots paying more attention to not killing any human bystanders in the process. That's about it.

This could be interesting for Autobots to have to deal with infected humans or how to secure their human allies from infection, but for Cons that'd be pretty much about happily killing everything.

Maybe if Cons had plan of using xenomorphs to wipe other species.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  12. pilot00

pilot00 Well-Known Member

At first I was about to just post a no, but since it is for the imagination of a child I just cant hold back. Thing is I cant see Starscream going full scientist. I mean yeah he is, but having an entire undercover project for years on end, to develop something too obsucre doesnt sound too Starscream for me. It would take precious time from backstabing. Unless the whole thing is been done FOR backstabing. Which is raising it a whole new level of convulted plan. Now that I think of it.......

Well why not using Shockwave instead and:

^What he said. A modified organic organism been introduced transformer genetics by Shockwave in order wipe out oposition. However I can see that only happening only if the Decepticons were desperate. Like G1 after movie desperate.

• Like Like x 1
  13. GoLion

GoLion Sé que me estás robando

News Credits:
    I think it could work if there is only ONE transformer present in the setting. A minibot style character that is charged with protecting humans aboard a ship or colony or something like that. Said humans find a xeno nest, or happen upon a juggernaut ship. The transformer itself isn't in danger of being impregnated by the xeno, but the xeno's themselves can definitely hurt the minibot...

I think something along those lines would make for an interesting mini-event.

The beastwars characters are techno-organic. Maybe the xeno could somehow infect them.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    Again, acids have minimal at best effect historically on most Transformer continuities. Prometheus Black's acid is unique as it was synthesized specifically from Cybertronian fluids enhanced to specifically effect Cybertronian alloys. Cybertron itself has an acid sea and acid wastes, both of which don't kill Transformers who venture into them. Even acids that Transformers do use on each other have mixed results at best; the acid rain that the Rainmakers used was naturally repaired by Autobots within seconds of getting out of the rain. Prowl doesn't even seem to have ever bothered using his acid pellet gun against Decepticons and instead uses them in other situations, such as disarming humans by melting their guns.

Acids aren't a universal substance, nor are their qualities universal. There are superacids that can be contained by glass as they don't react with the silicone in it. Other acids are extremely potent, but wouldn't burn through a thick object, it would score the surface and be spent, leaving a more water-like substance after reacting with the surface of the object after having given up all it's readily available protons (which is what makes acid acidic). I just have a very hard time seeing the Xeno "Molecular Acid" reacting in a negative way with the advanced alien metals that Cybertronians are composed of, given their resistance to other acids, including the bodies of it on their own planet. Furthermore it's been shown that Predator metals aren't melted by the Xeno acid, so unless you're going to make the argument that Cybertronian metal is inferior to Predator metal, it's pretty safe to assume that the Xeno's are without a weapon in this fight.

Given how Xenos tend to explode when hit with more conventional bullets from the marines, I really doubt any Cybertronian weapon wouldn't turn them into mush with extreme ease.

That would be more interesting. A minibot or two who isn't in danger from the Xenos per se, but in an Aliens situation with an artificial time limit (The Fusion Reactor going critical) along with trying to keep the humans safe after say emergency landing on the planet to make repairs only to find to their horror that the Xeno infestation has taken over there could make for an interesting story.

• Like Like x 5
  15. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP AKA Beve Stuscemi

News Credits:
    The Xenomorphs are a perfectly anti-human creation. They prey on all of our fears and are so uniquely alien to us, that even merely bleeding, something that implies vulnerability or weakness, is deadly to us.

They're not deadly to TFs, because they are not an antithesis to them. Thematically and physically it's no contest.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Chopperface

Chopperface Holtzmanned

News Credits:
    Maybe the techno-organics would have more to worry about from Xenomorphs? :lol 

• Like Like x 1
  17. nobleboivin

nobleboivin Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Like everyone else said a transformer with a techno-organic physiology maybe

But the reverse could also be said. A transformer scans an alien and takes that as an alternate mode. Due to being techno-organic then something might happen

• Like Like x 1
  18. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I've got visions of the death of Optimus Prime from 1986... except instead of passing the Matrix, a Chest Buster flies out when he opens his chest compartment.

• Like Like x 4
  19. Aernaroth

News Credits:
    Id also like to point out that at a sizeable distance, and against projectile weaponry, xenomorphs tend to do very poorly, specializing in swarming attacks and ambushing from the shadows.

Cybertronians are basically rarely unarmed, and are probably too big to move around well in the hives we've seen in various alien media in the first place. I smell a bad day for the xenomorphs.

Acid could probably hurt them, we see it damaging even an armored personnel carrier, but at the same time, numerous cybertronians use acid based weaponry, it seems like something they'd be familiar with and able to work around.

• Like Like x 3
  20. Chopperface

Chopperface Holtzmanned

News Credits:
    Ooh, I could see Oil Slick from Animated having fun studying them and finding a way to weaponize their acid.

• Like Like x 1