Transformers Voltage (Japanese name: Transformers: Heroes)

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by cybertron2006, Dec 1, 2006.

1. cybertron2006

cybertron2006 Fly By Clockwork Pictures

I've decided to add my story to Alpha Prime's storyline.

Here's Chapter 1:

TRANSFORMERS: VOLTAGE

By Cybertron2006

Chapter One
    Millions of years ago, the heroic Autobots and the ruthless Decepticons where in an integalactic war spanning across time and space, and it all started... on Cybertron. "Well, it looks peaceful out here, Vector Prime," said X-Charge, a stocky Autobot that had blue optics, silver legs, purple body, and could transform into a space cannon. "It is not what it seems," said Vector Prime, "the Decepticons are probably planning their next attack." "Yeah, RIGHT," said Cyberblast, a small, blue Autobot that transformed into a Cybertronian jet. "I don't like the looks of this but we've got company," annouced X-Charge. "ATTACK!!!," commanded Zarakatron. Jets screamed across the sky, while soldiers shot from every corner. The jets were led by Starscream, while the attack units were commanded by Shockwave. "Ravage, eject. Frenzy, eject. Lazerbeak, eject. Rumble, eject. Buzzsaw, eject. Garbroil, eject. Operation: Total ahnilation," said Soundwave. Autobots and Decepticons clashed against each other. Casualties were high. Among many of the wounded were Autobots Cyberblast, Vector Prime, X-Charge, Scourge, Omega Supreme, Omega Sentinal, and Orion Pax (later known as Optimus Prime). The Decepticons that were wounded were all of the cassettes, Soundwave, Zarakatron, and Motor Master. The Autobots retreated back to the base, but were followed by multitudes of Decepticons.

Who will win? find out next!

2. Alpha Prime

Alpha Prime Ten Years Strong

Try to up the font size a little, it's kinda hard to read.

3. cybertron2006

By cybertron2006 (one of the three amigos)

Chapter 2
    "HELP," yelled Cyberblast as he was being chased by Seekers. He had been separated from the group when the attack started. Suddenly, a lone figure in a hooded cape stopped him in his tracks. In a blink of an optic, a hand shot out of the cape and obliterated one of the seekers. The other seekers, seeing this, ran (or in this case, flew) for their lives. Cyberblast looked at the demolished seeker corpse and then to the mysterious figure. "Who are you," asked Cyberblast. "I am Leige Maximo, leader of the Roguecons. You must join me while you still can, those seekers will be back," explained Liege Maximo (did i spell it right?).
    Should Cyberblast join the Roguecons?
    Vote now!

4. cybertron2006

I'll post what'll happen if Cybs joins the Roguecons:​

By Cybertron2006 (yo...)
    Chapter 3

"Well?," said Liege Maximo. "Yes, I'll join... under two conditions... 1. you will let me be Cyberblast PRIME. 2. You will give me your entire army.," commanded Cyberblast. "Very well... you are hereby known as... CYBERBLAST PRIME!!!"

5. Alpha Prime

So is Cyberblast Prime evil seeing how he is working for Liege Maximo?

6. cybertron2006

he doesn't know that Liege Maximo is evil.

7. cybertron2006

by cybertron2006 (le pimpe)

"These are your new warriors," exclaimed Liege Maximo. "Megastorm, Galvastorm, Road Pig, Black Widow, Nero, and Six Shot." "Wow. Seems like a lot of Roguecons... no, WAIT!!! YOU'RE PART OF THE DECEPTICONS, AREN'T YOU?!?" exclaimed an enraged Cyberblast Prime. "So, you've found me out so quick... hmph, I knew you were a asshole." said Liege. "Oh well, night-night." Liege Maximo then murdered Cyberblast Prime in a second. "NOW WHO WANTS A PIECE OF ME???" shouted Liege.

8. Alpha Prime

Ok, nice-it down or say the word you meant instead of "*beep*". And a puncuation problem you have is:"These are your new warriors," exclaimed Liege Maximo. "Megastorm, Galvastorm, Road Pig, Black Widow, Nero, and Six Shot." It should read""These are your new warriors," exclaimed Liege Maximo," Megastorm, Galvastorm, Road Pig, Black Widow, Nero, and Six Shot." And write a little more, like ~5 paragraphs, instead of 1. Sorry for so many suggestions/corrections!

9. cybertron2006

by cybertron2006 (i ate all the Jolly Ranchers)
    Chapter 5
    A few years later... "Prime, do you REALLY think this is safe," said X-Charge as he was setting out the tools for the reserection of Cyberblast. "Of course it is. First Aid said it will be quick and painless," said Optimus Prime, the new leader of the Autobots after he destroyed Liege Maximo for killing Cyberblast. "He shall be fine," said First Aid, "Let the resserection begin..." Suddenly, Cyberblast's spark combined with the Matrix of Second Leadership and then Cyberblast's yellow optics flashed on. "I shall lead the Autobots to VICTORY," exclaimed Cyberblast. "But you are not at full health, Cyberblast," said First Aid, "It will take a day for you to be at full health."
    To Be Continued...

10. Alpha Prime

1) Try to write more.

2) Neat character your creating!

11. cybertron2006

Here's the theme Song:

TRANSFORMERS!!! ROBOTS IN DESGUISE!!! TRANSFORMERS!!! MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE!!! trans-for-mers... vol-tage!!! TRANSFORMERS!!! MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE!!!

It's goes like the RiD version.

12. cybertron2006

Very long chapter. 2 paragraphs

TRANSFORMERS VOLTAGE
    by cybertron2006 (m'kay!)
    Suddenly, lasers fired from down the hallway. A dozen Decepticons, led by Liege Maximo, scurry into the room. "Decepticons, ATTACK!!!" said Liege. One decepticon broke away from the group. He was the double agent autobot Starscream! Suddenly, he fired at Soundwave, bursting the glass on his chest and releasing Biteback, a rhino-bot cassette. "Biteback, operation: destroy." said Soundwave as he went into submission.

Meanwhile, on Earth, two humans saw a mysterious being aproach them. "Hello, may I introduce myself. My name is Zarakatron. My plan is NOT to destroy earth but to destroy Saddam Huissen. I hope you aren't afraid as I will kill you if you are." said the merciless decepticon leader.

Meanwhile at the base, the autobots are congradulating Cyberblast for defeating the decepticon ambush. "HURRAY FOR CYBERBLAST!!!"
    TO BE CONTINUED...

13. Alpha Prime

this isn't a serious fan fic is it.

14. cybertron2006

i don't have the experience.

15. cybertron2006

Chapter 7

Night approaches like wildfire, a single moon rests apon the planet Menchiruc. Deep within the forest planet, a new cyber key is revealed by... hostilities. I sit from my underground perch, watching as they touch the key... and then... i attack, for I am... THE GHOST OF GARBROIL!!! The screams of my enemies, oh how they feel so graceful... so, uh, loud. My audio recepters enjoy the screams of pain as I slice their optics in half. Soon the whole place is quiet and I return the key to the altar, safe and sound.

The End

16. cybertron2006

Chapter 8

I return to Cybertron in need of energon and a new body. Yes, an autobot body that leads the entire autobot army. I need... Cyberblast's body... MUWHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! "gosh, everything seems quiet." said Cyberblast, "no Decepticons for weeks now." "Don't get cocky yet," said Neversoft, a tall, orange construction 'bot, "I heard that the decepticons had BIG plans to resserect Megatron!" "Then we....." "LOOK OUT!!!" "Huh?"

??? The end???

What is happening to cyberblast? post ur answer here and wait until next chapter to find out!

Coming soon: super-deformed avatars of the characters!

17. Alpha Prime

He had a bad "trip"? MORE DETAILS!!! XD

18. cybertron2006

"AAAAAAUGGHHHH!!!" screamed Cyberblast as he was being taken over by Garbroil. "YOU'RE ALL MINE!!!" claimed Garbroil. "GET HIM OUTTA ME!!!"

Thats what happened, alpha prime

19. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    You've got a great imagination and I can tell you're having some fun with this.

Your grammar and spelling looks good, too. You should be proud of that!

I'd suggest writing a bit more for each chapter. If you add more to your chapters, the cliffhanger at the end of each chapter will be more intense!

20. cybertron2006

Chapter 9 (i gott tired of garbroil so i made a new idea... HATE PLAGUE CYBERBLAST!!!)

year 2010...

"It's so awesome that Nova Prime's inviting you into the Autobot Base!" said Laddermatch, an orange pickup truck who served as a servant loyal to Liege Maximo long ago. "Yeah, for the first time I get to meet him." said Cyberblast. "Welcome to the Mintelitto Ark. Please sign in and say your names loudly." said an online server. "CYBERBLAST PRIME!!!" "LADDERMATCH!!!" "PHEONIX STAR!!!" (Pheonix Star is Cyberblast's childhood friend and local hottie. Her transformation is a seeker jet.)

"Welcome, soldiers." said Nova Prime. He was Alpha Prime's younger brother and our Alpha Prime's.. well... Prime. (i said this was a part of ur story, Alphie) ( i hope u don't mind) "Ya might as well call me a commander, Nova." said Cyberblast. "I like the look of your base, Nova Prime!" said Pheonix. "Thanks for the comments." said Nova, "But we have a problem. A shipment of "hate-plague sand" has arrived and no one is guarding it. I would like... hey where did Cyby go?" "I think he was headed for the vault of hate plague sand." said Laddermatch. "Why did i even tell him..." said Nova.