Transformers Voicecasting

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Spartan Prime, May 19, 2007.

1. Spartan Prime

Spartan Prime is an apathetic douchebag

Does anyone else think it's weird we haven't heard a full vocal cast yet and the movie is only 40 days from release? Do you think they have the cast picked and audio layed down already and aren't saying anything, or they haven't finished it yet, thuss cutting things really close and worrying me?

2. WheatiesBoy

WheatiesBoy Destroyer

Does it matter?

Im seeing the movie with what ever voice actors lol.

3. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Expect the Unexpected.

Dude, easy man try to breath. Well, I have that same feeling as well, but I'm not worried about it 'cause they got Peter Cullen and thats cool for Prime as for Megatron as I would of liked Frank Welker, but since he's replaced by the guy who played Agent Smith I doesn't bother me. As for the rest of the Transformers, well just have to wait and see what happens intil it premires in July.

4. MADAM_MEG

MADAM_MEG Well-Known Member

Actually I just think that I could be hear some robot's voice at least from Prime and Megatron on this new trailer but get to hear not thing from it. :peoples: 
    I can't capture the sound clearly but it seem at the nearly end, it was a sound like
    T-rex freaking , but I was not sure whether that came from Megatron.

5. matadormi5

matadormi5 Well-Known Member

I would like to know who's doing the voice work but if they really haven't definitely casted everyone yet than thats a BIG problem with only about 42 days left.

6. MADAM_MEG

MADAM_MEG Well-Known Member

That is a kind of game that seem to keep playing.:ev:  Or this is the new HOLLYWOOD trend for the voice working. :peoples: 

Big Crazy!!! :throw