Transformers Victory

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Crossblades, Oct 20, 2006.

1. Crossblades

Crossblades Combiner fan

A week ago, I purchased a boxed set of Transformers Victory on DVD. They came in yesterday and I saw the first 8 episodes. I have to say that so far I'm really enjoying the series. It's different from what I'm used to seeing. The dubbing is bad, but I found it more acceptable than the Headmasters dub. Also, there's a couple of translation errors(Like God Ginrai being called Optimus Prime and Dinoking being called Monstructor to name a few). There is also some humor(the things the Dino Force do are hilarious.) But yeah, I really like this series and I'm enjoying it. The last TF series that I actually enjoyed watching was RID. It was definitely worth my money.

2. Recall

Recall Player Select

News Credits:
    I'm wating for the official release which has no dub and near perfect subs. Roll on 26th of Dec!

3. Alpha

Alpha I saved the internet.

I love victory, I watch it subbed from #TV-Nihon, and have really enjoyed it. Chinchinchin, a-chichinpui! papapapa- dinoforce forever! :lol  What's the name of the guy who sings that? He's yellow, i checked TFU but the toys color didn't match the show. Oh well, great show any way.

4. Deefuzz

Deefuzz Beard On! Beardmaster! Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have been getting the TV-Nihon ones...but I did see that one to be released for Region 2 coming out, are the Headmasters and Masterforce ones along the same lines? No crap dub and good subtitles?

If so I may have to grab a region free dvd player and pick them up

5. Recall

Recall Player Select

News Credits:
    You have choice of crap dub or new subtitles for Headmasters which is region 0, plays anywhere in the world on any DVD player.

Super-God Masterforce is Region 2, no dub.

6. Brodimus Prime

Brodimus Prime Matrix Templar

News Credits:
    I always thought Victory was the best G1 series. The story is very similar to the old series, with Deszaras going around stealing energy to revive the Space City just like Megs did. I have the dubs too and, though there are many mistakes, it is still very enjoyable. I still put that series finale right behind Beast Machines as the best in my book.

7. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    You guys should check out the TFCog dub of Victory. It's not finished yet, but there's only a few episodes remaining. Besides, at least you know it'll be better than the star dubs. :p 

8. Brave Magnus

Brave Magnus Hecho en Argentina

News Credits:
    I prefer the sub version.^^
    Victory sure is a great shot. Love the animation.

9. Neo-Bombshell

Neo-Bombshell Proudly Peruvian Transfan

News Credits:
    Victory rules!It was very cool series. Liokaiser, the most powerful gestalt ever! He could have destroyed Star Saber if not for Deathzarus who wanted to kill him by himself.

10. Kupp

Kupp Ford Fanboy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I am probally only 10 or so episodes into Victory and have to say I really really like it. Masterforce was great, but I think the characters are better in Victory.

I am very fond of leozak, and very much want to aquire his toy, perhaps all of the breastforce. They are all very interesting characters. A shame there are none on ebay at the moment. :( 

11. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Victory was nearly perfect IMHO. I'm still waiting for my offical set from AmazonUK. ;-)

12. Recall

Recall Player Select

News Credits:
    Its not out till December 26th, I'm sure Amazon listed it as October which is incoorect.

13. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm OriginalRotorstorm Fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    play.com has it for £17.99 at the moment, i'm tempted by that price especially seeing how i payed full whack for the other two