Transformers: Vengeance

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Thenames9, Nov 6, 2011.

1. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    Introduction

Ok, so for a while I've been wanting to write my own fiction of Transformers, so I've decided to start now. Basically, this is set in the G1 Universe, and the story so far is that the Decepticons have been defeated, and sent out and have been outcast from Earth and Cybertron and it's moon's. If they are to be spotted within their restraint areas, they are to be shot on sight. The 'Cons now reside in the burnt-out world of Chaar.

Uprising Part 1

"Starscream, Thundercracker, Skywarp, search Alpha B for any signs of available energon mines. The Decepticons are in dire need of resources!" ordered Megatron, sounding even more desperate as the cycles passed by. He sat on a makeshift throne, surrounded by his most faithful and trusted allies, namely the deadly assassin, Sixshot. Starscream growled, "Why must we waste our scarce resources on vain attempts to scour for energon?"
    "Silence, fool, do as I command, or face a similar fate to those Combaticons that previously rebelled!" Megatron smirked and looked at his throne. Starscream realized what it was actually made of, he could just make out the mangled face of Swindle and Brawl's turret.
    "Yes... my liege...", Starscream said pitifully, and transformed and took off with his loyal Seekers.

"Lord Megatron, I have detected an Autobot broadcast again." explained the monotonous voice of Soundwave.
    "What is it now, Soundwave? You detect these broadcasts, but we are forced to stay here and listen to our mortal foes carry out their missions, yet we are helpless to stop them!" shouted Megatron.
    "Apologies, my Lord, but the Autobots have planned a mission to return to Earth and stop a political squabble." began Soundwave.
    "Pathetic organics, siding with those weak Autobots, through fear that they may turn on them. I will show them, and they will pay for what they have done to our Decepticon cause." said Megatron, his eyes flaring with anger.

At that moment, Starscream flew in, sounding like an excited child opening up a new toy; "Megatron... Sir! We have found an abundance of energon, and it has a high percentage of pure energy, this could be what helps the Decepticons rise to power!"
    Megatron looked up, smiling like a devil, he put on his Fusion Cannon, and said; "Take me there. Now."

Meanwhile...

"Optimus Prime, Sir, all systems are ready for take off, are you sure that we must intervene once again with the humans, struggling over this, 'oil'?" complained Cliffjumper.
    "Yes, Cliffjumper, it is our part of the agreement with the humans, they help us defeat the Decepticons and fuel our missions, while we help defend Earth and prevent any more wars. You've seen what war has done to Cybertron in the past, I cannot let that happen to Earth, not while I stay Leader of the Autobots." replied Optimus, "Commence take off, Prowl."
    Prowl, Sideswipe and Ironhide, controlling the flight controls, effortlessly turned on systems and commenced take-off, it was like they had done it a million times. Outside, Ultra Magnus and Kup, two other Generals, had saluted, while the other robots of the Elite Guard cheered behind them. The Ark had taken off.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was just a 'taster' of what's to come later. Thanks for taking the time to read and please leave any feedback or constructive criticism behind! Thanks again!

2. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    Uprising Part 2

The Decepticons mined the energon within only a few cycles, with the combined effort of every single Decepticon on the planet, the Decepticons could fuel themselves and have plenty of stable energon to store for later. As the Decepticons returned to their 'base' and fueled their ship, the Nemesis.
    "Decepticons! Today, is the day that we take back Cybertron and defeat the Autobots for good!" exclaimed Megatron, with a crowd of faithful Decepticons before him, cheering like a rioting bunch of teenagers. The Decepticons were rushed into the Nemesis, and they took off, heading towards the Ark, hungry for revenge.

"Optimus Prime, sir! We have detected a large Decepticon warship coming towards us, and they're within the restriction zone!" said Prowl.
    "This can't be, the Decepticons won't be so foolish as to come within the restriction zone with their low energon levels, it's suicide!" replied Optimus, sounding slightly nervous, but trying to hide it to keep the confidence in his Autobots. Smokescreen took over Ironhide's control center, and Ironhide ran to the back of the ship, to check for actual Decepticons. He staggered back, and shouted; "Optimus, the Decepticons are mounting a full scale assault, with the Nemesis." Optimus looked worried, and commanded the Autobots to begin fire on the ship. Sentries and turrets transformed from the Ark, locking on to, and shooting, the flagship, Nemesis.

Megatron looked on, chuckling to himself. "Constructicons, mount the mini-ships, confuse the Autobots, while I send in our fathful assassin." he commanded. The Constructicons faithfully obeyed and entered the ship, small enough as to only be able to hold one Transformer at a time, but packed with heavy weapons. They took off and flanked the Ark from both sides, shooting maniacally. Hook laughed insanely, while Scrapper was intent on destroying the engines. Suddenly, huge missile pods transformed out of the Ark, each one focusing on each mini-ship. They locked on to each ship, and fired. The Constructicons were in fear, they tried to eject their seats, but for some reason none of them worked. Their yells and screams were heard even at the Nemesis, as debris floated around from what once were the mighty Constructicons, the first combiner.
    "Megatron, what is the meaning of this?" asked Starscream, sounding more angry than shocked.
    "Those fools were cowards, they should go down fighting like true Decepticons, not some pitiful Autobrat." scowled Megatron. Then, he looked at Sixshot, gave him a signal, and Sixshot set off, on his own, taking on possibly the most powerful ship ever created.

"Optimus! Sixshot is approaching, but... by himself?" said Sunstreaker. Optimus didn't reply, but stood there, watching to see what would happen.

Sixshot transformed to his robot mode and gravitated onto the Ark. Sentries turned on him at once, but he did not seem to care. He threw 5 throwing stars at each sentry effortlessly, each one destroying the sentry it was aimed at. The missile pods were now turning on him, he could tell they were locked on to him. He drew one of his katanas, and threw it at the, what seemed like, 100 missiles. He destroyed most of them, but the rest still approached him at alarming speeds. He transformed into his wolf mode and quickly evaded the oncoming rockets. The rockets smashed into the Ark instead, blowing a hole in the ship. The minibots knew what they had to do however, and guarded the hole, while Huffer, Brawn and Cliffjumper went to fend off Sixshot. Their attempts were futile. Huffer charged first drawing his pistols, firing towards the Decepticon. Sixshot showed no emotion, and transformed into a tank, at ridiculous speeds, and fired only two shots, but they hit Huffer square in the chest. Huffer fell to the ship, dead. His body began to float off the ship, to be lost in space. Brawn, as he watched his friend fall, enraged, ran towards Sixshot. Sixshot drew his other sword, and decided to confront Brawn close-quarters. They battled, while Cliffjumper tried to aim carefully at Sixshot from the back, trying not to miss and hit Brawn. Brawn put up a good fight, even ripping off his arm blasters, but, Sixshot, growing tired, grabbed his sword and slashed, hitting Brawn in the side of the chest. He fell to his knees, not dead but weakened. He looked up; "Decepticon scum." he mumbled, and Sixshot thrust his sword through Brawn's head. He laughed, and ripped his sword out of the mangled body of Brawn. He turned to Cliffjumper.

Megatron watched from the Nemesis, pleased with what he could see, watching with pleasure from the destruction of the pathetic Autobots. Soundwave entered the room, Megatron turned and shouted; "What is it, Soundwave?".
    "I have detected a distress call from the Autobot ship, master. They have called for back up from the two Elite Guard teams on each moonbase. Ultra Magnus and Kup are leading the team and they should be here within a few cycles, they have much faster ships." Soundwave replied.
    Megatron growled.

---------------------------------------

To be continued....

Again, please leave any feedback, I'd greatly appreciate it! :) 

3. ironjazz

ironjazz Tie Fighter pilot

News Credits:
    :popcorn :popcorn :rock 

4. ARCTrooperAlpha

ARCTrooperAlpha Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    this is becoming nice.......is this the G1 cartoon Elite Guard universe ?

5. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    It's set in G1, with the same or similar personalities, but will feauture characters from other Universes.

6. Optimum1996

Optimum1996 Insert something here

Dude this is really good, nice one! Personalities are spot on :) 

7. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    Uprising Part 3 - Opening Finale

Sixshot marched towards Cliffjumper, pulling out his sword, ready to take out the final Autobot in his way. Cliffjumper stood his ground however, grabbed his machine gun and began shooting a Sixshot. Sixshot chuckled, dodged each shot effortlessly, and threw only one throwing star at Cliffjumper, knocking the gun out of the Autobots' hand. Cliffjumper stumbled backwards, and drew out from his back his giant grenade launcher. Now it was Cliffjumper's turn to laugh. He shot out a plethora of grenades at Sixshot, laughing maniacally. Sixshot tried to evade the explosions, but with the added strain of keeping balance on the ship, stumbled and fell back. Cliffjumper wasted no time, and shot out one final grenade, flying towards Sixshot. However, Sixshot transformed into his jet form, flew towards Cliffjumper, and quickly turned into his wolf form. He slashed his claws at Cliffjumper, felling the 'Bot. Cliffjumper looked up, closing his optics for his final moments. Sixshot drew his sword.

Megatron watched with pleasure, his loyal assassin taking out pathetic Autobots. How Sixshot was so loyal to him, and how he treated him like dirt. Soundwave alerted Megatron, and as he looked out the window, his smile faded to a frown. Two Autobot ships flew towards the Nemesis, both with the Elite Guard emblem. "Seekers, divide and conquer!" shouted Megatron. The seekers transformed into their almost identical jet forms, and sped towards the ships. The rainmakers taking on Kup's fleet. Acid Rain, doing exactly what his name implies, corroding the ships outer armour. The coneheads, in particular Ramjet and Thrust, sending out sonic booms, disrupting Magnus' communications. Starscream commanding from above, avoiding combat unless needed.

Sixshot, drawing his sword, smiled at the pathetic Autobot. He slashed. Two gunshots fired, knocking his sword into space. His head looked at the direction of the shots. He saw Ultra Magnus, facing him from his ship. The Aerialbots were fending off the attacks of the coneheads around him. "Ah, Ultra Magnus, my arch nemesis. How's Dion doing?" mocked Sixshot. Ultra Magnus did not reply. Instead, his shoulders transformed into missile launchers, and scornfully shot out all his missiles, leaving nothing behind. Optimus shouted; "What are you doing Magnus? You put Cliffjumper in danger!" Again, Ultra Magnus stayed silent. He turned and walked back to his ship. Optimus paused, contemplating saving Cliffjumper, but Cliffjumper shouted at Optimus, telling him to leave. Optimus, showing sadness in his eyes, went back into the safety.
    Sixshot knew what was coming. He saw Megatron back at the ship, he thought for a second that he would be saved, but the Nemesis began to turn away, fleeing from battle. He saw the Seekers returning to the ship. He was shocked, full of anger towards his leader. He realised, the whole time, he was treated like rubbish, never rewarded for his duties. He screamed; "MEGATRONNN!!".
    Sixshot grabbed his throwing stars, destroying only a fraction of the oncoming missiles, he picked up his sword, he wanted to flee, but that was the coward's way out. He transformed to his jet form, with his sub-machine gun shooting, and he was barrel-rolling
    out of the way of the missiles. His hand gun form was again futile. He decided it was no use. He faced his doom.

Megatron watched. The explosions on the Ark caused giant holes to appear. The engines of the ship were destroyed, and the ship hurtled towards Earth. He gave a signal, and the Predacons approached a gun, and fired two shots at each ship. The EMP blasts jammed the ships controls, and all the Autobot ships hurtled through space, and all the robots inside in stasis. Megatron smiled. World domination was his.

Sixshot's body was floating through space, his sword broken, but still clutched in his hand. His optics flickered, his head turned. He muttered; "Megatron".

Starscream approached Megatron, "My liege, should we fire upon the Autobots?"
    "No, Starscream. We must save our energon for the rest of the Universe." he replied.

The Nemesis turned it's course to Earth.

------------------------------

That's the opening of my first 'Season' of Transformers; Vengeance. My routine will be one episode per week, every Sunday. Hopefully I may be able to add more during the week aswell. Thanks, and feedback is always appreciated!

8. ARCTrooperAlpha

ARCTrooperAlpha Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    hm...........sacrificing the Constructicons and Sixshot..........I think you've got a unique Megatron on you ! Good job !!!

9. SavageThunder

SavageThunder 11th Doctor's Huntress

youre story is good!

10. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    Thanks for the feedback so far guys! You ain't seen nothing yet, hopefully my next episode that I have in mind will be better than these!

11. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    Episode 4: Tick-Tock
    Optimus slowly stood up, his gears felt like they hadn't been used in 100 years. He looked around, his comrades lying around him in stasis. Some were offline and had turned to gunmetal grey. Prowl had been impaled with a lance, and Seaspray's arm had been savagely ripped off during the crash. He began to slowly walk towards Teletraan 1, and activated the settings. "What year is it, Teletraan?" asked Prime. "Retrieving information..." it began, "It is the year 2148.". Optimus was stunned. He commanded Teletraan to begin repairs on his comrades, and he walked outside. Prime looked around. There was nothing around him, but dust, sand and some metal parts protruding out the ground. In the distance, he saw a faint light. He transformed, and head towards the signal.

Cybertron. Just as he had pictured it. His dream had finally come true, and his soldiers bowed before him. Soundwave and the Seekers, following his every command, and the Predacons scouting for more energon. He didn't care if they found nothing. Energon crystals surrounded him, plucking shards and consuming them was all he did now. The Universe succumbed to his tyranny, and he was happy about it. He had destroyed countless planets, sucking them dry of energon, murdering it's inhabitants. Those were the days.

Optimus finally reached the light, but could find nothing. He realised it came from the ground, and began to dig. After a while, he reached a metal pod, and recovered it. He transformed and his trailer claw pulled the pod into the trailer, and he returned to the Ark.
    When Prime arrived at the Ark, his comrades greeted him. They were all happy, and he was happy. Everyone was glad that they had survived, and only a few perished in the crash. He gave Ratchet the pod to recover, and he joined the rest of his team to see what they could remember before the crash.

"I remember being hit by a blast from the Nemesis, but that's it" started Ironhide.
    "Oh yeah! I saw some people falling to the floor, I rushed to help, but then my gears jammed, and... that's it" said Smokescreen.
    "I wasn't hit, I remember hitting this planet and seeing everything around me. When we made impact, everything went blank" Bumblebee stated.
    "Wait, Bumblebee, you weren't affected by the blast? Then we can relay the information from your cerebros to Teletraan 1, and then we can find out where we really are." said Optimus Prime, trying to think of where they could be.
    "Optimus Prime, sir! I have opened the pod, I think this is... Springer?" shouted Ratchet.

"Megatron, my liege, this organic was found to be stealing energon from our mines" exclaimed Rumble. Megatron frowned. "Thank you, Rumble." he replied, and dismissed Soundwave's minion. "Please, Lord Megatron, have mercy. I must feed my family, we're starving!" bumbled the organic. "Save it" said Megatron. And with a blast of his fusion cannon, the organic flopped to the ground, his body crumpled. "Starscream! Clean that up!"

Springer got up. "Where am I?" he said.
    "Springer, please tell me what happened when the Nemesis blasted your ship." Optimus said.
    "I remember, others began to fall, but some weren't affected. I recall everyone rushing the escape pods. It was chaos. Nobody cared for eachother. They wanted to survive. I got to my pod, and that was it. The Axalon was drifting ahead of me, and I saw it enter the atmosphere of some silver looking planet, full of craters." replied Springer.
    "Thank you."

Ratchet hooked up Bumblebee to Teletraan 1, and began relaying the information on the screen. The chaos was being witnessed by everyone. Bluestreak turned his head as he saw Prowl impaled. Then, Bumblebee tried to grab on to something, and then they had a brief glimpse of what was outside of the window. "Quickly, go back, I saw something!" shouted Ironhide.
    "I know Ironhide, that's what I was doing." muttered Ratchet.
    The relaying rewinded, and paused. In the corner they saw the Nemesis approach the planet aswell. They saw some buildings, and many lights, but that was it.
    "Is that all? That's not gonna help!" shouted Sideswipe.
    "Wait a second, Springer, you said the Axalon landed on a silver planet with many craters" Springer nodded, "And these buildings and lights, and those planes..." said Optimus...
    "This planet is Earth."

12. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    Episode 5: Autobots! Transform and... Fly out?
    "Lord Megatron, we have detected a transmission between the Rebels and the Tripredacus Council. What shall we do?" asked Starscream.
    Megatron grumbled. He had no time for petty annoyances. "Take as many soldiers as you want, crush them. Kill them all." replied the ruthless Megatron. Starscream transformed, his Seeker clones following him. They headed towards the Tripredacus Council building.

"This place is Earth?" said Jazz, shocked that his favourite planet had been wiped clean. What was once the thriving planet, full of nature and peace, had been turned to a barren dust-world within 100 years. "If this is what happened to Earth without us, what about the rest of the planets?"
    Optimus stayed silent. All he could think about was all the innocent lives destroyed. Guilt had entered into his head. He was angry, he wanted revenge. "Use all our energon supplies to fix the ship. We're heading for Cybertron." commanded Prime.
    "But, Sir..." began Bumblebee.
    "No! You will obey my command, Bumblebee. Go fix the ship, now, or we're leaving you behind" snapped Optimus. Bumblebee, afraid, transformed and went back into the ship to inform Ratchet about the order. The other Autobots remained silent, and also returned to the ship. Optimus stayed outside. Contemplating.

The Seekers had stormed the Tripredacus Council. Bombarding the building, forcing the Tripredacus Council to run outside, where they would quickly be disposed of. Starscream, Skywarp and Thundercracker transformed in front of the fleeing Council members, stopping them in their tracks.
    "Let us be, Decepticons. We have done no harm. We cannot fight, nor transform. Why pester our peaceful nature?" said Rampage.
    "You have been in contact with the rebels. Trying to overthrow our rule?" shouted Skywarp, dumb as a brick. Rampage remained silent, he tried to keep the Decepticons' focus on him, as his Council-mates, Tarantulas, Waspinator and Terrorsaur slowly drew their weapons. They fired, stunning the Seekers. The Coneheads were busy fending off other Council-members, and the others fled to ships. They had been exposed, and fled the planet.

The Ark had been repaired in a stunning amount of time. Wheeljack and Ratchet both contributing to the efficiency of the repairs. The Ark head course to Cybertron.

Starscream and the others reported back to Megatron. Megatron was furious.
    "You cannot, with all your resources and upgrades, kill those pathetic idiots? They have no guns, no transformation cogs, they are pacifists!" shouted Megatron.
    "Sir, they had many weapons stored in their building, and they have, er, fled...?" muttered Starscream.
    "They what? You bumbling idiot Starscream. Taking the Alpha C squadron, and follow those Tripredacus idiots, and do not return until they have been terminated. Bring me their lifeless bodies, so I may decorate my throne with their pathetic corpses." Starscream was scared. He despised Megatron. Treated him like dirt, insulting him, mocking him. He never got the missions he wanted, and got energon scouting recon. He'll show Megatron. He'll show Megatron how powerful he really was. He will soon be the next Decepticon leader, bringing them to the glory they deserve.

The Decepticon Zeta ship set off. Heading towards the Tripredacus Council's 'Ship X'. The Autobots were heading for Cybertron. They would soon meet at a crossroads. Many casualties would ensue.