Transformers Variant Multiverse

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by megatrontsm, Jul 18, 2007.

1. megatrontsm

megatrontsm Active Member

Ebay:
    The Transformers variant Multiverse is my own version of the Transformers and uses Transformers from several different continualities , Mainly G1 ,G2, Armada, Energon and Cybertron. You will find a lot of them have been renamed in order to fit in the Variant Multiverse.

In this Universe I have decided to use the Classics Optimus Prime, as Leader of the Autobots. And as Leader of the Decepticons I have decided to use my own custom made Megatron who transforms into a Cybertronian tank

As in previous Transformers continualities many transformers share identicle or similar modes and powers. i will be listing the predominant characters. Here is a list of some of the most powerfull Transformers in existence broken down into their factions:

Autobots

1:Optimus Prime represented by Classic Optimus Prime
    2:Ultramagnus represented by classics Ultramagnus with Trailer armour
    3:Vector Prime represented by Cybertron Vector Prime
    4: Alpha Trion represented by the gold coloured version of Vector Prime.
    5: Grimlock represented by Classic Grimlock
    7: Sentinel Maximus represented by Cybertron Optimus prime
    8: Blaster represented by Universe Blaster transforms into a Stealth bomber
    Decepticons

1: Megatron represented by my custom made Megatron body of Energon Sixshot with cut down shoulders, and head and arms and cannon from a ko classics Megatron.
    2: Shockwave repesented by my custom made Shockwave designed from an energon Shockblast while arms came from G1 Jetfire with home made cannon on left arm.
    3: Scorponok represented by G1 Scorponk
    4: Megastorm represented by Armada Megatron
    5: Galvatron represented by. By Superlink Galvatron general
    6: Sixshot represented by G1 Sixshot
    7: Nemesis Prime represented by Classics Nemesis Prime
    8: Shockblast represented by Energon Shockblast
    9: Soundwave represented by Cybertron Soundwave transforms into a stealth bomber

A word of special note In my version of the Transformers Variant Multiverse Scorponok is neither a headmaster or a city sized Transformer but rather stands roughly twice the height of either Optimus Prime or Megatron.
    Also you will find several Transformers share similar and even identicle modes with similar powers and they are not always on the same side.
    An example would be OptimusPrime,Ultramagnus and Nemesis Prime all share identicle modes with different colour schemes and while OptimusPrime and Ultramagnus are Autobots Scourge is a Decepticon.
    Of special note Unicron is not a planet sized Transformers but rather one of the origional 13 Transformers roughly twice the size of Megatron with unfathamable power levels also Megatron and Galvatron are also two separate Transformers in my Transformers Variant Multiverse.

Transformers Variant Multiverse prologue:

Roughly 10 years ago Megatron encountered a mysterious and ancient Transformers of great size and immense power Known as Unicron whom managed to capture Megatron and torture Megatron and for 5 earth years tried to convince Megatron to do his bidding but in the end was unable to break Megatron and instead decided to attempt an ancient procedure on Megatron one that would cause a nuclear fission upon his spark and if successfull would cause Megatron's spark to double in size then splitting in half creating a duplicate spark one every bit as powerfull as the origional and after several months finally managed to duplicate Megatrons sparks creating a second Cybertronian protoform and calling himself Galvatron. A similar being every bit as powerfull as Megatron. Unicron gave the new Protoform Galvatron ,a new and upgraded body in the form of Cybertronian star fighter. Slightly larger than Megatron and designed to be more powerfull.

Roughly 4 years ago Unicron instructed Galvatron to return to the Decepticons and claim leadership of the Decepticons. Galvatron did as instructed but before he left he decided to eliminate Megatron and attacked the severly energy depleted Megatron and after a brutal and vicious battle Galvatron emerges victorious taking the shattered and broken body of Megatron and dumping Megatrons remains in a garbage scowl transport which eventually dumped Megatron shattered and broken body on the planet of Junk home of the off shoot race of Transformers known as the Junkions. Believing Megatron to be deactivated and forever destroyed, Galvatron then travelled to Cybertron and challengened Shockwave to leadership of the Decepticons and soundly defeated him.

Then let the Autobots know that after six years of been absent that the Autobots worst nightmare Megatron was dead and now in his place stood Galvatron slightly larger and more powerfull than Megatron ever was.

After several clashes with Galvatron, Prime had to admit that this Galvatron was every bit as powerfull as Megatron was and slightly stronger luckily for Prime despite Galvatron been slightly stronger than what Megatron was, Galvatron attacks although brutal to the extreme were more clumsy than Megatrons and easier to defend against as long as Galvatron didn't manage to actually hit you.

The Decepticon Soundwave couldn't quite believe that Galvatron claims of destroying Megatron were true despite the sheer power behind Galvatron Soundwave believed that it would take more power than Galvatron posessed to destroy a transformer as powerfull as Megatron even though Galvatron brute force was comparable to Megatrons.

After a year and ahalf of Galvatron leadership a lot of the Decepticons were growing tired of Galvatrons leadership despite Galvatron,s ingenuity as a leader he was also prone to violent fits of rage and would constantly take his anger out on his subuordinates and send many of them to the CR chambers and in some cases completely destroying any Decepticon whom even questioned his authority let alone challenge it.

Roughly 2.5 years ago Soundwave fed up with Galvatrons leadership and knowing that it would be suicidal to attempt to overthrow Galvatron personally defected from the Decepticons and was branded a traitor by Galvatron.

Soundwave disappeared into deep space and refusing to believe Megatron was gone for good, went searching for Megatron. Roughly six months ago Soundwave heard rumours of a transformer shattered remains located on the planet of Junk roughly fitting Megatron's description Soundwave decided to head to Junk and once there got the Junkions to show him the transformers remains and indeed it was Megatron's badly damaged body and off line , depleted of energy. Soundwave after checking Megatrons body discovered that despite Megatron's shattered body that Megatron's spark was still as powerfull as ever.

Soundwave then seeked out the assistance of the Junkions to help restore Megatron broken and battered body where for the next six months with the help of the Junkions, Soundwave was able to nurse Megatron back to full health and power while modifying his body going from his earth mode and restoring him back to his origional Cybertronian tank mode.

Megatron now back at full power plans to let the Universe know that Megatron is back with a vengence and Primus help anyone whom stands in his way including Unicron but before he deals with Unicron Megatron plans to confront and deal with Galvatron and once Galvatron is out of the way he plans to continue his quest to protect the universe through conquest . In the last couple of years Galvatron fighting ability and skill has improved considerably.

Chapter one:

Megatron and Soundwave head back to Cybertron and moving in stealth penetrate an old Decepticon subterrainian base located deep beneath the city of Kaon. "Soundwave we need to get the main computers up and running once that is up and running I want all transmissions monitored and recorded. If at all possible I also want all surveillance sattelites tapped into and all footage rerouted to the main computer I need to know what both the Autobots and Decepticons troop movements are as well as the current location of both Prime and Galvatron. Where the current Decepticons headquarters are located." "Yes megatron" Soundwave begins his work and roughly after two hours Soundwave reports the main computer is up and running and is now monitoring all communications both coming in and out Cybertron.
    Roughly 1.5 hours later Megatron and Soundwave learn that Galvatron is currently on earth and his current second in command is a Black Decepticon known as Scourge whom shares an almost identicle mode as Prime and Ultramagnus and nearly as powerfull as Prime. Shockwaves current whereabouts is unknown.
    Galvatron also has a Decepticon enforcer known as Sixshot whom seems to be immensely powerfull extremely large and has six different modes an extremely effient killing machine. Megatron tells Soundwave to prepare for immediate departure for earth and once there to set up a temparary base of operations it will be Soundwaves and his Cassetticons task to locate the other Decepticons and inform them of Megatrons return while Megatron goes to hunt down Galvatron.

Soundwave and Megatron arrive on earth and set up an temporary base of operation in the artic on Baffin island and are soon monitoring all communications and sattelite surveilance. After several days of surveillance they soon discover a heated battle in the Canadian rockies between Autobot forces and Decpticon forces. The Autobots led by Optimus Prime opposing the Decepticon forces which are led by Galvatron. "Well Soundwave it would seem that Galvatron will be easy to locate set the transwarp gate to the coordinates of the battle. Just before Soundwave can set the coordinates there is a huge blinding flash on the screen. once the screen returns to normal it shows a huge area destroyed and the Autobots digging themselves out from thousands of tons of rock and the Decpticons leaving at high speed."Soundwave track the Decepticons back to their base. " "As you command Megatron."

A while later Soundwave managed to track the Decepticons to their current underground base located in the Yukon just south of the city of Whitehorse. "Soundwave send Ravage and Buzzsaw to spy on them I want to know their movements. "At once Lord Megatron." Meanwhile the Autobots are trying to contain the damage caused by their battle with the Decpticons . Jetfire, Skyfire and Evak we need fire retardant foam spread over the combat zone., Swerve, Clocker contain the south west perimeter we must not allow the fire to spread. Ironhide, Richochet Redalert contain the North east perimeter.""Right away Prime" While the Autobots continue to contain the battle damage, we look in on the Decpticon's underground base.

Galvatron is both angry and estatic at the same time angry that he was unable to successfully capture the Hydrothermal plant but on the flip side the Autobots were unable to successfully defend it as he made sure by blowing up the plant and that at least made him happy. "Nemesis what is our status of our energy reserves!" Our Energy reserves are extremely low at present "They are what ?! "Low lord Galvatron". Galvatron roars in anger and lounges at Nemesis Prime and grips him by the throat and throws the powerfull warrior across the room sending him crashing into a computer monitor blowing it up."You mean to tell me all through that battle we wre unable to collect any energy at all to repower our reserves" All the decepticons start looking at each other too scared to answer Galvatron's question. "Well I want an answer now!" Galvatron screams at his troops then blows a big hole into the side of the base. {Sixshot thinks we must end Galvatrons rage and I believe I know how}. "Galvatron we were unable to gain any energon because Optimus Prime forced you to blow up the Hydrothermal plant" "Yes Sixshot he did didn't he' "Yes mighty Galvatron I however know of a Hydro power plant that has an huge power reserves and if we get Mudflap and Duststorm to go and set up a siphoning line we can go and bleed the energy reserves and redirect the energy to our own power reserves." " Sounds good but what is to stop the Autobots from trying to ruin our plans." "A good question fortunately one that I may have an answer to, Myself along with Nemesis will lead an diversionary attack force to keep the Autobots busy." "Hmmm could work Nemesis as my second in command of the Decepticons what do you say ?" After picking himself back up off the floor and detangling himself from the destroyed computer terminal where Galvatron threw him into Looks over at Galvatron while keeping a weary eye on Sixshot" "I believe Sixshots idea has merit as long as he knows that it is I and not him whom is in charge of the Diversionary task force." Sixshot thinks to himself {One day soon Nemesis I will pit my warrior abilities to yours and then once and for all prove that I am the greater warrior and you will realize that despite your formidable powers and abilities that you are still a cheap carbon copy of Prime and Ultramagnus} "Well Sixshot do you concurr with Nemesis on whom is too lead the diversionary attack force." Nemesis and Sixshot glare at each other while the other decepticons look on nervously as both Nemesis Prime and Sixshot are two of the most powerfull Decepticons and feared almost as much as Galvatron himself and would rather be any where than at the Decpticon HQ if they decide to fight and despite Sixshots superior size Nemesis Prime has proven to be every bit as deadly as Sixshot." Finally Galvatron breaks the uneasy silence "Well Sixshot do you concurr with Nemesis?" Sixshot looks over at Galvatron and answers " For now I concurr with Nemesis." "Good now that that is settled I want Nemesise to put together an diversionary task force and present me with a plan by 0800hrs tomorrow." "As you command Galvatron". Unknown to Galvatron all of this is been secretly transmitted back to Megatron HQ by Ravage which gives Megatron an idea

The next morning at roughly 0800 hours Nemesis prime presents Galvatron with a diversionary plan they will attack the Autobots base directly and keep them occupied while Duststorm and mudflap install the sphining equipment they will take Demolisher, Bombshock, Hardtop, CannonBall and Dirtboss along with myself and Sixshot. Starscream will lead an aerial assault consisting of Skywarp, ShadowWave,Skywarp and Ramjet. Galvatron approves and gives the go ahead.

Shortly after Nemesis Prime leaves with the Decepticon attack party, Galvatron orders the rest of the remaining Decepticons not to bother him as he wishes to remain alone in his quarters. Galvatron returns to his quarters and activates a hidden switch which opens up part of the floor leading to a hidden access shaft, Galvatron decends into it.

Megatrons base: "Megatron Galvatrons attack force is preparing to leave" Good Soundwave now alert Prime and the Autobots to Galvatrons attack force and then let me know when Galvatron is alone then set up for an orbital bounce and send me just outside Decepticon Headquarters." " Yes mighty Megatron" Soundwave sends the communique to Autobot Headquarters and reports back to Megatron.
    Autobots HQ situated deep in a valley some where in the Canadian Rockies. We find Richochet sitting at the communications console when he recieves a mysterious communique of unknown origion. "Swerve alert Optimus that we mysterious Transmission that claims Galvatron appearently has sent an attack force and is on its way here." A few minutes later " Richochet are you sure about this?" "Yes sir positive." "the question is Optimus can we ignore it as a prank" "No Prowl I believe it would be in our best interest to take take the threat as real " " Jetfire . Skyfire I want you two to do aerial surveillance and report back as soon as they come into view and find out whom is leading this attack" Right away Optimus" Skyfire and Jetfire transform to jet mode and take off for aerial reconnaisance. "Ultramagnus organize a counter attack, Prowl prepare the autodefences. ""On it Optimus BumbleBee power up systems 1A through 4B. Mirage scout the area" As the Autobots prepare their defences Optimus checks in on RedAlerts cleanup crew. and alerts them of the possible danger and under no circumstances are they to return to base until further notice and in the meantime wants them to check out soome other information that Prime has mysteriosly recieved much to Redalerts dislike he agrees to Primes requests.
    Somewhere over northern BC something strikes Sixshot as weird since he left the base for he could of sworn he saw other Transformers lurking outside Decepticon Headquarters and decides to head back and investigate and tells Nemesis to lead the assault on his own for needs to return to Base and talk to Galvatron. Nemesis tells Sixshot good riddance afterall we dont require your assistance after all. Sixshot transforms to Jetmode and heads back to base.
    Megatrons base: "Megatron Nemesis Prime attack force along with Sixshot have left the base leaving Galvatron there along with six other Transformers the insecticons CrumpleZone his brother Darkzone and LugNutz "Good Soundwave do you think you and your cassetticons can handle them while I deal with Galvatron." Yes Megatron" good then prepare the orbital bounce and bounce us just outside Dcepticons HQ." "At once Lord Megatron." Soundwave prepares the orbital bounce.

Shortly outside of Galvatrons base Megatron and Soundwave convene with Ravage and Buzzsaw and Soundwave ejects Rumble and Frenzy. "Soundwave I want you to take Buzzsaw and Ravage and set up a y grid manuver at the main entrance I also want you to jam all incoming and out going communications and surveilance transmission in the area.""Understood Megatron" Megatron turns and addresses Rumble and Frenzy, " Rumble and Frenzy I want you to shake things up a bit and once Galvatron troops come running ambush them and take them out while I infiltrate the base and confront Galvatron." Rumble and Frenzy move into position as Soundwave set up position around the base's entrance unaware that Sixshot is rapidly approaching the base.

"Soundwave to Frenzy and Rumble commence operation shakeup." "You heard him lets get get cracking Rumble and Frenzy activate their pile drivers and start shaking up the base and starts caving in part of the base.Below Crumple Zone is walking through one of the cooridors when suddenly the whole base starts vibrating really hard "What is going on?"" "Crumple zone watch out!"yells Lugnutz Crumple zone looks up only to have a huge chunk of thec base cave in on him and bury him.

Rumble and Frenzy jump down through the opening they created and start blasting everything in sight and Lugnutz transforms to motorcyle cycle mode and races through the base as Buzzsaw swoops in and gives chase.

Elsewhere in the base Galvatron roars in anger that his base is under attack and emerges from the accesss shaft located beneath his quarters and gives the order to to attack when suddenly a large explosion rocks the subterranian base causing more of the base to collapse and Galvatron suddenly finds himself buried under hundreds of tons of debri.

Meanwhile Darkzone and the insecticons have managed to make it to the surface only to find themselves under heavy fire, the four Decepticons scatter for cover. " WWhat what is gooinng on Shrapnel asks when suddenly Ravage leaps at the insecticon and tackles him to the ground. Bombshell looks over and prepares to fire one of his cerebral shells at Ravage when he suddenly blasted by Soundwave and sent flying into a side of a cliff. Darkzone fires his shoulder cannons at Soundwave as Soundwave manages to avoid the blast. and tackles Darkzone to the ground both are now struggling with each other.

Elsewhere in the base Crumplezone manages to dig himself out of the rubble only to find himself face to face with Megatron before Crumple zone can register whom he is staring at Megatron slams his left fist into Crumple Zone's chest sending him flying and crashing through the far wall collasping on the floor where he goes off line.

Meanwhile Rumble and Frenzy make it to the main computer and destroys it then blast their way to the surface as Buzzsaw swoops in and picks them both up and they go to assist Soundwave.

Darkzone reels from a blow that Soundwave delivers and as he hits the ground Soundwave fires on him and blows a hole through Darkzones midsection Darkzone falls to the ground heavily leaking energon onto the frozen ground.

Meanwhile below Galvatron digs himself outs and roars in anger "Whom dares attack Galvatrons base whoever you are I will rip out your optics and crush your cranium with my bare hands!"

Above ground Soundwave with help from Buzzsaw, Ravage Frenzy and Rumble mange to defeat the insecticons and Darkzone. Before they can savor their victory they find themselves under attack from Sixshot.

Meanwhile back underground Galvatron sensors detect the presence of another Cybertronian and goes looking for him. "Who ever you are come out now and face me and I promise I will make your death quick." "Galvatron rounds a corner to be suddenly knocked backwards through a wall. As Galvatron struggles back to his feet Megatron steps in front of Galvatron. Galvatron blinks at Megatron

"Megatron no its not possible I destroyed you four earth years ago" 'Well Galvatron if you destroyed me fours years ago then maybe Iam Megatrons ghost coming to exact revenge." Galvatron roars in anger and lounges at Megatron, Megatron side steps Galvatron and grabs his right shoulder wing and swings him hard into the ground buring him. Seconds later Galvatron burst out of the ground and blast Megatron with his shoulder cannons the force of the blast sends Megatron flying upwards crashing through to the surface where he comes crashing down and through the ice of a small nearby frozen lake Galvatron follows Megatron up to the surface intent on finishing Megatron.

Nearby Sixshot has taken out the cassetticons and only Soundwave is left to oppose him and as powerfull as Soundwave is he knows that he is not a match for Sixshot. Sixshot leaps at soundwave in wolf mode hoping to tear Soundwave limb from limb Soundwave hits Sixshot with a blast of Sonic energy which knocks Sixshot out of the air and he crashes hard into the ground Soundwve quickly blast the ground beneath Sixshot effectively burying Sixshot. Soundwave knows that this is not enough to stop Sixshot it will only buy him a few seconds. Soundwave desparately searches for anything he can use as a weopon against Sixshot. Seconds Later Sixshot burst out of the ground and spots Galvatron looking for someone and wonders whom he is looking for.

Momentarily distracted by Galvatron gives Soundwave enough time to tap in the Bases power generators and hooks it into his systems then unleashes a huge electromagnetic blast that catches Sixshot unaware as the energy slams into Sixshot sending the powerfull Decepticon bouncing across the ground and slamming into some nearby trees breaking and splintering the trees.
    The destruction of the trees catches Galvatrons attention and spots Soundwave and in a rage prepares to fire on Soundwave but be fore he can fire Megatron suddenly bursts forth from the frozen lake and Transforms into tank mode and fires a tremendous fusion energy blast into Galvatron sending the purple warrior crashing and burying him beneath the surface.

Seconds earlier close by Sixshot rapidly recovers from the blast Soundwave sent him and transforms to Jet mode and moving with unbelievable speed launches himself at Soundwave and split second before impacting with Soundwave transforms into robot mode and slams his fist into Soundwave sending Soundwave realing backwards where he slams into the side of the cliff and falls forward disappearing beneath the ground collasping into Galvatrons half destroyed base.

A second later suddenly the whole area is rocked by a tremendous explosion Sixshot looks over just in time to see Galvatron crash to the surface and see another Transformer in tank mode hovering near the area. In a rage Sixshot launches himself at Megatron and slams into Megatron sending Megatron crashing to the ground . Megatron hits the ground and transforms to robot mode and as he gets back to his feet Sixshot tackles the smaller Megatron to the ground and slams his fist into Megatrons face. Sixshot attempts to hit Megatron again when Megatron slams his right knee into Sixshots midsection at the same time grabs Sixshots right wrist with unbelievable strength and tosses Sixshot aside. Both Megatron and Sixshot get to their feet.
    Megatron looks at Sixshot " So I take it by Soundwaves description that you are known as Sixshot.: "Yes that would be me and although we have never met I take it you are the legendary Megatron one whom is said to have no known weaknesses I am surprised to see you I was under the impression that Galvatron had destroyed you." "Greatly exaggerated I assure you." "Sixshot I offer you a chance to serve under me a warrior with your obvious power and capabilities would serve the Decepticons well under Megatron"

"Hmmm let me think Galvatron or Megatron I choose Galvatron" With that Sixshot fires on Megatron and leaps at Megatron transforming to wolf mode . Megatron stands his ground and fires his fusion cannon point blank at Sixshot the resulting blast hits Sixshot and tears through his armour Sixshot collaspes on the ground leaking energon Megatron walks up and slams his foot down on Sixshots head effectively putting him in statis lock.

Meanwhile Galvatron comes too and fires a blast upwards as he crashes through all the rock and debri and lands with a heavy thud on the surface and yells "Megatron!" Megatron spins on 180 degrees and now faces Galvatron "Ah yes Galvatron I had almost forgotten about you." Die Megatron" Galvatron launches himself at Megatron with such speed and ferocity that surprises Megatron. Megatron manages to throw a left cross at Galvatrons head but the impact isn't enough to slow Galvatron down and consquently Galvatron slams into Megatron lifting Megatron off his feet. Megatron strikes hard into Galvatrons back with a downward thrust elbow strike the the impact causes Galvatron to stagger and as he falls fires his cannon into Megatron knocking Megatron backwards before Megatron can recover Galvatron slams a right fist into Megatrons midsection doubling him over, Galvatron reaches for Megatrons head grabs it and slams it into his knees cracking Megatrons face. Despite the pain Megatron shakes it off and rams his head into Galvatron midsection sending Galvatron falling backward and over a cliff.
    Megatron fires at the side of a clifff causing a huge avalanche of rock snow, and ice burying Galvatron under hundreds of thousands of tons of ice and snow.
    Nearby Soundwave has come too and pulls himself back up to the surface just in time to see Megatron knock Galvatron over a cliff then fires on the cliff burying Galvatron. " Megatron are you all right" "Soundwave yes I will be fine which is more than I can say for Galvatron."
    After several monents with no movement beneath the area where Galvatron is buried. Megatron walks with Soundwave to where the capture Darkzone and the Insecticons are.

The Insecticons in energy restraints glare at Soundwave then spots Megatron and freezes After several seconds Bombashell looks at Megatron, "By the matrix is that really you Megatron. "Of course fool now tell me are the insecticons ready to swear eternal Loyalty to Megatron or shall I simply obliterate you all now." Dark Zone looks over at Megatron and can't help but to feel both awe and frightened of Megatron. "Lllorrd Megatron I thought you had been destroyed if I had known you were alive I would never of agreed to serve under Galvatron." "Spare me your rambling Darkzone just tell do you swear loyalty to me." "Yes Lord Megatron,"

Moments later there is a huge explosion and they are showered with rocks and all kinds of debri Galvatron has once again managed to free himself and this time has every intent to finish off Megatron but before he can launch his attack on Megatron he suddenly recieves a transmision that only he can detect ordring him to disengage all current activities. In a rage Galvatron unleashes one more blast at Megatron where the force of the blast buries Megatron several dozen meteres beneath the ground then retrieves Sixshot and leaves the area. Minutes later Soundwave manages to dig out Megatron asking him if he still functions nomially. Megatron painfully stands ,Soundwave notices several wounds on Megatron where he is leaking lubercants and energon. "Of course I do but where did Galvatron go" Unknown he suddenly broke off his attack and grabbed Sixshot and disappeared " " So it would seem Soundwave but be sure of this Galvatron will be back and he is not to be underestimated he is still a very powerful and dangerous enemy one that I may not be able to fully stop". "We must keep tabs on him if we are are to destroy him." " Megatron you have several wounds that require attention." Yes Soundwave my internal repair systems have already kicked in Come now Soundwave we will modify what is left of the power generators and hook me into them as they should repower my systems untill I can get proper treatment in a CR chamber., in the meantime we will wait for the other Decepticons to return".

Several hours later, Megatron almost fully recuperated from his battle with Galvatron waits patiently along with Soundwave ,Rumble ,Frenzy,Ravage ,Buzzsaw, Bombshell,Kickback,Shrapnel, Darkzone and Crumple Zone and wait for the Decepticon attack force led by Nemesis Prime to return.

Soon there is a massive buildup of antiprotons and a massive orbital bounce returns Nemesis Prime and the Decepticon attack force to the oppositeside of the base to where Megatron and the rest wait. Nemesis looks around and surveys the surronunding devastation." What on Cybertron happened here" " Great we get trashed by the Autobots and arrive back to find our base in ruins and Galvatron and Sixshot seems to have disappeared and by the looks of things we missed one hell of a battle." "Oh so mighty Prime what do you propose we do." "Starscream watch your tone first we get the wounded to a safe location then we work on finding out what happened here."

Monents earlier Soundwave alerts Megatron to Nemesis Prime return. "Megatron I am detecting a massive build up of antiprotons just on the other side of the base." "Good about time they return lets go meet them."

Megatron leads the other Decepticons with Soundwave beside him to where Nemesis and the others are. "ShadowWave I want you to start scanning the area for other Cybertronians just incase they are still in the area." 'Right away Commander> all of a sudden Megatron speaks and Nemesis and the others spin around. "I assure you scanning is unnecessary as we haven't left."
    Starscream and several others freeze at the sound of the voice. Nemesis Prime never having met Megatron before turns and looks at Megatron," Who in Cybertron are you." Before Megatron can answer Skywarp crys out and falls to his knees, "Mighty Megatron is that really you please dont destroy us." Nemesis looks at Skywarp and mumbles "Pathetic" Then turns his attention to Megatron. Megatron looks at Nemesis and speaks. "Hear me your true Leader the Mighty Megatron has returned and has defeated Galvatron and Sixshot in combat all swear loyalty to Megatron and I will allow you to continue to function oppose me and you wil die."
    "I don't believe you have defeated Galvatron, Galvatron cannot be defeated" Starscream speaks up "Nemesis I must warn you if any one can defeat Galvatron as much as I hate to admit it Megatron could."

Megatron walks towards Nemesis and the others, most of the other Decepticons surrounding Nemesis step away and only ShadowWave and Starscream stand next to Nemesis. "I see Starscream that you still functions, I would of thought for sure Galvatron would of destroyed your treacherous tailpipe by now". Starscream says nothing.

Megatron looks at Nemesis Prime You are Nemesis appearently a clone of Optimus Prime from what Soundwave has told me." "What do you want Megatron" Simply this I have come back to reclaim leadership of the Decepticons and since I have defeated Galvatron it is all in your best interest to submit to my command." " If you have really defeated Galvatron and Sixshot then where are the bodies?" "I said I have defeated them not destroyed them and like the cowards they are they ran."

"So Galvatron is still out there and you still want us to submit to your command and if we refuse " "Nemesis are you challenging me, I must warn you that to challenge Megatron is to most certainly invite certain death." "I donot fear you Megatron and I donot fear death." "Not yet Nemesis but you will"

Megatron walks past Nemesis and addresses the other Decepticons "All whom wants to remain loyal follow Soundwave he will take you to our new HQ for repairs and a recharge. Any whom stay I will give you all 24hours to decide your decision rest assured make the wrong decision and you will all pay."

As Nemesis prime 's attention and thoughts are focused on Megatron it allows Ravge a chance to quietly slip behind Scourge and plant a tracer on the back of Scourges left shoulder where it automatically blends into the frame. Scourge looks down as Ravage leaps away. Megatron takes a step towards Nemesis. Nemesis Prime looks up and takes a step backward from the intimidating Megatron and silently listens and ponders {Is it possible Megatron actually defeated Galvatron, even Starscream believes it may be possible and after the thrashing that Prime gave me I am currently in no shape to take on Megatron."Megatron I want the 24 hours to decide what course of action we will take." "Fine Nemesis you have your 24 hours but no more, "My fellow Decepticons Soundwave and I now take our leave of you all whom want to come with me now lets go, any who stay will see me in 24hrs time"

Megatron and Soundwave leave taking all but Nemesis Prime and ShadowWave with him even Starscream leaves with Megatron. Nemesis Prime thinks to himself {Traitors all traitors when Galvatron finds out you will all be obliterated.} "Nemesis Prime thinks to himself {I have one more task to perform}

Last edited: Nov 25, 2007
  2. megatrontsm

Ebay:
    Chapter 2 Part One

Meanwhile back at the Autobot base we find Optimus Prime and Ultramagnus with Prowl discussing the current attack on Autobot headquarters wondering what is going on. Optimus looks at Ultramagnus, " Any luck tracking down that mysterious communique," " Not yet Optimus prime." " As much as I appreciate the communique warning us of the Decepticons attack I must say tyhat I have an uneasy feeling about it as well, my instinct tell me that who ever sent it may well pose a considerable threat to us as well as the Decpticons." "But why Optimus would somebody warn us and not tell us whom they are" " Unknown at this time Prowl but we need to find out what this is all about the Decepticons rarely attack us directly unless they were up to something. If there is a Autobot spy among the
    Decepticons pretending to be an Decepticon that may explain who sent the communique and if that is the case then he is wise not to reveal to us who he is for if Galvatron finds out then he is surely a dead mech." "Hmmm that is always one possibility" Suddenly the intercom beeps inturupting the meeting. "Optimus this is Ironhide Iwas checking out the recorded Satelite Video surveilance footage for the last several hours and I found something on it that you may find interesting should I forward the footage to the briefing room viewscreen". Prime looks over at Magnus and Prowl Prowl quickly informs Ironhide to transferr the footage.

Several minutes later after viewing the footage. " Well the footage definately shows Soundwave and he appears to be communicating with someone although who is the question." Yess after that the footage appears jammed for several hours then we have some footage of Galvatrons base and the surrounding area completely destroyed and no sign of Galvatron or Soundwave or our mystery guest." And the current live footage of the area shows Canadian and EDC forces scouring the area." "Extremely troubling Soundwaves reappearance isn't good when did he arrive back on earth and with whom." "Unknown at this stage but it's really disconcerting." "We need to look into this." "Ultramagnus I wasnt you to run things here at Autobase Prowl put together a reconnasance team for me we leave in exactly one earth hour I will be leading the team personally" "Prime are you sure that is wise" "Prowl what ever went down at Galvatrons base warrants extreme caution and there may be hidden dangers I cannot in good conscience ask my team to put themselves in danger that I would not do myself no I am going as well" "As you wish Optimus I will put the team together immediately."

3. megatrontsm

Ebay:
    Chapter 2 Part Two

Several hours later Optimus Prime leads a small contingent of Autobots consististing of Jetfire, Evac ,Clocker, Swerve, Excillion, Sideswipe,Xbrawn and Prowl to Galvatrons Destroyed Base located in the Canadian Yukon. Once there Optimus meets with both the Canadian Forces Commander General Tryvane and EDC Commander General Hawthorne, while Prowl dispatches assignments to the rest of the Autobots task force.

"Optimus Prime on behalf of the Canadian Forces and EDC {Earth Defence Command} we welcome your assistance the damage to the ecosystem in this area is quite severe our Eco teams have quite the job ahead of themselves. "Not to worry Generals the Autobots are putting a specialized team together as we speak to deal with the damaged ecosystem,but what I need now is for my team to have access to the Decepticons base we need to find out what went down here obviously it was an immense battle but it took place between Galvatron and as yet an unknown enemy Galvatron sent most of his warriors to attack Autobot Headquatrter here on earth though his attack failed thanks to some one sending us a communique from a unknown location." "So if it wasn't the Autobots then who" "We suspect it was the Decepticon known as Soundwave working with an unknown accomplice at this time but I fear that who ever Soundwave is working with and helped attack Galvatrons base maybe a serious threat to us as well"
    Very well Optimus the EDC along with the Canadian Military will set up a perimeter around the base while your team of Autobots investigate the Decepticon base and find out what they can."

Soon Optimus and the Autobots break off into three units to search the base Prowl leads Xbrawn and Sideswipe. While Jetfire takes Evac and Excillion while Clocker and Swerve go with Optimus Prime. After roughly an hour of searching the Autobots still find no clue as to what whappened just that the subteranian base lies in complete ruins. "I dont get it Optimus whoever attacked this base sure went all out to leave no trace of whatever went down here." " "It may not of been the attacker of the base whom completely destroyed this base it is stannard proceedure for the Decepticon that if a base becomes inactive either by their own choice or through enemy attack then they make sure that their base and all technology within the base is destroyed." "Jetfire to Optimus Prime" "Prime here Jetfire go ahead" 'we have made our way to the bases computer core although completely destroyed Evac has found the Decepticon Lugnutz buried under a pile of debri and off line severly damaged."" Interesting are you able to revive him ?" "Not currently I suggest we take him back to HQ and have Ratchet see if he can revive Lugnutz if he can then maybe Lugnutz will able to tell us what happened here."
    "Good do it "

"Prime this is Prowl the base although destroyed we have discovered a shaft beneath what was Galvatrons personal quarters that goes down 963.125 meters. " " Can you tell what it leads to?" "According to our sensors reading some form of immense chamber but we can't tell what is inside as it is protected by some form of an energy barrier that reflests our scans."Interesting Prowl I want you to remain on site and take Evac along with Excillion and attempt to find away to disable that barrier,we need to find out what is in that chamber the Decepticons donot usually go to this length to hide something unless it is very important." I want Sideswipe Swerve and Clocker to to work with the Humans to maintain a secure perimeter in the meantime the rest of us will return to Autobots base.""Understood Prime"

Autobot Headquarters several hours later Ratchet has been working on Lugnutz for the past three hours and finally manages to revive Lugnutz. Lugnutz optics open and he fearfully whispers one name "MMMeegggatrooon"

4. megatrontsm

Ebay:
    Chapter 2 Part Three

Megatron's Base: "Soundwave If we are to to make a successfull bid for Decepticon supremacy I need to have a full tactical assessment of what Galvatron has accomplished and what his failures have been since he assumed command of the earth based Decepticons, also I need you to track down the where abouts of Shockwave and various other Decepticon warlords, matters have come to my attention in the last few years that we maybe facing a greater threat than the Autobots to Decepticon superiority." " Send out a subspace Decepticon high priority message that any Decepticons Warlords who recieve this message are to head to Earth or Cybertron once there they are to contact Decepticon Headquarters on earth order of Decpticon High Command." Also any whom encounter Galvatron are to avoid him at all costs he considered extremely dangerous and to be considered a Decepticon Fugitive." "At once Lord Megatron" "Good keep an eye on Starscream I have other matters to attend to." "Ravage I want you to to return to Galvatrons base the Autobots are still there and appears to have found something we need to know what it is."
    Ravage nods in understanding and leaves.

Autobase: Main conference room . The earth based autobots are assembled with the exception of the Autobots currently assigned to Assist the Human military at the remains of Galvatrons base in the Canadian Yukon.

RedAlert Speaks " Attention Prime on Deck" " At ease we have recently come across some disturbing information it would seem the recent Decepticon attack on Autobot HQ was a diversionary attack while Mudflap and Duststorm attempted to set up a siphoning line to bleed energy from the WAC Bennent Dam in British Columbia, RedAlert and his crew were able to stop that well done. However that s not the disturbing news we came across it would seem that according to the Decepticon Prisoner Lugnutz that our worst fears are realized that the mysterious attacker on Galvatrons base was none other than Megatron" As soon as prime mentions Megatrons name there is a sudden murmur of voices after several minutes Optimus manages to restore order. "Yes this is indeed disturbing unfortunately we don't only have Megatron to worry about but we also have Galvatron to worry about it would appear that Megatron and Galvatron battled to a stand still." Bumblebee will you please show the satelite footage of Galvatron carrying what appears to be a severly damaged Sixshot caught shortly after Galvatron left the blanketed area." "Huffer speaks up "You mean to say that we have at least three super powerfull Decepticons loose on earth" " Actually 4 Megatron, Galvatron, Nemesis Prime and Sixshot." 'Great the news just keeps getting worse. " "So where are they " "Unfortunately unknown at the present" "So what is Megatron up to and why hasn't he made his presence known yet." "unsure but rest asured if I know Megatron when he does decide to announce his presence believe it won't bode well for any of us."

5. megatrontsm

Ebay:
    Chapter 3 Part One

Megatrons base: " Soundwave activate the subspace transciever and home in on Nemesis's whereabouts its time for him to make a decision and learn who his true lord is. I will be go and deal with Nemesis" In the meantime I want you to continue to monitor Autobot activity. " few minutes later Megatron I have located Nemesis according to these reading his position is in the a South American Jungle at these coordinates seems to be hiding in an ancient earth temple. "Fascinating set the orbital bounce to those coordinates.

Yukon outside Galvatrons destroyed base: Ultramagnus arrives at the base to take direct control of the Autobot operation. After talking with the Human military forces both the EDC and Canadian task forces agree to move out their forces leaving it in the hands of the Autobots.

Autobase : We find Bumble Bee monitoring the Earth surveilance systems and picks up Nemesis Prime hiding deep within the Amazon jungle in South America. Bumblebee alerts Prime.
    Prime looks at the read out then gets Jazz to put together a small team of 3. Skyfire ,Jazz and Redalert you three are coming with me. Once we get there I will go in and bring out Nemesis while you three create a perimeter."

Somewhere deep in the Amazon Jungle Megatron arrives at Nemesis prime's hideout and orders him out. Nemesis walks out from of the top of the temple and looks down at Megatron meanwhile ShadowWave along with Sideways fly out in jetmode setting up a y grid manuver. 'Megatron how foolish of you to come alone if you expect me to bow to your commands you are fooolishly mistaking, Galvatron is our leader you are a has been and by comming here today you have only signed your own death warrant Sideways ShadowWave destroy him."

Megatron looks up as both ShadowWave and Sideways unleash a torrent of weopons fire on Megatron hitting Megatron full force and keeps the barrage up for almost two minutes. Megatron staggers undr the barrage of firepower but does not fall.

Minutes later Sideways and ShadowWave circle in jet mode looking for sign of Megatron. Nemesis jumps down to the surface and approaches the destroyed foilage and the heavy smoke when Megatron walks out of the smoke and looks at Nemesis " So Nemesis is this how treat all who come to talk by using your henchman to attack...." "Save it Megatron" Nemesis opens fire on Megatron blasting Megatron in the chest as he lounges at Megatron crashing into Megatron and sending them both sprawling and grappling along the jungle terrain and into a tree. Sideways and Shadowwave look on as Megatron gets to his feet Nemesis transform to rig mode, slamming into Megatron once again sending Megatron sprawling and this time Megatron fusion cannon falls off his arm. Shaddowwave swoops down and blasts the ground beneath Megatron's feet causing Megatron to fall backwards and over a cliff. Nemises transforms back to his robot mode and follows Megatron over the side of the cliff followed closely by Sideways and Shadowwave and attempts to impale Megatron on a large outcropping of jagged rock. Megatron barely avoids this as he and Nemesis crash into a tree splintering it upon impact. Megatron slams his shoulder into Nemesis sending the powerful warrior sailing upwards through the air at the same time spinning on his left heel and grabs two pieces of a broken tree and throws them with deadly accuracy striking both Sideways and Shaddowwave knocking them to the ground.

Seconds later Nemesis slams hard into the ground and just as he is getting back to his feet Megatron comes barrelling at him, Nemesis wildly throws a left punch at Megatron head, Megatron easily blocks the shot and grips Scourge by the throat and slams him into the ground, suddenly ShadowWave slams into Megatron from behind knocking Megatron stumbling forward. Megatron releases Scourge and spins around only to have Sideways blast him in the face. "Enough of this Megatron shakes off the blast and moves with unbelievable speed and slams into Shadowwave, picks up the other Decepticon by the throat and instantly crushes it in his grip.

Sideways quickly realizes that they have no chance against Megatron and quickly grabs Nemesis by his arm as he struggles to his feet. "Come Prime we must leave for if we stay Megatron will surely destroy us" Nemesis Prime shakes him off, "No I will not run like a coward Megatron this ends now!" Megatron spins and faces Nemesise hurtling Shadowwave body at him narrowly missing Nemesis. "Your right Nemesis it does end now just not the way your thinking", at the sound of the new voice both Megatron and Nemesis spin in the direction of the voice to find themselves under weopons lock by Optimus Prime, Skyfire, Jazz and RedAlert.

Yukon territory Galvatrons destroyed base. "Ultra magnus thats the last of the debri we now have a clear passageway to that access shaft but we still haven't found a way to disable that forcefield" Keep working on it Jetfire I have contacted Cybertron and as we speak Mainframe should be here soon to help with it." Nearby Ravage secretly records and transmit all data back to Decepticons base. Soundwave downloads all the data then starts analysing the data. "Fascinatinating it seems Galvatron was hiding something beneath the base Megatron must be informed of this".

Amazon Jungle: A powerful thrust kick sends Megatron crashing backwards and into a groove of trees" "Give it up Megatron surrender now and we may go easy on you." As Optimus closes the gap between himself and Megatron, Megatron comes exploding out of the trees driving his left shoulder into the powerful Autobot leader and throwing him over his shoulder, "Surender?, but Prime this is just too much fun to surrender." Optimus hits the ground in a shoulder role and bounces back onto his feet as Megatron comes charging at him Optimus prime narrowly sidesteps Megatron and arm bars Megatron across the chest sending Megatron crashing to the ground, Megatron quickly recovers and and lashes out with his legs catching Optimus with a scissors sweep and sending him crashin to the ground as well before Optimus can recover Megatron grabs him and smashes Optimus face into a large boulder shattering the boulder and monentarily dazing Prime. Nearby the other Autobots watch in awe at the awesome struggle between Prime and Megatron.

Nemesis prime takes advantage of the distraction and orders Sideways to teleport them out of the area.

Megatron finds himself under fire from the other Autobots as several laser blasts slam into him. Megatron turns his attention to them as Prime recovers and slams into Megatron from behind sending the powerful Decepticon flying forwards and slamming into the ground as Megatron gets back to his feet he spots his fusion cannon lying on the ground roughly 2 dozen yards from him.

Suddenly Prime fist connects with Megatrons jaw spinning Megatron in a circular motion left to right , Megatron uses the monentum of the spin and spins on his right heal while bringing up a left spinning Hook kick catching Prime in the back and sending him forward where he crashes into and through the outer wall of the ancient temple allowing Megatron the chance to grab his fusion cannon. Just as Megatron hand closes on his cannon, Skyfire blasts Megatron in the chest then slams into the surprised Decepticon and attempts to wrestle the fusion cannon from Megatron ."Commendable bravery even if it sheer stupidity " Megatron easily backhands the Autobot sending him sprawing across the jungle terrain. Jazz and Redalert rush over to Skyfire and quickly pull him out of the path of Megatron fusion blast which ends up destrying several trees.

Megatron recieves a transmision from Soundwave at the exact instant Optimus Prime emerges from the temple and attempts to rush Megatron, Megatron spots Prime and fires his fusion cannon, the blast catching Prime square in the chest sending him crashing back through the wall of the temple. Megatron then sends a communication back to Soundwave to lock onto him and retrieve him.

Prime climbs back out of the temple with his chest smoking and heavily damaged, in time to watch Megatron disappear in a haze of light. Prime allows himself to fall to one knee while painfully clutching his chest. The other Autobots gather around Prime asking him if he is ok.

6. megatrontsm

Ebay:
    Chapter Three Part Two

As soon as Megatron arrives back at the base he quickly heads to the command center where Soundwave informs Megatron of Ravages findings. "Fascinating so thats why Galvatron chose to construct his base there and why the Autobots are so interested in it if Galvatron was hiding something then the Decepticons must have it. Soundwave I am going for a quick recharge and as soon as I am finished recharging , I say its time to put a team together and go pay Ultra magnus a visit."

Two hours later Megtatron emerges from the cryo chamber fully recharged and has Soundwave along with Starscream , Skywarp, Ramjet , and the insecticons. as his strike team. " Dirtboss I am leaving you in charge ofv the base and if anything happens then I will deal with you personally donot disappoint me." "Yes Lord Megatron you can count on me " " I hope so for your sake" " Decepticons transform and move out." Starscream and the jets transform to jet mode along with Soundwave while the insecticons transform and shrink so that they maybe caried in the jets cockpit.

Roughly 1 hour later at Galvatrons destroyed base we find Sideswipe and Swerve on Patrol. "This really stinks like the decepts would be interested in a wasted base." "Look Swerve I no this isn't much fun but whatever is in that underground chamber must be pretty important if the decepticons have put an impenetrable shield around it believe they will be back." "Yeah whatever you say Sideswipe" "Look I understand how you feel ,if it was just Galvatron to worry about then i would say the chances of the Decepticons returning are nil but with Megatron back then we must be on our guard or have you forgotten what Megatron is like." "No but word is that Prime engaged Megatron in personal combat several hours ago in South America." "Yeah I knowSwerve .."" Swerve ,Sideswipe come in we have 3 decepticons rapidly approaching our location" "What are you sure Clocker " Positive alert Ultramagnus and Jetfire"

Thirty seconds later the Autobots scramble to prepare their defence as Starscream and the others zero in on the Autobots. Megatron flying in robot mode beside Soundwave and as they approach their destination the insecticons eject from the cockpits transforming and growing to their full size as Megatron lands with a thud on the ground as Jetfire and Evac engage Starscream and the other Decepticon jets. Swerve and Sideswipe opens fire on Megatron Prowl Excillion and Clocker engage the insecticons. "Xbrawn get Sideswipe and Swerve away from Megatron let Magnus deal with Megatron" "Right away Prowl ' Xbrawn goes to rescue Swerve and Sideswipe from Megatron.

Megatron amusily walks towards Swerve and Sideswipe whom keeps firing on Megatron their blasts seemingly having no effect as they bounce off Megatron. "Sideswipe were not stopping him its like we might as well be hitting him with pebbles. " Shut up and keep firing" "Boy you really do have disappointing memories if you two believe those peashooters are enough to stop me" Xbrawn suddenly leaps over the other two and drives a left cross into Megatron head "Silence megamouth, Swerve sideswipe get out of here " momentarily surprised at Xbrawns attack Megatron hesitates long enough for Xbrawn to get to more shots in on him before backhanding Xbrawn and sending him flying over the artic tundra. You dare to strike your superior autobot for that you shall die" Xbrawn hurridly scrambles to his feet desperate to put some space between himself and Megatron.

High above Jetfire manages to shoot down Ramjet as Evac is shot down by Skywarp leaving Jetfire in a two on one odds against Skywarp and Starscream." Great come get me if you can Skyfire twists and spins as he avoids the blasts from the pursuing decepticon jets.

Elsewhere on the ground Megatron continues to pursue Xbrawn as Sideswipe and Swerve turn back to assist Xbrawn "We gotta be crazy even the three of us working together isn't enough to stop Megatron" I know but we have to at least keep him busy untill Magnus can join us."

Roughly half a kilometer to the south Ultramagnus finds himself under attack from Soundwave and the casseticons. "Surrender Magnus and i promise i wil make your death quick." Right Soundwave surrender to you "' Magnus fires a shot off at Soundwave, Soundwave leaps out of the way .Ravage attempts to tackle Ultramagus but as quick as Ravage is Ultramagnus is faster and grabs Ravage while in midjump and crushes ravages neck throwing the feline off to the side and at the same time blasts Rumble and Frenzy in a rage Soundwave fires all his mini rockets at once at Ultra magnus the resulting impact and the following explosion sends Magnus crashing to the ground as Magnus climbs back to his feet he is hit with a blast of sonic energy staggering him but not enough to knock him down before Soundwave can unleash another sonic blast Ultramagnus closes the gap betwen himself and Soundwave and tackles soundwave driving his fist hard into soundwave Soundwave doubles over as Magnus drives Soundwave with a right upper cut knocking Soundwave high into the air where he blasts Soundwave as he falls to the ground.

Nearby Prowl,Clocker and Excillion have the insecticons on the defensive. Shrapnel manages to avoid the last blast and discharges an immense electrical blast into Clocker knocking Clocker into statis. Excillion gets distracted by Shrapnels attack on clocker long enough for Bombshell to hit Excillion with a cerebral shell putting him under Bombshells control bombshell orders Excillion to attack Prowl, Excillion turns and blasts Prowl.

The shot slams into the side of Megatrons head knocking the powerful Decepticon sideways crashing to the ground. Ultramagnus attempts to press his advantage on the downed Decepticon and leaps at Megatron. From his downed position Megatron watches as Magnus leaps and suddenly thrusts his legs upwards catching Ultra magnus in his midsection and tossing Magnus over his head where Magnus comes crashing to the ground several dozen meters behind him.Both warriors jump to their feet and charge each ther the resulting impact find Magnus grappling and been pushed back by Megatron. Ultramagnus brings both arms up and slams them down onto Megatron forarms breaking Megatron grip. With a flick of both of Megatrons wrist Megatron slams both of his hands into Ultra Magnus chest shattering his chest where Megatron then slams his left hand into Ultramagnus chest and tears out wiring where he then picks up Magnus and hurls him into the nearby frozen lake, where he disappears beneath the surface. Megatron jumps into the air and transforms into tank mode and unleashes a tremendous fusion blast into the lake vaporising most of the lake and litterly boiling Ultramagnus in the lake and frying his exposed circuitry.

Nearby the air crackles with energy as Optimus prime and several other autobots shimmer into existence. "Megatron cease your attack now, your forces are out numbered either leave or suffer the consquences". Megatron transforms to robot mode and lands in front of Prime. "No Prime it is you and your Autobots who must leave you are in Decpticon claimed territory and whatever Galvaton, hiding in that underground chamber belongs to me" Megatron and Prime stare each other down leveling weopons at one another.

Suddenly there is a huge explosion and the whole area within a two kilometer area is blanketed with huge amounts of energon radiation forcing both the Autobots and the Decepticons to withdraw before they go into status lock. Unbeknown to both the Autobots and Decepticons alike an unseen figure smiles at what he just did then transforms to jet mode and warps to his next target.

Hours later we find Nemesis Prime and Sideways hidden deep beneath the ground on a deserted island located somewhere in the south pacific, a shadowy figure steps forwards and addresses Nemesis Prime "It is time" Nemesis peers into the shadows at the voice when suddenly the figure steps into the light. Nemesis whispers "Galvatron".

7. megatrontsm

Ebay:
    Chapter Four

Over the next several weeks as events gather pace on earth with Megatron reestablishing leadership of the Decepticons and clashing several more times with Optimus Prime and the Autobots , Galvatron in the meantime has managed to extract several ancient Transformers from the underground chamber on Earth and transport them them into a secret base in the Mutara sector of Deep space where he uses high tech medical equipment supplied to him by his master Unicron to revive them. "Soon I will unleash you and your minions upon the earth where your goal will be to destroy both the Autobots and the Decepticons, I only ask that you leave Optimus Prime and Megatron functional as they are mine to destroy.' Once they are out of the way we will then turn against our Master Unicron and destroy him as well then no power in the Universe will stop Galvatron from ruling supreme.HaHaHa"

Else where on the planet Nebulous we find the giant Decepticon Warlord Scorponok holding court "My fellow Decepticons we have recently recieved a Cybertronian transmission the first in roughly ten years , from a planet known as earth that Megatron is apparently back leading the Decepticons on earth and has sent out a request for all Decepticonn warlords to return to Kaon on Cybertron apparently a new enemy has emerged" "Scorponok did you just say Meg Meg Megatron" Yes Wierd Wolf I did why" If thats true then we must return immediately." "Yes Weird Wolf is right we must not disobey Megatron too powerfull too dangerous to disobey. "Really Skybite am I also not too dangourous to disobey I am Scorponok the most powerfull Decepticon and I am not quite prepared to give up Nebulous because Megatron decides to return and so orders it besides he half a galaxy away no if Megatron wants me he can come here" " Scorponok you mean then to challenge Megatron then. "Hmm your funny Dreadwind I have no plans on challenging Megatron as long as he doesn't come to Nebulous hes safe but if he decides to come to Nebulous then Megatron will die by my own hands"

Elsewhere high above Nebulous using high tech easdropping devices we find the powerful Decepticon known as Shockblast whom recently arrived on Nebulous along with the Ultra powerful Decepticon Shockwave listening in on Scorponok and relaying the information back to the Shockwave and after listening to the transmission Shockwave thinks "Indeed dispite his size advantage over Megatron ,Scorponok is deluding himself if he truly believes he can destroy Megatron single handedly However with the two of us working together we maybe able to pull it off , but not before we use Megatron to destroy Galvatron Scorponok has been on Nebulous too long now and has no knowledge of Galvatron or what he is capable of I believe it is now the most logical and opportune time to reveal my self to Scorponok and form a partnership at least untill both Galvatron and Megatron is out of the way." With that thought Shockwave heads towards the surface of Nebulus and right into Scorponoks base.
    Several breems later, Shockwave arrives at Scorponoks headquarters and requests entry into the base. "Scorponok we have an incoming communications Priority One channel "What whom is it DreadWind put our guest on Speaker" "As you command Scorponok" Seconds later "Greetings my fellow Decepticons my name is Shockwave Decepticons Military Operation commander, I have urgent business to discuss with your Commander Scorponok I request entry into your base. " "What Shockwave this is Scorponok why are you here after our last encounter I would of thought you...."" Enough Scorponok I am prepared to put our past differences aside Logically we must work together to restore the Decepticon empire to its former greatness and in order to do this we must eliminate not only Megatron but one known as Galvatron as well" "Galvatron whom is Galvatron" A transformers whom appeared roughly six earth years ago one whom apears to be every bit as powerfull if not more so than even Megatron." "Why should we help you Nebulous is ours and is far removed from the Autobot/Decepticon conflict." "Scorponok believe me as Megatron has requested all Decepticon warlords to return to Cybertron then Nebulous will not remain separate for long and if Galvatron learns of Nebulous then all Decepticons on Nebulous will be in terrible danger," "Why should I believe you Shockwave" "Enough games Scorponok either allow me entry or suffer the consquences" Scorponok decides to humour Shockwave and allow him entry into the base. "Fine Shockwave we will talk and after our conversation if I am not convinced you will leave Nebulous immediately failure to do so will result in your destruction is that understood?" " No need for threats Scorponok I am well aware of the potential danger you represent but donot forget that I too am a formidable adversary and you would do wellto remember that Shockwave out" Scorponok turns to Dreadwind and orders him to escort Shockwave to his private chambers. Fearfully Dreadwind does as instructed. Soon both Scorponok and Shockwave are in a heated debate concerning the Decepticon Empire as well as what to do about both Megatron and Galvatron.

8. megatrontsm

Ebay:
    The Transformers Multiverse chapter 5

We look in on Cybertron and find an ancient Cybertronian temple of Primus descrimated, we find a joint team of Autobots and Decepticons investigating its destruction as this is the sixth temple to be destroyed in the last 2 weeks. We find both Autobot Leader Optimus Prime and Decepticon leader Megatron standing side by side surveying the wreckage. "This is unbelievable these temples are suppose to remain safe neither side touching them" "I know Prime there have been reports of mysterious transformers attacking both Autobot and Decepticon energy refineries weopons depots and now the temples and so far we are unable to catch them I believe Galvatron is responsible for it and untill we deal with these transformers, I agree it is best that the Autobots and Decepticons work together as these Transformers seem to pose a threat to Cybertron itself, I may not agree with your Ideas Prime but I donot want to see Cybertron destroyed as well" "Yes Megatron I agree working together is our best chance of stopping these transformers and Galvatron providing that he is their leader, whatever is at work here is seems to be beyond us""Hmm Galvatron yes immensly powerful and extremely deadly warrior and after battling him I admit Prime that I am unsure if even I could stop him alone" "I know Megatron in the years that you disappeared I have had countless fights with Galvatron but since your return and subsequent battle with Galvatron, he seeems to have vanished along with Sixshot and Nemesis Prime, and now we have these mysterious Cybertronians working to destoy all of us I cant help but wonder what Galvatron is waiting for and why now with your reappearance he would want to destroy the Decepticons as well as the Autobots especially since he was leading the earth bound Decepticons after your disappearance Megatron" "Unknown Prime" As Prime looks into Megatrons optics he cant help but feel that Megatron knows more about Galvatron and these mystery transformers than he is letting on. Megatron turns to Soundwave and informs him that he is to work with the Autobot Jetfire and try to figure out where these transformers will strike next.

Elsewhere on Cybertron deep in the wastelands in an underground base we find a team of Decepticons whom recently arrived on Cybertron under a joint command of both Shockwave and Scorponok. We find Shockwave and Scorponok over looking recently compiled intelligence reports. " It appears their is an unknown third faction of Transformers whom seem to pose a threat to both the Autobots and Decepticons attacking both Autobot as well as Decepticon installations the question is do we attempt to search them out and make contact with these Transformers or do we make contact with Megatron?" "Logically it would make more sense to contact Megatron and gain his trust while we secretly find a way to destroy Megatron once and for all however I also believe I may know who is in charge of these transformers a mysterious and extremely powerful Transformer known as Galvatron" "Galvatron yes Shockwave you mentioned that name once before you believe this Galvatron may have enough raw power in him to possibly defeat even Megatron." Possibly he unfortunately proved to be every bit my superior when he apppeared several years back and challenged me for the leadership of the Decepticons" " Logically we seek both Megatron and Galvatron out and once we have their trust we use them to destroy each other."" Right and if they turn on us then what." "That Scorponok is a risk we will have to take" "Actually Shockwave I donot have to go along with this plan why not return to Nebulous and simply forget about both of them." "Understand this Scorponok to go back to Nebulous is not logically sound Megatron and Galvatron would eventually discover Nebulous and seek you out and would take over all your operations and if you resisted would destroy you, no my way is better"

As Scorponok and Shockwave continue to argue over their plans we look else where on Cybertron and find Galvatron addressing his crew of assasins they are Deathstar, Vatrix ,Voraxis,Tiderian, Irradicator, Sycron and Grieveous. "You have all done well wiped out several Autobot and Decepticons military and scientific installations destroyed several temples destroyed several Autobots and Decepticons you have them scared soon we will unleash our ultimate weopon then all of Cybertron will bow before our might and Megatron and Optimus Prime will be no more" 'Death and destruction will reign supreme. " Deathstar being the largest and most powerful of this group of assasins steps forward and addresses Galvatron "Galvatron we tire of these raids we are trained assasins we want we need a challenge give us one" Galvatron turns and looks at the intimidating Deathstar a transformers larger than himself and possibly just as dangerous and ponders Deathstars request "Very well Deathstar according to Shadowwaves report there is a group of Decepticons and Autobots currently investigating the last temple we destroyed a group led by Soundwave and the Autobot Jetfire search them out and destroy them" "But Galvatron we want bigger prey to destroy some like say Megatron or Prime" Galvatron looks over at Deathstar "Hmm are you questioning me or worse yet challenging my authority" Deathstar stares down at Galvatron which only angers Galvatron yoou foll no one questions Galvatron and Prime and Megatron are mine and mine alone to destroy!"' with that Galvatron flies into a rage and before anyone can react Galvatron slams his left fist into Deathstar midsection doubling him over over then whips around with a right hook into Deathstar jaw sending the powerful assasin flying backwards and crashing into the wall behind him where Deathstar then slowly picks himself up from his prostrate position and thinks to himself if only Unicron would allow me to take over and allow me full use of my powers then Galvatron would be trembling before me. "Who else dares to challenge Galvatron!" all present wisely decide not to answer Galvatron. After several monents of silence, Galvatron proceeds to address his team and turns to Voraxis, "Voraxis I want you to take ,Vatrix Eradicator, Tiderian Sycron and Grievous and continue with your mission and assinate the Decepticon Soundwave and the Autobot Jetfire". "As you command Lord Galvatron." Galvatron then turns and addresses Deathstar "And as for you Deathstar you want more dangerous prey then I present you with the legendary Autobot Ultramagnus' Deathstar looks down at Galvatron and accepts his assignment " Now go and complete your tasks." Shortly after the assasins leave for their appointed missions, two powerful cybertronian warriors walk into talk to Galvatron, Galvatron turns and smiles at them "Ah Sixshot, Scourge did you two manage to accomplish your mission. Yes mighty Galvatron all access routes to the super computer Vector Sigma have been cut off, only we have direct access to Vector sigma." "Good well done my friends soon very soon will my plan reach fruitation."

Some time later at the temple , Soundwave confers with Jetfire "Autobot I donot believe there is any more information to be gained from our investigation here I believe it is time to store the Data we have forward it to intel and move on" "Hmm you maybe right Soundwave but something is missing and I just don't get it" The Autobot Nightbeat walks up to both of them, and requests that he be allowed to continue this investigation but before anyone can respond there is suddenly a huge explosion and they find themselves under heavy attack both the Autobots and Decepticons present scramble for cover as the Cybertronian Assasins under Voraxis spread out and attempt to enclose their targets. "Remember our targets are Soundwave and Jetfire the others are just bonusus' Understood Voraxis," " Eradicator and Sycron will take out Soundwave as myself and Tiderian will take out Jetfire Vatrix and Grievous will run interference now move in and destroy leave no one functional' At Voraxis order the six assasins move in and attack. Soundwave finding himself under attack by Sycron and Eradicator launches his cassetticons "Buzzsaw,Ravage, Rumble, Frenzy eject operation counterattack. As Soundwave launches his cassettes he sends an sos to Megatron alerting him that they are under attack. The four cassetes launch and rapidly transform and attack surprising both Sycron and Eradicator Ravage leaps at Eradicator slamming into his chest and sinks his metallic teeth into Eradicator steal infrastructure in his neck. Eradicator cries out in pain and tears Ravage off him whipping Ravage hard into the ground tearing a gash in his neck leaking servo fluids as Rumble and Frenzy keep Sycron off balance Rumble activating his pile drivers and splitting the metal ground beneath Sycron feet as Frenzy blast Sycron with a heavy dose of Sonic Energy severly disrupting Sycrons systems. Sycron hits the ground { Initiating Shield Harmonics } Nearby Jetfire has transformed to Jetmode and engaged Voraxis and Tiderian in aerial combat "You can run jetfire but you cant hide come Autobot face your death like the Autobot coward you are." Actually I have no intention of dying today and as far as been a coward you couldnt be farther from the truth' With that Jetfire suddenly drops low and spins at 180 degree angle and blasts Voraxis at point blank range causing Voraxis to lose ariel control of his guidance system.' Tiderian sees this and fires on Jetfire Jetfire spins sideways narrowly advoiding the blast you have to do better than that if you mean to send me to the scrap heap" Closeby Voraxis recovers and transforms back into his fighter mode and reengages Jetfire. Nearby Grievious and Tiderian have pretty much finished off their opponents and now turn their attention to assisting the others in finishing off Soundwave and Jetfire. Nearby Jetfire gets shot down by Voraxis as Soundwave is impaled by Grievious but before either of them can finish off the Autobot and Decepticons there is a humming noise as Megatron and Optimus Prime shimmers and become solid. Voraxis looks in horror at the two Cybertronian legends, {Damn its Prime and Megatron, Galvatron told us not to engage them} and orders a retreat all six assisins transform to there various starfighters mode and quickly retreat. Few minutes later Optimus and Megatron look over the wounds of their troops and instantly have them beamed to the infirmary where Ratchet and Fixit quickly place them in C R chambers.

Elsewhere on Cybertron in the province of Polyhex we find the Autobot Ultramagnus with Swerve Clocker, Sideswipe and Sunstreaker barreling down the road in Vehicle mode towards the Decepticon Fortress Kolinux "Wow the reports weren't exaggerated whomever attacked Kolinux sure didn't leave anything left to piece together" "No Clocker they didn't start scanning the debri for life signs we need to find out whats going on and ....."Suddenly there is a huge explosion cutting off Ultramagnus and sending all five Autobots scattering for cover. "I knew it the Autobots attacked us, destroy them" "What no Demolisher you got it all wrong it wasn't us" "Save it Magnus your presence here is enough come back to finish the job did you well its not going to happen Bombshock,Depthcon, Velocitor move in for the kill." "All right if you Decepticons want a fight well you've just hit the right bots." With that Sunstreaker transforms to Robot mode ignites his Jetpack and fires point blank at Demolisher hitting him dead center in the face blowing half of Demolisher face off Demolisher hits the ground as Depthcon barrels into Sunstreaker midsection where both combatants crash into a bunch of debri disappearing from site." "Sunstreaker no!" Sideswipe and Swerve explode into action and attack the Decepticons forcing them to Scatter. Ultramagnus thinks to himself this is no good I must put an end to this before we end up destroying each other, Ultramagnus transforms to robot mode and narrowly avoids a blast from Bombshock." Bombshock listen to me I dont know who attacked Kolinux but believe me it wasn't the Autobots." "Right" Bombshock fires at Magnus as Magnus charges at Bombshock and is forced to dive towards the ground barely avoiding Bombshocks blast he hits the ground in a shoulder roll bounces back on his feet jumps up in the air and comes flying down with a side kick connecting with Bombshocks chest sending the Decepticon flying backwards and crashing into a partially destroyed wall before Bombshock can recover Ultra magnus is already on top of Bombshock reaches down with his left hand and picks up Bombshock with his hand in an almost unbreakable grip and looks around to see Velociter attacking both Swerve and Clocker in his jet mode while avoiding their return fire nearby both Sideswipe and Sunstreaker are battling the larger more powerful Depthcon. High above watching this is the Transformer Assasin Deathstar in his alternate mode "How pathetic even when they call a truce the Autobots and Decepticons still battle each other well I guess its time to intervene and destroy all of them." Seconds later Deathstar targets and unleashes several laser blasts at once striking all combatants in the area sending them sprawling in all different directions across the Cybertronian landscape, "Hear me Autobots and Decepticons it has been decreed by Galvatron that Ultramagnus is to be terminated the rest may leave or choose to assist Ultramagnus and be terminated along with with him:" "Who the frag is this?" "Dont know Sunstreaker but I say we kick his tail pipe back too where ever it is he came from" "Agreed Sideswipe attack!" both Sideswipe and Sunstreaker launch themselves at Deathstar full guns blazing DEathstar transforms to robot mode and laughs at the twins pitiful attempt to do him harm. "Hes huge " Come to me autobots for I am Deathstar all who oppose me shall be obliterated" Deathstar fires a beam from the center of his chest catching both Sideswipe and Sunstreaker and tearing through their armour, both the twins hit the Cybertronian surface going into statis lock. Nearby Ultramagnus watches in horror and sends a silent command to his trailer which responds by opening up into his battle platform targeting Deathstar and unleashes it full weoponary on Deathstar sending the powerful assasin falling backwards and crashing into several tons of debri burying Deathstar. Closeby Bombshock gathers with the other Decepticons and debate whether or not to assist Ultramagnus. Seconds later Deathstar explodes out of the debri and lands on his feet and starts walking towards Ultra magnus "Nice try Magnus but it will take more firepower than you wield in order to destroy me you are a fool to attack me but on the other hand I welcome the challenge even if it is a pitiful challenge." Ultramagnus looks at the imposising form of Deathstar and then orders Swerve and Clocker to grab Sideswipe and Sunstreaker and get out of here while he deals with Deathstar. Reluctantly they obey Ultramagnus. Nearby despite Demolishers injuries he comes to and is helped to a standing position by Bombshock,Bombshock quickly fills in Demolisher on the curent events. "We must report this at once to Megatron if this Deathstar is indeed working for Galvatron then he maybe a bigger threat than Magnus is" "But Demolisher this Death star claims he only wants to destroy Magnus not us" "Ok Depthcon if Deathstar is working for Galvatron do you truly think he will stop with Magnus no once he finished with Magnus he will come after us and given his size and his display of power I believe we would be hard pressed to stop him." Suddenly there is a huge crash as Ultra magnus is sent flying and crashing into some debri roughly three dozen yards off to the right. "Magnus I am coming for you prepare to meet your maker" The 46 ft Deathstar moves in on the 30 ft Ultramagnus intending to finish Magnus off Magnus quickly springs to his feet and sidesteps his larger opponent and swings both his arms hard into Deathstars back connecting powerfully and sending the much larger Death star sprawling forward crashing to his knees before Deathstar can recover Ultra magnus fires all six shoulder rocket point blank into Deathstars back the resulting impact sending Deathstar tumbling forward and sliding several dozen yards over the Cybertronian landscape Deathstar finally stops his slide and pushes himself to a standing position just in time to have Ultramagnus barells into him only this time Deathstar wildly swings his left arm catching Magnus in the side knocking Magnus to the ground before Magnus can get back to his feet Deathstars right foot slams into Magnus midsection lifting him off the ground and crashing onto his back 30 ft to the right Deathstar immediatly turns and attempts to slam his foot into Ultra magnus. Ultramagnus automatically throws both his arms catching Deathstars foot with his hands and twisting sideways throwing Deathstar into a spin where Death star crashes face first into the surface. Closeby the Decepticons watch in awe at the awesome struggle between Magnus ans Deathstar and remember why Ultramagnus is considered to be one of Cybertrons greatest warriors. "Wow Magnus is handling himself better than expected so do we help Magnus or not." Death star and Magnus both get to their feet and charge each other the resulting impacts sends both combatants rebounding off each other, unfortunately for Magnus the larger Death star recovers first and reaches down with his left hand and grips Magnus by his throat and hauls him off his feet dangling Magnus in the air. Magnus cant believe the unbelievable grip Deathstar has on him,sudenly Deathstar slams Magnus hard into the surface stunning Ultramagnus but before he can finish Magnus off Deathstar suddenly finds himself underattack from 3 of the 4 decepticons present.

Meanwhile monents earlier back at Intel Mainframe completes his report to both Optimus and Megatron "'So it appears Ultramagnus is currently in battle with a unknown extremely large transformer whom refers to himself as Deathstar Sideswipe and Sunstreaker are out of action been taken to the infirmary by Clocker and Swerve while the Decepticons Demolisher although functional is heavily damaged along with Depthcon, Velociter and Bombshock watch the fight" Megatron orders Demolisher to get out of there and for the other three to assist Magnus while reinforcements are sent.

Back at the battle ground we find Deathstar under heavy fire from Depthcon, Velociter and Bombshock suddenly Deathstar springs forwards and knocks all three Decepticons backwards suddenly Ultramagnus slams into the larger Deathstar knocking him forward as Deathstar falls forward deathstar slams his hands forward slamming them on the ground and does a summersalt in the air landing on his feet. but before he can continue the battle there is a large humming noise as more Transformers shimmer into existence from their orbital bounce Deathstar decides there are too many opponents and transforms into his Ultimate mode and activates his transwarp capabilities and leaves the battle area.

Shortly back at Intel Ultra magnus is debriefed and gives his report to both Prime and Megatron.
    "Ultramagnus its time we call in Grimlock and his Dinobots" "Yes Prime I agree Mainframe contact Grimlock." "Right away Magnus." Optimus Prime turns his attention to Megatron,"Megatron its time you and I talk it is my belief that you know more about Galvatron and his minions than you are letting on" "Oh we will talk Prime but now is not the time." Megatron transforms to his tank mode and ignores Prime, leaving Intel. Optimus Prime curses as Megatron leaves"Dam you Megatron"

Elsewhere on Cybertron we find the legendary Alphatrion perplexed and troubled at the fact that all routes to Vector Sigma are cut off and after his own investigations comes to the conclusion that the ancient transformer known as Unicron is back for only Unicron would know how to seal off the routes to Vector Sigma and if that is true then its time to contact another ancient Transformer the template to his own design Vector Prime.