Transformers: Untapped Power

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Protoform_X, May 15, 2006.

1. Protoform_X

Protoform_X Fan Fic Writer

............................................................1......................................................................
    .....................................................Dredacons..............................................................

“What did you do to Cybertron?! I return to Cybertron after I spent ten stellar-cycles on the planet Gerdom, and discover that Optimus turned it into a Technorganic mud ball!” Valcris shouted. “Look…I know you aren’t happy about what happened to Cybertron, but it was the will of the Matrix,” Cheetor said. “Don’t get me started about the Matrix!” Valcris exclaimed. “I am leaving Cybertron and the Maximals!” “Please, don’t leave the Maximals. You and your crew are the only Transformers that are not Technorganic! You can go places we can’t! You can adapt to life on other planets, all you need to do is scan a local life form. We Technorganic Transformers are born with a beast mode, and we can’t change it!” Cheetor pleaded. “That’s not my problem,” Valcris said coldly. “But Valcris…”

Meanwhile, at the Tripredacus headquarters. “Are you sure you are ready for this?” “I was born ready,” Shockwave said. “You do know how important this mission is, don’t you?” “Yes, I do,” Said Shockwave.

Back with Valcris and his crew. “You yelled at Cheetor? Yeah, right,” Clamp said sarcastically. Valcris just looked at Clamp coldly. “Pack your bags, we’re leaving,” Valcris said. “Where we gonna go?” Clamp asked. “I don’t know, somewhere else.”

Back with Shockwave and his crew. “Engines at maximum!” Barrage yield. “Prepare for launch!” Shockwave said. The shuttle soared off into the sky, just leaving smoke in its place.

“Pleazzze let Wazzzpanater go wizzz you!” Waspinator pleaded. “We’re not taking a pred with us,” Clamp said. “But Wazzzpanater hate this planet!” “Alright, you can come,” Valcris said. “Valcris, how can you even consider taking him with us!” Clap said in astonishment. “He hates this planet, just like us.” “But he worked for Megatron!” Clamp yelled.” “Well, he doesn’t work for him anymore,” said Valcris. “That’s because Megatron is dead!” “He’s coming, and that’s the end of it!”

One cycle later Valcris’s ship soared off into space. Waspinator buzzed around the ship. “Will you stop that?!” Clamp yelled at Waspinator. “Wazzzpinator not like you.” Clamp smashed Waspinator between his hands. (Remember, Waspinator is very tiny now.) “Wait a click…there’s a pred ship right next to us!” Blade Exclaimed. “What…”

“There’s a Maximal ship next to us,” Barrage said. “Then shoot it down!” Shockwave commanded.

The Maximal ship burst into flame as the Predacon ship blasted it.

“Now that that’s done with, open the warp gate…” “DANGER, DANGER!” The alarm bellowed out. “What’s wrong?!” Shockwave yelled. “Well, it looks like we don’t need to open a warp gate…were already getting sucked into one!” Barrage yelled.

2. alphie

alphie Veteran

News Credits:
    That was a good read.

A little suggestion, break up the dialogue. It gets a little confusing when there are three conversations in one paragraph.

Edit: Just realized this is your first post. Welcome aboard! :) )

3. Protoform_X

Thanks. Wow, here I my fan fic has 15 views and someone already replied. At the Allspark I have 400 or so views and no one said they liked it.

Two ships fall from the sky, one on fire, the other one not so much falling, but flying.

The burning ship crashes to the ground.

Waspinator buzzes out the burning carcass of the crashed ship. Just then, the ship's scanner sweeps across the area. “Maximals ok?” Then a white deer walks out of the ship, “Valcris, maximize!” The deer transformed into a robot. The robot’s head looks like Optimus Primal’s head, before he the Matrix reformatted him. His front deer legs were behind his arms. His deer head was on is chest. (Think of Cheetor when he was transformed, but replace all of the cheetah body parts with deer parts.) Then a giant black dragonfly buzzes out of the ship, “Blade, maximize!” The dragonfly transformed. His robot head was shaped like an arrow, with two small optics on it. He held two of his wings in his hand, as swords. Last of all, a guinea pig walked out of the ship, “Clamp, maximize!” The guinea pig transformed. His robot head resembled that of Ransack. (He transforms like Rattrap did.)

The pred ship lands.

The door of the ship slides open, Shockwave walks out of the ship. He has a long head, with just a single optic at its end. Two long blue wings jut out of his back. One of his hands is a laser. Then Barrage walks out of the ship. His body is dark green, with a yellow head. Next, Shrapnel comes out of the ship. His small body is dark blue. Two silver horns protrude out of his head. He has two blasters under his arm. Last of all, Dive-Bomb walks out of the ship. He carries two swords. His bird-like head, housing two diamond shaped eyes, scans across the surrounding area.

“Where are we?” Dive-Bomb asks, in a deep, vibrating voice. “Prehistoric Earth, I believe,” Barrage answered. “As long as it’s Earth, and there are no civilized humans, it will do,” Shockwave said. “Dive-Bomb, I want you to go to the crash site of the Maximal ship.” “Yes, Shockwave!”

Dive-Bomb transformed into a windowless Cybertronian stealth bomber, and flew off. “Destroy all Maximals, bring back no prisoners!” Shockwave shouted to Dive-Bomb.

Back at the Maximal ship. Valcris, Blade, and Clamp are working to repair their ship. “Hey, Waspinator, why aren’t you helping to fix this ship?” Clamp asked. “Wazzpinator too small to help.” “Oh yeah, you can go inside the ship’s computer, and fix some of its wires.” “I think that’s a very good idea,” Valcris said. “Fine, Wazzzpinator will do that.” He flew off.

Just then an explosion knocked the Maximals to the ground. They looked up to see a Cybertronian bomber circling in the sky, preparing to launch another attack.

“Yes! I almost found it!” Tarantulas yells with glee. His spider drones had rebuilt him, before his spark joined the Matrix. “Just a few cycles!” he presses some buttons on his computer. Then he starts to chuckle.

Clamp fires a few shots into the air, but he misses the bomber. “Fool, nobody can hit Dive-Bomb!” Then, Blade transformed and flew up to Dive-Bomb. He landed on Dive-Bomb, and started to bite him with his strong jaws. “Quick, shoot him wile he’s distracted!” Valcris blasted Dive-Bomb. Blade fell off his back, and hit the ground with a thud.

Dive-Bomb plummeted to the ground, and transformed. He transformed, again, and tried to fly, but he fell. He tried again, and this time he succeeded. He raced off to his ship.

4. Protoform_X

“LOCATION FOUND. SECTOR TWELVE, REGION EIGHT.” Tarantulas’s computer declared. “Yesss! Yesss! I’ve finally found it!” Tarantulas raises his hands in triumph. “Now I just need to wait for the right time.”

“You fool! All you had to do was destroy some puny Maximals, but you can’t even do that! Go and repair yourself!” Shockwave yelled at Dive-Bomb. “They were really strong!” “Go and repair yourself!”

“You saw him! He wasn’t Technorganic! That means we’re not the only non-Technorganic Transformers!” Clamp said excitedly. “Hmm,” Valcris muttered.

“TWO SHIPS DETECTED.” Tarantulas’s computer declared. “What!?”

“ONE DOWNED SHIP IN SECTOR FOUR, REGION ONE. ANOTHER SHIP LANDED IN SECTOR TWENTY EIGHT, REGION TWENTY FOUR.”

“Did the Maximals come back…?” Tarantulas touched something on the side of his head. “Agent Dust Storm, checkout sector twenty eight, region twenty four, I think a ship landed there.” Tarantulas radioed to Dust Storm. “Will do, boss!”

Tarantulas transformed into vehicle mode, and headed for sector four, region one…

“We don’t need to work for the Tripredacus council, anymore,” Shockwave said in a low voice. “We can take this Untapped Power, and keep it for ourselves.” “I don’t know…
    know…” Shrapnel said. “Come on…you want to rule the universe, don’t you…” “Well…ell…” “It’s settled then, we aren’t Tripredacus agents anymore…now we are…Dredacons!”

“Wazzzpinator done fixing computer!” "Good, now you can help me install Samurai, the ship’s defense system,” Blade said. “Ohhhh.” Valcris chuckled.

“Umm, we got trouble, something is coming towards the ship,” Clamp exclaimed. “Do you know what it is?!” “Not yet, it’s still too far away.”

“Fellow Predacons, I and Shrapnel decided to take the Untapped Power for ourselves, and betray the Tripredacus council. We would like it if you would join us. Well…really you don’t have a choice, if you don’t join us…we will destroy you,” Shockwave said to Barrage and Dive Bomb. “I’ll join!” “Me too” Barrage and Dive Bomb said quickly. “Good, now you are Dredacons!”

“I can tell he is a Transformer, but I don’t recognize him,” Clamp said. “He is probably a pred, Let’s blast him before he can get close,” Blade said. “No, let’s give him a chance,” Said Valcris.

Tarantulas races towards the crashed ship. “I’m coming.”

“Prepare to march! We shall destroy the Maximals together!” Shockwave commanded. “Yes sir!
    Sir.” The rest of the Dredacons yelled.

“UNKNOWN SIGNATURE DETECTED TEN YARDS FROM THE SHIP,” The ship’s computer declared.

A green and gold Transformer walks towards the ship. His cape blows in the wind. He has two guns in his hands. “Howdy, partners!”

5. Protoform_X

.....................................The Standing Stones.....................................................

“Destroy him!” Shockwave commanded. The ship’s auto-cannons began to blast the stranger; but he just held up his hand, and a force field covered him. “Who is he…he…?” Shrapnel asked. “Hmm, maybe the Untapped Power is not untapped,” Shockwave muttered. “Let him in!” Shockwave ordered. “What!” Dive bomb exclaimed. “Let him in!” The ships auto-cannons lowered, and stopped shooting the stranger. He lowered his hand and the force field disappeared. The door of the ship opened and he walked in. When he was in the ship, Shockwave asked him, “Who are you?” “I am agent Dust Storm.”

Waspinator buzzes over to one of the ships windows. “Wazzpinator know him, he is Tarantulazzz, you know, zzzee inzzzane transformer that tried to dezzztroy zzzee Ark!”

The ship’s auto-cannons start blasting Tarantulas. He transformed, and ducked behind a large rock.

Shockwave looked at Dust Storm; he had two small guns in his hands, and a large one on his back. He wore a mask that Unicron worshipers wear. A strange scorpion head is on his chest. Most notably was his body, it was made out of strange metal, which looked very strong. “How did you become like this?” “Well, you see, a long time ago, well, I won’t give you the details, but anyway, along time ago…I died…but I didn’t go to the matrix…my spark wandered around for a spell…then one day I drifted by the standing stones…then I see this bright light, and I wake up in this body,” Dust storm said in a southern accent. “Can you take me to the standing stones, where are they?!” “I don’t know where they are, I was kinda aware of things, but I wasn’t too aware.”

The auto-cannons were still blasting the rock that Tarantulas was hiding behind, and it got smaller with every shot.

“Slag, Dust Storm, answer!” Tarantulas yelled. “Hello, boss.” “Dust Storm, why didn’t you answer?” “Well, I had to get out of the leader bot’s sight, before I could.”
    “I am under heavy fire from the crashed ship’s auto-cannons, I need your help!” “What crashed ship?” “Two ships came here, you went to one, and I went to the other.” “I will be there as soon as possible, what are the coordinates?” “Sector four, area one.”

Dust storm started to walk out of the Dredacon’s ship, when Shock wave asked, “Where are you going, I thought you said you would work for me?” Dust storm quickly turned around. “I do want to work for you, I just need to get some things from my old base.” Shockwave walked up to Dust Storm, and patted him on the back. “You will be my greatest warrior!” “Thank you,” Dust Storm said, as he walked out of the ship. “Hurry back!”

Dust Storm transformed into a large, metallic Scorpion. Instead of a stinger, he had a plasma cannon. He hurried away.

Tarantulas still was hiding behind the rock, but it had been a lot larger when he first hid behind it. “Dust Storm better get here soon!”

Somthing tells me Shockwave isn't going to let Dust storm go that easy, even though it seems like he trusts him. What powers do the standing stones hold? Keep reading Transformers: Untapped Power.

6. Protoform_X

Some of the auto-cannons stopped blasting the rock that Tarantulas was hiding behind, and started blasting the incoming Dust Storm. He transformed and jumped behind Tarantulas’s rock. He pulled out his two small guns, and started blasting the auto-cannons until none of them were standing.

“When I talked to you before, you said something about a leader bot?” Tarantulas asked. Dust Storm surveyed the area, looking for something to shoot. “Yeah, the ship’s leader, I said I would work for him. I thought you would want me to.”

Then Tarantulas noticed a device on Dust Storm’s back. He quickly picked it off. “A tracking device! You fool, he knows where you are!” “I told him I was going to get some things from my old base, for all he knows this is where my base is.” “You better be right!”

“Great, now all our auto-cannons are trashed!” Clamp yelled. “Now what are we gonna do!” “Fight!” Valcris bellowed.

Three Maximals walked out of the ship: Clamp with his small gun, Valcris with his gun, which was slightly bigger than Clamp’s gun, and Blade with his energon crossbow. Blade got down on one knee, and started to shoot; the rest followed suit.

Dust Storm tossed Tarantulas one of his guns, and then they started to shoot, too.

“What?! Something happened to the tracking device, I am not picking up the signal!” Shockwave yelled. “What sector did you last detect him?” Dive Bomb asked “Sector four, area one.” “That is the were the Maximals are!” Dive Bomb exclaimed.

Howl-Back and Whiplash race towards the Dredacon’s ship.

Swoop, Whirlwind, and Moonbane heard shooting. Moonbane lifted his wolf nose, trying to sniff out were the shooting is coming from. He found the scent, and ran off. The others ran after him.

Dust Storm was knocked to the ground. “Move and I will crush your skull,” Moonbane growls. He opens his jaws, and then he closed them around Dust Storm’s head. Just then, Swoop fires a missile, and blasts Tarantulas.

“TWO UNKNOWN SIGNATURES DETECTED FIVE YARDS FROM THE SHIP,” The Dredacon’s ship’s computer declared. Shockwave looked out of one of the ship’s windows to see a motorcycle with a panther’s head, and an iguana with bat wings coming towards the ship.

“Who are they?” Clamp asked. A jet, with a cockpit that resembled a falcon’s head, flew in the sky. “Swoop, maximize!” He transformed and landed on the ground. He extended his hand, “I am Swoop.” Valcris shook his hand, “Hello, I am Valcris.” Swoop pointed to a helicopter with a cockpit that resembled a dragonfly head, and whose blades resembled dragonfly wings. “That is Whirlwind.” Then he pointed to a wolf with back legs and a tale of a lion. It also had a lion’s mane around his wolf head. “And that is Wolfbane.”