Transformers Unreleased G2 Protectobots MOSC AFA RARE

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by shockwave_store, Jun 22, 2009.

1. shockwave_store

shockwave_store DECEPTICON BADASS

2. cobra zartan

cobra zartan Think's He's a Detective.

News Credits:
    shes a member here.

3. AnimatedFan

AnimatedFan Banned

$15,000.00? No thanks. I realize they're rare, I realize they're AFA'd, but there's no Motormaster (yes I know the line never completed, yes I know one of our posters here has one.) so the set's literally incomplete.

If it was all 5 Stunticons, a fully complete set of the combiner pieces, and these four remained sealed AFA when auctioned, then perhaps they'd be worth a great deal of money (and we're talking thousands here), but $15,000.00 even as a complete set? I don't think so.

And what is AFA basing their ratings on? There's nothing to compare these against. They kinda have their own class considering they're like one set of two or three in the world. How do you even rate that kind of rarity? What other figure could you possibly compare it to? So how can they be 85, 90, 95, whatever? Yes, the packages are mint, yes they're rare, but this further proves AFA is a joke.

4. Hotspot17

Hotspot17 Search and Rescue: Vet

News Credits:
    Eh? Don't you mean Hotspot?

5. shockwave_store

shockwave_store DECEPTICON BADASS

just curious, why are you talking about stunticons for? i was talking about the G2 protectabots, not stunticons.

6. Delphan Rane

Delphan Rane TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Hey SS, thanks for the thread. Yeah, I've decided to sell the PROTECTOBOTS to make way for other things. My main motivation for having them graded was for the protective UV cases. The auction does however state that I'm accepting offers. ;)