Haven't posted anything here in awhile, so I finally took some pics of my latest finished repaint. Inspired by a few cues from Frenzy_Rumble’s version, this Transformers Universe Powerglide was dyed with RIT DYE colors dark wine (mixed with a touch of black) and then painted up with lighter and lighter dabs of red, and trimmed with a dark burgundy, all of which were then sprayed flat with Testors Dullcote. Metallic base on the arms are Krylon Fusion Shimmer, and then like 4 or 5 other various custom shades building that up, from a light metal blue to even 2 goldish shades too. All the metallics were then coated with blue-tinted Future Floor Polish for protection. Powerglide also has new ID markings (featuring a variation on my initials and d.o.b.) and a bunch of other custom decals all over. The only major modifications done were the landing gear mod, shaving down the rear wing landing gear so it would open further out. Also I disabled the electronics and lights, mostly out of frustration. I had to solder a couple of the wires back onto the circuit board that came loose when I took the figure apart, and one of the same wires kept coming undone over and over, and I finally just decided to leave it undone. I was going to take the batteries out anyways, because the electronics and noises were actually pretty annoying, so there. The autobot symbol is from Reprolabels, although I kind of wish I had used a mirror-backed symbol instead of the white outlined one, but it still looks great. Yay for Reprolabels! Thanks for looking!