Transformers United: Darkness Rising

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Galvanitro, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    "Do not grieve for me...as long as the Autobots never stop until freedom is won, I shall remain alive...through your mind....through your actions...and through your heart. Never stop...never stop."
    ~ Optimus Prime, June 2011, The End of the Great Civil War

"As of today, the special military taskforce, codename N.E.S.T., was deactivated. While the Autobots are still allowed asylum on this planet until new transportation is built...they shall not be given any more military aid."
    ~ General Marcus Wheeler, August 2011, The Pentagon

"Officially the Autobots have left today, marking the day that we are finally free of fear, free from the Decepticons. We no longer have to worry about the Transformers anymore."
    ~ Karen Jensen, October 21st, 2011, CNN News

"Cybertronians, know on this day, that all are one! The stain of war is gone. The Treaty of New Iacon has been ratified. We shall move forward toward better days, all of us together. Autobots, Decepticons, Cybertronians, we are all united. Welcome home, welcome back to Cybertron."
    ~ Ratchet, Feburary 5th, 2012, New Iacon

Cast:

Humans:
    Aaron Flynn (Age:18)
    Sara Garner (Age:18)
    Tai Ishiyano (Age:23), Member of Spec Ops
    Commander Terra White (Age:26), Head of the U.S.S. George Washington, Member of Spec Ops

Transformers:
    Skyfall
    Dezarus
    Bumblebee [Classicfied Movie Design]
    Ratchet
    Ironhide
    Warpath
    Jetfire
    Arcee
    Jazz
    Scattorshot
    Cliffjumper
    Brawl
    Barricade
    Starscream
    Skywarp

Notable Transformers Losses:
    Dead:
    Optimus Prime
    Sentinel 'Zeta' Prime
    Megatron

Missing In Action:
    Silverbolt
    Air Raid
    Thundercracker

"The day Optimus and Megatron died, the fuel for the Great Civil War ended. Most Decepticons made the reluctant but necessary change to becoming civilians again. The Cybertronian planets (Cybertron, Velocitron, Beastia, and Gigation) and their allies (Earth and Nebulos) are at peace once again.

But when a new threat rises will the Autobots and Decepticons be able to work together and defend the planets that they hold dear...will they stand united with the humans of Earth...will they stand united as one race...not as Autobots or as Decepticons, but as Cybertronians. No more second chances, it's now or never.​

[​IMG]

[Note: This is a reboot of the collaborative fan-fiction series. Chapters will be coming soon!]

2. Jazzfan0217

Jazzfan0217 Just chillin'

this sounds interesting. i'll have to give it a read whenever you start to post it. :thumb 

3. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    [Thanks, we are excited to do this again]

Chapter 1:

Earth:

"You know, I never joined the military to do this." Matthias "Matt" Walker said as he adjusted his tie and walked out into the ballroom. "Well, who else is going to?" Aly Rose replied as he walked over to her.

They were standing in a ballroom, Matt was wearing a tuxedo, and Aly had a form-fitting red dress on. "You're talking like a couple, now act like it or they're going to see through your cover instantly," Colonel Fargo Blackpath, the team's commander told them through their ear buds. Matt put his arm around Aly's waist, and they began walking through.

"You find the mark yet, Tai?" Matt asked. "Negative. I'll keep searching." Tai Ishiyano replied over the ear buds.

Matt sighed, he kind of missed the olden days of N.E.S.T., not that being part of a CIA and Army project wasn't bad, but the training was tiring. Well, it was for him at least, Aly had aced it. And though he'd never admit it, he missed the Autobots. They were just like people only bigger, and they were his friends.

"You're the stiffest pair I've ever seen. Get into it. Join the dancing until Tai identifies the target." Matt glanced at Aly smiling widely. They moved out into the dance floor and began dancing to the classical music.

They were in France, attending a party where a French scientist was going to announce a new computer system. The team was called in when it was said that an up and coming assassin, named Death, was going to be there. Matt and Aly were, as Fargo called them, the team's pretty faces. So they were undercover as a couple, while Tai tried to find the assassin, and Fargo watched over operations. Oh, and had a couple of missile launchers for an emergency.

"I'd love to see Fargo wearing this dress." Aly grumbled as they danced. Matt laughed, "I think you look quite nice." "Yes, but you're a guy. And your tux isn't one size too small."

"Do I have to listen to your whining all night? Do you see anything suspicious?"

"Not at the moment." Aly said with a sigh. Matt looked around slightly, before turning them around, "Actually, I think I do. Fargo, where are the guards at the doors?"

Just at that moment, a shot was fired in the air. Matt and Aly instinctively moved to the ground, as people screamed and scrambled. Up on the stage, was a man wearing a Phantom of the Opera Mask and cloak, with body armor. The doors opened and thugs moved into the ballroom pointing guns.

The man on the stage grabbed a microphone, and in a deep, smooth voice, said, "Hello, rich people of France and America. You may have heard of me...my name is Death."

"How'd he get in!" Fargo shouted inside of their operations van. Tai looked at him, "I don't know sir!"

"Oh, and what do we have here. On the itinerary, a Mr. and Mrs. Wilson Trask."

Matt looked at Aly, and immediately reached into his jacket, "We've been made!" Aly pulled up her dress some, and pulled her gun out of its holster.

Fargo's eyes widened, and he got up, as did Tai. "Find safe positions, we're coming in!" Tai shouted over their comms.

"Does anyone know where Mr. and Mrs. Trask are?" Matt and Aly moved through the crowded masses of people, trying to one of the pillars lining the walls. Matt had his gun out by this point as well.

"No? That's because they are CIA! And because of them being here, I feel a need for some extra incentive before I kill your precious scientist. Empty your purses, wallets, bodies, of any and all jewelery. My men will be coming around with bags. This can all be avoided, if you just tell me where Mr. and Mrs. Trask are."

They got behind the pillar, and prepped their guns. "Tell us when, Fargo..."

In the United States...

Sara Garner laughed nervously, sliding a little closer to her boyfriend, Aaron Flynn. They were sitting on the couch in Sara's house, as they talked with her older brother Bobby, her parents and her grandfather, General Marcus Wheeler.

She glanced at Aaron who looked nearly terror-stricken at the thought of answering the question they had been asked. "Just because we are both, uh, eighteen," Sara began, "Doesn't mean we've slept together, Grandfather."

Marcus' took a puff from his cigar, "I suppose. I wasn't even eighte-" Sara's mother, who's cheeks were a pale red, quickly said, "I'll go get some snacks." Sara's father nodded, "I'll join you."

Marcus was there to visit his grandchildren. He had met Aaron before they had started dating and were just friends. Marcus had been involved in N.E.S.T. and while he disapproved of Sara and Aaron's hanging out with the Autobots at the time, he trusted that they were safe.

He had approved of their relationship from the beginning, thinking that Aaron was much better than any geek that Sara might've met otherwise.

It appeared to Sara that Aaron had gotten over it quickly, smiling nervously to Bobby and Marcus.

Bobby asked them, "What's your plans for college?" Marcus nodded, "Yes, I've been curious about that too. Less than a year away after all."

Aaron was about to say something, but Sara cut him off, "We haven't talked about it, or really thought about it yet." In truth, she didn't know about Aaron, but she knew she had thought about it a great deal. She wanted to stay with him, but at the same time, she got scholarships and letters from colleges all over the country.

"Well, what are you planning on doing, at least?" Bobby asked. "Well," Sara bit her lip, "I'm going in for a dual-major, actually, for Computer Science and Mechanical Engineering."

Marcus whistled, "Whew, a dual-major like that will be time consuming, and kind of limits your choice of colleges. How about you, Aaron?"

On Nebulos:

"Do I really have to do this?" Starscream complained. Arcee frowned and nodded sharply, "Yes. You volunteered, remember?"

"I volunteered for installing power plants on CYBERTRON, not on backwater planets that look like slag."

"And who's fault is it that it looks like slag......" Jazz asked. Starscream stepped back putting his hands to his chest, "I've never been here! EVER!"

Looking at the disapproving faces of Arcee and Jazz, Starscream looked off to the side and sighed, "Fine, fine, I'll go hook it up." He walked over to a console with a ton of wires hanging out. Arcee looked at Jazz, "I'll go check in with Galen. You watch Starscream and help him if he needs anything." Jazz nodded, "Got it."

On Beastia:

Dezarus looked out at his kingdom...sorry, the rebuilding effort. He may have been made governor of the planet, but that didn't mean he couldn't be taken out. He sighed. He knew he was a good and strong leader, all of these rules just got in the way. He watched a shuttle land on the nearby landing pad. He flew up to the landing pad, and saw two Autobots, Ironhide and Jetfire got off. "Hello, Ironhide, Jetfire. How was your trip?"

"Like you care," Ironhide scoffed. Jetfire looked at Dezarus, "Our trip was fine enough. Excuse Ironhide, he's a little grumpy."

"I hate flying. Hate it," Ironhide growled as he walked in the direction of the main observation tower. Dezarus looked back to Jetfire, "Yes...I see what you mean." Jetfire nodded, "Race you to the tower!" He transformed into his high-powered jet mode and sped away. Dezarus laughed a very deep laugh, and transformed into his jet mode, chasing after the scientist.

Ironhide watched them and shook his head, "What ever happened to walking?"

On Velocitron:

Walking was for wimps, Barricade thought. He, Cliffjumper, and Bumblebee were racing on one of the biggest tracks, he was winning. "Come on and catch me, haha!"

Bumblebee and Cliffjumper, who were neck and neck not to far behind him, increased in speed slightly, beginning to close the gap. "I never realized he was so fast!" Bumblebee shouted. "I never realized how annoying a Decepticon laughing could be!"

On Gigation:

"Put your transistors into it, Warpath!" Brawl gruffly yelled to the red Autobot. They were carrying a huge pylon for the building that they were rebuilding. "It might -WHAM- be easier, if -BLAM- Scattorshot wasn't spending all of his time -KABLAM- being a braniac!"

Scattorshot waved off Warpath, "Blah, blah, I'm busy doing the smart work here."

"You're just asking for this to be dropped on you, Scattorshot." Brawl said in annoyance.

Scattorshot looked up and smiled, "You're just about there."

The two set it down in it's place, and both sighed with relief.

On Cybertron:

"Ratchet! Skywarp and I were scouting an-" Skyfall began before being cutoff by Skywarp. "It was a joyful experience," He said sarcastically. Skyfall scowled at him, and quickly added, "If you weren't so slow and actually followed your route." Skywarp leaned down at the smaller bot, "Don't make me hit you."

"Stop, just stop." Ratchet said, stepping down from the command platform in the command center in New Iacon. "What do you have to report?"

Skyfall began once again, "We found high energy readings an-"
    "And what looked like transwarp trails. A ship came there, was there for a short time a-"
    "And then it left," Skyfall finished glaring at Skywarp, who just made a face at him.

4. ARCTrooperAlpha

ARCTrooperAlpha Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    cool story

5. Challenger

Challenger Loves Bumblebee

News Credits:
    Earth:

Its official, Aly Rose thought to herself. By the time this is over I am going to hate wearing dresses.

Well maybe she wouldn’t necessarily hate wearing dresses; maybe it would just be the one she was wearing at the moment. The much too small red dress that Fargo had her wear for this mission in France was the one she would hate. The dress itself wasn’t really that bad, it was actually pretty and it was probably the perfect thing to wear for a party, she only hoped that she could make it through the evening without it ripping if she had to bend over. Of course the shoes weren’t actually making it easy either. Heels were hardly the perfect thing to wear when one had to move through a large crowd of people quickly to get behind a pillar because the assassin you were trying to stop had somehow found out that the CIA was there. And they definitely weren’t quiet, although the sound of everyone’s panic was masking the sound of their clicking.

Forget this, Aly kicked the shoes off. Moving around barefoot would be much better and easier for her.

Aly knew that this probably wasn’t going to be the last time that she had to wear a dress or heels for the undercover portion of one of their missions, but next time she was going to make sure that Fargo knew her correct size. Maybe she should get revenge and tap into shoe orders and make sure Fargo’s were one size too small and let him walk around in them all evening. She smirked at that thought.

She glanced over at Matt for a second before returning her gaze to Death. Both she and Matt were ready to go into action as soon as Fargo gave them the word. It was interesting being part of CIA work to say the least. Going to foreign countries, going undercover, stopping assassins – it was almost like being in a James Bond movie something like that. Honestly Aly never really dreamed that she would actually be doing something like this when she had been younger. It had always been a little fantasy of hers, but she never had thought that it would be a reality. She was glad that it had though, because all of this was more in her area of skills. Not to say that she didn’t miss being part of N.E.S.T., because she most certainly did. That had been an amazing experience for her. But there was something about going up against a human that was less frightening than facing giant alien robots. There was an equal chance of losing and possibly dying in both situations, but Aly felt a little more confident in her abilities whenever it was a human. Maybe it was because a human really couldn’t step on her and crush her at any second.

Plus having a part in this job gave her a better opportunity at traveling. She loved the fact that they were having a mission in France. The last time she had been in France had been whenever she was a teenager and one of her aunts had been living there and she had invited her to come to France to stay with her for a few weeks during the summer. Her aunt had insisted that that would be a perfect opportunity for her to practice all the French she had learned in school and possibly learn a few new phrases as well, which she had. And she wasn’t going to lie, being able to go to a fancy party was an experience she probably never would have had before. Aly brushed a strand of her red hair out of her face and renewed her focus at the task at hand. She had to be ready for whenever Fargo gave the signal.

6. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    Cybertron:

"Skyfall, Skywarp, go prepare the shuttle, we're going to go check out that area and get better scans," Ratchet told him. The two ran off, bumping into each other along the way. Ratchet shook his head, but with a faint smile. At least they aren't shooting each other...

According to the two flyers, the ship had only been there for a minute. It was huge, definitely a warship, but had just disappeared only moments after it had appeared. And Skywarp had made a crack about the fact that it looked ancient.

Ratchet stood there thinking, an old warship...could it be Decepticons who just now received the news of the treaty and were returning to Cybertron? He shook his head. No, that was unlikely.

Walking toward the hanger, Ratchet glanced out of the windows at the rebuilding sites. Cybertronians: Autobots, Decepticons and Civilians, all working together once again. It made him feel good...and old at the same time. For he was there when the war began. And he is here now, after it was over.

"If only Optimus could've seen this..." Ratchet whispered. He knew it would put a smile on the fallen leader's face. "Optimus...Zeta Prime...the planet you died defending...it's free, it is finally free."

He arrived in the docking bay to find Skyfall and Skywarp arguing more...of course they were.
    "I'm flying it, I have more experience!" Skyfall shouted. "Oh really, I turn into a jet, I can fly it better!"
    "You moron, I turn into a jet too!"

Ratchet came closer and shouted, "Enough. Skyfall, prep for take off, Skywarp, you are co-pilot." Skywarp was about to complain when Ratchet put his hand up, "No! I've had enough of all this. I'm too old for this scrap."

Skywarp frowned but nodded, and the three boarded the shuttle.

7. Titanic X

Titanic X Believe in the future!

Earth, outside Normandy

The ocean waves battered the rocks, sending plumes of spray everywhere. It was on this very spot that the Allies invaded France to liberate the country from the Nazis. The shore held all kind of ghosts from the war, but no one really forgot them.

Out at sea, less than five hundred yards from shore, a stealth equipped ship glided past the rocks, a young woman standing on the bridge, her eyes locked on the coast.

Commander Terra White ran her hand through her hair as she turned to face the radar operator. "Any sign of the signal yet?"

The man shook his head. "Negative, ma'am. No sign from the others yet. We'll let you know when."

Terra nodded. "Good." She turned and walked off, leaving the man to scan the radar.

It was hard to believe that less than a year ago NEST had been disbanded. She didn't really miss it much, but she still did. The only good thing was that her ship, the formidable Nimitz class super carrier, the USS George Washington, was still outfitted with classified NEST technology, including stealth generators developed by Thundercracker. She didn't even really use the NEST tech, for fear that her ship might be decommissioned. However, the higher ups didn't even seem to mind the remaining NESt tech she used. She felt glad that the top brass gave her leeway in that department.

Ever since NEST was disbanded, the commander had opted to join a special ops team formed from former NEST personnel, and thus that led her to this assignment.

Now, how to deal with the man known as Death...?

8. TF rocks

TF rocks Try and stop me!

Tai peeped out from behind the wall he was hiding behind and narrowed his eyes at Death as he observed the man through the window. He aimed his gun through the window, but held off on firing.

He reflected on NEST operations he had been a part of. Those had been the days when the world was more at peace and not in the state of uncertainty it was in now, at least in his opinion.

Fighting with the Autobots had been much more fun than doing work like this assignment. At least it had been more of a challenge back then.

Tai squeezed the trigger and fired off a few shots through the glass before pulling back.

9. Titanic X

USS George Washington

The drone's video feed sent back the image of Tai crouched outside a window, firing his gun before pulling back. The woman in charge of the drone turned to face Terra. "Ma'am, we've got a bit of a confrontation brewing at the party!" she exclaimed.

Terra turned and ran over. "What is it?" she asked.

The woman officer adjusted the video feed from the drone, angling the camera to show a man wearing a black suit and body armor, his face hidden by a Phantom of the Opera mask. Thugs surrounded the area, and in the background, hidden behind a pillar each, were Aly and Matt. Terra's eyes narrowed.

"All right. This is it," she said. "Disengage the stealth generators! We're going in!"

10. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

Earth:

Panic. Blackpath heard panic across the building, the noise of a person’s hunger for survival, a noise he’s been hearing since 1965, a noise he learned to analyze and remain calm while hearing, a noise that defined his career from start to finish: “Screams.” Noted Blackpath as he ran through the corridors of the place.

Fargo loaded his sub-machine guns swiftly, a movement he did thousands of times in his career; it was as natural as serving bread and butter for him.

He approached the main door of the room where Death [and his young agents] was located, and without an inch of doubt, he kicked the door with all the strength his old legs could provide.

Fargo’s eyes crossed the room within a fraction of second, seeing each of the thugs; his mind pictured each of their positions, every possible place they could hide or flee to, every exit, and every soft spot that could be taken advantage of: His mind mapped all.

“Amateurs.” He commented on the thugs, deadpan, “I expected far more.”

“TAKE HIM DOWN!” One of the thugs screamed, noticing his presence.

With one swift move, Blackpath fired his machine guns wildly; a rain of bullets fell on every direction: A common technique used to spread out large groups, a diversion.
    The thugs threw themselves to the ground, terrified by the madman firing the sub-machine guns [Blackpath], he smiled: That was exactly the kind of reaction he was expecting.

“Matt, take care of the civilians!” He screamed while firing, “Ally, don’t let Death escape!” he reloaded his guns, “Tai, cover me!”

The criminals still cowered behind tables and walls, Blackpath dropped his sub-machine guns and took a deep breath; he could smell the gunpowder and the blood in the air, a smell of warfare, he felt home again.

He pulled out an Assault Rifle from his back, “Time to teach you air-heads how a man fires a gun.”

Outnumbered, outgunned and his sciatic nerve was starting to piss him off: Blackpath was having a normal day.

11. Challenger

News Credits:
    Earth:

“Aly, don’t let Death escape!”

A brief moment of panic flashed through Aly at the thought of having to stop an assassin by herself. Ok so she wasn’t really by herself – the rest of the team was still there. But they had different tasks: Matt was helping the civilians, Fargo and Tai were stopping the thugs, and she had to prevent Death from escaping. While she had been trained to handle these sorts of situations, all of them had, she never had actually had to put that part of training in action before now. And it slightly frightened her. What if she messed up? She shook those thoughts from her head. She could do this. She had her gun and plenty of martial arts experience to back her up. And if all else failed, at times she could be pretty good at keeping people distracted long enough for help to arrive.

Aly took a deep breath before firing a few shots at Death. She stepped out from her place behind the pillar and rushed after him. It was definitely a good thing that she ditched the heels.

Ok Death let’s see what you’ve got.

12. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    The United States:
    Aaron cleared his throat, snapping back to his senses. The question caught him off guard, since he honestly hadn't given much thought. He had never really been all that worried about college, but he was afraid of what Marcus might think if he said that. "I'm probably gonna' go for the same thing as Sara. Science, Engineering, I think I might be good at that after being exposed to... y'know... them." Aaron swallowed his words and glanced nervously at Marcus. He didn't know if it was off limits to discuss the Autobots or not, so he tried to avoid discussing them. But when you used to hang out with thirty foot tall robots from the distance reaches of outer space, it can be hard to just ignore them, so he occasionally let something slip.

13. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    Earth:

Death should be comfortable in hell. It goes with the name. He just wish that they had been a bit neater about it...or at least the older gentleman had. He stood calmly as the grey-haired man burst in and started firing on his men, the thugs acting stupid and diving and dodging instead of fighting. Idiots...

As he watched one of the agents, the one called Matt roll out of cover and start helping people out of the room, he couldn't help but shrug. He pulled a pistol out of his cloak, and fired it once.

It seemed like it went in slow motion, they always did. It impacted in his target's, the scientist, chest with pinpoint accuracy.

The people screamed and hurried out of the room faster. Death put his pistol back into his cloak, and began to turn to walk slowly toward the one doorway that wasn't covered.

He suddenly felt a disruption through the air. He felt the glass breaking before it broke, the velocity of the bullets that had been shot from quite some distance was known to him before they had even made it to the glass. He was able to move out of the way of the first two, but got hit in the shoulder by the third.

Mere moments later, he heard a few shots fired, and turned to look at the female agent...Aly. He stared at her, and rapidly turned to face her and the bullets as they came at him. He quickly lifted his cloak over his face, kneeling down, and the bullets impacted into the cloak and fell to the ground.

He stood back up, a faint smile on his face as he walked backwards toward the exit, daring the young agent to follow him.

14. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    The United States:

Sara smiled, "Wherever I go, Grandfather, I want it be where Aaron is. I love him, and that's all that matters to me. Speaking of love, Bobby, isn't it time for your Skype call with Marissa?" Bobby looked at the clock on the wall and nodded, quickly leaving the room.

Sara was okay with Aaron mentioning the Autobots, but she could tell immediately from the look on her grandfather's face that he didn't like him mentioning it at all.

Marcus took another puff from his cigar, "That's very....nice, Sara. But your education comes first. I know you are very intelligent. Your young man is more physical than mental, if you know what I mean."

Sara stood up, "Grandfather! He's sitting right here. Besides, he's very intelligent, he's strong, he's fast, he's got the most perfect personality. He's more of a designer than a builder. Both are needed for engineering. Please, Grandfather, understand me. I would do anything for him. If it means I can't go to my number one college, so be it, I'll go to number three or four, or five. As long as I'm with him, I'm happy! Come on, Aaron, I want to go."

She ran from the room toward the door, hoping Aaron would follow her.

15. Challenger

News Credits:
    Earth:

Aly stared dumbstruck as the bullets she had fired fell from Death’s cloak. What the heck was that thing made of? She watched as he walked backwards out of the room with a small smile on his face. He was daring her to follow him, there was no denying that. The only question was whether or not she should actually do it. She had no clue of what he was capable of or what he was armed with. The fact that she hadn’t known that his cloak would be able to block her bullets was proof of that. The smarter thing would probably be to not go after him without help. But he had just shot the scientist and she couldn’t very well let him get away after that. Her job was to stop Death from escaping and she was going to do just that. Stupid or not, she walked towards Death. She could do this. Aly hoped that Death wasn’t expecting her to give up easily. Because that was one thing that she never did.

16. Titanic X

The air above the water began to shimmer as something emerged from it's cloaked state. A long grey hull topped by a large flight deck filled with fighter planes became visible to shocked onlookers. The superstructure was also visible by now. The cloaked vessel was none other than the supercarrier, the USS George Washington.

Terra stood on the flight deck with a communications unit in one hand, a pair of binoculars held to her eyes with the other hand. She spotted the flying glass and smirked. She pressed the comm unit's transmit button.

"Commander Fargo, this is Terra White. We're standing by to fire one of the drones' machine guns. Awaiting your orders."

17. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    The US:
    Aaron was at a loss. That all happened to fast, and he wasn't sure if he was expected to follow Sara out the door or try to talk things out. He rose to his feet, nodded towards Marcus, and then ran after Sara, catching up with her as she opened the door.
    "What in the world just happened in there, Sara?" He said, trying to work things out in his head. "Did I say something wrong?" He looked at her with a guilty expression and put his hands in his pockets before hanging his head, taking a sudden interest in his shoes.

18. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    Earth:

Death walked out of the exit, finally turning his back to the agent following him. Once they were far enough away from the chaos, he talked the agent, "Agent Rose, I'm surprised you chose to follow me. Alone, and at a brisk walking speed. I would've assumed you'd have started running by now...but you are in bare feet I suppose. And that dress...it's quite beautiful, but more restrictive to your movement." Death's accent was obviously European, but seemed a blend of so many variations that it'd be impossible to determine what country specifically he could be from.

United States:

Sara shook her head at Aaron, "No, it's him. I've always been the perfect student to him, and he wants me to put school before you, and that won't happen."

She ran out toward Aaron's car, well, more of their car since they bought it together, he was just the main owner. A used 2008 Camaro, the closest thing they could find to what Bumblebee looked like. Using her key, she unlocked the doors and got into the passenger seat. She waited for him to get in before saying, "Drive anywhere, just away from here."

Gigantion:

Recreation on Gigantion was going down the Energon Pub for a drink, something that Warpath and Brawl seemed to enjoy. Scattorshot was the designated driver for their transport, he didn't have 'the sense of fun' as they called it. No...Scattorshot just knew better to blow out his circuits on high-grade energon as opposed to the standard kind.

They had finished another building, Warpath and Brawl with the actual building, Scattorshot with the computers and wiring. The Gigation crews they were helping out were very grateful for them being there.

"Oi, friend Scattorshot! My kinbots and I'd like to thank ya and your boys with a great party..." The foreman had told him, in what humans called a Scottish accent. Scattorshot couldn't refuse their offer. So here they were.

19. Challenger

News Credits:
    Earth:

Aly smirked whenever Death said that he thought that she would have started running by now. Being a female agent, she had to be tougher and braver than what people would expect. And she knew when and how to hide her fear. Something she was in fact, doing at that very moment.

“You’re quite observant,” Aly noted, keeping her voice level. “But surely you weren’t expecting us to just let you walk away. Especially after what you just did in there.”

Aly kept her gun out and kept her pose in a position to where she could either shoot or move out of the way should the need to arise.

20. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    The US:
    Aaron grasped the steering wheel, trying to think of how to put his thoughts to words. But they wouldn't come, they hanged off the tip of his tongue as he put the key in the ignition and drove onto the highway.
    Sara sounded like she was prepared to do whatever it took to stay with Aaron to the bitter end. Even if that meant an inferior education and career then what she could accomplish. Finally he was able to speak.
    "Sara... I don't want you to sacrifice a good life just for my sake." he said, his voice quiet. "I mean... you got nothing but A's in school, you've got scholarships and recommendations..."
    He kept his eyes on the road, unsure about where he was supposed to go.