Transformers Tyran: Rewritten Legacy (Bayverse Tribute RP)

Discussion in 'RPG and Games Forum' started by GingaMagnus, Jul 3, 2017.

1. Stonecrusher

Stonecrusher jerk to storytelling

News Credits:
    /Alright, suit yourself,/ Wreckage sighed, cutting himself off from the channel. "Jackass."

2. moon moon

moon moon what happened to my life

"Awh, man, he still out there? See, I told Manny to— hey, Manny!"

The mechanic peeked up from behind a nearby Honda at the sound of his name. "What?"

"Man, I told you to get your cousin back from outta the front," he chastised, "I don't want no damn clown scarin' the hell outta people!"

Manny peeled himself away from the Honda and went to retrieve his cousin, muttering under his breath in Spanish. Bobby turned back to Fred.

"Sorry 'bout that, man. Yeah, it's never easy this time of year, but hey, anything's better than sticking around with my Mammy, ya know?"

As though she sensed the jab at her from a distance away, Mammy raised her eyes over to Bobby and proceeded to flip him off.

3. Ranger Silver 6

Ranger Silver 6 Avatar by Pinpoint

"Yeah, I hear ya. Get one of your boys to load up the bed...or I could take one of those old rustbuckets off your hand. Give you five hundred for that old beetle." He replied, pointing back in Mikaela's direction.

4. Olymprix

Olymprix Moonwalkin' on the Ceiling

News Credits:
    A new message would appear on Starscream's comm. /Slag, boss, is there ANYTHING I can do? I'm sittin' on my servos up on this rock!/ Thundercracker complained.

5. moon moon

moon moon what happened to my life

"Rustbuckets?" he retorted with a faux-offended scoff. "I'll have you know Bobby Bolivia only got the finest used cars in his lot!"

After another hearty laugh, he nodded. "For real though, I'll have 'em take care of it, alright? I gotta get back to the customer, man. Have a great day, stay hydrated, all that good shit!"

He stepped away, ordering the returning Manny and his clown cousin to attend to Fred. When he got closer to Mikaela, however, he noticed she was sitting in a car he'd never seen before.

"The hell?" he muttered. Still, he slid right back into his cheerful persona once he was back within her earshot.

"Hey! Not a bad pick, eh?"

Mikaela perked up from looking at the wheel when she heard Bobby returning.

"Yeah! Real nice," she agreed. "I've been looking at this one for a couple minutes and I'm definitely liking it. What price were you thinking?"

Bobby scratched his chin, eyeing the strange vehicle. "Well... this is a classic '76 Camaro, original interior, working AC and radio..."

She nodded, unintentionally tensing her hands on the wheel.

"... I'd say it'd be a steal for five thousand."

Mikaela's heart sank. "Can't go over four," she confessed.

Bobby sucked air through his teeth and shook his head a bit. "I'm sorry, Mikaela, but my prices are low as they're gonna get for a car this fine."

She pouted back at the wheel. She knew she shouldn't be pushing things, but something about this car really spoke to her.

"Aw, come on," she bargained, "Just a little lower? What if I tackled the tougher fixer-uppers at my shop, took some weight off of Manny's back with all the other cars?"

Bobby gave an amiable chuckle at that. "You're good people, Miss Banes, but that's a tall order even for you."

"What if I threw in the parts?" she persisted. "You know my place is the best for supplies."

The salesman mulled it over, surveying all the other cars in the lot. Finally...

"Four thousand," he concluded, "And five hundred dollars worth of repairs for the others sitting 'round here."

"Yes!" cheered Mikaela, exiting the car in anticipation of filling out the paperwork. "God, thank you so much, you won't regret it, Mr. Bolivia-"

"Aw, nah," laughed Bobby, "like I said, get your first car here, that makes us family. I'm Uncle Bobby B to you now, pleasure's all mine. I know I got some damn hard-working family now."

He even offered to waive the registration forms, assuring her everything would be straightened out for her over the course of her repair work on the other vehicles. Little did Mikaela know that this was because he had no registered information on this car.

They made the exchange and she went to retrieve her schoolbag from her grandmother's truck, not wanting to wait another moment before taking her new ride out for a spin. It wasn't until she made her way back that she noticed the talisman lying in the dirt next to the Camaro's wheel.

Mikaela blinked in surprise, just then realizing why her backpack felt lighter than before. She picked it up off the ground and wiped the dirty side on her shorts, staring at it quizzically as she got into the car.

"How did you get out here?" she murmured.

Still, she reasoned, at least she found it before she ended up leaving it behind. She definitely didn't want Manny or Bobby handing it off to one of the salvage guys.

6. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

Bee sighs
    Here I thought I would have needed to break all the windows just to get him to lower the cost.

7. megatronski

megatronski Primaris

News Credits:
    At that moment, an F-22 jet soared over the dealership, triggering a powerful sonic boom. Every non-Cybertronian vehicle had it's windows blown out.

Starscream had flown over, not even realizing there was an Autobot above him.

8. Artork312

Artork312 The Robo-Chuvak

News Credits:
    "Hey, guys, catch! It's a good stuff!" Ramjet threw two barrels of oil to Wreckage and Blackout and after he rememberd Starscream's order, he transformed into his jet mode and turned up his boosters, planning to meet up with Screamer and have a chat with him. As he flew far eough, Ram-jay turned his comm on and called Starscream.

/Hey, Screamer! We've tried to find some info on the Cube, but it seems that those humies aren't that dumb. So, wanna some good oil? Cause I have some with me, got them from that copter's remains, that the big bozo and Wreck-oh shot down. Also, where you wanna meet up?/

9. Stonecrusher

News Credits:
    Unfortunately, Wreckage wasn't looking and it hit him on the head.

/OI!/

10. Devaron9

Devaron9 Man from another universe... IN THE FUTURE!

Blackout unleashed a devastating blast from his chest cannon, tearing through vehicles and soldiers alike.

/Ramjet, take out the tank division approaching from the west. Wreckage, block the entrance./

Blackout would then resume his conversation with Starscream, not noticing Lennox sneaking team out under the fence. Unfortunately, unseen to the soldiers, Scorponok had, and was now trailing them underground.

/The base has been sterilized, Starscream. What's our next site?/

11. Necromaster

Necromaster FEAR ME MORTALS

News Credits:
    Washington, DC. The Pentagon.

John Keller was a man who had been at his job for a long time. Though he was old, he was just as sharp as he had been in his heyday, never letting his encroaching age slow him down. During his tenure as Secretary of Defense he had seen a lot... but nothing quite like what he was about to brief the team of analysts at the Pentagon on. Greeted as he stepped into the conference room of the Pentagon, he looked out into the crowd at the odd 20-something men and women present. "They're all so young," he observed.

"They're the top subject matter experts, sir. They're recruiting right out of high school these days..."

"Ladies and Gentlemen... Secretary of Defense."

Keller stepped up to take his place at the podium. "Please be seated," he ordered.

"I'm John Keller," he introduced himself to the people present. "Obviously you're wondering why you're here. So these are the facts: At 1900 local time yesterday, SOCCENT Foward Operations base in Qatar was attacked. So far as we know, there were no survivors. The objective of the attack was to hack our military network. Not sure exactly what they're after, but what we do know is that they were cut off during the assault... which would lead us to assume that they're going to try again. No one's taken responsibility for the attack... and the only real lead we have so far is this sound."

A sound clip of something utterly alien played for the analysts present, something unlike any of which had ever heard before.

"That's the signal that hacked our network. NSA's working at full capacity to analyze it and intercept further communications but we need your help to find out who did this," he implored them. "You've all shown considerable ability in the area of signals analysis. We're on a hair trigger, people. The President has dispatched battleships in the Arabian gulf and the Yellow Sea. This is as real as it's ever going to get. Now I'm going to leave you to your officers in charge and break you into teams so you can start your work. Good luck to us all."

12. Devaron9

Maggie would shuffle out of the assembly hall and make her way to a small yet crowded room. Finding a computer, she would begin work on the strange code left over from the Qatar attack.

---

Desert, Qatar

Lennox and co would wander aimlessly through the desert, coming across a phone line.

"If we follow that, we should be able to find a village, hopefully a phone connected to that."

13. Stonecrusher

News Credits:
    "So... Anybody have any idea what just happened?" one soldier asked.

"Well, the base was attacked by several massive unidentifiable weapons of unknown origin," another replied matter of factly.

"Anybody else think that those things were goddamn alive? One of them called Cpt Lennox out on shooting it!"

"With as little information as we have, only one thing is certain..." the soldier sighed, "that was quite the unusual encounter."

14. Devaron9

"Well they seemed to be communicating" Lennox sighed.

The group would pass the sign.

Behind them, the burrowing Scorponok would accidently knock into the sign, sending it toppling.

15. Stonecrusher

News Credits:
    "The hell was that?"

16. Devaron9

"Who knows?"

Scorponok's tail would slip out of the ground, dangling in mid-air, aiming it's blade at Lennox's back.

17. Stonecrusher

News Credits:
    "WHOAH!" A random soldier shouted, firing upon the bladed tail.

((I know Epps had this line, but it's unnotable enough that it could be said by anyone.

So there. I said it.))

18. Devaron9

The tail retreated into the ground before rising back up and impaling a soldier, before dragging him down.

Lennox and several soldiers ran as the giant mechanical Scorpion burst out of the ground.

"GO! GO!"

19. Stonecrusher

News Credits:
    In the desert, very few villages stay up for longer then a few years. It was a harsh life here, compared to the cities, but in spite of this and the political climate of the region, this particularly small village was quite peaceful...

Until a group of US soldiers came barreling in, followed close behind by what appeared to be a massive metal scorpion.

20. Devaron9

"GET INDOORS!" yelled Lennox as Scorponok fired a blast from one of his claws, sending a trio of rockets at one of the villages buildings.