Transformers: TV Spots

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Witwicky Camaro, Aug 3, 2007.

1. Witwicky Camaro

Witwicky Camaro Sabbatical Is Required

News Credits:
    After watching the movie (a month ago), a whole lot of TV Spots popped up and I was still reeling from the "awesome-ness" of the film (I'll not beat a dead horse here), but I was wondering if anyone knows the exact number of TV Spots made for comercials so far? There are only about 3 of them posted on the official website.

And Lookie! I finally figured out how to put a singature on my signature section, only I've lost Mikaela's quote in exchange for it. :cry 

The TV Spots:

.Hidden
    .Guardian - [completely different from "Freak out"/Bumblebee speaks Spot]
    .Discovery
    .Destiny
    .Join the Team (Recent July 2007 TV Spot shown on Cartoon Network during Ben 10)
    .Compressed Theatrical Trailer
    .Destiny
    .Freak Out
    .Vibrations
    .Get in the car
    .Army (Military themed TV Spot)
    .Declare
    .What I've Done Themed TV Spot
    .The Island Themed TV Spot (Bonecrusher Transforms)

[Official TV Spots Titles]:

TV SPOT #1
    "Hidden"

TV SPOT #2
    "Destiny"

TV SPOT #3
    "Discovery"

TV SPOT #4
    "Declare"

TV SPOT #5
    "Vibration"

TV SPOT #6
    "Friendship"

TV SPOT #7
    "Freak Out"

TV SPOT #8
    "Untitled I"

TV SPOT #9
    "Untitled II"

TV SPOT #10
    "Event"

TV SPOT #11
    "Army"

TV SPOT #12
    "Everything Changes"

2. 80Datsun210

80Datsun210 Well-Known Member

Witwicky, here's a list of links I put together just before the movie was released. Last couple of weeks before the movie, I was adding updates daily, but some of them may be redundant (and I'm sure some may be broken now). Oh, and not all are TV spots, some are trailers, some are interviews, some are excerpts.

Sam and Mikaela in Sector 7 car:

TV spot from Nick at Night:

"Transformers" theme by Black Lab, music video. Pretty cool.

This is kinda interesting: a video/image mashup someone put together; includes what looks to be an ILM screen test for a transforming car.

Josh Duhamel Looks Embarrassed Talking About Transformers On Today Show:

Includes more of Jazz and Ratchet in action, and Bumblebee following Sam on a bike (driving on the sidewalk!)

This is an MTV spoof reminiscent of what they did to the Council of Elrond, but it contains a little more footage of Optimus Prime transforming, and is pretty funny:

Transformers: maybe different video clip

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" Transformers trailer tv spot ALL IN ONE (1 of 3) (10 minutes!)

"He's the sickest jet you've ever seen in your life." —Shia LaBoeuf on Starscream (MTV interview)

Transformers trailer tv spot ALL IN ONE (2 of 3) (7:44)

Optimus Prime & Bonecrusher battling on freeway; and I think a tiny hint of Jazz transforming.
    (Transformers trailer tv spot ALL IN ONE (3 of 3))

6/26:
    Japanese trailer:

Blackout:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016
  3. Witwicky Camaro

News Credits:
    Oh, man! So many to watch! Thanks a bunch 80Datsun210!

4. 80Datsun210

No prob. Oh, the joys and freedoms of being underemployed...:rolleyes2 

5. Witwicky Camaro

News Credits:
    Okay, so I watched the videos, most of them I watched on TFW2005 post (the one entitled "Bumblebee Speaks" stops about half way [in the middle] when you watch it), most trailers I had seen when I went searching for TF TV Spots myself (still pretty exciting to watch nevertheless) and I think my favorite Clip on here is "Spike+Bumblebee" (When Sam is trying to keep his dad inside the house and Optimus ruins the yard. Bumblebee was hillarious!) "MTV Exclusive Footage", totally rocked my socks off, and the "Japanese Trailer", though its quality could be so much better. A lot of them were removed due to "Violations" according to the brief notice left in the videos wake.

YouTube is either cracking down on people posting Bootleg footage from theaters or just catching the few unfortunate persons who have them in their profiles. Others I had downloaded from RottenTomatoes.com (the IGN hosted vidoes). You got the TV Spot using a part of the score from The Island twice ("that's ailen, that ain't friendly!").

But all in fall, enjoyed your selection!

---- Witwicky Camaro.

PS: Do you know where I can download the "Before its Too Late (Goo Goo Dolls)" and "MTV Exclusive Footage (00:59)" videos or it that just plain unavailable?

6. lonegamer

lonegamer Lurking in your midst

The ones I'm looking for are the more recent ones after the release and so far I can only remember three. One aired during "Daily Show with Jon Stewart", using the instrumental portion of Linkin Park's "What I've Done" with "My name is Optimus Prime" (TF LOVE) and the other two had trailer music.

7. Witwicky Camaro

News Credits:

That one would be very nice to listen to (even download) but try looking for it on YouTube and its like trying search for a Needle in a Haystack! Everyone has either made their own TV Spot or recorded and posted the same exact ones! Its really annoying!

I was looking for the one that uses the qoutes "Jump in, hang on (Mikaela [hanging onto Bumblebee's door]: Oh my God!"), join the team!" And uses Optimus Primes quote as they do an upclose on Bumblebee's face, "Its you and me!" Before showing the title card "TRANSFORMERS" and the other stuff read off quickly by the announcer. Have you tried searching it on Google (Key words Transformers TV Spots: "My Name is Optimus Prime..." [with or without quations]?

8. lonegamer

lonegamer Lurking in your midst

Using Google makes searching on YouTube simpler. If searching on YouTube was needle in a haystack, then searching on Google is needle in a hay field.

9. Witwicky Camaro

News Credits:
    I'll drink to that. I've spent countless hours searching Google for stuff and only rarely ending with success. You notice Ask.com isn't any different either. If anything they give you lesser results or just carbon copy results from Google.

Alas, I'd suggest searching the Haystack as opposed to the Hay Field, I guess. Lesser pains.

10. 80Datsun210

Anyone else remember a time BEFORE we had search functions like Google?? How did we live? :rolleyes2  (It may be searching for a needle in a haystack, but at least you have a metal detector!) :lol