Transformers Trilogy released next on the 13th?

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Dark Autobot, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Dark Autobot

Dark Autobot Child of G1

Does anyone believe the rumor of Transformers Trilogy coming out next Tuesday? I seen it on Comicbookmovie.com. Its hard for me to believe but the kid in me from G1 will be at Best Buy to see....who knows....but I have not seen any commercials etc..... we know this is coming out eventually but....anyone else here of this?

Til all are one

2. Albershide

Albershide Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  3. Dark Autobot

Dark Autobot Child of G1

I seen it there too....and on Best Buy....etc...but my friend who works at Best Buy....don't put to much stock in it....though it has a UPC number already....I just would think we woulda seen commercials etc....unless this is just the 3 movies solo....and not any bonuses....I want bonuses....for DOTM.....the Ultimate Edition....etc.....I'm 33 and still live for Tranformers....either way....I will buy it....2morrow I will buy Darkness Rising after my Dentist appt.....why ....I'm a TF Geek....and grew up w Peter Cullen as a father figure w that voice of his...

Til all are one

4. Albershide

Albershide Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There are no bonuses for DOTM in the UK edition of the trilogy. It is confirmed. And there is no reason that the US edition will have one. The latest rumor is that the special edition will be released on January 24.

5. Dark Autobot

Dark Autobot Child of G1

yeah....I heard that one....but it was just a solo DOTM version and the Ultimate ED....is yet to be determined....no matter Hasbro know's what they are doing....and that is getting $$$$$ out of the many of us who love Transformers....I got 2 $10 off coupons for the Ultimate Edition I want to use ....which don't expire til next summer. I don't think the UPC's match for the coupon and the possible release next Tuesday....a week after Darkness Rising....

Til all are one