Transformers Trilogy on the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by dx000, Jul 6, 2007.

1. dx000

dx000 Member

http://www.beyondhollywood.com/megan-fox-already-signed-for-transformers-sequel/

and

http://www.beyondhollywood.com/transformers-2-and-3-sequels-on-the-way/

Why are there so many haters? This movie was off the chain and one of the best movies that I have ever seen in my entire life. All the action was breathtaking and exhilarating. The Decepticons and Autibots were all perfect.

Everyone is complaining about there is not enough charcter development for the Autobots and Decepticons and I agree but they have Transformers 2 and Transformers 3 to make. Both movies will be excellent because they already handled the plot and we will definately see more Autobots and Decepticons this time around so chill. Its just the 1st movie in the trilogy just like Spiderman 1 and Pirates 1, they had to handle the basics and such first and in the 2 sequels, they were action packed and developed the story well. And look at Lord of the Rings, the 1st one set it all up and after that look at the other 2 sequels.....now you know what i mean, dont you? All the great midair transforming and great fight scenes in the first one were all great and long and people are still complaining. Its the 1st movie and they gave us something like that, you guys should be happy. Im expecting a war in the 3rd movie, because it was hinted in the 1st one that Megatron wants to build an army. Maybe he can turn into Galvatron. Why cant you people go to the movie and enjoy one of the best movies ever instead of going to just nitpick and complain on the boards? This was a perfect movie that had everything plus more. In Transformers 2, youll get more character development and more fight scenes, maybe Starscream and Megatron will argue more. In Transformers 3, expect a strailght action packed Autobots vs Decepticons war movie, maybe a starscream betrayal.

2. snakeeyes

snakeeyes Member

good point

good point. I'm just so picky with movies now a days. overall, I was pleased with transformers the movie. But ever since watching it, all I do now is dream of ways that it could have been even better.

Eg: replace "all spark god/life giving machine- with the classic transformer theme: the quest for energy.

-more robots less humans

-less funnies, more destruction

-less human babble, more on transformer history and plans for world domination.

Can't help it. but hey, on the brighter side, the movie must have been really good to have me thinking about it so much.

3. a person

a person Is not amused.

News Credits:
    Linky not working

4. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    busted link, and yes people should stop complaining. the first movie set the grounds for a trilogy.

5. drippy

drippy is a freethinker.

If this was one of the best movies you've EVER seen in your entire life...

You need to see a lot more movies.

6. Liege Prime

Liege Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Or you are a really big TF fan and post of TF forums.

7. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    There's no best or worst movie, it's all just personal taste, if this is someone's favorite movie - well, that's fine

8. drippy

drippy is a freethinker.

What?

As an aside, I enjoyed the movie. It was entertaining. But it was by no means the best movie EVER (for the majority of movie goers).

9. Turnpike

Turnpike Brawl is my bee-otch

It may not be the best film (close to it), but it sure was the most fun I've had in a long time, watching a movie in the theaters. Nothing beats seeing giant @#%$ing robots on the silver screen.

10. Liege Prime

Liege Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I was just saying that if you were a HUGE TF fan this movie is going to automatically have a lot of bonus point in your mind if you like the designs. So, if you are a huge fan, this could have more of an impression and emotional impact then the majority of movies a TF fan has seen, making there opinion very positive.

11. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    Wow. First post and the opening line is "Why are there so many haters?"

I think we should fight about this film for AS LONG AS WE POSSIBLY CAN.

12. drippy

drippy is a freethinker.

Just to play Devil's Advocate, why does being a fan equate to automatically thinking the movie get "bonus points?"

Wouldn't being a fan of all things Transformers to date mean that if anything, I'm going to be more critical of something by and large so different?

13. Ktulu

News Credits:
    People still argue over shit in the very first Star Wars, so I figure we've got 30 more years to go at the least

14. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    I'm gonna go pick a fight about which tape is blue. Anyone who disagrees with me is a HATER!!!!1111

15. jazzmasta32

jazzmasta32 Well-Known Member

c'mon lets not start flaming.

I liked the movie, but its not the BEST movie in MY eyes. It may be the best for other people, just not me, but i loved it.

16. Ktulu

News Credits:
    OK you take that side of the internet, I'll take this one *points ambiguously*

17. smkspy

smkspy is one nice fucking kitty

It was good movie, but some people love it and some people hate it. The people who dislike it have just as much right to complain about it as the the people who love it. Don't like it, go live in a cabin alone in the woods.

Welcome to the boards BTW!

18. dx000

dx000 Member

I said it was ONE of the best movies ever not THE best. Ill got new links up guys.
    ^Thanks for the welcome man.

19. drippy

drippy is a freethinker.

Flaming?

20. jazzmasta32

jazzmasta32 Well-Known Member

the people who love it dont complain, so they are less annoying.:D