Transformers Trilogy on Blu-Ray, DVD - Dec. 13, 2011

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Janitor, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Janitor

Janitor Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    What's good everyone? I found this on Amazon. I tried searching the boards and couldn't find any other info elsewhere:

Blu-Ray @ $47.99 USD
    DVD @ $29.99 USD

*Now I know there's other threads dedicated to various TF Movie releases, such as Transformers Ultimate Collection (signed by Michael Bay, out Jan 31, 2012) and also the Limited Edition (with the transforming head), but this one's neither. If this is just the three bare-bones movies :mad  packed together, a la the TFTM/ROTF set, someone please shed some light and my apologies for getting everyone's hopes up!

• News Credit News Credit x 1
  2. KnightHawkke

KnightHawkke Flynn Lives TFW2005 Supporter

well.. I guess If they are going to spew forth another 2 Bay films might as well wait to get the super duper uber pack when that is over with.

Until then, will just watch dotm on ppv once.

3. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The product information for both the DVD and Blu-Ray versions has this listed as only having 3 discs, so that's only one disc per film. And I can't imagine that they're going to be able to get each movie, plus all the features that required an extra disc in the previous Special Editions, on only one disc each. Given that, I'd suspect this is just a bare-bones release of the trilogy and we've still got a bit of a wait for a Special Edition Trilogy Collection and/or a Special Edition of just Dark of the Moon.

4. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have to agree, its best to wait. There's no need to be the first one to buy it.

Besides who knows, you might get a better deal with better features, after the holidays.

Also, just think about, if (a big if) the 4th movie is made, would you want to buy all four movies in a pack, instead of 3 movies in pack? (Don't know if the 4th movie is confirmed.)