Transformers : TransTech Animated

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Sage o' G-fruit, Mar 8, 2009.

1. Sage o' G-fruit

Sage o' G-fruit Critics gonna critique

News Credits:
    This will be a FanFic set in my own TransTech universe, but with Animated characters. :) 

FanFic starts next post, just wanted to tell you guys what it's all about.

2. Sage o' G-fruit

News Credits:
    Chapter One

The Slums of Kaon

Jetstorm looked to his left. The mob was gaining on him, loaded with illegal weapons, harvested from weapon peddlers in the Kaon Marketplace. He could be flying, as the experimental technology that had transformed him and his brother into aerial bots allowed him to fly without wings in robot mode, not that he HAD wings in robot mode, for that matter.

Ratchet, the Autobot head scientist, had guessed that the wings stored in his legs, and the guiders on his arms, generated an anti-gravity field, which, in turn, gave him a sort of ant-gravity thing, or whatever Ratchet had been telling him before he noticed some shiny things on the table. Of course, being a young bot, he touched them, and Ratchet had yelled. So what if his lab blew up? That wasn't Jetstorm's problem.

Back to the matter at hand. Jetstorm wasn't flying, because, even though he was young, he could guess that if he flew, and someone shot him down. he would be in a lot of pain, and trouble. So he ran, occasionally using his anti-gravity generators to dodge laser fire. Why exactly they were angry was no surprise. They lived in the slums of Kaon, which was a giant slum, so the slums of a slum had to be horrible. When a rich city bot like Jetstorm came along, who could afford several upgrades, like some shiny new decals, and wearing his new Guardian of Axiom Nexus insignia, they must've snapped. No blaming them, anyway. The Decepticons, the army of the planet Cybertron, were off fighting a war with an unknown species, so he wasn't getting any backup from, say, Starscream, Jetstorm's combat trainer.

Jetstorm was fully aware that he could call upon his elemental power of ice, but he didn't think that would be useful in close combat with these goons. "So," Jetstorm thought, "This looks like a job for Safeguard, if only Jetfire was around. Looks like I'm just going to have to open our empathy link, and, if I die, he dies with me. Ah well, sacrifices must be made to preserve this perfect face."

Axiom Nexus

Jetfire was uneasy. His brother had opened their empathy link, at the same time he had opened it to check on him. Usually, one opened it, and the other was treated to a jarring vision as to the other's predicament, but when both links were opened at the same time, then the two could form Safeguard.

This had happened once before, when Jetfire was defeating the invading Ice Warriors, and Jetstorm was turning dangerous asteroids in to breakable chunks of ice. Both thought the other was on standby, and they both opened the Empathy Link. At that moment, Safeguard appeared at the asteroids and broke them all, then teleported to the Ice Warriors, and defeated their leader.

But now, the link was murky, and a black hole had appeared in Jetfire's room. Jetfire thought that this was part of the process, that the two would soon become Safeguard. But this didn't happen. Instead, a hand, black from reaching through the hole, reached out, and pulled Jetfire through!

3. Strarf

Strarf Crystal Convoy no more TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    This seems very interesting, wonder what'll happen next.

4. Anodythe

Anodythe Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Oops, sorry, wrong number.

5. Cyberwolf1980

Cyberwolf1980 Deceptus Templar C-Dub TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Indeed quite interesting. Oddly, in the next part of my Transtech, I am adding the appearance of an Animated character. Perhaps a couple...

6. Crazymadman

Crazymadman Dewbot leader

i like it. very insteresting story line.

7. Mini-Bot

Mini-Bot Blackout Fan Girl

:popcorn  I like this, keep it coming Sage! :thumb 

8. Sage o' G-fruit

News Credits:
    The Dark Room

Jetfire looked up. He was in a large room that seemed endless because of the darkness, with a single light illuminating the area where he lie, like the interrogation room that the Axiom Nexus Guard had.

"Vell, you're awake. I can tell you that getting you through that hole vas not easy. Next time, submit a little easier."

Jetfire knew that voice. The figure stepped out of the darkness, to reveal General Blitzwing, the Decepticon Drone Field Commander. Blitzwing had 2 alternate modes, so as to be able to command more types of drones that way. He had a red face in his helmet, which he never took off, and his seeker missile cannons were jutting up behind him, like horns.

"Your master told me everyting. How you helped him vith his two forms, so he could try to destroy the infrastructure of the TransTech government. Your brother vill be here shortly, the mob I hired to catch him will be here soon to place him in the Dark Room. You vill all lay here until somevun confesses. Goodbye."

And with that, Blitzwing shut the door, leaving Jetfire alone...except for a dark figure in the corner.

9. Crazymadman

Crazymadman Dewbot leader

can't wait to see what happens next! :popcorn 

10. Mini-Bot

Mini-Bot Blackout Fan Girl

Ooooo scary Blitzwing. :p  Can't wait for the next chapter.