Transformers Trailer Screen Captures

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Tony_Bacala, May 1, 2009.

1. HIM666fan

HIM666fan DINOBOT

News Credits:
    I did see that 4 lights falling to the depths but then you only see 3 when bringing MEG back to life im still stuck on how they are already in there constructicon modes... i guess thts me asuming those 4 bots are the same 4 bots that blew up the carrier.

2. Paxtin

Paxtin ...

Yeah that crossed my mind as well. But then agian, these two shots may have been edited together for the trailer. The scene where he's sucking up the sand might be when he's just starting up his turbine. The part with Mud flying into his maw may actually be a scene that comes sometime later when he's at full suck.

3. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This ain't no g1.

p.s. Devastator was a 5 limb combiner in energon.

4. HIM666fan

HIM666fan DINOBOT

News Credits:
    yes and i understand this... but the point is why would they go about making a TOY already and miss out ONE important piece.. dosent seem logical thats kidna what i was getting at... but u are right i guess its one thing we will have to wait and see about

5. samtastic

samtastic Herald of Wheelie

could just be that their earth vehicle armor has been blown off. that guy whom the fallen blows arm off looks just like Blackout - minus his Earth helicoptish shell.

6. Kraken

Kraken Is a vegiesaurus, Lex. Veteran

News Credits:
    Nah, that's Barricade.

7. Kranix2k

Kranix2k Spare me this mockery!! TFW2005 Supporter

They sure have done a great job of making each new trailer a little bit better than the previous, I'll give them that. Now I really, really, REALLY wanna see this movie.

Yes, Megan Fox is trying very hard to win the "Hottest piece of ass in an action movie" award yet again.....and is succeeding quite well I must say.

Megatron's revival scene was quite awesome. Bad ass squared.

Optimus surely is getting knocked around the scenes this time around, isnt he?

So its one of the twins that's on the business end of the Constructicons "mega-Hoover"? Sweet! I hate them anyway.

8. kjeevahh

kjeevahh n/a

News Credits:
    no, it is mixmaster

9. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I thought that too, but my only question was, Where did they scan the vehicles, if their first entry into our planet was straight into the ocean where Megatron was.

10. PrimePower04

PrimePower04 I got the touch!

Indeed, he looks real cool crouched up and unloading his machine gun...I was worried he wouldn't be doing any fighting!

11. hailgalvatron

hailgalvatron Chinese food !!!

i have a feeling soundwave or ravage reconstruct megatron while he is on the bottom of the ocean, thats why he looks like a tank already and thats why ravage comes out of the water. When you think about it, if they just pulled megs out of the water as-is, he would be a jumbled mess with no leg or arm, then they would have to drag him around till they fixed him up.

12. Paradigm-Shift Prime

Paradigm-Shift Prime Unit Warrior TFW2005 Supporter

Thanks for these. Actually not a whole lot new revealed with them, unlike the last set.

13. HIM666fan

HIM666fan DINOBOT

News Credits:
    thast pretty good right there i thought somthing like that as well... it must be that soundwave locates him and begins to repair him underwater then enter the constructicons to actually activate him as in the scene from the trailer makes sense to me now!! if thats what actually happens well we will just have to wait and see lol i really hope there some incredible suprises and some bots they actually didnt list

14. Magnamuz

Magnamuz Active Member

Does anyone has the link to the HD download of the trailer??? Yahoo throws a .qtl file, don't know.

15. GTO

GTO New Member

I don't want to be a bother, but my College's internet blocks the links for the screen captures, so I was wondering if someone can just attach some to their posts for me? That's the only way I could view them. =(

Thanks in advance! =D

16. Nutcrusher

Nutcrusher Decepticon

News Credits:
    Something tells me that the Devastator sequences are still not complete. The lighting and the color on Devastator seems odd, as in it doesn't look like it's gone through the usual dirtyfication that Transformers robots get in the movie. Maybe it's just me.

*Oh. The Fallen has teeth.

17. Janeails22x

Janeails22x Collector & Customizer

News Credits:
    QUOTE:
    "I thought that too, but my only question was, Where did they scan the vehicles, if their first entry into our planet was straight into the ocean where Megatron was."

What if the protoforms sink to the bottom, see Megs, "Oh SNAP!", come up to the land (China, maybe?), scan some uber sweet contructionaryisified vehchicular forms, and head back to the depths where they all strike an uber sweet pose?

Possible. All I can say is that there better be a continuity there.

18. jtfire

jtfire Well-Known Member

thank you for those - they are great

19. Nerdicon

Nerdicon Caffene=Energon

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Awesome. Can't wait.

20. DECEPTIKONBRAWL

DECEPTIKONBRAWL Autocepticon

see the part with the constructions under water? well this should answer all those questions about why megs is in his new form.they probably already rebuilt him cause you see megs jump up,gruntand you see electricity on him when long haul turns the light on.