Transformers Trailer on PS3

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by fla_Omega_Supreme, Mar 22, 2007.

1. fla_Omega_Supreme

fla_Omega_Supreme Last line of Defense

Just a small bit on news i guess...didn't see it reported yet. The trailer has become available for Download on the PS3's online store.

2. TimothyVernon

TimothyVernon Well-Known Member

... link

3. McBradders

McBradders James Franco Club! Moderator

The clue is in the words in fla_Omega_Supreme's post.

PLAYSTATION 3 ONLINE STORE.

4. godsenddeath

godsenddeath . TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Unless you're reading this thread on a PS3, a direct link isn't much use.

5. Matrix Soul

Matrix Soul Skull 4 reporting in!

News Credits:
    ... Check your PS3... if you have one... Which can now easily be found for the small price tag of $599!! I don't think the TF trailer is worth that price tag, but that's just me

6. godsenddeath

godsenddeath . TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:

:lolol 

7. fla_Omega_Supreme

Was worth it for me....oh and the Blue Ray player, video games, backwards compatability with all my old games and DVD's/CD/CD-R/CD-RW/DVD-ROM etc., multi-media center, web browsing, VOIP, extra downloadable game content, being an affordable Super-Computer, and over-all awesomeness of not being a Bill Gates product had a little to do with it too :D  :stick:  j/k

Can't wait for the Transformers Game...pre-drool has begun

8. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Reason Has No Voice

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Don't waste your time. Believe me.

*downloads trailer*

9. fla_Omega_Supreme

Your a little unclear there...waste time on what???????????????????????

10. 03Mach1

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Defense of your purchase of the PS3. Take a gander around the video game forums sometime. It'll be clear as crystal.

11. Primus

Primus Beware, the modelers. Veteran

News Credits:
    Or not.

I downloaded the trailer in 1080p on my PS3 today. It looked really good but the compression was kind of crappy. I did catch it on the "nothing but trailers" HD channel on my dish network too and it looked really good there as well. I can't wait for this to come out on Blu-Ray.

12. 03Mach1

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Now I'm confused.

13. Matrix Soul

Matrix Soul Skull 4 reporting in!

News Credits:
    I guess what they are trying to say is that defending PS3 is a lost cause... It's one of the biggest flop from Sony

14. *Deathblade

*Deathblade Well-Known Member

see the post above mine.....on here and several other TF boards, bashing ps3 and worshipping wii are the resident past times....with a few exceptions....basically even though what you are saying is logical, and you bought a PS3 because you like it and consider it worth the money, a percentage of those that don't agree are excessively vocal to the point aroundabout calling you an idiot for buying one.

I DL the trailer but havent watched it yet.

15. McBradders

McBradders James Franco Club! Moderator

Take it to games and anime.

16. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Judging the Ps3 as the biggest flop so soon after its launch is like judging 360 on it's crappy first year. Played any FPSs on 360? Oh wait they're all FPSs. 480 bucks for a 360 with a 120 gig hard drive and no HDdvd support (the upcomming Zepher). All of a sudden 499 or 599 doesn't sound so bad. And given that the 360 had a horrible (not even a Resistance equivilant) lineup at launch, I wouldnt be so quick to jump on the sony-hating bandwagon just yet. But honestly, if you are fanboy, nothing will convince you. I made the great choice of having them all (except for Wii), and I'm happy. But for my money, I have gotten more playtime out of my PS3 mainly because I still have good Ps2 games to play, I'm adopting Blueray, and, ahem, I put all my downloaded movies HD and all on it's hardrive. Oblivion will add more to that soon. Seriously, in any forum, bitching about the PS3 sounds like a kid who bought a Gobot, trying to justify why Transformers suck, just because Transformers became so much more popular. PS3....Shitty launch, but it's not going anywhere. 360, shitty launch, and doing very well, but MS abandoned all their Xbox players to release it, and Sony is still very much supporting those late-adopters of the PS3.

Oh and... getting the xbox to work is part of the fun. I've gone through 2 of them already in 3 months time. Still got my original Ps3. I think it's a skewed perspective that the media has instilled on the gaming community, but it doesn't really matter, 360 is a great system, PS3 is also, and after the newness on the Wii wears out, people will stop buying it, like the Gamecube, and Zelda will be coming to a 360 or PS3 near you.

Anyway, good point, wrong forum, but yeah, Trailer looks nice, but I had already converted the HD PC one and had moved it over to my TV.

17. Primus

Primus Beware, the modelers. Veteran

News Credits:
    That certainly isn't what *I* was saying. I love the PS3. It's a great system.

I'm glad they released this trailer on the PS3 as well as the 360. Smart move.