Transformers Trailer also with Rocky Balboa....

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by ekocher, Dec 19, 2006.

1. ekocher

ekocher Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    according to the theater my brother works at one of the prints that comes out tomorrow has the trailer attached the new one that is.

2. nuopus

nuopus Well-Known Member

Eck at least it is coming out with another movie. I don't need to see the TF teaser that bad to see rocky! lol

3. Cory Bauer

Cory Bauer Well-Known Member

It's true. A source at Don Murphy's forum said as much.

4. thehuman0idtyph00n

thehuman0idtyph00n New Member

Transformers Trailer attached to Rocky Balboa

I went to a evening showing of Rocky Balboa with not much intention of watching it, just another movie with friends ya know. Then they roll some trailers and the second to last one was the new transformers trailer. It was just amazing seeing for the first time on the big screen and I was really shocked cuz I remember reading the trailer was going to be attached on to "Night at the Museum". I'm so glad I went to see the movie cuz for one I wouldn't have experienced it with all those crazy rocky fans and they cheered too! Just seeing it on the big screen makes it more amazing than seeing it on the computer moniter. Anywayz, Rocky was a good movie, its worth seeing. Alrite post away guys.
    O on an added note....and I didn't catch the trailer online until tonite, I was waiting to see it in theatres. Adios.

5. Lt.col. alexander powers

Lt.col. alexander powers threat level Gamma

Do I really need to see the Rocky Balboa movie so I can catch the trailer?!
    Man, there's a limit to the amount of pain I can endure for my beloved transformers…

6. Hendo

Hendo New Member

yea I wasn't especting to see the trailer before Rocky either. It was SOOOOO much better to see it on the big screen with the blasting surround sound. I watched it on the net as soon as I got home and it wasn't nearly as good.

As for the movie that it came for... if you liked the origional Rocky you'll love the new one. Rocky V was a disgrace. This one ended the series the way it should have.