Transformers Trading Card Game!

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Firststrike, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Firststrike

Firststrike New Member

I've been planning this for a long while and decided to see if I could get some help... Well, if any of you guys (or gals) out there also like to play card games or have some ideas for a card game for Transformers please let me know!

Once I have finished a 'rough draft' of the Rulebook and some of the cards, I can post them here too.

I'm totally open to thoughts and suggestions for this as of current so please ask/suggest or just give a little opinion on it if you'd want too!

Also, I'm looking for a good template for the cards, if anyone has suggestions or would like to make one for me please PM me and I can check it out, and might even be able to make it worth your while too.

I put my Optimus Prime (base idea) card up. Once I do get a new template I'll be updating this to be more accurate.

Attached Files:

2. takarei

takarei auto bot wanderer

plz oh plz tel me the rules are based off of the yugi oh rules

3. Firststrike

Firststrike New Member

No, it's not. It has a couple similarities but the gameplay is meant to be different. I've actually been taking some from all the card games (rule-wise) and putting them together, like that battles are done in a similar way to YGO but you can have Squads like in Naruto, etc.

Like I said, once I finish the rules I will post the Rulebook and you all can check it out.

4. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Since you're looking to have a group discussion and seeking help, Creative General Discussion will be a better place for this thread.

When you have some more designs, feel free to start a thread in Fan Art. When you have a set of cards actually physically printed, post a thread in Customs. :) 

5. Firststrike

Firststrike New Member

Okay, I wasn't actually sure where to post it.

6. Firststrike

Firststrike New Member

Also, if anyone could help, I need some symbols for each of the Elements. My idea is (for example for Fire) have a symbol not much bigger then the Fire symbol on the Yugioh card look like it has Fire in it and have Fire written in Cybertronian (or just some random Cybertronian symbol) could anyone help with that?