Transformers: ToyCast

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by TFG1Podcast, Aug 20, 2009.

1. TFG1Podcast

TFG1Podcast Geek Cast Radio Network

News Credits:
    This was an idea I'd had because I wanted to do an original podcast idea and there are already a ton of TF news podcasts. A majority of us are Transformers Toy Collectors these days and I thought it'd be an awesome idea to have a podcast just discussing our collections. Each episode there's myself and 2 other hosts we each pick 1 toy to talk about. It's basically friends getting together to talk about toys. It's very laid back for the most part. So far a regular slew of co hosts have joined me. They include:

Optimus Scourge
    Peaugh
    Protoman
    General Tekno
    Big Bad Boombox
    Optimus Solo

If you want to check it out you can go here

If anyone wants to co host on the show email me at tfg1podcast@gmail.com There are really no set record dates or release times. My original plan was once a month, because I know everyone is very busy. However I thought that there'd be one day within 30 that 2 or 3 of us could get together and do an episode. It's been awesome doing this podcast as well as all the other podcasts I do. If anyone wants to check out the other TF and non TF podcasts I do you can click me

Hope everyone gives ToyCast a listen. :D 

2. TFG1Podcast

News Credits:
    So Transformers ToyCast is still going strong. Currently I'm planning for the 25th episode find out details here

3. TFG1Podcast

News Credits:
    Hey TFW peeps... there's only 2 days left to either call in to our voicemail line or email a mp3 in to tftoycast@gmail.com the voicemail # is 502-526-5821...

you might ask why are they asking us to do this? well we are having our 25th episode of the podcast soon. I was wanting the fans to either email or call in and tell us in 1 minute or less who your most favorite of all time TF figure is.

Again the deadline is this tuesday November 10th