Transformers Toy Expierences

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by The Smirker, Aug 23, 2016.

1. The Smirker

The Smirker I Hate Sam Darnold

Have you ever had a such a great life with transformers? How was your first transformer? The best one? Share it down, and radio your perceptors down to the thread below.

2. Slave IV

Slave IV more wealth than you can imagine!

Now is definitely the best time ever for Transformers fans. If you have an open mind to all the options including 3Ps, there are tons of options ranging from the shitty $5 Hasbro toy you can get at Walmart to the super high end $100+ stuff.

I don't remember what my first Transformer was but it was probably G1 Soundwave, Wheeljack, Bumblebee or Megatron. Soundwave has always been one of my favorites from G1 to MP.

The best one that made the biggest impression was G1 Jetfire, which was a re-purposed Macross Valkyrie. Only problem was it was so much better than the other Transformers it kind of ruined the rest for me until just recently. XTB Megatron is now one of my all time favorites because they are the first and still only to do what I thought would be impossible...Make an amazing looking G1 Megatron that transforms and looks better than he ever did in the toons while still remaining faithful to the original design.