transformers toy buying

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by optimus92x, Jan 20, 2007.

1. optimus92x

optimus92x Banned

does anybody know what should i buy 10th aniversery dinobot rattrap megatron cheetor or cybertron quickmix classics double pack megatron optimus prime titaiam prime or megatron or jetfire or alternators prime or alternators ravage

2. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Get whatever you want I Recomened you Quickmix ... and Stripmine Awesome Figure

3. pscoop

pscoop Dead inside

News Credits:
    From that list I would pick Alt Ravage, but that's just me :thumb 

4. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    Skip the tits op and megs. they where the only ones that fall apart if you look at them funny.

Two pack prime and op...you are not missing much bith figures are lacking.

With the BW figures if you are a fan pick your fave.

I'd personally go with an ALT if you have just one. And go with ravage(if its the new one thats a cat not a cat headed humanoid) then you can show off to the rest ofus still waiting for it to arrive.

Thanx
    Transbot90210

5. WhiteMocha

WhiteMocha Well-Known Member

I'd skip Titanium Prime and the 2-pack. They're disappointing.

I like Alt Prime but he's not for everyone. I don't know much about Beast Wars, so I can't really say about those. I think I've heard mostly positive stuff about 10th Anniversary BW Megatron, though.

I think you're almost certain to be happy with Classics Voyage Megatron, Jetfire, Quickmix, or Alt Ravage. They're all nice figures.

6. chazparks

chazparks Well-Known Member

From that list I would say you should buy some commas or at the very least some line returns between items.

I liked the 2 pack Megatron and the DVD was interesting (not great by any means though).

The 10th Anniversary Megatron and Primal two pack is better than the standalone characters.

7. Optimus Prime Super Mode

Optimus Prime Super Mode Autobots

The optimus prime Titanium is a very nice model so is the jetfire. I do also like the jetfire cybertron but thats just me :) 

8. fschuler

fschuler Post Count Inflated With Hot Air TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    i think you should buy alternaterz prim or ravege or maybe on the 10th guys if that is what you like of course you may want to get something completely different in which case you should because its your money and not ours and we can only make suggestions based upon what you have indicated is available for your purchase and we have assumed that you would acutally want to buy one of the tfs that you have listed so we should just pick the one or ones that we would most like to have ourselves and then tell you what to buy