Transformers Tooth Tunes Toothbrush is Out

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Triformis, Nov 14, 2007.

1. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

Finally, finally, after many months of searching I found the fabled Tooth Tunes Prime brush at Target on an endcap near the registers. They also had many other new ones, such as the Star Wars one.

I just opened it and many of you shall most likely be disappointed to know that I am 98% certain it plays the theme song from "Transformers: Cybertron" (I've only seen the show once) and is interspersed with phrases from Prime, which are almost (if not exactly) identical to those contained witin the Prime Helmet.

Okay, I just compared my helmet to the brush and it's definitely not Cullen. It sounds more like the other guy in the other helmet, but it sounds as if he re-recorded at least some of the phrases because they're more "dynamic"-sounding if that makes any sense at all.

Why it doesn't say which theme song is in the brush and who says the phrases and why there's a pic of G1 Prime on the packaging (very misleading), I shall never know.....

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2007
  2. wrecker

wrecker Particle man

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    sweet old news

3. Otispq

Otispq Elocution Onymous

News Credits:
    Thanks for the details, as I wasn't sure if I was going to get that or the toothbrush and rinse cup combo. Now I do so yay!

4. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

Yay, not old news! Old news would be if someone had already reported this, which they didn't, hence it being front-paged, so :p  :) 

Well, I planned to post a pic of the receipt and item as proof, but *shrug*, it seems as though there's no love for the brush here, so I'm gonna be lazy and not bother. That being said, I'm off to pump music into my brain via my teeth!