Transformers Timelines question (Dawns of Future Past)

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by General Magnus, Aug 13, 2007.

1. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

After reading the epiloge and the part were Divebomb tells that those who knew about the Disc are dead, is he refering to all of them?( Cheetor, Ratrapp and Silverbolt knew about the disc), so did Rhinox and he was reborn again.

Is Divebom unware of them, he´s he telling the truth? Or this is just another plot hole in the comics?

2. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    He just thought they were all dead.

3. Sparky Prime

Sparky Prime Well-Known Member

I thought Divebomb meant everyone who knew about the message G1 Megatron left on the disk was dead.

4. CrockAlley

CrockAlley Gween donkey! Mine!

Here on these very boards, Pete Sinclair of BotCon said that that epilogue was meant to take place about 50-100 years after Beast Machines. If that makes any difference.

5. Optimus

Optimus Well-Known Member

Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Probably doesn't make a difference considering how long Cybertronians can live.

Anyway to quote Divebomb from the second to last page when asked about the disk:

Blackarachnia knew that the Ark's access codes were on the disk, but I don't think she knew anything else, such as G1 Megatron's message. BW Megatron and Ravage knew all of it's secrets. Tarantulas, the Tripredicus Council and the Maximal elders are possibilities as well.

More than likely the BM cast members are alive as most of them did not know all of what was on the disk.