Transformers themed gaming podcast-Discuss war for cybetron

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by radarhead, Jul 2, 2010.

1. radarhead

radarhead New Member

Hey TFW, shamless plug i know,
    Me and some friends do a fairly well edited and fairly comedic gaming podcast, and this weeks episode focuses for a large part on Transformers war for cybertron.
    All of us who do the show have played it and talk about the things we've enjoyed, funny moments in the campaign and the balance of multiplayer. Its all spoiler free, honest.
    More importantly as I'm the guy who spends 5 hours+ editing the damned thing, its dripping with love for transformers in this episode, hell the title for the ep is "More than meets the ears" not very original I know but ;) .

Anyway I'd be touched if anyone on here were to listen to the podcast, this episode in the very least, its a labour of love.

Get it here Gamerstardcast or in Itunes here .

Thanks, sorry for the shameless plug but after listening to the beginning, the discussion, and the outro I'm sure you'll understand why I felt the need to let fellow transformer fans know.

p.s Yes I also posted a pretty much identical thread on tfarchive but I struggle to stay original at the best of times!

2. Noizemaze

Noizemaze Ken

News Credits:
    I'm not entirely sure if this qualifies as advertising, but the general rule is that you can only promote your stuff in your signature.

3. Airspeed

Airspeed Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Im not sure if you are allowed advertise here,but anyway i am going to give it a listen,nice to hear what others think of the game.

4. radarhead

radarhead New Member

Apologies, ermm stupid question but how do i delete the thread?

5. Airspeed

Airspeed Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I just listened to it ,i thought it was transformers themed you only talked about it for like 10 mins,very disappointing

6. radarhead

radarhead New Member

Hmm, well its a gaming podcast at the end of the day. Transfomers intro alluding to speaking of it, speaking about it as a game for around 5 times length of every other game mentioned, and the constant berating of fellow podcasters of us to finsh up so we could go back to playing it...
    And of course outro and the edited in clips .
    I went as far as i could without alienating the 90% of people who listen to it who don't have any love for transformers (the fools). If its any conselation listening to it did convince atleast 3 people to email in and having heard our excitment to go buy it themselves.

The actual tf wfc conversation did actually go on for about 25 minutes but I edited it down to make it more manageable, 5 minutes were spent with my mates trying to catch me out about transformer lore :/, would have been funny for tf lovers but dead air for anyone else ;/.
    Apologies.