TRANSFORMERS THEME POP-ART by Talented Artist / A MUST SEE!!!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by stingray11, Jul 7, 2008.

1. stingray11

stingray11 Member

Hey guys!

I wanted to share with you an experience I had recently. For starters I am a BIG Transformers fan as many of you are, and Ebay is one of my major resources to locate those rare and unique pieces as well as a great place to meet those with that same passion for this genre.

With that being said, I recently purchased a Transformers Themed piece of art from an extremely talented and unique artist. He does some great work but you have see his masterpieces and know the story behind his work to know what I'm talking about.... Lets just say he built a robot to paint other robots...

He also donates 10% of the final price of his auctions are to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital who's mission is to find cures for children with catastrophic illnesses through research and treatment.

I emailed him and offered to post this thread, both his work and his purpose has inspired me and I wanted to share this with you.

Please feel free to visit his BLOG and EBAY STORE.

www.zanelle.com
    http://stores.ebay.com/StudioZanelle

Here is a current listing on Ebay starting at just $50 :)  & FREE SHIPPING!
    [EBAY]230268378630[/EBAY]

ADDED BONUS: If you buy or win one of his auctions mention this thread and receive a FREE (2.5x3.5) R2-D2 art card.

[​IMG]

2. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    That's kinda neat.

3. nkelsch

nkelsch Do you know this Icon? TFW2005 Supporter

Actually, some of his stuff is pretty cool!