Transformers, the Zodiac and light bulbs

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by ItsStarscream, Jul 16, 2009.

1. ItsStarscream

ItsStarscream ImmortalSeekerGod

Ok I get this weekly email from Strange Cosmos. Just some trivial email thingy...I just got one about Astrological signs and changing light bulbs. I read it, it was amusing. Then I thought about Transformers changing light bulbs (ok Im bored today LOL)... which got me thinking of which sign would some TF characters be?

Here's the email and I put in who I thought was which Transformer. I didn't give a suggestion for each one, just ones that came to mind...feel free to add..its a crack thread: (My TF character suggestions are G1)

ARIES: Just one. You want to make something of it?
    Starscream

TAURUS: One, but just try to convince them that the burned-out bulb is useless and should be thrown away.

GEMINI: Two, but the job never gets done -- they just keep discussing who is supposed to do it and how it's supposed to be done!
    Car brothers

CANCER: Just one. But it takes a therapist three years to help them through the grieving process.

LEO: Leos don't change light bulbs, although sometimes their agent will get a Virgo in to do the job for them while they're out.

VIRGO: Approximately 1.000000 with an error of +/- one millionth.
    Shockwave

LIBRA: Er, two. Or maybe one. No, on second thought, make that two. Is that okay with you?
    Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime

SCORPIO: That information is strictly secret and shared only with the Enlightened Ones in the Star Chamber of the Ancient Hierarchical Order.

SAGITTARIUS: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned-out light bulb?

CAPRICORN: I don't waste my time with these childish jokes.
    Megatron

AQUARIUS: Well, you have to remember that everything is energy, so....
    Perceptor

PISCES: Light bulb? What light bulb?
    Skywarp

2. jonatron26

jonatron26 Well-Known Member

ultra magnus is a capricorn. he cant deal with that now

3. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

The Transformers were created millions of years ago in another solar system, thus the constellations visible at the time of their creation would be radically different from those we see on Earth. Also: WTF?

4. omegagoalie

omegagoalie Cybertronian Puckstopper

Ebay:
    SAGITTARIUS: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned-out light bulb?

Sounds like Huffer to me.

5. Transfotaku

Transfotaku Transformer Otaku

Why do you insist on bringing FACTS into this crazy? Why, darn you, why?

Also, I don't get it either. I'm scratching my head going, "Huh?". But not just for the thread. I'm also wondering when the jokes are supposed to be funny (I assume it's between 3 and 4 AM, after 18 beers, when you find a yellow fire hydrant the height of humor).

Also, why does OP have Dirk from Gatchaman in their avatar, when they're a Starscream fan?

Too many perplexing questions!

:) 

6. ItsStarscream

LOL! And someone recognized my Avatar... ^_^ Dirk,Joe,Jason. Take your pick :p  Yup Im a major Starscream fan but was a G2 Condor Joe fan first off. :thumbs2:  Thought I'd have something different for a change then a SS avatar like Ive had (one pic or another) for years now. Course thats Joe from OVA (Ive seen it both ways; OVA/OAV) and that seems pretty hated in the Gatchaman fandom ... cant win for losing cause I loved the OVA Gatchman. LOL

And this thread is just a goof thread. I got a kick out of the Huffer comment. LOL

7. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

Well... what's the question?

8. ItsStarscream

Geez.... two people figured it out at least... hats off to you two!

Its; look at the comments for each Zodiac sign and in your opinion which TF character would the comment (and by default which sign they might be) sound most likely to come from. It wasn't suppose to be a serious thread. Just a joke thread....