Transformers: The Rise of Scourge

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Ratchets Hatch, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Ratchets Hatch

Ratchets Hatch Medic

News Credits:
    This is an idea I had for Transformers 4, which would be a continuation of DotM.

Sam is absent. Lennox and Epps remain as the requisite human characters, along with Optimus Prime and the other Autobots. A new group of Decepticons appear as the antagonists and focus of the story.

After Dotm, Optimus Prime, Bumblebee and the other Autobots remain on Earth and act as its guardians. A year later, they are still working with the Nest global alliance. Nest is fighting a human terrorist network that has been stealing Cybertronian technology and adapting it into weapons. Optimus Prime has fadapted to his new role as protector of Earth, but is still haunted by guilt over the death of Ironhide. Some new Autobots have arrived on Earth, along with a fledgeling group of Decepticons.

The troop of Decepticons is under the command of Blitzwing, who has proclaimed himself Megatron's successor. Tidal Wave, Lugnut, and the Combaticons are also part of the group. They make contact with the terrorist group and form an alliance. Blitzwing reveals that the Matrix can be used, along with modified hatchling pods, to create clones of existing transformers.

They send a strike team of humans and Decepticons to infiltrate Nest headquarters. They catch Optimus off-guard and a fight ensues. Optimus holds his own until the Combaticons combine and form Bruticus. Bruticus beats the crap out of Prime, smashing his energon blade in the process. Lugnut rips the matrix out of Prime's chest and is about to kill him, but the other Autobots show up just in time. The Decepticons get away with the matrix, along with a piece of Prime's blade.

Once Blitzwing has the matrix, he decides to use it to create evil clones of the Autobots. Lugnut believes they should clone the deceased Megatron, but Blitzwing refuses. Instead, he uses the piece of Prime's blade to create an evil clone of Optimus, thus we have... drumroll... SCOURGE!!!

Scourge ousts Blitzwing, declaring himself the new Decepticon leader. However, once he learns that he is merely an altered copy of the Autobot leader, he becomes obsessed with finding and killing Optimus Prime.

Scourge unleashes Tidal Wave and Bruticus on NYC in order to draw out Prime and the Autobots. The trap works, and while Bumblebee, Sideswipe, and Mirage take on Bruticus, Nest forces and Silverbolt hold off Tidal Wave. Later, Scourge corners Prime and fights him one on one - big battle, lots of explosions... you get the idea.

As far as characters, we have:

Autobots:

Optimus Prime
    Bumblebee
    Ratchet
    Sideswipe
    Mirage
    Prowl (Police car)
    Silverbolt (F-35 Lightning)

Decepticons:

Scourge (Peterbilt truck with black and purple deco)
    Lugnut (B2 Bomber)
    Blitzwing (M1 Abrams tank / F-18 Super Hornet)
    Tidal Wave (Aircraft Carrier)

Combaticons:

Bombshock (Armored Vehicle)
    Swindle (Hum Vee)
    Onslaught (Missile Truck)
    Vortex (Apache Helicopter)

What do you think?

Edit: Some minor changes and additions.

- Lugnut is in it as well, and his alt mode is a B2 Bomber.
    - Scourge would have a black/purple/teal color scheme like classic Scourge/Nemesis Prime.
    - Ratchet would have his G1 colors.

2. syclonefs

syclonefs Rogue-Prime

News Credits:
    I like this idea but it needs a dash of Unicron added to it with a side order of Rodimus Prime. lol but really its great story only thing i don't like is the whole cloneing prime thing. I would rather have something else accure.

3. Minh'T

Minh'T Descendant of Primus

Facebook:
    First of all there's a only tiny little chance that there will be TF4 that's not a Reboot and Second I think we should call it
    Transformers 4D: Rise of the Unicron :D 
    And i think u should let Sam in because he's the Main charecter