Transformers: The Rise of Evil

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by zark225, Mar 1, 2011.

1. zark225

zark225 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    This is the first of a stop-motion trilogy I'm working on. Obviously this isn't the stop-motion cuz mine sucks in it but gets better with my sequal I'm working on now, The Fall of Cybertron. I will try to update this as much as I can, considering the movie is an hour long. Please give me any feedback! Here goes

"Transformers: The Rise of Evil" fades in and out

Fades into an unknown land with two cars driving by.... the Autobots Sideswipe and Jolt. As they drive farther off a satellite like thing floats into view. A head emerges out of the mysterious object- Soundwave.
    Soundwave
    "Decepticons! Autobots in position! It is time."

at that time a Bulldozer, Dumptruck, Excavator, and Cement mixer start to roll in the two cars direction. As this happens Sideswipe jokingly speaks

Sideswipe
    "Wow Blazemaster for a helicopter you sure are slow."

Blazemaster
    "Well I've gotta be on the lookout for decepticons!"

Sideswipe
    "Just relax I mean look at me and Jolt!"

The two cars then spin at the same time, swerve, and begin driving towards their unknown destination.

Blazemaster
    "Guess your right."

Out of nowhere a gray tank shots Blazemaster out of the sky knocking off a part of his side, and the propellars. Jolt yells out Blazemaster's name as he crashes. The Constructicons also arrive. The two autobots transform into their robot modes. Jolt's whips are unleashed as Sideswipe's swords spin into place.
    Sideswipe
    "What do you want Decepticons?"

The Constructicons transform and Mixmaster steps forward.

Mixmaster
    "We want the device that is in your possession! Give it to us now and we will spare your lives!"

Sideswipe
    "Never!!"

Mixmaster
    "Then... die!"

Jolt goes to help Blazemaster, and the latter transforms, missing an arm. As Mixmaster stands back, the rest of the Constructicons step, and roll, forward. Mixmaster orders the tank, Galvatron, to stay back. Long Haul attacks Sideswipe with his swords. Sideswipe blocks with his own, spins and slices the green Constructicon across the stomach. Jolt hits Rampage in the face with his whip, but then is tripped by Rampage's own whip. The blue Autobot is then hit in the face by one of the Constructicons whips. Parts of Rampage's chest fold down and shoots Jolt, pushing him across the ground. As Rampage taunts Jolt, one his the Autobot's whips hits Rampage in the chest, knocking him over. Blazemaster walks up to Scavenger and shoots him, but Mixmaster transforms into his battle mode and shoots Blazemaster, steps on him and taunts him. As Scavenger goes to help Long haul and Rampage, Mixmaster picks up Blazemaster, splits open his chest and kills him while laughing.

2. zark225

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The Constructicons then begin to surround Sideswipe and Jolt as they lie in pain on the ground. A large white and blue Autobot lands beside Rampage

Sideswipe
    "Ultra Magnus!"

Ultra Magnus slashes Rampage across the chest with his axe and turns to face Mixmaster.

Ultra Magnus
    "Back off Decepticons."

Mixmaster
    "Leave them Decepticons... but know this Autobots. Lord Megatron will have The Device! And he shall have that for which he seeks!"

Ultra Magnus
    "Well.... what's that?"

Mixmaster
    "You'll find out soon enough!"

With that the 4 Constructicons and Galvatron, still in vehicle mode, turn and leave. After they're gone Sideswipe and Jolt get up.

Ultra Magnus
    "Are you guys alright?"

Sideswipe
    "Yeah! But I don't know about... oh no....."

He turns to see Blazemaster

Sideswipe
    "Blazemaster!"

Jolt
    "Oh no... Ultra Magnus! We need to get back to base.... fast!"

Ultra Magnus
    "Alright. I'll tell Ratchet to be prepared for our arrival and we need to get The device there too so it'll be safe. Sideswipe do you have it?"

Sideswipe
    "Yeah... here ya go!"

Sideswipe hands Ultra Magnus a silver device with a handle and three spikes on the side. A indent on the front had another single spike that protruded from it.

Ultra Magnus
    "Alright Autobots let's go! And Jolt... I hate to ask you this but... please uh.... carry Blazemaster's body."

Jolt
    "Alright....."

Jolt goes and gets Blazemaster's body. The 3 Autobot's left, although they were still unaware of Soundwave floating above them...

Soundwave
    "Lord Megatron. Mission failed. The Autobots still have The Device!"

The scene changes to a hand clenching and hitting.... something. A vicious and evil growl is heard as the fist makes contact.....

3. zark225

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Wow guys I'm sorry it's been 3 freaking months since I've updated this! I completly forgot I started this! my bad... but I'll start where it left off! Here it goes....

The 3 Autobots arrived with Blazemasters. Ratchet stood there waiting for them. Ultra Magnus walked up to the Medical officer.

Ultra Magnus
    "Here he is Ratchet!"

Ratchet turned and looked at the fallen Autobot's body. Ratchet turned back and spoke:
    Ratchet
    "This isn't good... he's in a very injured state. Technically he's already dead, but his spark hasn't given up on him yet! If I hurry I might be able to save him. Jolt, take him to my lab!

The scene then switches to a large Decepticon walking towards a slightly bigger one. The room is full of the evil robots as a few watch the new arrival come in. The Decepticon- Starscream, stopped and looked at the back of the large Cybertronian.

Starscream
    "You wished to see me Lord Megatron?"

Megatron
    "Yes. Why is it Starscream, that everytime you help plan a mission, it fails?"

Starscream
    "I will not be taking the blame for this! What about Soundwave? Or Shockwave? Or even yourself megatron!!"

Shockwave
    "I will not take the blame either! This is your fault Starscream! You're the one that said to wait for the Autobots!"

Starscream
    "Ugh! All of you are fools including yourself Megatron!"

This wasn't a wise choice of words. A Cannon arm spun around and hit Starscream in the face. The tall Decepticon leader now looked over his Second in command.

Megatron
    "Insolent pest! How dare you insult me!!"

Starscream
    "I... I am sorry Lord Megatron! I didn't mean to question you! Or insult you in any way!"

Megatron
    "SHUT UP!!"

Megatron slammed his foot on Starscream's chest

Megatron
    "My words ring truer in my absence then yours would when you are present!"

Now we get the first look at the terrifying face of the Decepticon leader.

Megatron
    "You pathetic self-server!"

The Decepticon took his foot of Starscream and stepped back.

Megatron
    "Now Dropkick tell me in this mission... were there any casualities?"

Dropkick
    "Well my Lord Long Haul and Rampage were injured, and so was Scavenger, but otherwise nothing major! But Mixmaster did manage to kill an Autobot!"

Megatron
    "(growls) Well this mission wasn't a total failure!"

Blackout
    "How so Lord Megatron?"

Megatron
    "One less autobot to deal with!"

Starscream finally got up and stood and listened to his leader as he spoke.

Megatron
    "So Decepticons, what shall we do to claim The Device? Afterall The Tablet states that we shall absolutely need The Device!"

Dropkick
    "Perhaps we could send some of our spy units to the Autobots base, to steal it!"

Megatron
    "That is an excellent idea Dropkick! And after they enter the base I shall lead a team of Decepticons to take out any Autobots that stand in our way...."

Starscream
    "Wise plan mighty Megatron!"

Megatron turned and looked at Starscream with contempt in his expression. He turned back to his other Decepticons.

Megatron
    "Decepticons! Begin preparations for our mission! Once we claim The Device we will head to the Temple at Simfur! Where the Allspark was once located."

Dropkick
    "Excellent..."

4. zark225

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Cut: To A few Autobots standing in a room with a large screen, desk, and several consoles on the walls.

Sideswipe
    "I hope Ratchet will be able to save Blazemaster."

Ultra Magnus
    "As we all know Ratchet's the best at medical stuff. So he'll try his hardest."

Bumblebee
    "Yeah, but he was injured very badly."

A medium sized red, gray, and black Autobot, Blaster, turns away from the large screen to face his comrades.

Blaster
    "Hey guys I got a news report from Ratchet!"

All of the Autobots in the room turned slightly towards Blaster.

Blaster
    "He... he couldn't save him..."

The Autobots expressions sank. Sideswipe looked very sad at this news, but Ultra magnus continued to look at Blaster.

Ultra Magnus
    "Well I guess I should tell Optimus..."

Bumblebee
    "No need! He's already on his way here."

A door slid upward into the roof and a large red, blue and flame decoed robot stepped in- Optimus Prime.

Jolt
    "Optimus we're sorry for what happened to Blazemaster!"

Optimus Prime
    "Listen to me. This is not your fault! The Decepticons are the ones that did this! So do not blame yourselves. Now we have lost a great comrad... but we have other things to attend to. Wheres The Device?"

Bumblebee
    "It's in a secure vault on the 3rd level."

Optimus Prime
    "Thank you Bumblebee. Sideswipe, good job on the mission. You too Jolt!"

Jolt
    "Thank you sir!"

Optimus Prime
    "I must go talk with Ironhide and Ratchet, so Autobots, keep up the good work!"

Optimus stepped out of the room, while all the others stared at him.

5. Starscream217

Starscream217 Lord Starscream

That was a great read bro, i enjoyed it alot! Poor Blazemaster :(  This looks to be a great Stop-motion story, lmk when u have the next part up!

6. zark225

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The scene changes to the Decepticons headquarters where Megatron has gathered a large his minions, that had just returned from their mission, in a single room. The whole room is black with 5 or so screens in the very center, a Decepticon symbol lay high above near the roof of the room. Decepticons stood on platforms raised off the floor, while others stood on the level below them.
    Megatron stepped forward and spoke to his minions

Megatron
    "I'm glad you all have returned... because i just have to ask..."

A deadly silence followed as he looked around at his followers that failed him.

Megatron
    "HOW THE HELL COULD YOU FAIL THAT MISSION?????"

Some of the Decepticons jumped at their leaders sudden outburst of anger.

Megatron
    "Perhaps Starscream was right and it wasn't his fault with the planning..."

Mixmaster
    "We tried our best Lord Megatron!"

Megatron
    "well evidently that's not good enough now is it?"

Mixmaster dropped his head at these words and stared at the floor. Soundwave, on one of the platforms, stepped forward slightly to speak.

Soundwave
    "Lord megatron, I am sorry."

Megatron
    "I don't blame you Soundwave. You did your job!"

Rampage
    "We did too!"

Long haul
    "Yeah we fought the Autobots!"

Megatron turned toward the large green Constructicon, disgust clearly in his expression.

Megatron
    "Well good for you... BUT YOUR REAL MISSION WAS TO CAPTURE THE DEVICE!!!!! (Growls) I'm so disgusted!!"

Galvatron, standing behind Rampage and Scavenger spoke up.

Galvatron
    "Well I'd like to see you try to get The Device!"

Soundwave
    "I suggest you watch your Vocal Processor Galvatron!"

Ignoring this banter Megatron interrupted the arguement, wishing to explain his next plan.

Megatron
    "Well assuming I can trust you with this mission Decepticons, we are sending spy units to the Autobots base to make sure they are keeping The Device there. I will lead a team consisting of some of you, and of course others, to attack the Autobots."

Mixmaster
    "Excellent plan!"

Megatron
    "It is time...."

The Decepticon leader held up his arm to speak in his wrist communicator.

Megatron
    Starscream... go ahead and send the spies!"

Starscream
    "Yes Lord Megatron!"

Megatron let down his arm. The scene switches to Starscream standing outside their base in a brilliant light, almost like the Earth equilivant of a sunset. Scalpel, Scorponok, and two Minicons stood infront of him.

Starscream
    "Alright Decepticons... go ahead and head out! Message us once you have The Device and then we'll come to attack!"

Scalpel
    "Yes sir!"

Scorponok then dig under the ground and dissappeared, just as the others left, heading to the same location... the Autobots base.

7. zark225

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The scene switches to Ultra Magnus, Blaster, and Bumblebee standing in a blue room.

Blaster
    "Prime sure has been gone a long time!"

The large white and blue Autobot turned to Blaster

Ultra Magnus
    "Yeah he has."

The scene then switches to Optimus Prime standing infront of Ironhide and Ratchet.

Optimus Prime
    "Ironhide, Ratchet, I really do wonder... why does Megatron want The Device?"

Ironhide
    "It might have something to do with that Tablet he stole a few weeks ago!"

Ratchet
    "Possibly, but the Energy Converter does have many uses."

Optimus Prime
    "That it does and that is why we are keeping it hidden!"

Ironhide
    "Well I think we should find out about The Tablet. What its uses are, and what it says."

Ratchet
    "I bet Jetfire would know! We should ask him!"

Optimus Prime
    "I'll ask Jetfire and see what he knows."

The scene then switches to an Autobot walking past a small microscope. After the Autobot walks by it transforms-into Scalpel! A yellow and green Minicon transforms into his robot form and the other small Minicon meets with him. Scorponok also pops out of the ground at this time. The two Minicons meet with Scalpel.

Scalpel
    "Scorponok had better hurry up!"

Scorponok, at that moment, arrives infront on The Doctor.

Scalpel
    "Alright The Device is located on level 3!"

Switches: Many autobots are standing around when a green Autobot, Hound, walks in.

Hound
    "Ultra Magnus! Blaster! Decepticons have been spotted inside the base, heading for level 3!"

The two Autobots look at each other at a moment, and then look back at Hound just as another Autobot walks in- Longarm

Longarm
    "Ultra Magnus... I wanna help fight 'em!"

Ultra Magnus
    "You can help Longarm!"

Switches: A very large green Autobot, Bulkhead, stands in the Decepticons way. He goads the Decepticons into attacking. Scorponok jumps into the air, lets out a terrifying screech, and lands on Bulklhead, knocking him over. As Bulkhead barely regains himself, Scorponok stabs his tail in Bulkheads neck and removes his head.

Scalpel
    "We must continue on!"

Switches: to Ultra Magnus running.

Ultra Magnus
    "Come on hurry up to the third level!!"

Switches: to The Device, The Energy Converter, sitting in a small dark room near all sorts of other objects. Scalpel walks in and looks at the Device.

Scalpel
    "Excellent! Thanks to Shockwave I have been able to pass through security!"

The Doctor leans over The Device, as if examining it.

Scalpel
    "Now The Energy Converter belongs to the Decepticons!"

Switches: To Blaster watching this happen

Blaster
    "Uh oh! they got The converter!"

Switches: to Megatron standing with his group of Decepticons

Megatron
    "(Growls) Yes.... Decepticons attack!"

The Decepticons leaders then begin to make their way towards the Autobots.

Switches: to Optimus Prime standing infront of his Autobots

Optimus Prime
    "Autobots you must be prepared! More Decepticons are on the way!"

Switches: Scalpel stands before Megatron and lifts up The Device. Megatron leans down and takes it. At that moment a Seeker flys towards the Autobots. Longarm shoots him down and when the Seeker hit, he exploded. Megatron saw this and an idea came to him.

Megatron
    "Decepticons retreat!" We must ensure that The Device remains in our possession!

The Decepticon leader hands The Device to Starscream.

Megatron
    "Now leave Decepticons! All of you! I will be back to base... soon!"

As if ignorign his leader, Galvatron walks up to the Autobots. he approaches Sideswipe specifically.

Sideswipe
    "This is for blazemaster!"

Megatron yelled one more time for Galvatron to retreat, but the Decepticon ignored him again. Sideswipe then used one of his swords to slash Galvatron across the neck, beheading him. Galvatron's body then fell to the ground. Sideswipe looked at the headless body and commented:

Sideswipe
    "Decepticon scum."

8. zark225

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Megatron looked up at his enemy, the one who he had fought for what seemed like countless millenia, the one who he had once considered a brother- Optimus Prime.

Megatron
    "Prime! Get down here"

Longarm had his cannon pointed at the Decepticon leader but he turned slightly to look at his leader

Longarm
    "Don't do it Optimus!"

Optimus Prime
    "But I must Longarm."

Optimus stepped down and stopped infront of Megatron. They stared before the Decepticon leader broke the silence.

Megatron
    "Now you die!"

Megatron slammed a fist into Optimus's chest, but Prime countered with one of his own and unleashed one of his Energon swords. The Autobot leader stabbed his foe in the back, and as Megatron howled in pain, he hit Prime in the face. As the battle raged on Megatron began using his own sword. After a slice across the chest, Optimus spun around and sliced Megatron in his stomach. Optimus then stabbed Megatron in the chest. The sword wasn't in very deep, but did cause pain, but all Megatron did was stare at his foe.

The Autobots watched the battle between the two leaders and made their own comments on the situation.

Longarm
    "Come on Optimus! You can beat him!"

Megatron hit Optimus in the chest with a blast from his Fusion Cannon. As the Autobot leader tried to fight back, Megatron hit him in the stomach and the face. Prime pushed him off, but Megatron just spun and sliced prime in the chest. Optimus kicked megatron and cut him across the face, but Megatron countered with another Fusion Cannon blast! The autobot leader fell to one knee. Megatron stood there and taunted his old foe

Megatron
    "You really are pathetic Prime!"

At that moment one of the Minicon spies that infiltrated the Autobots base approached Optimus. Prime hit the Minicon and sent him flying into Megatron! The Minicon died on impact, but only caused a minor annoyance to Megatron. Optimus tried to get himself up as Megatron continued to taunt.

Megatron
    "Why? Why continue fighting? You've lost! It's over Prime!

Optimus Prime
    "Never!!!"

Megatron
    "What?"

Optimus stood up and stared directly at Megatron

Optimus Prime
    "This isn't over..."

Prime then let out his second Energon sword!

Optimus Prime
    "...Not yet!!!!"

Optimus ran forward, blocked Megatron's blade, and stabbed him in the chest with both swords. He then sliced Megatron across the face again, returned his sword, and landed a uppercut, sending Megatron flying into a large machine. As the Autobot leader approached, Megatron tried to fight back, but was overpowered! Megatron threw Optimus off of him, but Optimus simply backed up, pulled out his Ion Cannon, and shot Megatron, causing him to fall to the ground. Optimus approached Megatron, but the Decepticon leader sat upright and looked at Prime.

Megatron
    "This isn't over..."

Megatron then rolled over and escaped. Optimus stared for a moment and then turned to his fellow Autobots.

Optimus Prime
    "Ratchet, I believe I'll need some medical attention."

Ratchet
    "Haha... yes sir!"

Cut: to The Decepticons base, where Megatron is seen slowly stepping into, but then falls over.

Starscream
    "Lord Megatron you look... heavily injured!"

Megatron
    "Yes I... I need Scalpel to make some repairs!"

Soundwave
    "Lord Megatron,how much longer before we head to the temple at Simfur?"

Megatron
    "We shall leave in one hour! So prepare our troops and wait until my repairs are done! And then... ultimate power will be... ours..."

Starscream
    "Yes..."

9. zark225

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Optimus, Ironhide, and Ratchet were in the Autobots main control room. Optimus was sitting while Ratchet stood over him with his right hand transformed into a odd looking device.

Optimus Prime
    "That was a very tough battle! Megatron seems more determined than ever."

Ratchet took a few steps back, turned his hand back to normal, and announced that Prime's repairs were done. Optimus then stood up.

Optimus Prime
    "Much better. Thank you Ratchet! Ironhide... when shall Jetfire arrive?"

Ironhide
    "He'll be here very soon!"

Optimus Prime
    "Good."

Cut: To the Decepticons base where Megatron stood before a good many of his warriors.

Megatron
    "Decepticons all of our actions have led up to this moment! Taking the Tablet, and stealing the Energy Converter! Now we can go to Simfur where the Prison is located! I'm sure that soon Prime, and all the other Autobots, will know of our plan. So we shall head there, and once we arrive I shall take a small group into the Prison itself, while the others will stay outside and defend the entrance! So my Decepticons, alert the others! Prepare all of your weapons!"

10. zark225

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Optimus, Ratchet, and Ironhide still stood in the same room. Ironhide turned and said

Ironhide
    "Prime, Jetfire has arrived!"

The entrance to the room slid into the roof, and a large, darkly colored robot stepped in. Using cane to walk, and his beard waving as he stepped, Jetfire stood before Optimus Prime.

Optimus Prime
    "Jetfire! It is good to have you here old friend."

Jetfire
    "Thank you Optimus."

Optimus Prime
    "So can you tell us anything about The Tablet?"

Jetfire
    "Yes it revolves around the ancient 13!"

Optimus Prime
    "You mean the Original 13 Transformers created by Primus?"

Jetfire
    "Yes! And as I'm sure you know one of the 13 betrayed his brothers! He was manipulated by the power of the dark god Unicron, since he became obsessed with everything dark and evil! After that... his name was lost to time itself! And he was forever more known as... The Fallen!"

Optimus Prime
    "But... what does The Fallen have to do with it?"

Jetfire
    "Oh... but he has a great deal to do with The Tablet! Hes the reason it was made! It not only tell the story of the 13 and his betrayal, but also to find the Prison he trapped in... and free him!"

Realization dawned upon the Autobot leader. Ironhide and Ratchet turned to look at him as a sense of dread seeped into Optimus, as well as a vision of what was to come.

Optimus Prime
    "So... this is what Megatron is up to..."

His arms fell to his side.

Optimus Prime
    "... Hes trying to free The Fallen!"

Jetfire
    "Yes I'm afraid so... I'm sorry I couldn't give you better news!"

Optimus Prime
    "Well now we know!"

Ironhide
    "And knowing is half the battle!"

Jetfire turned and gave Ironhide a confused look, but turned back to the Leader.

Optimus Prime
    "Jetfire... do you know where the Prison is located?"

Jetfire
    "Sorry but i do not know exactly. Best I know is that its somewhere in Simfur!"

Optimus Prime
    "Well its a start..."

Ratchet
    "Should I alert the other Autobots, Prime?"

Optimus Prime
    "Yes please do."

Ironhide
    "And I'll go get all the firepower that we'll need!"

Ironhide walked away as Optimus stepped down to Jetfire.

Optimus Prime
    "Jetfire I think we will need you on this mission, so you are welcome to come with us!"

Jetfire
    "I shall Optimus!"

The Autobot leader than turned to his medical officer.

Optimus Prime
    "Ratchet, tell the others I want them here in 5 minutes!"

Ratchet
    "Yes sir!"

Cut: to the Decepticons gathered around Megatron, The Constructicons, Starscream, Dropkick, Soundwave, Shockwave, Blackout, and several others warriors were there.

Megatron
    "Decepticons... I trust that I do not need to tell you the plan?"

Everyone was silent.

Megatron
    "Good! And Constructicons... you know what to do once we get there and those accursed Autobots arrive?"

Mixmaster
    "Yes my lord!"

Megatron
    "Good then... DECEPTICONS GO TO SIMFUR!!!!:

As the Decepticons turned to leave Megatron laughed. Ultimate power was almost his.

11. zark225

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Sideswipe was using one of the monitors in the Autobots control room. After checking it, he turned to Optimus.

Sideswipe
    "Optimus, Decepticons on the move!"

Optimus Prime
    "(sigh) We must hurry!"

Cut: to a view of a Cyberronian city... with many vehicles speeding through it! Vehicles ranging from a Cybertronian tank, to trucks, a cement mixer, bulldozer, other Construction vehicles, to a F-22, and other jets, along with helicopters. The Decepticons were on their way to Simfur.

Cut: to the Autobots base, where Optimus Prime stood infront of a dozen or so of his allies.

Optimus Prime
    "Autobots, I do not have much time to explain, so I must hurry! Megatron is trying to free The Fallen! We all know how bad that could turn out, so we must fight our hardest! I will not lie to you... some of you will not come back from this mission. You all must work together! Good luck to us all. Now... Autobots! Transform and roll out!"

Cut: to the Decepticons still making their way toward Simfur.
    As they went, the Autobots too began to head that way. Megatron transformed, and his minions followed suit.

Megatron
    "You all know what to do!"

A dozen or so Autobots arrived, on the outskirts of Simfur, they transformed. As they did this, Megatron began making his way toward the Prison with Starscream and Hardtop, who were carrying both The Tablet and The Energy Converter.

The Autobots all looked at Optimus, waiting for him to give them directions.

Optimus Prime
    "During the course of this battle, I want you all to look out for one another, and be prepared to take everything the Decepticons have. Now, I shall be going through the Temple, and into The Fallen's Prison. So I want you Ironhide, and Ultra Magnus, to come with me! As I said before, good luck my fellow Autobots!"

12. zark225

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Sorry for the delay! Remember post and feedback! I wanna hear from you guys! Anyway into it...

The Decepticons Blackout, Soundwave, Bonecrusher, Scorponok, Acid Storm, and Dropkick stood on top of a cliff together. Several cannons were attatched to the sides.

Dropkick
    "Bonecrusher prepare the cannons!"

As Bonecrusher did so, the other Decepticons prepared their weapons.

Cut: to the Autobots Bumblebee, Jazz, and Landmine all jumped down from a small ledge and landed around each other.

Landmine
    "So... what now?"

Bumblebee
    "Well we gotta look out for Decepticons of course!"

Landmine
    "I know that... but where are they?"

Bumblebee
    "I got a few of them on my radar but..."

Jazz
    "Whats wrong Bumblebee?"

Bumblebee
    "Their... well their high up! Being surrounded by this cliff doesnt help us any!"

At that moment one of the Decepticons cannons were fired and hit all 3 Autobots. Each flew into the air because of the blast and hit the ground.

Bumblebee
    "Take cover!!!"

Blackout looked over the edge of the cliff and fired the machine gun on his right arm. Holding his leg in pain and taking fire, Landmine fired his own weapon and hit Blackout. Using this as a distraction Bumblebee urged his friends to take cover behind a large pillar.

Bumblebee
    "We need to stay under here until they get distracted!"

Jazz
    "Yeah!"

Landmine
    "Dont worry guys. Helps on the way!"

Cut: To the Decepticons on the cliff

Dropkick
    "Damnit! Their hiding! Ugh... we'll get them eventually!"

Blackout
    "I will keep a close eye!"

Dropkick
    "You'd better!"

Out of nowhere Sideswipe and Breakaway appeared beside Scorponok on the edge of the cliff.

Sideswipe
    "Surrender Decepticons! Because we wont go easy on you!"

Scorponok tried to attack Sideswipe with his tail, but the Autobot sliced Scorponok's tail and spun around. When Blackout tried to fire his machine gun, Breakaway used his own machine gun to counter him!

Dropkick
    'Pathetic Autobot fools!"

Bonecrusher approached Sideswipe and hit the autobot in the face with the claw on his back! The Decepticon tried to pin Sideswipe to the ground, but the sleek fighter hit Bonecrusher in the chest and sent him flying into the Decepticon's cannons. Soundwave entered the fray and hit Sideswipe directly in the face.

Soundwave
    "Stay down Autobot!"

Blackout ran forward trying to hit Breakaway, but the Aerialbot flew past him and up in the air and shot the large Decepticon in the back.

Dropkick
    "Constructicons get here fast!"

Soundwave slashed Sideswipe across the neck with blades on his arm. Breakaway tried to hit the Communications expert, but was shot by Acid Storm. Breakaway flew back and landed on Scorponok, only to be hit by the animalistic Decepticon's tail, and then kicked and sent flying in the air by Blackout.

13. zark225

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Megatron, Starscream, and Hardtop were walking beneath the Simfur temple after stopping and taking a look at his surroundings Megatron said three simple words:

"We are close."

Cut: To Sideswipe and breakaway being held captive by the Decepticons they just fought. As they sat on the ground Breakaway turned to Sideswipe

Breakaway
    "I don't know what we're gonna do about this."

Sideswipe
    "Don't worry we'll find a way outta this!"

Dropkick
    "Shut up!"

Sideswipe
    "So what are you going to do with us?"

Acid Storm
    "We're going to kill you!"

Breakaway
    "Hahaha I'd like to see you try Acid storm!"

Breakaway turned around to see the Decepticon's reaction, but was hit in the face by the end of Acid Storm's Null Ray.

Acid Storm
    "Know your place!"

Cut: To Bumblebee watching Acid Storm hitting Breakaway

Bumblebee
    "Now!"

Landmine, Jazz, Prowl, and Bumblebee jumped over to where their friends were being held captive. Bonecrusher approached Prowl, but was hit by rockets shot from the Autobot's guns on his shoulders. Bonecrusher fell over and hit one of the cliff mounted cannons.

Bonecrusher
    "Ugh... dammit!!!"

Breakaway flew into the air and over the cliff to escape the Decepticons. Sideswipe rolled off and as he did said:

"Hell yeah!"

Jazz
    "Come on lets get outta here!"

The rest of the Autobots left. Blackout turned to Dropkick in anger.

Blackout
    "We must stop them!"

Dropkick
    "Oh there will be no need!"

Blackout
    "What do you mean?"

Dropkick
    "The Constructicons are coming!"

Soundwave
    "Yes... excellent!"

Cut: To the Autobots standing together below the cliff, taking cover from the Decepticons

Bumblebee
    "I wonder how the others are doing."

Cut: To Ironhide hitting Thundercracker in the face. The Decepticon flew backward and hit the ground.

Ironhide
    "Decepticon punk!"

Grindor was approaching Ironhide from behind. Ironhide spun the cannon on his right arm, turned around fast, and shot the large gray Decepticon. Optimus returned one of his swords into his arm standing over the crumpled body of a large Decepticon.

Optimus Prime
    "We must keep moving!"

Cut: To Dropkick talking to Soundwave.

Dropkick
    "Soundwave except for the Constructicons, send a mesage for all of our troops to meet us here to face off against the Autobots!"

Soundwave
    "Yes sir!"

Cut: To Incinerator stand over Ratchet preparing to deliver the finishing blow

Incinerator
    "Die!! -What a message from Soundwave.... haha consider yourself lucky Autobot!

Incinerator sliced Ratchet across the chest with his blade hands. He then turned and activated boosters.

Incinerator
    "I must be off!"

The Decepticon flew off as Ratchet began to get up.

Cut: Bumblebee was battling Wreckage. The Autobot hit Wreckage in the face twice, and then shot him with his arm cannon. The Decepticon fell over and Bumblebee turned to his allies and played a part of a song through his radio.

Bumblebee
    "This is how we get this done
    you can check on the rep yep second to none!"

Sideswipe
    "Show off!"

Cut: To all the Decepticons gathered on the cliff side with dropkick standing before them.

Dropkick
    "Decepticons, even though some of you have held your ground I must say overall I am... disappointed in how you have fought! Now, we all shall stay up here and wait for the Autobots to come and attack us. Use this cliff to your advantage, use the cannons! Fire at them! Do something! And if one of them gets up here... then... haha... prepare for hand to hand combat! Now... be on the lookout for Autobots!"

Cut: To Bumblebee and his small group of Autobots traveling on the cliff.

Jazz
    "We need to regroup with some others!"

Bumblebee
    "Yeah we do. According to my radar there are some allies up ahead!"

Jazz
    "Good cause even though we're all strong, I don't know how much longer we can hold off Decepticons!"

At that moment the 6 Constructicons literally showed up out of nowhere. The small group of Autobots just stared, some in surprise, others in fear.

Mixmaster
    "Constructicons unite!"

Breakaway
    "Uh oh..."

All of the Constructicons began to transform, althought in a different way. Once assuming the form of limbs they began to merge into a colossal robot. It stood up, it's colors mismatched because of the different colors of it's makers. The Autobots continued to stare, because this massive Decepticon was rarely seen by any of them.

Devastator
    "I am... Devastator!!!"

14. zark225

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Wow, MAJOR zombie thread! Geez I keep forgetting about this thing! Too much going on, but I shall complete it soon! Sorry guys