Transformers The Ride: Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by ezim93, Jun 21, 2009.

1. ezim93

ezim93 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    As we all know, a Transformers ride is going to be opening at Universal Studios Hollywood in 2011. I'm kind of curious what kind of ride it's going tobe. It's obviously based on the movie from the very few pictures we've seen. I'm hoping it's similar to Dueling Dragons in which you have two different coasters to choose from (Autobot or Decepticon) and it would just be a fun roller coatser ride with some on ride audio. What do you think the Transformers Ride is going to be.

2. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout SANTARN IS COMING AGAIN TFW2005 Supporter

Not a rollercoaster, that's for sure.

3. Jochimus

Jochimus Well-Known Member

I would hope it would be something more than just a coaster ride - and life-size animatronics (even if just upper bodies and not complete full-bodies) would probably be a plus, too.

And I'd probably also prefer that they just create their own TF-based area of rides at Islands Of Adventure in Orlando, so that there's more than one ride... :D 

4. Silverwynde

Silverwynde PsychoCompletist-by-proxy

If it's a rollercoaster, I'd have to skip. So I'm kinda hoping it won't be.

I'd love some animatronics, especially if one's Bumblebee. He just has to be part of the ride. :D