Transformers: The Return of The Fallen.

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Exodus Primal, Jul 4, 2011.

1. Exodus Primal

Exodus Primal Crank-Bot

Chapter One:

Bumblebee and his Nest team arrive in Chicago to track down an energon source.....

"This is going to be fun." Major. Jacob stated.
    Major. Jacob opens Bumblebee's car door and hops out with a radiation protection suit.

The rest of the team arrives riding inside Rodimus Prime as a hot rod.
    Major. Jacob, Major. Lennox, and Major. Lepton all hop out of the car in radiation suits.

Rodimus Prime transforms and gets ready to enter one of the buildings, loading his guns and mumbling some cybertronian language that sounds like he's unhappy.

"Let's go guys." Major. Lennox commanded his team.

Bumblebee transforms and enters the building with the special ops team and some other Autobots following him.

After hours of searching the building they finally come upon a cybertronian-like GPS device. The GPS makes a beeping noise and shows a mark on a location in Africa.

The team takes the device with them and goes back to headquarters.

Chapter 2:

"So this shows a landmark in Africa right?" Major. Lennox asked Bumblebee

Bumblebee nods his haid in assurance.

"This GPS is wierd, what does the landmark mean?"

"It could mean anything" Rodimus Prime states, "But remember back in here, when we were searching the city for any surviving decepticons we found Megatrons body and we tracked his Energon source to Africa?"

"Then we need to go there and see what's up." Major. Jacob said.

"But we can't just have Bumblebee, Rodimus Prime, and the Wreckers!" Major. Lennox stated. "We need more!"

"I'll volunteer." a deep voice announced.

"Who is this?" Major. Lennox asked.

"My name is Blurr, I arrived on Earth a few days after the battle in Chicago after getting a distress call from an unknown source, if you haven't seen me it's because i've been working with Optimus and some other Autobots on Nest missions." The Autobot recalled.

"Good then we need to go, this is enough help" Major. Lennox stated.

More to come soon when I have time~!

Last edited: Jul 21, 2011
  2. Exodus Primal

Exodus Primal Crank-Bot

Chapter 3

Chapter 3:

The team arrives at the checkpoint in Africa.

Soon enough they stumble upon a hideout.

The team hears a screeching noise and a small green decepticon pops out and starts shooting at the team.

"FIRE!" Major. Jacob yells.

Major. Lennox fires an RPG at the small decepticon and takes it out.

"What the heck was that?" Major. Jacob asks.

The team then focuses they're attention on 3 huge figures sleeping next to oil cans.

Bumblebee accidentally knocks over a bottle and it awakens the figures.

"Those things look like duplicates of the fallen!" Major. Lennox states.

The figures begin to attack.

Bumblebee battles the first one having trouble taking it on and ultimately failing, and falls down all beaten up and worn down.

Rodimus prime also has trouble, and fails.

Blurr and the rest of the team manage to escape and call for back-up, Calling in various jets, Nest teams, spec. op teams, and autobots.

Within time, Optimus Prime, the wreckers, Space Case, other autobots, nest teams, spec ops, and navy seals arrive to help out.

As the battle rages on, reinforcements begin to lose 1 by 1 with only The Wreckers and Optimus prime still standing.

The three Fallen off springs transform into Cybertronian jets and fly off.

Bumblebee and the rest of the survivors come out of cover and call for transportation back to nest headquarters in America.

3. TWINTURBO

TWINTURBO Mandiprime97's badass :)

I like it :) 

4. Exodus Primal

Exodus Primal Crank-Bot

Chapter 4

2 Hours later....

Bumblebee and the rest of the surviving team are being fixed up and repaired, Major. Lennox has a sprained ankle so he's walking around in clutches.

"So your saying before the battle in Chicago, Megatron brought hatch-lings of the Fallen back to Earth and kept them under watch by a decepticon 'till they were fully grown?"

"Yes." Ratchet says, "Now those hatch-lings are fully grown, and I'm sure they learned of there fathers death and are ready to take revenge." he continued.

"Great, where do you think they will strike?" Major. Lennox asked pacing back and forth in his clutches.

"Around the world there are three major Nest headquarters: This one, one in Africa, and one in Dallas, Texas." Ratchet continued.

"So if there are three of them then the three major headquarters will be attacked." Major. Lennox said.

"Yes, but these headquarters are to be kept secret, if they know where to attack then this must have been planned, someone has been a giving out information on the inside." Ratchet figured.

"We need people to survey every Autobot and soldier in Nest, so we can figure out who sounds suspicous." Major. Lennox commanded.

"Im on it." Ratchet stated.

5. Exodus Primal

Exodus Primal Crank-Bot

Chapter 5:

The alarm clock woke Carly up as she yawned, Sam slept through the alarm so Carly decided to wake him up so Carly can drive Sam to his new job at a Nest office. Since the boss of Rosie's job got arrested by Nest for working with the Decepticons by choice, Carly was ultimately promoted to boss of the business. Now that Carly is the boss, they live in a mansion close to her work with a collection of rare and expensive automobiles. Carly and Sam have also now been married for about 3 years, and about four years ago Carly gave birth to baby boy named Joshua.

"I'm up honey!" Sam said with a nice tone.

"Good, now we need to go to, Ill drive you to the office then I'll drive to work." Carly informed Sam.

"Yeah." Sam replied.

Sam and Carly both get dressed and walk downstairs.

Sam finds Joshua laying on the couch watching TV with a small autobot, about the size of Wheeljack named RoadSpark.

"You better be glad I know how to use this remote kid or you will be bored on this couch!" RoadSpark says as he informs Joshua.

Joshua looks confused not knowing what he is saying but focuses his attention on the TV.

The TV show is "The Ultimate Bikini Body Workout" Showing girls doing suggestive excersises.

"Roadspark, really?" Sam says as he points to the screen.

"NO, bad robot!" Carly says.

Sam takes the remote from Roadspark and changes the channel to Nick Jr, Where Dora The Explorer is on.

"Hey, come on guys I was just educating the kid!" Roadspark says in responce to Sam's action.

"This show is stupid anyways..." Roadspark mumbles "Just turn off the TV Sam, come on Joshua, let's go play some board games." He continues.

Joshua and RoadSpark both go upstairs into Joshua's room.

"That Autobot's worse than WheelJack, Im kinda relieved he's dead because if both of them we're here the house would probably be diminished by now." Sam said in anger.

"Calm down sweetie, after work we can go to dinner tonight." Carly stated.

More soon! ~

6. Exodus Primal

Exodus Primal Crank-Bot

Chapter 5, Mars, 1960's

A small decepticon war ship crash-lands on Mars....

"Look what you have done Bombshock!" Astrobad said to the decepticon as he pointed at the crashed ship.

"Hey, it was your fault not mine, you told me to fire at the Fallen's command ship not dodge shots!" Bombshock retorted.

"Shut up, we need to figure out how to escape this pile of crap!" Bombshock said as he changes the subject.

"WEAKLINGS!" A deep voice was heard yelling as a large decepticon figure exits the fallen ship.

"Lord Sixshot," Bombshock replied to the yell "I didn't think you would survive!" he continued

"Really now, I wouldnt survive when i'm the second most enduring strongest decepticon being in the universe!" Sixshot retorted.

"S-sorry my lord." Bombshock replied.

"I have an idea on how to get out of here!" Astrobad said.

"And what is that?" Sixshot asked.

"Well, it's a bit far fetched but it will most likely work." Astrobad continues.

"Go on." Sixshot says.

"We all transform into different parts of the ship and combine then fly to Earth, track down The Fallen, then we kill him and take over the decepticons!" Astrobad continues.

"Let's do it." Sixshot replies.

All three Decepticons scan three different parts of the ship, transform, combine, and fly off.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2011
  7. Exodus Primal

Exodus Primal Crank-Bot

Fan-Fiction Extras: The Return of The Fallen Facts

In the story Space Case is an Autobot not a decepticon.

Astrobad, Sixshot, and Bombshock are decepticon rebels due to the Fallen betraying them (a bit of a spoiler).

The little green decepticon was in fact, Igor.

The decepticon figures in Africa are actually the off-springs of the Fallen that were in the oil-cans at Megatrons hide-out (spoiler).

Bumblebee's Alt-mode is now a Camero with a black body and yellow stripes.

Optimus Prime's trailer from G1 is now a bit larger.

It's been 6 years since the battle in Chicago.

Ratchet has a new alt-mode, an Ambulance.

There will in fact be alot more Autobots and Decepticons, the Fallen off-springs aren't the only bad guys the Autobots and NEST will have to face.

Wheelie is renamed to Wheeljack, Roadspark has been working with NEST forces in Europe until they sent him to the Washington DC headquarters due to his natural annoying-ness, then they put him with Sam and Carly to protect their child.

8. Exodus Primal

Exodus Primal Crank-Bot

Chapter 6

The three Fallen off-springs arrive at the Washington DC NEST base and begin to attack.

One of them fires at Energon detectors as the two others scan NEST army tanks and transform, without NEST forces noticing.

The one that was firing stops and scans a tank also, the three drive over to one of the doors and the first one blows a hole in the wall, attracting attention from NEST forces and various Autobots, the other off-spring transforms and helps out.

The remaining off-spring runs to the other side of the building and blows a hole in the wall to secretly get in while all of the NEST forces are distracted.

The off-spring explores the base until he finds Optimus Prime attaching a cybertronian claw like weapon with a whip like device on the back of it to his hand.

"I've been expecting you Off-spring, do you think I don't watch the security cameras?" Optimus asks as he notices the off-spring enter the room.

"Well, the great Optimus Prime, the one who killed my father, Megatron has told my brothers and I about you before you did away with him." the off-spring answers.

"Good then!" Optimus retorts.

Optimus runs at the offspring, slices at the decepticon with his cybertronian-claw attachment and chokes it with the other.

"You're strong Prime, but not strong ENOUGH!" The off-spring says.

The decepticon overpowers him, punches his fist through Prime's chest, grabs the Matrix of Leadership out, and teleports away.

Prime falls to the ground lifeless.

To be continued....

9. Exodus Primal

Exodus Primal Crank-Bot

Note: Here's the order of whats to come: Chapter, Fan Fic Facts, Chapter, etc.

Fan Fiction Extras: The Return of The Fallen

Just because the Matrix of Leadership is gone from Optimus doesn't mean he's immediately dead.

New Autobots will arrive in the next chapter, but they aren't major characters.

The offsprings' names will be revealed...within time.

Sam and Carly will not appear again until chapter 10.

Bumblebee will play a major heroic part within the next 5 chapters.

Autobots will die.

Once I'm finished with the fan-fic I have alot planned for more things, such as a comic, and a sequel to this fan-fic.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2011
  10. Exodus Primal

Exodus Primal Crank-Bot

Chapter 7:

Optimus Prime's weapons are slanted over by a computer, they transform into small autobot warriors.

Sliceaway, the cybertronian sword, Cyberblast the cybertronian-cannon, and Handwar, the cybertronian gun-gauntlet.

"Optimus!" Cyberblast yells as all three of the small warriors run to his aid.

"My old-friends, It was a pleasure being wi-" Optimus tries to speak but goes into a coughing fit.

"Is there anything we can do Optimus?" Sliceaway asks.

"Please, get the autobots and destroy th-the........." Optimus' voice trails off as he lay there, breathing his final breath, and dying.

"We need to contact Bumblebee and the others" Handwar notifies.

"Lets go." they continue.

Chapter 8: 1970's

Sixshot and his ship land in an unknown location in Thailand...

The three decepticon rebels transform into there robot modes.

"Where in the hell are we?" Sixshot asks the other decepticons.

"AHHHHHHHHH!" A woman yells as she throws her basket of fruit in the air and runs away.

"Those must be the form of life that lives on this excuse of a rock." Astrobad says.

"Well, we are somewhere on this planet." Bombshock says as he takes in the beautiful scenery.

"This is paradise compared to Cybertron" Bombshock continues.

"Im searching through radio broadcasts to see if I can find anything..." Sixshot says as he focuses.

"Nothing.... Nothing but something on a flight to the moon" Sixshot reports.

"Wait a second, remember decepticon fleet 201 attacking that Autobot ship and sending it into space, we'll remember how we came across it on the trip to Earth? Remember how it was about to hit a white-like planet close to Earth? That planet is the moon! If there are any surviving Autobots, maybe we can get information on the Fallen's location!" Sixshot continues.

"Let's go then." Astrobad replies.

The three figures transform and fly away from Earth.

More soon!

11. Exodus Primal

Exodus Primal Crank-Bot

Sliceaway and the others run to the other part of the damaged NEST base. They find major Lennox propped up against a wall with a bunch of scratches and cuts on his face, and a now broken leg.

"Major Lennox!" Sliceaway and the others say as they salute.

"Optimus is dead, one of the Fallen off-springs stole the matrix of leadership from him!" Handwar informs him.

"This is really bad, let's inform every single NEST base around the world to be alert and to try and find them." Major Lennox commands the small autobot warriors.

"Yes sir!" the three reply.

Soon enough the autobots get a report from a headquarters in Chicago.

"The Fallen Offsprings have arrived in Chicago and are using the Matrix of Leadership to revive decepticons that havent been removed yet!" One of the Nest soldiers notifies from a radio broadcast.

"Let's gear up!" Sliceaway notifies the other small autobot warriors.

Soon enough Space Case, Bumblebee, Rodimus Prime, Ratchet, Leadfoot, and the weaponbots (Optimus' weapons).

Once they arrive in Chicago they notice alot of Cybertronian Decepticon Ships back online and a whole lot of other Decepticons.

Bumblebee switches to stealth-force mode and goes after Barricade and Soundwave, with Leadfoot not far behind.

Bumblebee and Leadfoot transform and pummle the two decepticons with blasts.

Soundwave dodges leadfoot's shots and tackles him, Leadfoot then struggles to get Soundwave off of him and punches his fist straight through his chest, instantly killing him.

The story's finally starting to heat up huh? ;) 

12. Exodus Primal

Exodus Primal Crank-Bot

Soundwave manages to survive it and points his gun at Leadfoot then shoots.
    Bumblebee jumps infront of the blast hitting him directly in the chest, instantly killing him.
    Rodimus prime then arrives, punches a hole through Soundwave's stomach, grabs the decepticon by the head and flings it at Barricade.

"Thank you Rodimus." Leadfoot says as he shakes his hand.

The Decepticon Mothership goes back online as Space Case and The Twins chase after it.

Space Case transforms into his Cybertronian Jet and zooms after it at high speeds.

Space Case fires rockets at the ship as as two decepticon command assaults follow after it.

The command assaults are quickly taken down by the Twins.

"Aww yeah!" Mudflap yells.

"We took down those beotches!" Skids yells back.

The two twins transform into a modern day Ice-cream truck and drive straight under the Mothership.

"Take this!" The Twins yell.

They activate stealth force mode and fire at the main engine as the Mothership explodes in Mid-air.

More soon.