Transformers: The Overlord Chronicles

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Overlord II, Mar 18, 2005.

1. Overlord II

Overlord II Starscreamicon Leader TFW2005 Supporter

This is a story on a concept that I had when I was much younger. I saw Megatron get bigger and stronger and thought, why not Starscream. I took several Go Bots and adapted them to the story along with a robotech plane (see sig) This is my first try so be kind and enjoy

Chapter One

The thought of such betrayal burned within his circuits. That was the only way to get leadership. It took him from the early conquests on Cybertron to dropping Megatron’s almost dead frame off of Astrotrain. When Starscream saw Galvatron for the first time and he transformed into the large cannon and fired. He thought for sure that it would be the last he ever saw.

It wasn’t however, when the Decepticons were hunting down the traitor Octane for joining the Autobots (the Autobots???) he saw one that he could use to his advantage. Perhaps Galvatron’s fusion blast was not as thorough as he thought. He will be made to pay for his mistake. And so it goes, he floated from Cyclonus to one of Scourge’s Sweeps to see the state of Decepticon affairs and await an opportunity for revenge.

It came in a most likely form…the head of Unicron which was now orbiting the Planet Cybertron in a strange way replacing one of the two moons that the Planet Devourer consumed and created the instrument of his own destruction. Unicron had three demands, with the third being to attach Unicron’s head to Cybertron so that the monster can come alive again. Starscream saw his opportunity. “I CAN’T attach you, I do not have a physical body!!!”

“VERY WELL, I WILL GRANT YOU THIS….JUST CONNECT ME….HURRY!!!”

With that two crimson beams protruded from the newly acquired eyes of Unicron coalescing the spirit of the former Decepticon Aerospace Commander into physical form.

“At Last!!!!” exclaimed Starscream, “At last, I am whole again!!!!”

“I HAVE DONE MY PART NOW FUFILL OUR AGREEMENT AND ATTACH MY HEAD TO CYBERTRON”
    “Do it yourself!!!” showing that treachery is still Starscream’s strong suit.

Then again crimson beams erupted from Unicron’s head, this time sending the treacherous seeker spinning out of control across the galaxy.

A group of Decepticons led by Galvatron was approaching the scene where Unicron’s supposed rebirth was to take place

“I didn’t know that ghosts can fly out of control” stated one of the Sweeps

“They can’t” replied the Decepticon Leader, “Decepticons destroy Starscream”

Hearing the command Starscream figured he had better get control of himself quick. He transformed into his F-15 Eagle Jet mode and started firing his thrusters and retro rockets to establish control of his flight path. All of this while under fire from the Decepticon Armada. All of this brought and exhilaration that Starscream has not felt in a very long time. Shifting his arms to his fuselage pulling his feet together and flipping his wings. “Excellent” he whispered.

With that he took off, now that he is in jet mode he is still the best flyer of the Decepticons and he made a run for it, heading to an asteroid belt in Cybertron’s system. The Decepticons, of course followed.

Bobbing and weaving throughout the belt, Starscream found himself behind a sweep, not Scourge, but it will have to do. He fired his Null Rays on the hovercraft, which took out the protective field that these Unicron bred Decepticons had and followed it up with a volley of cluster bombs. Not one of the Decepticon’s smartest moves the ensuing fireball told Galvatron exactly where he was.

“Die Traitor!!!” Galvatron screamed firing fusion blasts at the F-15 missing on some shots hitting on others.

“Wow”, Starscream had actually said aloud. He was still whole after the blast, or almost whole Galvatron was still the most powerful Decepticon, but it seems that his power was diminished somehow. He still knew one thing he had to get the slag out of there right now!!!!

He resumed his retreat from the Decepticons, but the foolish move that Starscream made is coming back to haunt him--in spades!! Cyclonus, Scourge and the others were joining the pursuit once again, firing on Starscream.

Starscream’s euphoria of having been recreated was retreating into memory as the seeker was starting to lose consciousness.

Galvatron was infuriated that this mistake in his previous life as Megatron still functioned. He was about to correct this once and for all. To be sure, he will haul his lifeless carcass and mount it in his throne room on Charr.

The communicator on his wrist chimed up, “Lord Galvatron, there is something seriously wrong on Earth”

“What do I care!?!?!?!?” screamed the Decepticon Leader.

“It is affecting Decepticons as well as the population, it is some kind of hate plague”.

“So wha--” Galvatron stopped, thinking he could use these developments to his advantage. “Scourge have a couple of your sweeps retrieve that putrid carcass and return to Charr. The rest of you, to Earth!”

“Come on Jigsaw, you want me to go on patrol again? No one comes near this place.” A blue Decepticon practically begged.

“We must protect ourselves and stay alert at all times, Zig Zag. It seems our enemy, Megatron now has a more powerful form and is quite insane. If he discovers us there will be no reasoning with him this time.”

“We didn’t reason with him last time. We ran for our lives”
    “Megatron was a part of the new product, the kind with that ability to transform and he had a large following that can garner more powerful weapons. When he came into the picture, that put our plans to take over in the scrap heap. Now get on patrol before I have Crossword reprogram you into a lifeless drone.”

“Alright, alright--I’m going, >sheesh<“ the youthful Decepticon grabbed his rifle and proceeded to go on patrol.

“Tic Tac, we have the latest figures in” said a primarily orange Decepticon “ and it’s not good.”

“What Crossword“, replied the adjutant commander.

“The source fuel for our energon conversion is practically out. We may have maybe a vorn of fuel left at the current rate of consumption.”

“Terrific!” boomed a voice in the background, the commander, Staks moved forward. “What are the options?”

“Surely we have to leave and fine a new place for sustenance” Crossword replied “But, the rest of the Decepticons are everywhere”

:”Not everywhere” Tic Tac spoke up, “They were ousted from Cybertron about a year ago”

“Yeah sure, the Autobots would be glad to see us.” Security officer Jigsaw enters the summit.

“We need some sort of in, we are antiquated in our design and could not possibly blend in where we are going” Staks replied

Jigsaw’s wrist radio chimed in with a panicked Zig Zag on the line “Jigsaw, we have a UFO coming in at sector 13, it looks like a flying craft with Decepticon markings”

“We may have found our in” Stacks said with a smile.

2. Airraid

Airraid Well-Known Member

Nice first chapter. Keep it coming.

3. Overlord II

It took a while but here is Chapter 2....

-----------

Chapter Two

“…..Gotta level my descent…” was the
    barely audible voice coming from the F-15. The
    beating that he received from the
    Decepticon fleet and now the two
    sweeps now pursuing him.

“We just about got him!:” said Hunter “Remember, Galvatron wants his head this time.”

“I know, I know” replied Vaporlock, “No disintegrations”

Just as the pursuit comes over the largest mountain range on the asteroid. One of the mountains open up.

“Who should we target” asked Slipstream, Staks’ air tactical officer.

“Nail the pursuers” replied his commander, “They are the ones who work for Megatron”

The sit down cannon whirred to life and two fusion blasts emanate from the cannon and hit the sweeps dead on resulting in an intense explosion lighting up the perpetual night of the surface.

“Crossword, get the scrap wagon and figure out where our guest will crash” ordered Staks.

“Yes sir” was the crackly reply over the wrist com.

He has had no home since the “Starscream’s Ghost” incident. He came online as a Decepticon. Later fell out of favor with the high command and turned to the Autobot Sandstorm for cover and friendship. He was found by the specter of the Decepticon Aerospace commander and now he is completely alone. In hiding on Cybertron fearing both Autobot and Decepticon. It is fortunate that Starscream’s lab has long since been abandoned otherwise he wouldn’t even have anywhere to hide.

Octane has refueled himself. Starscream has a large fuel repository…the selfish son-of-an-empty has been hoarding fuel, it appears since the beginning of the fuel shortage that partially caused the expedition to other worlds.

Now what to do. First choice would to beg and I mean BEG Galvatron for forgiveness. He could see the end result of that going well. “Galvatron pleas-----BLAM!”

Second choice, the Autobots. Hanging out with Sandstorm was pretty cool at first, but the whiney Autobot was starting to grate on his nerves. Living with them for the rest of eternity, I don’t think so!!!

So that leaves hiding out, like he is doing now. He has enough fuel, so if he does not do something stupid, he should…..

>KLANK<

“Wha--” , Octane went to investigate, his flamethrower drawn, He is thinking, one or two Transformers he can handle. If there is a battalion waiting, he is toast.

He goes toward the entrance to the cavern that houses the lab, he has found an earthen sports car. Octane feeling especially sure of himself. “Identify yourself or be fried.”

The car transformed to a Decepticon, “Hold it, I have no allegiance to Galvatron. My name is Counterpunch, I understand you are on the outs with the big guy.”

“Yeah so?”

“Yeah so I am searching for like minded bots who believe that the current leadership is too insane to continue and should be rightfully removed.”

“Alright, I’m listening.”

“It all started several thousand vorns ago when Megatron first sought power. The leader of the Decepticons was a bot named Lord Straxus. He led the group that met Sentinel Prime for a last ditch attempt for peace.

“Straxus had in his command two famous generals, Megatron of Polyhex and Starscream of Tarn. The ambush was a complete success the Autobot forces, though suspicious, never saw it comin’. The Decepticons decimated Iacon and Sentinel Prime was killed at Megatron’s hand.

“As Straxus was settling into Iacon and new supreme leader. Megatron made his move. He assassinated Straxus and many of his forces single-handedly and established the Decepticon rule that we know today.

“It was thought that Megatron wiped out the entirety of Staxus’ forces, but rumor has it that a group of his strongest soldiers escaped and are now living in exile.

“ Perhaps if we can locate them, we can use them to get rid of Galvatron and take over the Decepticons.”

“You’re crazy Counterpunch!” replied Octane, “If they are alive. If they are so good! If they even want to get involved! Galvatron is more crazy and powerful than he ever was as Megatron!”

“However we are gonna’ use some ‘guile and speed’ to get the job done. I know if we go toe-to-toe with ‘im he is going to slag us for sure. We do it to our strengths not his.”

“Okay Mr. Wise-bot. What do you know that tells you that those ancient slaggers are still alive.”

“I know where they are.” was the Decepticon’s reply.

A charred and broken mech lies on the examination table of Crossword. Jigsaw in watching as the medic is frantically trying to save his patient.

“Staks will be very upset if he dies” the Security Officer says.

“I know, I know. If I could just stabilize him enough, I might be able to put him in my stasis field.”

“That thing. Wasn’t it NOT working. When you were leaving Cybertron.”

“That was a long time ago, now I believe that I have it working.”

“You better, he is our key to going home.”

“Fine, now shut up, I am working………..,” there was a click coming from the Decepticon on the table,” Got it., Open the chamber Jigsaw”

Jigsaw opened a standing cylindrical chamber and Crossword quickly places the body in and activates the chamber. “There, that will keep him for now.”

Crossword opens a channel to the command center. “Commander Staks, this is Crossword. I have a report.”

“Proceed Doc.”

“I have stabilized the Decepicon and put him in stasis and I have discovered something very interesting.”

“Yes, get to the point”

“It’s Starscream”

“That’s very interesting, he survived Megatron’s purge, excellent”

4. MikeTSI

MikeTSI The Reclaimer TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Very cool. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Mike

5. Overlord II

Chapter 3
    Central Iacon, Slingshot and Air Raid are at the Central Spaceport.

“I can’t believe that those Autobots have bonded with humans.” Slingshot started the conversation.

“Well, it worked to our advantage with the Binary Bonding their fighting prowess increased ten fold. I may think of doing that myself.”

“Give it a break Air Raid. I mean who would like to bond with you?”

“Real funny Slingshot. I don’t think that Silverbolt would go for it anyway.”

Just then a blue sports car pulls up and transforms to a yellow Autobot. “Hey guys, how’s it goin’” Punch said as he transformed.

“Hey Punchy, what’s up”

“You know I hate when you call me Punchy Slingshot.”

“Well many Autobots don’t like the way I address them, but it makes it that much more fun.”

“Well, I have something very important to do that I need your help with. It involves a possible defection of a Decepticon to our side.”

“Really, cool!”

“Wait a minute Slingshot, “ Air Raid interrupted, “Which Decepticon.:”

“The one who was hanging out with Sandstorm a few months back, Octane.”

“If this a legitimate defection, Octane would be valuable to our ranks as a Triplechanger”, Air Raid surmised.

“Well I have to take him to see Optimus Prime on Earth. I will need a shuttle on the Q.T. I don’t want to put any harsh spotlight on him until I get him to Autobot City.”

“I understand, Punch. How soon?”

“About 6 Breems would be fine”

“You got it, after all after that incident at Vega IV, I owe you my life.”

“Thanks for your help I really appreciate it. Please put it on the south pad by that time.”

The double spy transformed and took off, his plan in motion.

“He is in perfect hibernation, Commander.” Crossword said.

“Excellent, now that this is taken care of. I need to proceed to other matters.” Commander Staks replied and left the medical bay confident that Starscream will hold for the time being. The commander turned down heading for the communications area 50,000 vorns on this rock is too long. “Tic Tac status report!”

“You may be able to scare the slag out of Zig Zag with that tone, but it does nothing for me. Our contact just called. He is about ready to leave Cybertron. He has someone else to put on our side. One who has access to Starscream’s lab.”

“Excellent, if his lab has the materials we seek, we should be able to catch up with technology. Then we will be able to make our presence known again.”

“C’mon Octane time to leave.”, the double-spy said as he transforms.

“I am afraid he can’t respond right now” was the response with a booming voice.

“Slag”, as Counterpunch progressed down the hallway the form of a dark green Decepticon takes shape. One who like Shockwave has a monocular head and is brandishing a fusion cannon on his right arm that is a little smaller than the original Megatron’s. It’s the Decepticon Lieutenant Commander, Destroyer.

Counterpunch jumped for cover just in time as a blast from Destroyer’s weapon just missed. “I thought that this day was going a little too smoothly”. He transforms and takes off.

Destroyer follows in kind transforming into a World War II German Tiger Tank. “There is no escape traitor, you won’t be able to talk your way out of this.”

He maybe right, but gotta give it a try. Too much planning and manipulation has been done since Galvatron destroyed Starscream to have it undone now. He’s pretty fast for one with a tank alternate mode. However, I believe I am a bit faster, gotta to get to Iacon.

“UltraMagnusthereisactivityapproachingthesouthsideofthecity” Blurr ran into the central command.

The youthful Autobot who was recently relieved of the Matrix responded to this excitable comrade, “what’s going on Blurr.”

“HotRoditlookslikeDestroyerispursuingPunch.” was the response.

“Okay calm down we will get some forces there to help out.”

“If he wants to play tank to tank, I can certainly oblige him” Duros piped in. The defense minister from the far off planet Nebulos put on his battle helmet and folded himself into the head of the Autobot Hardhead and took his place on the Autobot’s shoulders. “I can’t wait to smash that ‘Con” the Autobot completes his binary bond partner’s thought.

“It would be fun if Recoil and I could join you.” said Kup, the veteran Autobot interjected, keeping in mind the personality of the one who he is talking to. Hardhead will not go with anyone’s idea unless he is tricked to thinking he came up with it himself.

“Sure, if you stay out of my way” replied the stubborn warrior.

With that, Kup and Hardhead transformed Recoil and Duros took their respective spots in the driver’s seats of the vehicles and took off.

What is taking those slaggin’ Autobots so long. They usually respond before too much collateral damage is caused., thought the do-gooders would show up by now., thought Counter-Punch

“I’ve got you now traitor” Destroyer shouted

“Finally, they are on sensors, now to get out of sight”

As Destroyer started to get a lock on his prey, a large explosion upends his tank mode and forces him back into robot mode….”Autobots!”

“Right the first time” were the last words from Duros before he recombined with his Autobot partner.

Destroyer let loose a fusion blast at the other Autobot, Kup “Die old-timer”

Kup tried to dodge but got clipped on the leg, with his situation worsening the Decepticon Lieutenant Commander gets reminded that there is another Autobot in the fray. Hardhead with both of his rifles and shoulder cannon firing concentrates on his opponent.

Octane chained up in Starscream’s lab thought “This is going well…I should have never bought into that crackpots stories. Now the ruler of the Decepticon underground has me prisoner in a lab that is now public, and now I am alone again after Destroyer takes care of Counterpunch, he will take care of me.”

“Hi Octane, you miss me?” came from a dark corner of the lab.

“Wha--”

“Let’s just say that the Autobots have their uses”, as he deactivates the energon chains, “Let’s go.”

A few hours later an Autobot shuttle powers up and launches toward destiny.