Transformers The Movie2: Battle for Earth

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Rhinox007, Sep 5, 2007.

1. Rhinox007

Rhinox007 Liquid Fire

People like Radioactive Ravage inspired me to write my own script for the movie.

I'm still working on it but the scenes won't come fast cause I still go to school and I don't have much time trough my other fan-fic that I'm writing.

Here's the trailer I hope that you like it and please comment, any tips or sugestions are welcome

Transformers The Movie 2: Battle for Earth(Trailer)

We see a planet in space. A giant planet made from metal and other mechanical parts. We fly over the surface. On this planet rages a war of massive destruction. Two giant robots fighting for there lives. Another robot lands behind one of them and slices him open. Wright before the robot went down we see the Autobot symbol. We go further and everything we see is destruction, fear and killing. The planet is not doing well. Then we see a giant Transformers, punching off several smaller robots. Sometimes he just shoots them off. He turns around and we see his face, red and eyes of yellow . He speaks and we can hear his voice echoing.

Voice: “I’m Omega Supreme and I’m going to end this war. To acomplish this mission I have to go to earth”

We see other robots form a group behind him. Then words start to form above his head:

Transformers 2: Battle for earth

2. OptimusShine114

OptimusShine114 Well-Known Member

How many years will this story take place after the first film?

Will the new Transformers be Wheeljack, Arcee, Blaster, Mirage, Hound, Cliffjumper, Powerglide, Beachcomber, Soundwave, Skywarp, Thundercracker?
    But most importantly, what about Megatron?
    Will he remain dead? Is Starscream the leader now?
    Will he be ressurrected? If so, into his G1 robo-mode/Altmode?
    Or will he be turned into Galvatron, with or without Unicron?

3. Alienbot

Alienbot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Huh? Just let him complete his story.

4. OptimusShine114

Sorry, I'm just really excited!

5. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Sounds like a good fanfic idea. Go for it.

6. OptimusShine114

Rhinox007, PLEASE! Let Sam & Mikaela stay together

7. Radioactive Ravage

Radioactive Ravage Ancient

Heh. Seem to like that relationship, do you? However, it never ended in my fic.

Interesting concept, Rhinox. I'll check back in once more scenes are posted to see how you're doing!

8. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    Hmmm intresting

9. OptimusShine114

Really? Does "I'll back off for a while" ring a bell?

10. Radioactive Ravage

Radioactive Ravage Ancient

Ha... Sam didn't want her near the Autobots. She was backing off from dealing with them.

11. Rhinox007

Rhinox007 Liquid Fire

Thanks for the respons. The next scene will come this weekend I think.
    And OptimusShine114, I'm not going to tell everything, or else you won't have to read the story. Just be patient. What I can tell is hat there are coming alot new Transformers. For Sam and Mikaela, you'll see how there relationship will turn out.

12. OptimusShine114

Right, sorry. I just view the two teens as Lois and Clark, Peter and MJ, Luke and Mara, you know

13. Rhinox007

Rhinox007 Liquid Fire

Yeah, I know. I to find them very important for the movie, they are the link between the Transformers and the humans. But hey, that's my idea.

For the rest, I thought: this is just a thought and if they don't like or don't react I just let it go and don't finish it. But now I saw the respons I have such feeling of I really have to finish it. Thanks everyone and I hope you're going to like it.

14. Rhinox007

Rhinox007 Liquid Fire

Soory if this is a bit short or fuzzy (or something else bad) but I was tired and wrote this quick so you didn't had to wait to long.

Scene 1:

We see a jet entering orbit of a planet. It transforms. The robot lands and starts to run at a base. Above the base hovers a hologram of the Decepticon symbol. We skip to a room filled with other robots. In the middle stands a large Transformer. The robot is a protoform. The robot speaks.

Transformer(Cybertronian): “What are you doing here Starscream? Weren’t you on that planet called earth to retrieve the Allspark?”

Starscream(Cybertronian): “We’ve lost the battle, the Allspark and our leader”

We here other voices fill the room. you can hear that fear is the leading emotion. The robot in the middle raises his fist. Suddenly it’s quiet.

Robot(Cybertronian): “Whatr happened with Megatron, you know that I’ve the Autobots hear it that we’re doomed”

Starscream(Cybertronian): “A inhabitan of earth pushed the Allspark in Megatron’s chest. Of cours the power of the cube was too big and Megatron died”

Robot(Cyb.):”Why did you fled Starscream, why didn’t you avenged our leader. ActuallyI, no, We have to kill you for this… Betrayel”

Starscream(Cyb.): “No, I came back for reinforcement. I also came back to clame the throne and proceed as the leader of the Decepticons. It is my rightfull honor”

Robot(Cyb.): “No Starscream, there is only one leader, and that’s Megatron. I won’t kill you for a good reason, actually you just said that you will return and fight”

Starscream(cyb.): “I din’t say tha…”

Robot(cyb.): “Not with those words. Now, who’s with me??? Who whant’s to kill the Autobots and avenge our leader!!!”

Several voices agreed and shouted. They lifted the robot and carrie him away to the docking bay. Two robots kept behind. They bowed and said there name.

Robot one(cyb.): “Your wish is my command sir Starscream, my name is Thundercacker”

Robot two(cyb.): “Your wish is my command sir Starscream, my name is Skywarp”

Starscream(cyb.): “Rise my servants, then we shall be the seekers and handle on our own”

The robots let the other Transformer down. We now see his face, a giant optic in the middle of it. It started to gleam. He turns around and he points at everyone of them.

Shockwave(cyb.): “only a few of you are going to come with me; Only the ones that I choose shall receives to destroy an Autobot. Now step forward when I call out your name: Soundwave, Cyclonus, Sideways. Together we shall crush them and avenge Megatron. ALL HAIL MEGATRON”

Decepticons: “ALL HAIL MEGATRON!!!”

We see the four Decepticons step in a Phlane and leave. The other ones bow.
    The scene cuts to three phlanes in space, a white, blue and a purple one.

15. OptimusShine114

Skyfire? You mean, Skywarp?

16. Rodimus Rage

Rodimus Rage Autobot Leader

he may have meant 'skyfire" as he was in the animated series.. we know skyfire as JETFIRE as well..

17. Rhinox007

Rhinox007 Liquid Fire

Yeah sorry, Skywarp or Skyfire like I said I was tired and I've changed them sorry. I shall edit it right away.

And to R_R, sorry that my movie starts almost the same as yours, but I was planning this to. I promise you that the other scenes are going to be different and it's going to be an other movie, not like yours I promise.

18. OptimusShine114

Hey, it's all right. Don't do anything you don't want to

19. Rhinox007

Rhinox007 Liquid Fire

Thanks, I only wanna make a good movie, if there's something wrong just tell me and I shall correct it

20. Rhinox007

Rhinox007 Liquid Fire

I'm sorry to tell this, but I'm going to stop wrighting this sequel for a long time. You see, I'm writing two books to publish (in Dutch, I live in Belgium you see) and besides that I'm writing another fan-fic to and I'm going to stop wrighting that as well for a time. I can't combine those four storys anymore. Another reason that I quit this story is that I feel that's this story isen't going to work out, sorry if somebody thinks different about it. Maybe I'll restart it in the future, you'll see what my descision is. Again, I'm sorry that I have to do this and I'm glad that there are people who wanted to read this and already liked the trailer.

Good bye and maybe you'll see me back in the future
    -Rhinox007