Transformers: The Movie on VH1's I Love the New Millenium

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by justinRODimus, Jun 27, 2008.

1. justinRODimus

justinRODimus Well-Known Member

I'm sorry if this has already been posted, in the wrong place, or if it's just plain irrelevant, but Transformers is to be featured tonight on VH1's I Love the New Millenium 2007. It hasn't aired here on the west coast, but has everywhere else in america so, feel free to talk or let this go deep in the thread grave (like all my other threads seem to do, :rip )

2. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Thank god for VH1 for helping me remember all my fond memories of LAST YEAR!!!!!!! Man I hope the put this I love gimmick to rest finally

3. optimus major

optimus major Banned

News Credits:
    hell i enjoy them....too bad i no longer have VH1....which i loved

4. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Transformers Animated is also supposed to be featured in VH-1's "I Love June 2008," which should premier in the next couple of days.

5. Jochimus

Jochimus Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, but how can we be nostalgic for the decade already when it's NOT EVEN OVER YET??? Talk about clutching at straws.

Apart from that, I watched it (mostly out of desperation to find anything watchable this weekend), and am just stunned that nobody came right out and complained about the movie, especially after the way they slashed Bay and "Pearl Harbor" during the episode for whatever year it was that "Pearl Harbor" came out.

6. Pun-3X

Pun-3X Well-Known Member

That was probably in respect for Transformers more than it was Michael Bay. Face it, they're cool.

And yeah, I think the "I Love" concept needs its rest--ESPECIALLY if this is what they're doing. Seriously, I didn't think they were still doing anything new with it until this post. Granted, I don't watch VH1 much these days.

7. $5HotRod

$5HotRod Trailbreaker Fan

Ebay:
    I also think it's really premature to make nostalgia videos of a decade that isn't even done yet; however, the more Transformers love out there, the better. I'm still waiting for "I Love the 50's".

8. Radioactive Ravage

Radioactive Ravage Ancient

I heard next week they mention "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" in I Love the New Millennium 2009.

9. Hollywood Hoist

Hollywood Hoist Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Why not just have I love yesterday and release monthly 8 DVD box sets. Of course that will lead to "I love 10 minutes ago and the inevitable "I love right now".

10. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I like the I Love the... Shows. They are perfect mindless TV to watch when one has a hangover. Only problem with them you start watching them and the next thing 10 hours flys by, you watched an entire decade, and your entire day is gone.