Transformers the movie 86 Has Been Removed from the digital sites!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Gaastra, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Georgii10235

Georgii10235 A member for fun

News Credits:
    It's not there for me, there's no result when I search for Hasbro. In google search there are links to a Hasbro Studios Free channel but when I click on it it redirects me to browsing. Is it American only?

2. Music

Music Primetimus Prime

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    What happens if you click on "Add Channel" on the Roku page? If it's doesn't work, unfortunately it may indeed be only available in specific regions like the US.

3. Georgii10235

Georgii10235 A member for fun

News Credits:
    Yeah it doesn't even show up at all. I guess it is US specific or not available in my country yet. A Roku streaming device is expensive for me here anyway haha. I guess I'll have to find another way to continue watching, I'm beginning to get desperate.

4. Music

Music Primetimus Prime

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Looks like you're out of luck. I don't think they have TFP on there anyways from the last I remember opening the channel a year ago. You may not be missing out. :) 

Strangely, Netflix used to have season 2 and 3 a few months ago. I have no idea why they removed it.

5. Sixwing

Sixwing You have chosen poorly

Because Netflix drops whatever you're trying to watch.

6. Murasame

Murasame 村雨

News Credits:
    Also less handy as you would be practically switching channels. I have Netflix and Amazon Prime. But usually I only use Netflix. It's really rare that I use something else. The must have movies I always buy physical.

I'm definitely not getting a third streaming service. I'd rather cancel Prime to have just one. But then again, Prime is not sooo expensive and you also get the music and delivery stuff with it. And I order a lot of things on Amazon, so it's basically worth it, even if I don't use Prime Video.

7. Murasame

Murasame 村雨

News Credits:
    Most channels are US only. For a long time I couldn't even add Netflix, although it was already available in Germany. I ended up selling my Roku and just using my PS3 and Chromecast.

8. artiepants

artiepants Transformers '84!!!

News Credits:
    If you are paying monthly for all these streaming services, I feel like you are doing it wrong.

The beauty of most (if not all of them) over cable is there are no contracts, so you can pick up and drop them with ease. Get a month of Netflix when, say, Stranger Things comes out, cancel when you are done, grab Hulu and watch whatever.

Most of them have more content then anyone can reasonably watch anyways, so paying for multiple services at the same time just seems silly to me.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Deathcatg

Deathcatg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Whoah! Like you, I'm grateful I also bought the Vudu version over a year ago since I didn't like the digital option that came with the Blu-Ray release. Now I wish I got the Pound Puppies one. I don't have a need to rewatch it, but I hate it when options are taken away like that. Guess that also nixs my hopes of a digital copy of "G.I. Joe the Movie" through Vudu.

10. G1 Cassette Hunter

G1 Cassette Hunter Hunting the Elusive G1 Cardbacks

News Credits:
    Keep an eye on Hulu as it is now - if not really close, to be a Disney holding. Part of its purchase of 20th Century Fox.

11. Deathcatg

Deathcatg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    It's good, though not without flaws. None of the animated movies (at least the last time I used it around the holidays), no "Operation Dragonfire" mini series to bridge the Sunbow and D.I.C. G.I. Joe series, and on the D.I.C. Joe, they mistakenly made the link for "The Ultimate Evil: Part 1" go to another episode instead.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Gaastra

Gaastra Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    • Like Like x 3