Transformers the Movie 3: EX MACHINA

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Radioactive Ravage, Oct 15, 2007.

1. Radioactive Ravage

Radioactive Ravage Ancient

If you're wondering why it's Transformers 3, you haven't read Transformers 2: AFTERSHOCK(link)

I present to you:

TRANSFORMERS
    EX MACHINA

((Space. We pan past the stars, and CYBERTRON falls into our view. The battered planet is empty, desolate. A few Frenzy-looking robots scuttle across the piles of dead Cybertronians, sniffing and ripping at their bodies for any sort of usable metal, or perhaps an unseen force. Suddenly, a PROTOFORM bursts through the dark clouds, a trail of fire following it. One of the Frenzy robots cocks his head, and watches the comet crash onto his planet. It has been a long time since anything breached the shadowy horizon. The protoform crashes, and the Frenzy robot follows the smoke that has appeared at the landing site. He overlooks a beaten tower, where STARSCREAM once spoke to the CONSTRUCTICONS. It is now disfigured and tattered, with a gaping hole at the top. The Frenzy robot screeches and enters the tower. The scene cuts to the robot reaching the protoform crater, with the large mass of metal buried in the tower wall. The crater is still aflame, as is the protoform. The Frenzy robot approaches the crater slowly, cautiously. Suddenly, the protoform erupts, the fire from the crater swirling around it. A huge robot with black armor spins and snatches the shocked Frenzy robot in his hand. The fire around the robot continues to burn as it steps out of the hole its protoform created, and the Frenzy robot tears at the tight group around it. THE FALLEN looks across the dead planet, as his rage-filled voice is heard.))

The Fallen(Voice-over):
    It began with the cube. The old Cybertronian Lore states that those who hunger for its power will be consumed by it. I know that. My master knows that.

((The clouds in the sky break, and for the first time, we see space from the planet's surface. However, a monstrous meteor streaks across the patch in the abyss, a meteor with a gleaming, yellow orb positioned at its front.))

The Fallen(V.O.):
    For eons, we were only able to move when the Allspark's power was used. But now, its power is being abused, forced to breathe life into a dark leader. This constant use has revived my master and I, driving us towards the small, blue planet called “Earth”.

((The meteor disappears, and the Fallen is left to look down at the Frenzy robot in his hand.))

The Fallen(V.O.):
    Before we left for this planet, we returned to Cybertron. To see the hatred, the death, the emptiness that it symbolized...

((The Fallen crushes the robot, and watches its spark flash out of existence. He drops the remains.))

The Fallen(V.O.):
    It only fueled our desire even more!

((The Fallen changes back into his protoform and blasts off of the tower. The structure falls from the strain, and the protoform leaves the deserted planet silently. We pan out from the planet and into space once more, and the black background and specs of light transform into the depths of the ocean. A large metal frame lies broken in the water, a silver statue arched in pain. Its eyes flash to life. It is Megatron, and from his chest, a brilliant light bursts forth, illuminating the depths. The scene cuts to miles above at the surface, where an aircraft carrier holding the shattered forms of Shockwave, Sludge, and Snarl upon it. It is nighttime, and spotlights allow us to see the robots and the ship hands tending to them. The light from the seabed reaches even this place, and soldiers peer down into the water, bewildered. The noise of groaning metal fills the air, and attendants run across the landing bay. Up in the control tower, the technicians scramble to see what the problem is. All at once, the spotlights and every other light on the carrier flickers. The carrier rocks violently, and the lights cut out. The classic transformation sound echoes across the bleak sea, and chaos is heard. After a brief silence, the lights switch on once more, and the aircraft carrier is littered with human bodies. In the center of the landing bay, MEGATRON stands, pieces of the hull forming around his lost limbs. Lastly, a metal sheet wraps around his head, forming a dark crown. The metal meshes with his body, and he stands anew, as GALVATRON.))

Galvatron:
    I...STILL... FUNCTION!

((The title forms around this image: TRANSFORMERS: EX MACHINA. It then fades out of view and we arrive at the Witwicky household, where our story begins...))​

2. jazz_00

jazz_00 legen wait 4 it dary

not bad mate. not bad at all good to see you've started the 3rd story of urs

3. Rhinox007

Rhinox007 Liquid Fire

Finally your back!!! I missed this! you should be the new writer of the next movies, great start for movie three!!! Welcom back my friend

Edit: a reason to look forward to

4. Dragonwolf

Dragonwolf dragon-bot

News Credits:
    welcome back and great so far

5. Alienbot

Alienbot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Superb, but aircraft carrier seems to be a bit big of an alternate mode for Galvy.

6. chocula78

chocula78 Satellite Systems Engr TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Good start. When can we expect updates?

7. Rick_Coronel

Rick_Coronel Owner of many customs

Ebay:
    Awesome, been waiting for this.

8. Radioactive Ravage

Scene 1:

((It is dark at the Witwicky house. The lights are off on the first floor, and the only room on the second that is lit is SAM's. He has a dim bulb turned on that does not attract much attention, but it is still noticeable from outside the house. BUMBLEBEE is parked in the driveway, his ignition off. Sam waits tensely at the window, gazing out to the stars. It reminds him of the night when he first met the AUTOBOTS, though the situation is much different. He looks to his watch, which reads 2:00 A.M. Sam muses to himself quietly.))

Sam:
    Where are you?

((Suddenly, he hears a loud thump from the yard. He looks out the window and spots a tall, dark silhouette. Excited, he waves to the new arrival, still keeping his voice to a strained whisper.))

Sam:
    Up here!

((The robot looks to the light and nods, and then carefully makes his way across the yard. Bumblebee's headlights switch on, and his engine hums softly. The robot finally reaches the window and peers in. Even in the dim light, the grinning visage of metal is revealed. It is HOT ROD, one of the new recruits. His optics scan the room and land on a few posters of cars.))

Hot Rod:
    Nice place. How are you, Sam?

Sam:
    Glad you could make it. I'm pretty impressed with the quiet movements.

Hot Rod:
    Well, Optimus told me your landscaped property was a hazardous area. He let me look at some blueprints he made from his visit.

((Hot Rod looks back at the yard.))

Hot Rod:
    Some one has planted petunias.

((Sam smiles.))

Sam:
    That would be my mom. Now, what's the big news?

((Hot Rod turns back to Sam, his face grave.))

Hot Rod:
    We have established a new base of operations. I am transmitting the location to Bumblebee now. Optimus Prime has asked if you would like to meet us there.

((Sam grins. He is in the thick of a secret war once again.))

Sam:
    I wouldn't miss it for the world.

((Hot Rod does not reply, but retreats out of the yard. He flips and transforms into his VIPER MOPAR alternate mode. Sam watches the flashy car roar out of sight and then returns to his bed. He stares at the ceiling for a moment, reflecting upon what has happened the grins fades from his. The scene cuts to a harbor, where an aircraft carrier begins to dock. A few shiphands watch the massive vessel approach. One notices that the ship is not slowing down, and he begins to rise. Then, with a rumble, a light from the top of the ship bursts forth, engulfing the surrounding area. The classic transformation sound rebounds off of the warehouses around the dock and the carrier begins to change. Shiphands scramble from the docks as the carrier rams into it, throwing many to the ground. Crates stacked by the warehouses burst open as electronic devices crawl forth, shifting into metal monsters. Galvatron leaps from the still-transforming carrier and lands on the ground, watching as his new army overtakes the shiphands. Behind him, DEPTHCHARGE, the aircraft carrier, rises, towering over even Galvatron. The resurrected leader growls, and SHOCKWAVE, now-revived, appears from behind him. The Decepticon's body, which was riddled with sabot-round explosions, is now repaired. There is something different about him now, though. While he is Shockwave reborn, his singular eye is a bright green, showing not only a change it physical appearance, but in his personality as well. He has the same voice, but it is much wilder.))

Shockwave:
    What is your bidding, Lord Megatron?

((Galvatron acknowledges the sound of his old name with annoyance, but does not lash out.))

Galvatron:
    Your predecessor was a master tactician. I have made you one as well. Scout the area and find more Earthen technology. When you do, report back.

((Shockwave ticks in impatience.))

Shockwave:
    I have analyzed this human race through Depthcharge's communications machines. They are an easily destroyed race, Lord Me-

((Galvatron whirls around, grasping Shockwave by the throat.))

Galvatron:
    You will address me by my new title, Shockwave! I will not tolerate ignorance...

((A strange event takes place. Shockwave's eye seems to flicker, and his limbs flail. He then returns to normal.))

Galvatron:
    Or else I will take away the very life I have given you!

((He releases Shockwave, who gives a metallic gasp, regaining his composure. Galvatron steps forward as he watches a refrigerator-robot tackle a shiphand.))

Galvatron:
    Humans or not, there are still Autobots on this mudball. That means there is still a war to be fought, and that being so, I will build my army.

((Shockwave nods.))

Shockwave:
    Yes... Lord Galvatron.

((Galvatron looks to his chest, where a small glowing light shines softly.))​

9. jazz_00

jazz_00 legen wait 4 it dary

not bad. i see where this is going now with hot rod being introduced.need prowl though

10. chocula78

Ebay:
    Post more! When do we get to see Grimlock again? I hope Jetfire makes an appearance!!!!

11. Bgranger1990

Bgranger1990 Member

Great Start I can't wait for the next scene!!! Hopefully it will be soon

12. ZarakZone

ZarakZone Wot's...Uh The Deal?

Shockwave is now... Blitzwing

With the vehicle forms it would make sense

13. Rick_Coronel

Ebay:
    Awesome, can't wait for the next update.

14. chocula78

Ebay:
    I hope the next update has a lot to it. It's been a while. We're thirsty for more!

15. chocula78

Ebay:
    I hope the next update has a lot to it. It's been a while. We're thirsty for more!

16. Eric

Eric RIP AND TEAR!!!

News Credits:
    Nice start. I really wish Michael Bay and Spielberg got a look at these stories. If these two were the sequels, they would be AWESOME.

17. Radioactive Ravage

Oh damn, check this out:

Scene 2:
    ((The next day. Sam walks downstairs and towards the door. He stops and looks into the living room, where the television can be heard. It is a news report.))

Reporter:
    The shipyard was destroyed and all mechanical structures were stolen... Holes punched in supply crates and their electronics and machines extracted. Truly a strange site to behold.

((Sam pauses, and then leaves. As Sam leaves the house. RONALD WITWICKY follows close behind him.))

Ron:
    Hey now, Sam, I know you've to have thought about what I said! You've got to make a choice! College should be the most important thing on your mind right now!

((Sam stops as he hears this before entering Bumblebee. As he opens the door, he replies.))

Sam:
    Sorry, I think I have more to think about than that.

((The window on the driver's side is rolled down. Ron walks to it.))

Ron:
    Your future is important! If you don't choose what college you want to go to you're ruining your own prospects.

Sam:
    I'm not thinking about my future anymore, dad. I'm thinking about the world.

Ron:
    Son, you don't have to feel like the weight of the world is on your shoulders.

((Sam starts the car.))

Ron:
    Sam, if there's anything you've got on your mind, you can talk to me. All you do is stay up all night and hang out in this car.

Sam:
    Sorry dad, I've got to go-

((His father hits the side of the car in frustration.))

Ron:
    Go where, Sam?! Where do you have to go to that you can't tell me about? You think I wouldn't trust whatever you have to say? I want you to be happy the rest of your life, son, and you're not going to get happiness from sitting in a flashy car! Are you trying to avoid the future by running away?!

((Sam backs out of the driveway. His father watches in sadness as the car speeds down the street. The scene cuts to inside the Camaro, where Sam sits in silence. Bumblebee speaks first.))

Bumblebee:
    Good morning, Sam. Have you heard anything on the news today?

Sam:
    Someone attacked a shipyard.

Bumblebee:
    What of the machines nearby?

Sam:
    They were all gone.

((Bumblebee pauses.))

Bumblebee:
    Then it has begun.

((Sam sits in silence for a moment.))

Bumblebee:
    Are you prepared to meet the Autobots, Sam?

((Sam looks to the dashboard.))

Sam:
    Yeah. But... we need to do something first.

((The scene cuts to the dirt path outside Mikaela's house. Arcee sits against the side of the house, and her headlight flashes to life as Bumblebee rolls up. Mikaela appears from the house. She walks to the car, and Sam opens the door to meet her. Mikaela smiles, but Sam does not return the favor. Arcee shifts. Realization dawns on Mikaela's face, and she steps back.))

Mikaela:
    So I guess this is it.

((Sam nods. They stand far apart for a moment. Bumblebee emits a whine of sadness.))

Sam:
    The Autobots are calling. I've got to.

((Mikaela takes a few steps closer. She then passes him and puts a hand on Bumblebee's hood. She whispers to the car.))

Mikaela:
    Take good care of him.

((She then turns back to Sam.))

Mikaela:
    ...No matter what happens... I'm glad I got in this car with you.

((Sam smiles, and they embrace. With a short kiss, they break, and Sam gets back into the car. He closes the door slowly, and it shuts just before he calls out: ))

Sam:
    Don't follow me.

((The Camaro roars off, and Mikaela watches it go. Arcee then rolls up to her. Mikaela grins determinedly.))

Mikaela:
    Like you can stop me.

((She sidles onto Arcee, and the two follow. The scene cuts to Sam leaving the town, remembering what his father said. He then grasps the steering wheel and steps on the gas pedal. There is a small montage of Sam driving as the sun rises and falls. Sam reaches an abandoned garage at a rest stop. Bumblebee enters. Sam exits the car and steps in front of Bumblebee. He then reaches into his pocket and pulls out an object-the shard of the Allspark that OPTIMUS PRIME pulled from Megatron's chest. The theme of the first movie plays as he lifts it into the air, and the lights in the garage flash to life, and a group of vehicles pulls into view. A Peterbilt, a Topkick, a Humvee, a Viper, a metallic T-Rex, a Corvette(outfitted with police markings), a yellow Koenigsegg CRR, and a white Lambroghini LM00X. A Bell 407 helicopter lands behind Bumblebee, and Sam turns to see SPRINGER rise from its form. He is joined by another Peterbilt, which is towing a car carrier behind it. Sam turns back to the first Peterbilt, one that is red and blue. The voice of Optimus Prime resonates from it: ))

Prime:
    Samuel Witwicky...

((The vehicles transform, and the now-familiar forms of Optimus, IRONHIDE, and RATCHET rise. GRIMLOCK roars and bursts apart, reforming as a robot, along with HOT ROD, who nods at Sam. The Corvette shifts into PROWL, the Koenigsegg into the sleek SUNSTREAKER, and the LM00X into WHEELJACK. The Peterbilt behind Sam begins to shift, but as it does so, the car carrier behind it breaks apart. The trailer wraps around the transforming Peterbilt and a new figure rises, ULTRA MAGNUS. The ten Autobots surround Sam, Optimus Prime stepping closer. Bumblebee is the last to transform, and he stands, proud, behind Sam. Optimus nods to Bumblebee, while Sunstreaker whistles, impressed. He gives a friendly wink at Bumblebee, who is a bit taken aback. Optimus then looks down at Sam.))

Prime:
    I believe it is time for you to get acquainted.​

18. Rick_Coronel

Ebay:
    Yeah boy. Love the new additions.

19. chocula78

Ebay:
    Love it. Please post the next part quicker! I am as impatient as Prime is in the movie!

20. Radioactive Ravage

Scene 2:

((Nighttime. A quaint town: quiet, comfortable. We see a man walking his dog casually, a car or two pull into their respective driveways. Lights are turning out. It is an undisturbed town.))

Galvatron(V.O.):
    DECEPTICONS, ATTACK!

((Dark music accompanies the onslaught. Depthcharge's silhouette is seen overshadowing the side of the town, accompanied by Shockwave, in helicopter form. Atop Depthcharge is Galvatron, arms crossed, overlooking the scene. He watches as hundreds of his mechanical minions files into the streets. With a flick of his finger, the robots fall to the ground, lifeless. Galvatron then turns his attention to a nearby parking lot, where he spots a group of muscle cars. A twitch of his head causes six of the cars to burst into robot forms, rising and beginning the march. Galvatron spots a red Mustang and growls at it, causing a new Barricade to come to life. Suddenly, the march stops, and Galvatron leaps off of Depthcharge and hits to pavement, where a Hummer H2 sits in front of him. Galvatron fires a wave of light at it, but the energy flows right over the car. At first, the Decepticon leader seems surprise, but then rumbles in approval.))

Galvatron:
    Soundwave.

((The H2 rises, the boombox in its trunk crawling out and resting on the newly-formed robot body. It is SOUNDWAVE, who bows in respect.))

Soundwave:
    MEGATRON...

((Galvatron rears back and slaps Soundwave away.))

Galvatron:
    It is Galvatron now, Soundwave!

((Soundwave returns to his feet and bows his head.))

Soundwave:
    APOLOGIES, GALVATRON...

((Galvatron turns away.))

Galvatron:
    Join me, Soundwave, as we fulfill our destiny!

Soundwave:
    YES, LORD GALVATRON.

((Galvatron climbs back onto Depthcharge, and explosions ripple throughout the town. Soundwave motions to his back as the six CONSTRUCTICONS join the march. The screen is enveloped by an explosion as we transition back to the Autobots. Sam looks around.))

Sam:
    A lot of new arrivals.

Prime:
    Much has happened in these few short months. I am proud to say that many Autobots have answered our urgent call.

Ironhide:
    Long time no see, Sam!

Ratchet:
    How are you?

Sam:
    Hey, Ironhide! Ratchet...

((Grimlock nods.))

Sam:
    Grimlock.

Hot Rod:
    Hey, Sam!

Prime:
    You've already met Hot Rod. He is an expert on Cybertronian Lore.

Sam:
    Why would you need an expert on...?

Prime:
    Megatron's return was foretold in the ancient Cybertronian texts. Perhaps studying them further will lead to our solution.

Wheeljack:
    I still think we can build a way around this disaster.

Prime:
    This is Wheeljack. He was one of the most influential construction experts on Cybertron.

Wheeljack:
    If you need anything, a weapon, a hoverboard, a toaster...

Prime:
    That's enough, Wheeljack.

Wheeljack:
    Apologies, Prime... anyway, just give me a call. I'll build it, take it apart, and build it again.

Prime:
    Sunstreaker here is in charge of transportation and force movement.

Sunstreaker:
    The quickest and safest routes are those which lead to victory. Thought I prefer the quickest...

Prime:
    Then there is Prowl, our efficient infiltrator...

((Prowl merely nods.))

Prime:
    After that, our aerial support, Springer.

((Sam turns to Springer, who waves.))

Springer:
    The “eye in the sky”, so to speak.

Prime:
    And finally, we have-

Ultra Magnus:
    I am Ultra Magnus. Before the Allspark war, Optimus Prime sent me to find other planets that possessed life. I eventually found my way here and was briefed upon the... situation.

Prime:
    There you have it, Sam. Now, let's get down to business. ​