Transformers The Movie 2: Aftershock

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Radioactive Ravage, Jul 23, 2007.

1. bumblebee15

bumblebee15 Autobot

GREAT JOB SO FAR!!! Keep it coming!!!

2. Autobot HipHop

Autobot HipHop Covert Operations

Ok, figured it was time for me to update. Trying to keep this thing moving.

Here's another sketch for R_R's TF2: Aftershock.

Brief Description:
    Long Haul
    Function: Constructicon Leader
    Motto: pending (R_R need your help here :) 
    Alt Mode: Dump Truck
    Weapons: Hydraulic melee weapons
    STR:9, INT: 5, SPD: 2, END: 9:, RNK:8, COU:8, FIR:4, SKL: 4

[​IMG]

3. jazz_00

jazz_00 legen wait 4 it dary

here's the shockwave draft and a re-do of soundwave.
    shockwave.- he's in his protoform which im stil fixing up im not happy with his head at all....
    [​IMG]
    here's soundwave. i though lazer beak can be i dunno sum sort of amp or lcd display in the hummer havnt drawn the minions yet ill get to it.
    [​IMG]
    hope u like em. more detailed versions soon as well as a dinoot group pic

4. killahbuny

killahbuny Well-Known Member

looking really sharp guys I like them lots :) 

5. Mast3r_Scourge

Mast3r_Scourge Little Evil :)

Great job Jazz_00, you too Hiphop! I like your works!
    I really can draw/paint, but I never tried to draw transformer... Maybe I should try.. I have some concepts in my head :) 

6. Autobot HipHop

Autobot HipHop Covert Operations

Nice job Jazz_00 :)  I like your detail work on the bots. Your Shockwave is tight, can't wait to take a stab at him and see what I can come up with for his head. Shock and Soundwave look like they have Ninja/ manga influences, which is what I was going for with Soundwave all along. I was thinking Soundwave's minions could be the jet ski's Soundwave pulls in Hummer mode.

I like our walk-on team of R_R, myself and Jaz_00 that we got going for this little project :) 

7. wavelength

wavelength Well-Known Member

all good, but shockwaves head looks like movie megatronsb head minus his facein the middle.

8. Radioactive Ravage

Radioactive Ravage Ancient

Scene 10:

((Lennox and Epps walk through a florescent-lit, spacious room. A few soldiers run behind them, carrying Sabot-round weapons. They reach a table that holds a multitude of rounds, and begin to load their weapons. Lennox looks at Epps, who continues to stare at the ammunition.))

Lennox:
    I'm glad you're coming along.

((Epps doesn't reply and finishes, turning and walking away from the table. Lennox sighs and looks to the ceiling in frustration. Once he has loaded his weapon, he follows Epps.))

Lennox:
    So why did you agree to come along? I know how you feel about this.

((Epps looks to the floor.))

Epps:
    I don't know. All that talk about “having something to fight for” just, y'know, got me thinking.

Lennox:
    And...?

Epps:
    I guess I have no reason. But then again, I have no reason to leave.

((Lennox smiles.))

Lennox:
    You need to think about who you're willing to die for. That's your reason.

((Epps looks at him.))

Epps:
    I'll get back to you on that one.

((They continue to walk. Epps mutters loud enough for Lennox to hear him.))

Epps:
    “...Willing to die for...” I'm cool with life. I got no one to die for... 'cept maybe Halle Berry. Long may she make eyelash commercials...

((Lennox laughs, and shoves Epps, who smiles. Scene cut to the woods, Where Ratchet furiously works at Bumblebee's wounds. Prime sits at the toppled tree, which Mikaela sits atop. She looks up to Optimus, who stares mournfully over at Bumblebee, who flinches as sparks fly from the area Ratchet is working on.))

Mikaela:
    Optimus...?

((He looks to her.))

Prime:
    Yes, Mikaela.

Mikaela:
    Did you hear... about Sam and I?

((Prime gives what is close to a sad sigh.))

Prime:
    I did not. However, I noticed the hostility towards him from afar.

Mikaela:
    He and I... we had a fight.

Prime:
    You do not bear the marks of physical harm. I believe you came out as the victor?

((Bumblebee overhears this.))

Bumblebee:
    It means they had an argument, sir.

Mikaela:
    Yeah.

Prime:
    Ah, of course.

Mikaela:
    Anyway... I thought it was stupid... at the time. But after last night, I think he was right.

Prime:
    What exactly did you quarrel about, Mikaela?

Mikaela:
    He... didn't want me to get more involved with the Autobots. He didn't want me to get hurt.

Prime:
    Naturally, you took this as an insult to your courage and pride.

Mikaela:
    Well, yeah, but...

Prime:
    He may not act like it at times, Mikaela, but in times of no struggle, Samuel fears for others more than himself. It may have seemed like a dull-witted, or even sexist gesture, but he had reason. Did you change your view because of the life-threatening situation, or otherwise?

Mikaela:
    I'm... pretty sure it was the life-threatening part.

Prime:
    Sam impresses me because of his strength. I used to believe it was because he believed the lives of the entire human race were in his hands, but I thought wrong.

((Prime looks back to Bumblebee.))

Prime:
    To be strong, every being must have something to fight for, Mikaela. Do you know what Sam thought his reason was?

((She looks away from Optimus, who muses to himself.))

Prime: I suppose now, with the oncoming threat of Decepticon invasion, his past fears have reignited. He fights for all of your race, now.

((Optimus turns and looks off in the direction Grimlock and the others had departed from. He quietly speaks to himself.))

Prime:
    Are we so different, Samuel...?

((Scene cut to Sam, walking back from the construction site, Soundwave's head, in robot form, following him closely from behind, ad gun drawn to his back. Optimus voice is heard over the scene.))

Prime:
    I fight for peace, and you do as well. You were a valuable asset in the battle for the Allspark, and you have displayed courage that some have said rivals my own. You are willing to sacrifice yourself in the name of freedom, but you fear that, if you were to die, you would crush the hope of those who fight alongside you.

((At this point, Soundwave's head cruelly kicks Sam in the back, making him fall to the ground. He turns to look at the robot, who continues to point his gun at the human.))

Prime:
    We now both experience our own humilities, you a slave of the Decepticons, and I stripped of my title. Yet we continue to carry on, believing we can still help.

((Sam grits his teeth and begins to rise, but we see a small flash as his hand goes to his pants pocket. It is a small device with an Autobot symbol glowing upon it. He taps it and slips it back inside his pants, continuing his trek back to Soundwave's vehicle mode. Scene cut to Grimlock, in alternate mode, whose eyes flash with the Autobot symbol. He looks off in a direction and nods.))

Grimlock:
    AUTOBOT TRACKING DEVICE. PERHAPS WITWICKY NOT USELESS AFTER ALL.

((Prime's voice is heard again, as we see Grimlock direct his troops towards Sam's position.))

Prime:
    Except there is one thing you have that I do not: no regrets. I constantly think of what might have been if I could save Jazz, and I fear for those who will fall at my lead next. In this state, I have almost lost the reason I once fought.

((Cut back to Optimus in the woods, who rises decisively. Mikaela looks to him.))

Prime:
    As you once said, Samuel: “No sacrifice, no victory.” I realize now that Jazz's death was one that did not need to happen, but had to in order for me to realize that truth. You are my reason, Samuel Witiwicky... you have shown me what I should be...

((He sprints off in the direction of the other Autobots.))

Prime:
    And I will NOT let you down!​

9. Rhinox007

Rhinox007 Liquid Fire

cool scene, especially the speech of Optimus Prime. How long did you had to work on that?

10. Alienbot

Alienbot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Woo, Prime's gonna bust some Deceptichops!

11. killahbuny

killahbuny Well-Known Member

really like the new chapter R_R nice monologue for prime he's gunna kick some ass now I bet.

12. wavelength

wavelength Well-Known Member

good to see that we are getting equal ammounts of both soundwaves pseudo-headmaster and soundwaves bigger form

13. jazz_00

nice update mate. cant wait to see the next exchange between prime and grimlock.. let alone wen the time comes to draw it :) 

14. Radioactive Ravage

This speech took me about a half-an-hour.

I'm just going to throw this out there: I've planned an extremely epic battle at the end of the script, involving four characters. Of course, during that battle we'll also see the Decepticon trump card.

15. Eric

Eric VOTE.

News Credits:
    Awesome Prime speech there. I could definitely hear Peter Cullen's voice coming out of those words. :D  MORE!

16. ThunderTalon

ThunderTalon Renegade Bounty Hunter

damn, this fic is awesome. keep writing

17. Rick_Coronel

Rick_Coronel Owner of many customs

Ebay:
    That was Fan-tastic. Been following it since you started and haven't stopped. I even saved it to show to my friends who loved the movies.

18. jazz_00

an epic battle hey R_R? more to start geting this drawn up asap lol. my guess is te Con trump's gunna be devastator

19. General Tekno

General Tekno Lugnut Supremor & Arkivist

News Credits:
    Nice Prime speech.

That sounds just like one of Furman's trademark introspective Prime speeches. And it works.

20. Radioactive Ravage

Thanks for all the kind words, guys. I really appreciate it, and I can't believe I've gotten such a positive response!

A reminder:
    The Construction site is really supposed to be a symbol for creation. Keep in mind: the Constructicons and Dinobots both scanned their altnernate modes there, and one more character will.